Reborn In History (Ezio x Rea...

By StarnightWriter

You know i'm bad at description this story so just read or leave if you don't like. More

Prologue

Boys will be boys

342 14 6
By StarnightWriter

(Year 1476)

Its been 16 years Leonardo took you in and raised you like you were his own, it wasn't easy because you were little rebellious and wanted adventure, there was sometimes awkward moments and hilarious ones but he managed to raise you.

Your were quite tomboy and you didn't like to wear dresses,  to you they were uncomfortable, so you mostly wear white shirt sometimes with (F/n) waistcoat , black pants and boots. You were now in market buying food and some stuff for your father.

You paid the fruits then thanked the sale man. When you were about to leave you felt someone tap on your shoulder, knowing who it was you trun around with smile on you face.
"Federico, how are you?" you asked, Federico Audtitore your childhood best friend  "i'm fine thank you, have you seen Ezio anywhere?" He asked Ezio was his little brother and also your childhood best friend. "No I haven't and that's kind a wierd because I always see him around" you said wondering bit because Ezio usually  comes to you say hello then talk about day and  then two hang around together but today you haven't seen him at all.

"Well could you help me look around?" Federico aksed "Sure, I just give these to father first" you said shoving your basket. "Come back here when you are ready, I try to ask people have they seen him" he said then run off.

You walked through the street, then turned in a alley where was many different paintings on the walls. There were flowers, birds, trees and some funny looking paintings too. No body knew who painted them because they mysteriously appear in night, but you knew because they were your doings all along. You sometimes go out and use your father's equipments to paint on the walls. He found out pretty quickly because he knew your hand work and his stuff has been missing. You got scolded because going recklessly out in night and using his stuff without permission, but he was impressed by your work and said they were great but you were still grounded from that.

You then walked to your house and opened the door. "Hey dad I got the things you asked" you said then put the basket on the table "thank you dear,you are free to go " he said working on his new painting, you then went outside.

You ran to the wall and climbed to the roof using boxes as boost. You ran through the roof tops to the place where you last time saw Federico. When you got there you looked around using your sharp sight you liked to call Eagle vision because you have pretty sharp sight like eagle.  You then saw Federico waving from the street, you smiled then you spotted a hay pile it wasn't really high so you did a Leap of Fate and landed on your back on the hay pile.

"You know that's kind a scary when you do that, I fear you get hurt if you miss the hay pile" Federico said helping you up. "I have done that many times but believe me it was pretty scary in first time" you said dusting of some hay off you. "I found out where Ezio is he's going to fight with Vieri" he said "Vieri what has that idiot did this time" you asked with annoyance and hatred, Vieri is an noble idiot who annoys you and Ezio. He few times tried to flirt with you and you almost buked  thinking about dating him. "Don't know but let's go see" he said then you followed him

After going through streets you two finally found Ezio fighting some Vieri's goons. "He's fighting pretty well" you commented "yeah let's see closer wanna join in?" Federico asked looking at you " do you even need to ask" You said with smirk you always liked good fight.

"Ehi (Hey) Behind you "Federico said catching Ezio's attention "Federico, (Y/n) what are you doing here?" He asked, one of Vieri's goon charged at Federico and you. You two dodged him then you kicked his leg

"I wanted to see if my baby brother have finally learned how to fight" Federico said as Ezio pushed the goon away "and?" He asked.

"You have style but endurance what counts lets see how many of them you can ruin before they get best of you" Federico said then joined in the fight.

Ezio looked you "I wanted to have some fun too" you said going in fight stance "Well ladies first" Ezio said "what an gentleman" you said then punched goong's face.

You then saw bigger Vieri's goon coming at you"You better run girly before you get hurt" man smirked. "Oh really, scared of fighting a girl" you taunted making him more angry "that's it bitch" he said then charged at you.

You dodged his fist then crapped his head and kneels his face making him fly back on ground with bloody nose.
"Never underestimate women Asshole" you said as the goon groaned holding his bloody nose.

"That's kind a hot when you do that" Ezio commented making you blush a bit "thanks" , You then grapped goon's arm then elbowed his face.

"Fall back! Fall back" Vieri shouted rumming away with his goons. Ezio was about to follow them but you and Federico stopped him. "Hold on.." Federico said "what we almost won this" he said. " your lip" you said he touched his lip and saw blood  "just a scratch" he said "let the doctor decide" you said

"It's not necessary and besides I don't have money for this doctor of your" he said, Federico chuckled "wasted and women and wine, huh?" He asked "I'd hardly call it wasted, lend me some florins then unless you have done the same" He said making you three laugh.

"Here you go" you said handing him bag with 100 flirons  "no you don't need to pay (Y/n) " Ezio said handing them back "Oh their not mine, I took it from one of those goons when he wasn't  looking" you said then smiled innocently "you little thief" he said with smirk "well lets take some more money from then so you don't need to pay " you said. "Good idea (N/n)" he said then begin to search them.

After taking 100 florins from Vieri's goons "Hurry Ezio, the sooner we get done with doctor the sooner we can sleep" Federico said then you three left to see the doctor.

You three used roofs to get faster then you landed on the street and followed Federico to doctor. You three then came to a man with a bird like mask "Ben trovato ( good to see you) doctor " Federico greeted  "hmm Fratelli Auditore e (Y/n) da vinci (brothers of Auditore and (Y/n) da vinci) why i'm not surprised?" He asked shaking his head then he looked Ezio's wounded face "you made a quite mess of yourself young man" he said "it's nothing really" Ezio said

" You must help him that pretty face is his only asset " Federico said begging with his hands, you giggled in background.

"Fottiti( Go fuck yourself)" Exio said as you two laughed.

"There we are now get out of here" doctor said after cleaning Ezio's wound.  "Grazie (thank you)" Ezio said "this way" Federico said then you three walked in the city.

"Quite a night" Federico said looking at sky. "Indeed I wish they were all much fun, Oh! wait they are" Ezio said making you laught "We should head home my dad gets easily worried and your dad's is probably wondering where you two are" you said "yes I rather avoid lecture from my father" Ezio replied "up for the little race then?" Federico asked.

"To where?" Ezio asked "uuh roof of that church" Federico said pointing the church. "You are on" you said "on the count of three uno, duo, tre!" Then the race was on Federico ran to the roofs, Ezio following him but you decided to use secret passway to church.

"Baby brother still have much to learn" Federico said when he didn't saw Ezio behind him but he suddenly appeared in front of him. "I feel almost bad about this" Ezio said then ran with full speed to church.
"No shame in failure brother and " he stopped when he saw you already there "(Y/n), how on earth you got here ?" he asked "i climbed of course " you said like it was obvious thing then Federico came "She knows this city and all of it's roads like back of her hands, come on the this was" Federico said then began to climb to the church's tower. "Where you going?" Ezio asked you and him following "You'll see" Federico replied.

You three then climbed to church's highest point of wiev.

"It is a good life we lead brother and (Y/n)" Federico said as he helped you and Ezio up.

"The best, may it never change" Ezio said walking to edge looking at the city"And may it never change us" you said standing between them both of your hands around their shoulders. You three looked the city and it's magnificent beauty.

"Alright enough of that we should really head home now, let's go" Federico said ready to leave "wait" Ezio said grapping his arm"what" Federico asked Ezio and you two looked a house of someone you know pretty well.

"Ezio let Christina sleep" you said
"There will be enough time for that later" Ezio said walking to the edge, Frederico sat on the roof. When Ezio spotted a hay pile h did a Leap of fate landing on it then he ran to Christina's house, you two watched him disappeared.

"I wonder what will happen when Christina's father find out that Ezio has been sleeping with his daughter" you asked sitting down next to Federico. He chuckled "Well that would be interesting to see wouldn't it?" he said then you both laughed. You both joked around and had fun with each other's company. It was great life you had with your two best friends and hoped it would never end, you three went together lot and had many adventures together, you three were really close to each others like siblings, but you didn't know your life was about to change in big way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 11.6K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
124K 4.9K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
93.5K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
857K 39.9K 171
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one