Boys will be boys

(Year 1476)

Its been 16 years Leonardo took you in and raised you like you were his own, it wasn't easy because you were little rebellious and wanted adventure, there was sometimes awkward moments and hilarious ones but he managed to raise you.

Your were quite tomboy and you didn't like to wear dresses,  to you they were uncomfortable, so you mostly wear white shirt sometimes with (F/n) waistcoat , black pants and boots. You were now in market buying food and some stuff for your father.

You paid the fruits then thanked the sale man. When you were about to leave you felt someone tap on your shoulder, knowing who it was you trun around with smile on you face.
"Federico, how are you?" you asked, Federico Audtitore your childhood best friend  "i'm fine thank you, have you seen Ezio anywhere?" He asked Ezio was his little brother and also your childhood best friend. "No I haven't and that's kind a wierd because I always see him around" you said wondering bit because Ezio usually  comes to you say hello then talk about day and  then two hang around together but today you haven't seen him at all.

"Well could you help me look around?" Federico aksed "Sure, I just give these to father first" you said shoving your basket. "Come back here when you are ready, I try to ask people have they seen him" he said then run off.

You walked through the street, then turned in a alley where was many different paintings on the walls. There were flowers, birds, trees and some funny looking paintings too. No body knew who painted them because they mysteriously appear in night, but you knew because they were your doings all along. You sometimes go out and use your father's equipments to paint on the walls. He found out pretty quickly because he knew your hand work and his stuff has been missing. You got scolded because going recklessly out in night and using his stuff without permission, but he was impressed by your work and said they were great but you were still grounded from that.

You then walked to your house and opened the door. "Hey dad I got the things you asked" you said then put the basket on the table "thank you dear,you are free to go " he said working on his new painting, you then went outside.

You ran to the wall and climbed to the roof using boxes as boost. You ran through the roof tops to the place where you last time saw Federico. When you got there you looked around using your sharp sight you liked to call Eagle vision because you have pretty sharp sight like eagle.  You then saw Federico waving from the street, you smiled then you spotted a hay pile it wasn't really high so you did a Leap of Fate and landed on your back on the hay pile.

"You know that's kind a scary when you do that, I fear you get hurt if you miss the hay pile" Federico said helping you up. "I have done that many times but believe me it was pretty scary in first time" you said dusting of some hay off you. "I found out where Ezio is he's going to fight with Vieri" he said "Vieri what has that idiot did this time" you asked with annoyance and hatred, Vieri is an noble idiot who annoys you and Ezio. He few times tried to flirt with you and you almost buked  thinking about dating him. "Don't know but let's go see" he said then you followed him

After going through streets you two finally found Ezio fighting some Vieri's goons. "He's fighting pretty well" you commented "yeah let's see closer wanna join in?" Federico asked looking at you " do you even need to ask" You said with smirk you always liked good fight.

"Ehi (Hey) Behind you "Federico said catching Ezio's attention "Federico, (Y/n) what are you doing here?" He asked, one of Vieri's goon charged at Federico and you. You two dodged him then you kicked his leg

"I wanted to see if my baby brother have finally learned how to fight" Federico said as Ezio pushed the goon away "and?" He asked.

"You have style but endurance what counts lets see how many of them you can ruin before they get best of you" Federico said then joined in the fight.