I'll Be Here For You (A Bendy...

By ClockworkTheProxy

I just made this up since I drew them together. Me and my sis will try hard to make this popular.This doesn't... More

Chapter I : Below the Surface.
Chapter II : Meeting Her.
Important A/N
Chapter III : Friends?
Chapter IV : Past Talk.
Chapter V : Secrets Can't Hide For Long
Chapter VI : Dreams Do Come True.
A/N
Chapter VII : I'm Here
A/N
Chapter VIII: The Plan
Chapter IX: Angel or Demon?
Chapter X: 30 Years of Pain / A/N
A/N
Chapter XI : Suspicion
Chapter XII: Busted
Chapter XIV: The Fight and The Escape
Covers and OCs Contests!
A/N
A/N
Chapter XV : Underground
Important Announcement

Chapter XIII: Confrontation

141 4 0
By ClockworkTheProxy

Bendy's POV.
"WHAT?!" Baby protested. "Shh." I shushed her. "I may have some tricks up my uh, sleeve?" I resisted. "Bendy might be right. He's the only one who can hold Joey off." Boris said in a worried tone. I revealed the hole in the wall and gestured everyone to enter. First Alice, then Boris, then...Baby. She looked hesitant, like she wanted to stay. "Hey, I'll be alright." I told her. She slowly nodded and entered. I locked the room then left. I'm ready to face my creator. I saw him holding something...a crowbar. I saw him in a battling position.
Guess he wants to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M alive and sorry for not updating really quick. We didn't have WiFi so I didn't get to update. I'm really really sorry. But I get to update now. The long wait is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
161K 7.4K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
150K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...