Apart | Smii7y x Reader [DISC...

By Polar_492

You are in love with your best friend SMii7Y and you want to tell him how much you like him. He is your best... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
A/N
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
I'm sorry

Chapter Six

316 10 3
By Polar_492

(Y/N)

"Hey John." I said as we were the only two people on the call right now.

"Hey (Y/N). How's your day been so far?" He asked me as we both loaded up the game.

"Its been good. I'm going over to Smii7y's in about and hour or two. What about you?" I asked him as we were starting up PUBG.

"Oh I've been good. You two hang out a lot." We were in the lobby waiting to go into the plane.

"Yeah, but I mean I don't live around many other people I know. And we are really close to eachother." I told him.

"Lets drop here." He told me marking a place on the map. We both were quiet as we jumped out of the plane.

"You two seem to get along together better than the two of us do. That's saying something."

"And what would that be saying?" I asked confused, while pulling out my parachute.

"Well, you two would be great together." He said as we both landed.

"Wait you really think so? We're just friends though."

"Well I'm just saying I ship the two of you."

"Fair enough. But we probably won't get together." I was let down by my own words, but I knew they were true.

"Ok. But if you do get together you owe me 50 bucks." He said as I killed a guy.

"Ok fair enough. But if one of us get either boyfriend or a girlfriend before dating eachother, you have to delete your channel." I said while laughing. "No but if we don't you have to give me $50."

"I wasn't gonna delete my channel anyways." He said as we both just laughed.

"Hey guys." Mini said joining the call.

"'Ello. We need to wait for Smii7y, Tyler and Anthony."

"Well you only have to wait for Anthony and Smii7y." Tyler said joining the call. Eventually Smii7y joined, and so did Anthony.

"I'm going to beat you. I don't care if I don't get first, I'm beating you." Smii7y said to me, making me waby to beat him.

We were loading up Mario Kart now so John and I had to die in PUBG.

"Oh yeah? Tell me what you were gonna do to me in the beginning, when I beat you in the end."

"Ladies ladies you're both beautiful." Anthony said making everyone in the call laugh.

"(Y/N)? Hey baby. What were you thinking of?" I realized I was spacing out when Lucas talked to me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

We were on the couch just watching stranger things again for the third time. His arm was behind me and I was snuggled up in the corner of the couch. Evan was on his phone on the other side of the couch, and John was just coming back from getting some water.

"Oh nothing. Just a bet John and I had a while ago. I owe him $50." I said laughing to myself.

"What was the bet?" He asked with curiosity in his voice. He didn't pause the show, just let it run as we've seen it before.

"Oh yeah, you do. Cash is always nice." John said after taking a big gulp of water.

"Ok so when I started to like you, no one knew. I was talking to John before a few people got on the call for a video one day and I told him that I was just gonna come over to your house again after we record. He shipped the two of us and bet that we would get together. I lost the bet, saying that we wouldn't. But I, thankfully, lost and now have to give John over here 50."

Smii7y laughed and looked at the two of us.

"So you knew that we would date," he looked over towards John. "and you doubted that I liked you?" Smii7y said and we both nodded yes. He then looked over at Evan.

"What are you looking at me for? I'm the only one who wasn't involved in anything." I laughed as Smii7y looked down to his feet and I leaned over and kissed his ckeek. I looked at the time and saw it was about 9:43 A.M..

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I heard John ask.

"Well I have to go over to my house and see when I'm moving." It pained me to say that, and I almost broke down. "So I'll be back in about an hour after I leave."

"When are you leaving?" Evan asked me.

"At about 10." I was already dressed for today, just had socks on my feet. No shoes. It was cold outside and I felt like walking today so I got up and grabbed a sweatshirt. I looked at it closely and saw that it was Lucas's. "Whatever. Its fine. And very cozy somehow." I thought to myself as I sat down beside him again.

"You walking today?" John asked me.

"Yep."

"And I love your jacket, where did you get it from?" Smii7y said sarcastically to me.

"I don't really know. But its soft and better than my other jackets." I said looking at him.

He chuckled and shook his head at me. I then looked at my phone to see the time. It was 9:54. Great.

"I better get my shoes on. I'll be back at about 11, 11:30." I kissed Lucas's cheek and got up. I started to slip on my shoes. Once I was done I stood back up and felt arms around me.

"Can I just drive you?" Lucas asked me.

"I know how much you want me too take that offer, but I live fifteen minutes away. It's fine." I said to him as he let go of me. I turned my head towards Evan and John. "Keep him busy, and don't let him worry about me for one second. Please." I begged them making them laugh.

"I'm not a baby OK. I can be patient. Go figure everything out." He started opening the door, slightly pushing me out.

"And I thought you wanted her to stay." John said quietly.

"The quicker she leaves the quicker she comes back." Lucas said facing towards John now. I leaned in kissing his cheek for the third, and final time.

"That's true. I'll see you guys later bye!" I left quickly so Smitt  couldn't stall me any longer.

I started walking towards my mom's house, pulling out my earphones from my pocket. I put my playlist on shuffle and put my phone back in my pocket.

When I got there I looked at my house. The oh so familiar feel of the hard brick underneath my feet as I walked towards my door. The dark brown door reflected the glare of the sun. I twisted the handle and pulled to door open.

"Mom I'm finally back!" I called out to her. I heard footsteps down the hall and saw my mom quickly walking towards me.

"Hi honey. So about Lucas-" she started asking about him. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Not now. After we talk about the moving arrangements." I said smiling.

"Oh ok."

"So where are we going?" I nervously waited for her answer.

"L.A., California." That stung. Yes I would get to see more of my friends more often but, Smii7y.

I tried forcing out a bigger smile. "Oh uh, that's... Great." I tried to sound happy.

"Oh I know it isn't near him but you'll only have to stay with me for six months."

That hurt too. 6 months without Lucas. Damnit. "Not like 4 or 5 months, but 6?" I asked making sure I heard her right.

"Well, I can go to four. No lower though."

I chose my next words carefully. I didn't want to provoke an argument with my mom over this. "But shouldn't I move out? I mean I am 20." I told her.

She sighed and looked at her hands. "I know it seems ridiculous that you still live with your mom, but you aren't at a stable part in your life. Your "career" can go downhill. You should just get a normal job honey. At least a side job." I got a little aggeivated on what she was saying. But I agreed with what she said. I didn't know what was going to happen.

"Ok fair enough. I'll get a job. Oh! When are we moving? I feel like that's important to know." We both laughed and she thought for a second.

"In about a month." My smile faltered a lot. I eventually got it back up to a fake smile.

"Oh. That's... Soon. Very soon." I rubbed my arm and looked at my phone. I saw it was already about 10:30 and looked back up from it.

"I'm sorry this is all happening to you. And I know that you have a boyfriend and now your moving away. I'm sorry honey."

She came over and hugged me. My eyes were brimmed with tears but I wouldn't let one fall. She didn't see my eyes. Thank god.

"You can go do whatever now. Just pack up soon."

"Ok. Ill be back tonight probably." I said as I started leaving.

"Ok honey. Ill see you later." She hugged me again and then let me go.

I left the house and started walking towards Lucas's house. I pulled out my phone and started to text him.

Hey I'm headed back towards your house. Do you wanna meet me like half way and then we could all go and get coffee?

I continued walking just watching my feet as I walked. I then hear a car come around the corner and look up. It wasn't anyone I knew. They passed me and I continued to look at my feet.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked back down at it.

Buttercup: sure that sounds great. Sorry Evan took my phone away lmao

I laughed and shook my head, just keeping my phone in my hand. I heard another car coming and looked up. It was Evan driving instead of Lucas. I was confused but got into the car anyways.

"Hey (Y/N)." Lucas and everyone said.

"Hello." I replied back.

"So how'd it go?" Lucas asked me, grabbing my hand and holding it in his.

"It went ok. I, I uh," I couldn't say anything about thw separation. "I am going to be in Cali for four months." I told him.

His his face dropped and he held onto my hand tighter. He kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"It'll be ok. We can make it through those days."

"What about us? We won't see her for a longer time." John said laughing.

"Yeah sure. But I'm really gonna miss you." I hugged him and started to rest on him in the backseat. "You're a really good pillow." I mumbled to him.

"Thanks. You're really warm."

"Thanks." I laughed at him and leaned my head up where the top of my head was resting on his chest, and my face was facing his. I kissed his nose and he smiled wider.

"I love you." He told me kissing my nose.

"I love you too." I sat up so I was in a normal position and faced him again. This time I quickly kissed his lips. He kissed back and I smiked into the kiss. I pulled away and rested my body up against his again and we just help hands and looked on our phones.

"When are you moving?" He asked me.

"In, about a month." His heart beat was calm, but now it got a little faster with worry and stress.

"A month? But that's so close."

"I know. We need to do something special this month." I said to him as we neard a Starbucks.

"Maybe...." He trialed off. I knew what he was implying and hit his arm.

"No. Maybe not. No not at all." He laughed at my sentence.

We finally stopped and I had to get off of him so we could go inside. I tried sitting up but he pulled my sides back down making me lay on him again.

"I like this. We don't have to move."

"Do you want coffee?"

"Oh thank you that would be great"

"Then we have to get up. We're at Starbucks." He harshly sighed and let me out of my seat.

"Craig has gotten me attached to this place."

"Yeah same with me."

"Fuck you Craig."

"Fuck you Craig." I looked at him and smiled. This month is going to be eventful.

A/N
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATUNG IN A WHILE. School has gotten in the way and I've been really focused on that. I'm sorry, but here is another chapter. I will also get a new chapter out for Lost Phone hopefully today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.4K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
142 0 43
Does this make him feel happy? Do I give him satisfaction? When he kissed me I felt something. I felt wanted, needed even loved. He must like me righ...