not in this lifetime? (hunter...

By Thewolfwitch

I am truly sorry to say that this book is up for adoption so if you want it then just message me ____________... More

Chatactors
Farwells X and X ships
Test X and X Creatures
Running X and X More Running
Cooking X like X a Pro
A girl X and X an library
This X dumb X Tower
Why X Him of X People
The X Waiting X Hours
Began X Phase X four
Tagged :/
Mysterious twins NOT AN UPDATE
Author's note
1:Story time!!! (FACE REVEAL?)
A/N:I'm sorry my monkeys
Authors Note
BIG NEWS!!!!

Never X ending X Test

98 3 75
By Thewolfwitch

(These are the episodes 8 9 10 11 12 13 and 14 of hunter X HunterOkay so I can't wait any longer and the new OC pictue is

she looks exactly like that except that she isn't that tall she is shorter then both Killua and Gon  and that is her with 'fake' ears and tail at least that is what it looks like )

Cherrie P>O>V

'Ughhh why do I have to be in a room fulled with boys, Why couldn't I be with all girls or by myself anyone one would be quieter then these people' I thought as I woke up to the oh so great noise of everyone*Insert eyes roll*.

"If you all don't get silent in the next three seconds I will broke all of your bones and your windpipes got it?" I shout as I try to go back to sleep.

"Sure thing Cherr we will be silent" Killua says with a cocky voice and a pillow in his hand

"Rat if you want to keep your manhood I would suggest you stop thinking of throwing that pillow at me" I say with my eyes closes.

"W What how did you know?" He asked in astonishment 

"I just did now I suggest you either give me food or let me sleep because if I don't get at least one of them one of you will die" I say still trying to sleep, But still the noise went on and I didn't get food and I was getting angry "fine since it seems like i am not going to get any sleep Gon can you pretty please get me my book?" I ask siting up and asking him with my little puppy eyes and he willingly obliged.

"Sure no problem" He says getting up

"Oh and my candy" I say getting comfy 

"Okay sure" He says digging through my bag and bringing me my items. "Can I have some candy though?" He asked after handing me my stuff.

"Ummm? Ummm? Yeah I guess what do you want?" I asked unsure

"The usual " He says holding out his hands

"Can I have some too?" Both Rat and Pretty boy asked

"Demon give them some it wouldn't kill you" Gon says in a sternish voice

"Fine but I will kill you if you take my food again" I say in a serous voice while starting to reading my book while absentmindedly eating my candy.

"I still don't understand how you are still skinny all you do is eat and read but still somehow you are a prodagy at fighting" Gon says  in astonishment.

"What do you mean?" both Kurapaka and Rat asked Gon

"Oh i mean she doesn't train she reads all of her fighting techniques and since she has a Photographic memory so she perform them perfectly and since she is a siren it makes everything easier" Gon says in a proud voice.

"wow..."Is all they say to Gon's explaination.

"Okay that's enough we are almost out of here she just a little longer" I say trying to change the subject. "Only 10 more hours to go"I say getting my nose out of the book.

"Yeah you right, also the food should be here any minute" Gon says reading my face.

~~~Timeskip to while they are eating 

'Oh my gosh this food is amazing  who made this' I thought as I eat my food happily completely ignoring to conversation going around me.

 "Hey Gon watch this" I heard Killua whisper and then right after there was food on my face then more food on my face after Gon throw some at me too. 

"You. Better. Run. You. Little. RATS" I say slowly walking towards them and them shaking in there boots and holding onto eachother.

"Gomen'nesasi" The yell in a shakey voice still holding eachother. I hit both of them on the head with a four of my strength. "IITTAAIII!!"The yell in pain. 

"Don't waste food" I say calming down and walking away to get a change of clothes and get onto the shower. "When I get back the food better be cleaned up Gon, Killua oh and boys..." I say turning my head to look at them ." No one is allowed to help you Got it Kurapaka-san and Leorio-san" I say giving them a look that says 'I will if you do so you better not' and head into the bathroom.

~~~Skip over the rainbow

I have finally got all of the stuff out of my hair and went to get our of the shower and get dressed.I put on my Panic Of the Disco crop top and a skirt with a grey beanie black ankle shoes and I black leather bottomless backpack. ( I just love this outfit).After I am done getting dressed I straighted my hair and put it up in pigtails to make me look innocent which I am *Wink* 

Once I was done with getting ready for the day I stepped outside of the bathroom all eyes were on me in thoses eyes I saw the look that s all to firniliar the look of lust in almost everyones eyes even Gon's they all made me uncomfortable. "H H Hey g g guys my e e e eyes are u up h he here " i say shyly. Why can't I just go one day with no one noticing me' I thought 'Because you are special Cherr and you deserve the best of everything' Tora says in my mind 'Because you are so beautiful' Harley says through our mind link 'Hey where did you all go? you have been gone for the whole hunter's exam' I asked him 'Oh family matters and training don't worry we aren't going to leave again allot of drama I will feel you in later' He says then his presence disappear and so did Tora's. 

"Hey" Someone says snapping their fingers 

"If you don't get that hand out of my face I will tear it off of your body" I say in a calm tone,and it immedently it is withdrawn from my face."Good now is the mess cleaned up?" I asked walking towards where the mess was made.

"Yes Cherrie it is " Both Gon and Kurapaka says in unison

"Good now here is your candy" I say bringing out some candy out of no where you know anime logic and hand it to them, Killua got a herey's chocolate bar and Gon got a  nine rope Sweetrope candy. They were exciterd and hugged me in which I was surprised and hit both of them on the head.

"OW" They say in unison "What did you do that for?" They asked 

"BAKA you caught me off guard it was a reflex" I say "Next time don't hug me out of no where" I say in a stern motherly voice.

"Okay yeah and thank you for the candy" They say with a cheeky grin like a child.

"Baka it was no big deal leave me alone" I say with a blush on my face.

"why you blushing demon?" Gon asked innocently 

"I I I'm no no not " I say covering my face with my hands. After I got my blood to go out of my face I uncovered my face and put on my poker face. "Now i am going to read with Kurapaka  do not interrupt me till we have five minutes left, got it?" I asked as i start to walk towards Kurapaka and sit in the corner about five feet away reading.  After awhile I was interrupted by a voice pulling me out of my little trance and into the real world.

"Hey Cherrie what book are you reading?" Kurapaka says when I looked up.

"Oh I am reading sorry for my fins it is about a 'mermaid' who lives on water and if she kisses she is bonded to that person. Then a Boy named quince kisses her and she has to take him back to her kindom to get them seperated" I said all in one breath. "What about you?" I asked 

"Oh I am reading The giver" He says

"I love that book" I say with a grin " I have read it five times:)" I said with proud (I actaully have read the book five time I don't like the movie though)

"Oh I have read it six times" He says challenging me.

"you really want to do Battle of the bookworms? you are going to lose boo" I say with a confident grin and tone.

"No you are miss know it all" He says 

"Okay fine then lets go golden boy" I say

"Okay The hobbit?" He says 

"The Hobbit written by J.R.R Tolkien,the six most selled single volume book ever.The short explainatation is : Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) lives a simple life with his fellow hobbits in the shire, until the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) arrives and convinces him to join a group of dwarves on a quest to reclaim the kingdom of Erebor. The journey takes Bilbo on a path through treacherous lands swarming with orcs, goblins and other dangers, not the least of which is an encounter with Gollum (Andy Serkis) and a simple gold ring that is tied to the fate of Middle Earth in ways Bilbo cannot even fathom." I say with a confident grin the whole time. "Your turn how about the Secret Garden? Not allot of guys read that but you are never truely a bookworm if you haven't" I say

"Okay The secret graden is about a girl who is from India and she is unknown from the rest of the commenty but when her mother and everyone else around dies she is taken to a clergyman and his family for a short time and then she is forced to go and live with her sour uncle who she has never meet. While she was there she meet her cousin who can't walk that isn't know by many.

At first she is very rude and sour but as she meets Dickon she starts to edge out and become sweet. She finds a garden that has belonged to her uncles late wife and starts to take care of it, She brings Colin her cousin to the garden and he starts to learn how to walk. Soon her uncle goes on a trip and when he gets back he sees that his sone can walk and his starts to become happy again" He says  with a happy cheeky grin. "Now Your turn. Your book is maze runner" He says with the most cocky grin.

"The maze runner is written by James Dashner it is about a boy Thomas who wakes up in the middle of the maze and has to help all the others to get out of the maze"I say short and sweetly "That is the short version would you like the longer version?" I say sweetly.

"Gon Kurapaka it is almost time to leave so COME ON" Gon says cheerfully walking over to us. He is meet with Golden Boy's and mine glare and backs away slowly. "or just take your time which ever one works better for you " He says with his hands up in surrender.

"We will be there in a second" Both me and Kurapaka yell in sync still haven't stopped glaring at eachother.

"Fine a temparary truths still after the exam okay?" Golden Boy says holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Sure thiung Golden Boy" I say with a smirk and shake his hand instantly the aura around me change to make me look weak.

"Hey Demon you coming " Gon says hugging me while I just pat his head.

"Now lets get going we only have a limited amount of time now still we are disqualified" Leorio says 

"Yes yes we all know that old man" I say that earned a snicker and acouple chuckles.

"I am not an old man!!" He says 

"Oh look  the door has opened lets go" I say as I walk out of the room swaying my hips to the song that is in my head.

"Why is she swaying her hips?" Leorio asked in a whisper to Gon.

"She must have a song in her head" Gon replies queitly.

~~~Time skip because I'm awesome.

"Hey look a door" Gon says excitedly after we went through the maze, running. *Wink*We went through the door and was meet with a room filled with weapons and then I see it in all of it's glory the Scythe *heart eyes*.  I was pulled towards it the wonderful rays of the purple and black it was just gloious,. (Ignore the girl but the scythe is exactly what I imagined it)

"Hey Cherr stop going googly eyes over a weapon and help us decided." Leorio says in a annoyed tone.

"yes all you have to do is chose a path O or X,O is the long but it allows all six to enter it would take you about fourty five minutes , X is the short  easy route that takes about three minutes to go through but Only four people can go through it the other two have to be chained up before the door opens" Uncle says over the intercom. "Which one will you chose?" 

"So we are suppose to fight eachother for the right to go down the short path?" Kurapaka asks/states

"I have came this far I am not going to give up now" Both Tonpa and Leorio say while picking up weapons.

"I will do whatever it takes to be the four" Leorio says. Wow all posistivity is so awesome' I thought to Rin and Tora. 'oh angel I hope you don't plan on fighting because you are to beautiful to be caught with Tonpa and Leorio' rin says

'hey Gon I got an idea for this part' I say through our mindlink (I bet you forgot that I could do that huh?) 'I'm all ears' he says back. ~~~ 'okay you have the plan?'' I ask over the mind link.

"Guys I have any idea" Gon says to everyone.

"what is it gon?" Everyone except me asked.

"Okay what if we went through the O path and take a weapon so we can bust through the wall and go to the other side" Gon says in a whisper so no one but us can here him.

"i am down" 

"Me too"

"me three I guess"

"yeah okay"They all say

"Okay lets do this but one second" I say jolding up my hand for silence, "Hey favorite uncle" I say in a sweet tone.

"yes Guera?" He asked over the intercom

"Can I please take a weapon from here they are all so KAWAIIII" I ask with pleading eyes

"Sure why now this should be interesting at least" He says and then turns off the come.

"Yes come here my baby" I say running over to the Scythe and fugging it then carrying it back to everyone else."what?" I asked when they all except Gon staring at me with a confused expression.

"What why are you so excited about a weapon?" they asked

"Do you even have to ask that question I mean look at this she is a beauty" I say admeriring my new toy.

"Where are you going to put it?" Kurapaka asked

"In my backpack of course" I say like t is obvious 

"Hate to break it to you but it meant be to big"Leorio says with a snicker.

"Listen old man you don't know me so don't underestemate me okay?" I say with while putting it in my backpack."Now lets get going and get to work" I say while pressing O and everyone else does the same.

"Cherrie you just leave it to us it is a man's job after all and you would just slow us down" Leorio says with a cocky smirk like I was so low and I couldn't do anything, Sexist jerk,But I just let them tire theirselfs out till I jump in there and do it it meant cost us time but I don't care I am going to teach them all a lesson.

"This is taking to long, my hands hurt, how long have webeen doing this?" Leorio complains and that is my breaking point.

"SHUT UP!!" I say standing up and stomping to the wall to move them out of the way." Move back unless you want to get hurt" I say while getting my Scythe out. and slamming it against the wall with little force, it came crumpling down in one hit. "next time you want to be a sexist pig make sure it isn't me because if you are again to me I will smash you into more peices then this wall" I say pointing my scythe at Leorio.

"Now I was wondering when you would stp in but now that you have lets goi" Gon says stepping into the other side with us following him.

"Cherri number #402 is the twenty to pass  Kurapaka #404 is the twenty-first, Killua #99 is the twenty-second and Gon #405 is the twenty-thrid to pass with a minute remaining" the intercom says

"Old men if you two don't get yourselfs out here I will personaly see to it that you will never be able totake the test again" I say calmly not looking a them. In the next second they were out and being annouced.

"Leorio #403 is the twenty-four to pass and Tonpa #99 is the twenty-fifth to pass with a total of twenty four seconds remaining"intercom says again.

"Oh my gosh my butt hurts" Killua whines

"AWWW poor baby your butt hurts:(" I say in a mock sympathy. then I smirk.

"That was a great idea Gon" Kurapaka says to Gon. "If it weren't for you we would still be fighting nice job" He says with a smile of graditude.

"We went through the hard and difucult path only to cut a hole into the wall for the short and easy path" Leorio says

"The thrid phase is over total of twenty six people of passed one has died, please go out the door to your nexr phase" The voice says and everyone finalls out. 

'Two more phases  and two more people to kill'

~~~~

Hey  my little shippers welcome to another chapter I will give you a question but first letmy rant okay, So the hunter X hunter show was o tonight and it was a dubit wasn't that bad considering that they didn't talk allot in this episode but everytime they did they would always ALWAYS mess up on the lines and mispronouce the names but they one that got my yelling at the tv was when the narrator said Gon's name wron I mean HOW HOW do you say his name wrong but someone he did and said Gum and it was SO noticable that I yelled and my sister came running out of her room  that was how bad it was so suggestion never and I mean NEVER watch the dubbed version if you have seen the subbed version first or better yet don't watch the dubbed version at all it will save you the problem. Now thank you for listening to my rant and now on to the question.

What would be your super power? If it were me I would have the power of an identic memory like Sheldon from big bang theory or if not that power then mind reading.

                                              ~~~~~This is Faythe signing out

Word count:3206

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 231 48
Two sisters living under one roof, in the small town called Pharage on Dolphin Island. Their life was changed by a traumatizing event when their pare...
49.4K 1.4K 31
COMPLETED ☆ Akasuki Freecss, the seventeen year old aspiring Hunter with the generational ability called, "Third Eye". With his ability he can see so...
200K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
31.1K 973 28
There's a lot of difficulties in life one might run into. Could be a life or death situation, the meeting of a life long friendship, tipping over the...