Dhmis X Teacher!reader

By creepydolly95

some will be your best friends, some could be your enemies, and some could even fall in love with you. I wond... More

Plz read before moving on
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Valentines special part 1:padlock
valentine's day special part 2:cyberfly
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
big dhmis project!
lots and lots of frustration
FIXED IT!!!

question

3.1K 50 8
By creepydolly95

Heya m8s.

Sorry i havent been updating just didnt have any idea what to do next, ive read back on the previous chapters recently and i realized i wasnt sure if i was happy about what i wrote and how i imagined the characters to be like especially robin and harry.

Then i started to get back to the dhmis spirit again but i wanted to start a new (possibly even better) story that involved dhmis.

Like a scenario book or another baby book to go with the rest.

I only want to do one of these ideas for now then make the other if i wouldn't like stop after 3 chapters like most books i have.

Also this dosent mean im finished with this book the story shall continue. This is just something else that is dhmis for yall to read till the next chapter is done.

Thank u for understanding.

So what shall it be.

Boyfriend scenarios Or baby/kiddo x reader story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...