A Muslims Love Journey

Jewelsiee által

Read this story about a beautiful young Muslim girl, Amira who has an arranged marriage to an independent, su... Több

Chapter 1: Quick arrangments
Advice from a wise one
Chapter 2: Baby Steps
Meetings and Questions
Chapter 3: Will You Marry Me?
Getting Prepared
Bachelorrate and Bucks night: (Part 1)
Bachelorrate and Bucks night {Part 2}
Chapter 4: Nikah
5th Day Locked
Used To This Marriage
Our Wonderful Walima
Comfort and Blessings
Chapter 7: Born Before Our Honeymoon
Chapter 8: The Honeymoon: {Part 1}
The Honeymoon: {Part 2}
When Do You Want My Kidney?
Chapter 9: I got 99 problems
The Operation
CHAPTER 10: {2 IN 1}
Bad Build Up
Chapter 11: Fighting For Survival
Welcome Back
Saving My Marriage
Chapter 12: Meeting&Graduation
For better for worse
Amira's Big Break
Chapter 13: Grads&Birth Party and A surprise letter
Chapter 14: Good Build Up
OMA
Chapter 15: Baby Blues
3 Months
Chapter 16:It's A...?
Chapter 17: Lailas Nikah
Chapter 18: Maryam?
Allhamdulilah
Her Evil Intentions
Suspicious Minds
A Villian Inside
Heaven Help Us
Chapter 19: Mad Girl Addiction
Chapter 20: What Now?
Finally Accepting
chapter 21: 26th
Chapter 22: كنا الحصول على مكان ما - We were getting Somewhere
New Years Special- The Chase
The Rescue
Chapter 23: How It Is
chapter 24: Getting there
Chapter 25: It's Fine
We're Nearly There
Welcome Baby.....Part 1
Welcome Baby.....Part 2
chapter 26: Home At Last
Difficulties
Difficulties Part 2
Kick Backs
The Joys of Camping *PART 1*
Chapter 27: Camping Conclusion
Chapter 28: Bye Baby
HEY GUYS!
SEQUEL

Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage

19K 573 76
Jewelsiee által

*Amiras POV*

After a 40 minute car journey, I finally arrived at his house. I was nervous this was going to be a whole new experience, Oh my god, I have a husband, It still felt weird saying it.

  Jahmaine grabbed my bags and we went Into his home.

"Welcome to my hulmble abode" He said opening the door, letting me go In first

"thanks" I said as I stepped into his house.

"Is that her!" I heard Aunt Hibatu say from the kitchen.

"and him" Jahmaine said under his breath.

Aunt hibatu ran into the hallway and gave me a big hug.

"Asalam Aleikum the blushing bride!" she said squeezing me into a hug.

"Waleikum salam" I said back

"how are you my dear?"

"Im really good Allhamdulilah" I replied

"Thats good, you look so beautiful" she said, I smiled at her and looked down.

"Yeah Im good as well mum" Jahmaine said, I chuckled queitly.

"Oh of course I was going to ask you next" She said holding his cheeks and giving him a kiss.

"Well Im going to help Amira unpack" Jahmaine said as he went upstairs, I followed him up and through to the bedroom.

"Well here's the bedroom" he said,

"You can put your things here" he said, pointing at a drawer.

"ok thanks" I then started unpacking my stuff and I must admit, It was a bit awkward, I was just unpacking my things while he stood there and watched.

"I'll give you some space" Jahmaine said walking out, Awww he didn't have to do that, he went out the room and went downstairs.

I took of my veil and folded neatly and placed It In the suitcase, I took off the bobby pins from my hair so It fell down to my back, I then took off my gold dress and put It In my suitcase, I then wore my white trousers and black tank top. As I was now married, I didn't have to cover my hair in front of my husband so I let my hair loose.

I packed 4 pairs of heels and 3 flats, I placed them along the wall, I then pulled out my leggings and jeans and placed them in the bottom drawer, then my abayas and dresses and headscarfs into another draw. I then put vests and underwear on the side, I left space for new clothes I would buy as I was a massive shopaholic. But hey I donated a lot.

It took me 15 minutes to un-pack as soon as I finished Jahmaine came In, holding two cups of tea.

"Here you go" he said, handing me the tea.

"Thank you" I said, taking the tea, I went and sat on the bed and took a sip then put in on the bedside table.

"So..." Jahmaine said sitting down

"So..." I said awkwardly.

"This is awkward" Jahmaine said, I agreed completly, I hated it when things got awkward, I wanted to talk to him but there was just this thing blocking me.

"It doesn't have to be" he said

"I guess its because where married now" Jahmaine said

"Yeah" I replied

"When do you have to go back to Uni?" he asked, trying to develop a conversation.

"The upcoming Monday" I said

"Oh thats when I have to work" Jahmaine said, I nodded and things started getting really awkward.

  "Anyway I'm gonna sleep" I said while getting up to go into the bathroom to get changed.

"Oh okay" I heard him say as I went off Into the bathroom. After using the bathroom, I went to the bed where Jahmaine had already tucked in, I slid myself In next to him and fell asleep. That was the weirdest thing that has ever happend to me, apart from the time my mum and dad were in the shower together.

*Jahmaines POV*

"Amira" I whispered in her ear "Amira wake up", she slightly moved.

"Amiiiiraaaa" I sang, she then slowly opened her eyes, and met eyes with me then started looking at my body, and her eyes widened she then coughed it out.  I just finished my shower so I was wearing a towel, obviously she would stare as I was so sexy.

"Good morning" I said shaking my hair and drying It.

"morning" she smiled scratching the back of her head looking away.

"how was your first night here?" I asked

"This isn't a hotel" She said slightly laughing.

"I know, but I just wanna know if you slept comfortably."

"I did Allhamdilulah, how about you?"

"Yeah good", I said

After I finished getting dressed, Amira popped into the shower.

I wore my black shirt and grey basketball shorts, and these white trainer socks my auntie bought me a whole box off as a wedding present, so they were unlimited.

Amira just came out of the shower after 30 minutes of showering, damn who showers that long. She came out in her towel and her beautiful long brown hair dripping down her back.

"Well I'll go out and let you get changed" I said respecting her privacy.

"No It's fine" she said "just turn around" she said, I sat back down on my bed surprised with my back facing her, I cant lie, I felt tempted to turn around.

"So any plans today?" I asked

"Is your Dad downstairs?" She asked changing the subject

"No, his at work, and wont be back till 11PM"

"Wow, I wont get to see much of him" she said

"Yeah no-one does",

"What does he work as?" she asked

"A doctor"

"Oh,like me" she said "except I'm still a student"

"I thought your training for a nurse?" I asked

"Apparently I have the knowledge of a Doctor" she said

Amira walked in front of me getting her makeup bag, I admit I did stare a bit, she had a nice body as well as a nice face, was It wrong looking? No, she's my wife I can stare and touch as much as I want. As soon as she turned around I quickly started staring at my phone trying to act casual.

"Well I don't mind staying here" She said

"Yeah, that'll be cool" I said

"okay" she said, applying her makeup. There was then a knock on the door, and Hadija came in without anyone saying 'come in'.

"Come in why don't you?" I said

"Heeey Amira" she said hugging her.

"Hey, how are you?" Amira asked

"Im good, and I'm so happy your here now we can do so much stuff together!",

"Ummm, hold up" I said getting up slowly "This is my wife" I said putting my arm around Amira she then chuckled and went back to beautyfying herself although she was already beautiful, I still had my arm around her while Hadija stood behind us. "so shoo" I said laughing, kicking her away playfully.

She looked at me annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, talk to you later Mira" she said shortening her name.

"her name's Amira!" I shouted as she walked off, knowing that I annoyed her.

Amira started laughing "guess you like to annoy her?" She said

"naaah I LOVE It" I said taking my arm of her and sitting back on the bed, she came and sat with me.

"Thats how I'm like with Aisha, I treat her like a baby", she said, I laughed because of the way we both annoyed our little sisters.

"This generation are growing up too quick, they need to remember who they are" I said

"Thats true" Amira said

there was then a short moment of silence, I then looked into her green eyes and leaned forward and kissed her slowly, we just had our first kiss

"Well that was unexpected" she said

"yep", I replied.

"Sooo...." she said

"Soo...." I said, we then both awkwardly laughed.

"Sorry If that was too quick I-" I began

"No, It had to happen one day" she said smiling, we then both leaned forward and carried on kissing, like a bunch of teenagers.

We went downstairs and talked whilst eating some breakfast, my mum sat on the opposite couch on the phone to my Grandad.

"You okay?" I asked her

"Yeah Im fine"

"You just seem queit" I said

"Aren't I always" she said getting up, I followed her into the kitchen.

"Yeah" I agreed, she took my things and started washing them up.

"I can do that" I said

"It's just a pair of dishes" she said after.

"But your the guest, kind of" I said

"I really don't mind" she said carrying on washing the dishes.

"I'll dry them then" I said getting a tea towel, I began drying them up and put them In the cupboard. My mum then came in.

"Oh thank you so much Amira, I was just about to come and do them" she said

"It's not a problem" Amira said finishing off the last few dishes. 

"Your a saint" my mum said touching her shoulders, she then walked off happily.

"Did she not see me drying up?" I said, Amira then laughed.

After we finished the dishes, we prayed Duhr and went upstsirs and relaxed on the bed playing Uno.

"Imagine If we had 10 kids!" I randomly said

"that'll be a nightmare! but we'll be blessed some people can't even have kids."

"true" I said, I then looked up in her beautiful green eyes again.

"what is it?" she said smiling. 

"nothing" I said back, letting out a heavy sigh. I didn't mean to be so intimadating, but her reaction was funny, I'd looked into her eyes like 5 times today, and she'd look up and look around smiling, asking the same question 'What Is It?"

The day seemed to go pass quick and we bonded a lot, I went to the gym for a while and Amira went to do some shopping we didn't talk much after we came back.

But I hoped to get closer with her in our bedroom (no)

It was 8:35PM, we just finished praying Mahgrib, Amira sat on the floor organising the new shoes she had bought. She'd bought like a pairs of Hi-tops, and Does she even lift?, or workout on a real level.

"Morocco!" I said "How about Morocco for our honeymoon after our Walima"

"Yeah okay" she said still organising them, I'm pretty sure she wasn't listening to me.

"How about Kenya?" I suggested

"Uh huh" she replied, not paying the slightest bit of attention to me.

"Yeah and we can go to lapdanceland" I said, seeing if she'd realise what I said.

"yeah sure" she replied, I was baffed.

"Ok Amira come sit here" I said patting the bed, she turned around and then got up and sat down.

"We've been too busy, we hadn't even done anything together today" I said

"I know" she said half smiling

"Yeah" I said, putting my hands on her shoulder.

"I'm not a really good conversationalist, and you are, and your not shy" She said again

"Am I?" I asked

"Yes, It's like when you kissed me today, I was nervous"

"Thats normal" I said

"I know, and then when you kept looking at me" She said looking down slightly smiling.

"Hey" I said touching her cheek "We never have to rush into things like that by the way"

"Yeah" she said putting her hand on mine, I pulled her face forward and kissed her again.

"Well It's only our second day" she said laughing

"I know right" I said laughing along. "Maybe Im not as shy as I used to be" I added

"What do you mean?" she asked

"Before I married you, I had a couple of meetings and there was this one girl who was really brave and could say anything in front of me, but I was just shy and I hardly talked" I said

"Wow, well If you were still shy I think we wouldn't have been talking at all" Amira said

"Yep, I guess someone needs to step up" I said

We carried on talking a bit longer and got to know eachother more, I knew I was definately going to love this girl.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.8K 50
Arranged Marriage. It's what most Muslims go though, and Afghans are no exception. For Afghan's there is no such thing as 'love marriage'. Well, at...
106K 4.5K 30
Sometimes a love story starts from parenthood. Cocer by : @chupkaroswaraaa
700K 43.3K 36
We all want our own 'happily ever after' and I was no different. I aspired to be like Khadija (ra), the wife of prophet Muhammad (saw) strong, faithf...
99.9K 3.7K 21
Short stories from the world of my imagination which you might like. Happy reading! 📲