Skirts and Nailpolish \\ Namj...

Por JoonsSexyThighs

"Why would you paint your nails?" -Why wouldnt I?- Mais

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 12]
[Chaper 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
The end/Thank you
Whats next...

[Chapter 11]

2.9K 169 59
Por JoonsSexyThighs

Namjoon POV

"What is with you today" Jin is walking with his eyes on his feet, he haven't said a word since I got him this morning.

"Me? Nothing" Jin mumble and keep his head down. He is starting to worry me.

"Obviously something is wrong Jin. Come on! Talk to me" I stop in my path and stop the older male as well, trying my best to make him look at me.

He breath out loudly and squeeze his face together while saying under one breath "Doyouhaveaboyfriend?"

"Excuse me what?" I exclaim, my eyes wide open trying to figure out what he has just told me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he mumble and look down at his hands.

"No... why would you think that?" before he get the answer, a pair of hands cover my eyes "Guess who" I can recognize the cheerful yet deep voice.

"Is it the one and only Agust D? The D boy" the hands that covered my eyes disappear and I turn to face Yoongi. He give me a quick hug and hand me a paper.

"Agust D?" Jin ask questioning, looking over at Yoongi.

"Its my rapper name! I know I never told you guys I rap, but I found out that Namjoon is a rapper too! We are making music together" Yoongi wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"You rap?" Jin turn his attention to me and I shrug before nodding.

"You will have to show me one day!"

"He won't have to! Because soon his rap will be trending number one when we have filmed that video!"

"What video?"

"Wait and see" Yoongi respond with a sassy neck bend to one side, clicking his tongue.

----------------------

Jin POV

Some of Namjoon and Yoongi's classes had been cancelled so they left early yesterday. Around 11:20.

Yoongi had been dragging Namjoon out of the school before I even got a chance of saying goodbye. Namjoon simple shouted that I should await an email as he was being dragged away.

My computer is still open on my desk as I do the dishes. It's 10:30 pm. I haven't seen Namjoon nor Yoongi in school all day.

My computer light up as someone text me on Facebook, I look at the user. Min Yoongi. I click on the message and read.

Prepare yourself to be blown away! Took all day but we are done!

I open the link and listen as the music start. Showing off a rather creepy scenery.

My head is confused as I take in every clip, listening carefully to the lyric. Oh my what a terrible language.

As the video get to an end, I think through what I had just watched. He clearly is an amazing rapper and his music video was very professionally made.

I reach out to take my phone and deil his number.

"Hi Namjoon" I wave at the empty air in front of me.

"Hi Jin, I was just about to call you" Namjoon laugh nervously, I can hear the wind blow against his microphone.

"Where are you?" I ask him, leaning against the table with one finger on my lips.

"I was kind of on the way to your place, I have been wanting to call you all day" He admit and sigh quickly afterwards.

"When can you be here?"

"5 minutes"

"I will meet you outside"

---------------

Namjoon POV

I walk through the familiar gate and smile as I look at Jin's house. It looks so peaceful.

I walk towards the door as something hit my neck and I look around to find the source. A loud laughter sound above me.

I look up the find Jin sitting on the roof with his hands covering his mouth

"You're an asshole" I whisper yell. He simply nod and wave towards himself signalling me to join him on the roof.

I find a three and climb it very carefully.

"Welcome to my save space" Jin bow and offer me his hand. I take it and sit down beside him, holding onto his hand as he try to take it back.

He look down at our hands and light up in a smile. Wow he is beautiful.

"I missed you" the words escape my lips before I am able to hold them back.

"I missed you too Namjoon-ah" He smile, making my heartbeat go crazy.

He was wearing the same sweater he was wearing the day I met him. His nails was no longer black. They had been replaced with a strong glittery pink.

I scan down his body and smile at his beautiful outfit.

He is wearing a black lace skirt, black and pink knee high socks and a pair of simple black converse.

My eyes fell on his handsome face, even though I would rather use the word beautiful. He is wearing a soft pink eyeshadow and his eyes is drawn up with a perfect eyeliner. Cat eyes as far as I know.

"Is it too much?" he ask looking down at his converse.

"NO!" I almost scream, I cover my mouth and whisper through my fingers "You look stunning, breath taking... just wow"

He chuckle and light up in a soft smile. His eyes shinning in the moonlight.

"You said you wanted to see me in a skirt... tada" he make a movement pointing out his legs.

"I really like it, that skirt looks amazing on you" I let my fingers slide in between his and hold up his hand to admire his nail polish.

"What happened to the black nails?"

"You really want to know"

"Actually yeah I do" I let our hands fall back down and tighten my grip on his hand.

"I was bullied as a kid, like a lot. My therapist didn't know how to get through to me, she told me to wear black nail polish if I had a hard time, as a way to show her how I felt. The day I let go of it, is the day I am truly feeling better"

"You... Even when we met?"

"I took it off... after... you know... the kiss" his cheeks turn pink and his eyes leave mine.

"Really?" the word only leave my lips as a gasp. So many thoughts are running through my brain. He simply nod.

"Before I do something I might regret... I need to ask you something" I sigh and try to catch his eyes again.

"ask away" Jin look back at me with those words.

"What is the meaning of the letters on your shirt? I have never seen it before"

Jin look down at his shirt and grab the letters lightly "It means love yourself. The flower is a symbol of life, it is in one line, it is nothing without the end, and even beautiful things have an end. But in the end, I believe my life will be like the flower. Beautiful"

A sad smile is playing on his pink lips "I know its so sappy, I designed it 2 years ago when my depression was at its worse"

"I love it... however"

"However?"

I bite the inside of my cheek and take a deep breath "I love you more"

His face is in shock and I can see the tears play in the corner of his eyes "Namjoon-ah?"

"I love you Jin" I repeat and put on hand on his cheek, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"And I love you" he answer breathlessly and remove the space between us. His lips on mine. Finally again.

-

-----------------

So long and so sappy... i am sorry mates! i hope you enjoyed anyway!

I was listning to Neverland by Holland on repeat while writing this... might be why I am so extra emotional! 

I just hope you enjoyed! please give some feed back if possible :) 

to the few people reading this... Thank you!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.7K 508 31
"Do you still love me ?" "You know I do." "Then don't."
29.1K 1.2K 23
"Are you a whore?" "Well, I guess you could call me that", Jungkook shrugged. +eijayy2018
494 13 15
He smiled, "Why are you smiling at me? Don't you know I'm very Thin?" "You're still beautiful to me" [COMPLETED]
7K 860 22
"You were red, and you liked me because I was blue. But, you've touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky. Then you decided purple just wasn't for yo...