Pokémon: Never Forget ✔ (Comp...

By EeveeLover22

【Pokémon Wattys 2019 Winner】 <Heavily edited since October 2019> Ash's Pikachu somehow ends up involved in a... More

Runaway Pikachu
The Eeveelution Forest
A spark of competition
A different kind of liar
I trusted you
Dance at dawn
Home
Electrifying chemistry
Talk with Purin
Little Butterfree
Family friendship
Search of the Oran Berry
You and me
His secret
I missed you
Trying to forget you
Frolicking in the flowers
Long-lost...
...Friend?
The shy Eevee
Raining chaos
Flaring fear
Jolting thunder
Teary cuddling
Shynee returns
Icy joy
Shining like the ice
Queen Nymphia
Discover yourself
Who will I take with me?
Let's travel together
The Beginning
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
The End
Never Forget

Is this love?

2.6K 78 77
By EeveeLover22

As soon as the sun reached the sky, all Eeveelutions started preparing for a new day. At Eevee's family's cave, Umbreon was opening the leaves that served as curtains, letting in the light and waking up a certain pair.

"Good morning, Pikachu!"

Were always Eevee's first words in the morning.

Pikachu yawned as he happily stretched his limbs. "Morning, Eevee! Did you sleep well?"

"Um, very..." she mumbled as she remembered the fact she dreamt about him so often.

"What?" he asked, not hearing her.

"Oh, nothing! What you wanna do after breakfast?" She changed the subject quickly, shaking her head to try to take off her blushing.

"I think I'm going to visit Zeni today!" he said with his usual grin. "She said she had something to tell me..."

Eevee got curious. "I wonder what it is..."

"You can come, too, if you want to." He smiled charmingly.

"I don't know... it may be something private," she responded, glancing away and fiddling with her paws. "It may be better if it's between you two."

"Um, are you sure?" He nervously tilted his head.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you're gritting your teeth and your face is all red."

"It is?!"

She covered her face, embarrassed.

"Yeah, you look exactly the same as when Shynee was being way 'too friendly' with me," he pointed out blankly.

"What?!" Her face turned redder.

"Haha! It's almost as if you were jealous!" He chuckled with utter irony. "But of course you aren't, right?"

"S-stop it, Pikachu..." she pleaded under her paws.

"Eevee, Pikachu," Espeon called, "Blacky and I will have to leave until the evening, so we'll have to leave you at your aunt Leafia's care..."

"You're leaving... again?" Eevee asked sadly, ears dropping.

"We're sorry, dear, but we have business to attend to," the Umbreon told her, avoiding her wide gaze.

"What kind of 'business'?" Eevee questioned.

Both Espeon and Umbreon looked nervous. "It's... grown-up stuff, Eevee," Espeon explained.

"We'll definitely come back as soon as we can... we love you," Umbreon added truthfully, glancing at their daughter.

They both licked her cheek, Espeon licking Pikachu's as well, while Umbreon just intently glared at him.

"Goodbye, Mom! Bye, Dad!" she shouted loudly as she saw them go. Her ears lowered further.

"You okay, Eevee?" Pikachu patted her shoulder in consolation.

"My parents are always busy, out of the nowhere," she admitted, "I feel kind of... left out. But also confused, whatever are they doing?"

"Yeah, all this seems suspicious if you ask me... but we're probably just being paranoid. Maybe you should ask them about it," he suggested.

"Meanwhile, look at the bright side! We get the day all to ourselves! No offense, Eevee, but your dad kind of freaks me out..." he said, making sincerely Eevee laugh.

"He's just being overprotective... just give him time and he'll like you lots!" she exclaimed amusedly, smiling.

"I hope so! Well, gotta go. Zeni's waiting for me! Promise I'll hang out with you as soon as we finish, deal?"

He showed her his pinky finger.

"Deal! I'll hang out with Shynee meanwhile... I think I have something to tell her."

She intertwined hers with his and they made a pinky swear.

"It's great you mended your relationship with her, now you guys hang out a lot!" he said before nuzzling her face and quickly leaving. "Bye!"

She blushed heavily, hiding her face with her paws in realisation. "Bye!"

.
.
.

"So you have a crush on Pikachu?!"

"What?! No!"

"But you told me you blush and get nervous a lot around him, always like his company, and are always thinking about him... you couldn't even sleep because of it!" Shynee summarized.

"But I'm not in love with him, he's my best friend!" Eevee shot back, embarrassed.

"That sounds like more than a best friend to me..." she said with mischievous eyes.

"Shynee!" Eevee yelled, her cheeks pink.

"In all seriousness, though, you really should consider it. What if he likes you back?! Wouldn't it be nice being together and doing lots of cute and fun things you couldn't do as friends." the shiny Eevee smiled at her friend.

"B-being t-together..." She became thoughtful. Her face immediately broke into a huge smile.

"...Who am I kidding... I couldn't even if I wanted to." Eevee sighed, smile breaking and being replaced with a frown.

"Why not?!" Shynee asked, alarmed.

"My dad, Shynee. He would go nuts if I dated someone... especially Pikachu. He seems to have something against him," Eevee explained.

"Hmm. That's a problem," she thought for a while, tapping her chin. "But you can still try. You know... you're not even really sure if you like him. Try finding out for sure."

"M-me? In love with P-Pikachu...?"

. . .

"M-me?! In love with Eevee?!"

"Isn't it obvious...?"

Pikachu's cheeks turned redder than they actually were. "E-Eevee...?" He glanced away, seriously considering the situation.

"Yeah, Eevee. You're always protecting her, and playing with her and being weirdly affectionate... and vice-versa. So I guess you're in luck!" Zeni told him, swimming around the lake he was sitting in the shore of.

"D-did you really call me over to tell me that?!"

"It's just... you two are so dense. You need somebody to make you see things clearly. I mean, by now everyone knows you both have feelings for each other except you yourselves!" the Squirtle said, nonchalant.

He hesitated for a moment. "But... I can't."

"Why not?!" she asked, a bit annoyed, stopping her swim.

Pikachu remembered the trainer he had left behind; he technically still was a trained Pokémon. He was everything but wild. Like Eevee. And everyone else.

"Zeni... can I tell you something... important?"

"Huh, sure. Why一"

"P-Pikachu!"

They both turned around in surprise.

"E-Eevee?" Pikachu stuttered her name.
Shynee pushed the shy Eevee closer to him.

"You can do it, girl," she whispered in her ear with encouragement.

Pikachu's and Eevee's faces were now closer than usual.

"Um, Pikachu..." She started, nervously.

"Yeah...?" he asked, even more nervous.

"Would you like to...?"

"Yeah...?"

"To..."

"Yeah..."

She freaked out.

"T-to hang out with me!" She finished, almost blowing up from how pink her face was.

Shynee facepalmed.

"Oh, sure. I already promised to go out with you. For some reason I thought... you were going to ask me something else," he admitted, sounding disappointed.

"W-well, I want to go somewhere special this time," she said, more calm now that she had asked him.

"Special?" He tilted his head as he asked.

"Like you took me to that place in the forest to see the sunrise, remember? I... want to take you somewhere like that."

"Of course I'll go! Sounds awesome!" he chirped.

She smiled with relief.

"Does he even know it's a date...?" Shynee inquired to herself.

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.7K 90
After winning the Kalos League and keeping their promise, Ash and Serena continue their journey together. From new regions, to new Pokemon, to new ba...
12.2K 275 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
171K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...
60.1K 2.1K 88
**Disclaimer: I Do Not Own This Story and Pokémon** Boy meets girl. Destinies intertwined. Red meets blue. Their ever-lasting encounter. (Amour, Fest...