Here I Am!

Door Misfit0123

Y/n Cabello. The unknown 22 year old sister of well known singer Camila Cabello. Y/n fells like the outcast o... Meer

New Home. New Life.
New Friends Or Something More?
First Date
Old Friends?
Lazy Day
Filming
One Step At A Time
Resolved?
A/n: Sorry Guys 😔
New Beginnings
Trouble in Disney?
Family Issues
Question☝️
Time To Myself
Explaining
Time Together
Set...
Surprise!!
New Love
Date
Old vs. New
"You in?"
New Day. New Job.
Surprise?
Happy New Year
New Story
"Really?"
My Life
Will You...?
Epilogue
A/N
New Book

The Start Of It All

2K 54 7
Door Misfit0123

Your POV

My name is Y/n Cabello. You may know my last name from my little sister Camila, former member of Fifth Harmony, and current rising solo artist. My life was fine and dandy until Camila auditioned of the X Factor. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her, but now I'm the outcast. My parents worry about Sofia and Camila, not me.

My childhood was okay. I didn't have many friends then. I kept to myself most of the time. It felt like the natural thing to do. At home my life was great. Camila, Sofia and I got along. If something ever went wrong for them they'd come to me and I would do whatever it took to make them happy again. Camila was my little Shadow, no matter where I went she'd be right behind me. You may think it got annoying, but it never did to me, I liked that she looked up to me enough to follow me around. Camila stopped following me when she was around 9. Which left Sofia. She did the same thing as Camila. But that had to stop when I went off to college. I remember when I was told about the X Factor.

~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~

I was sitting in my dorm room, finishing my paper when I had a phone call from Camila, now of course I answered it, I just didn't expect what I heard on the other line.

"Y/N/N, I'M AUDITIONING FOR THE X FACTOR." I had to pull the phone away from my ear due to her yelling.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you Shadow. When are you auditioning?" I ask.

"Thanks, Monkey. And I'm on the wait list so I may not even get to audition. But, I still go to the arena just incase. We're going next week." She says. I can tell she's still smiling. I look over at my calendar to see I have no classes next week.

"That's great to here. I'm sure you're going to make it Cam. You have an incredible voice. They'll regret not having you." I say.

"Thanks, Monkey. I miss you. Are you going to be able to come to my audition?" She asks, I can sense the hope in her voice. I sigh sadly

"Sorry Cam, I can't make it. But, I'll call when I can to see how your doing. Okay?" I ask, I can hear her sniffle.

"But, I need you there, your my good luck charm." I can hear her starting to cry.

"Noooo, don't cry Shadow. I'll see what I can do. Is Mami there with you?" I ask her, hoping she is so I won't feel as bad.

"Umm, yea hang on one second...." I can hear her talking to our mom in the background.

"Y/n what's wrong? Why is your sister crying?" Mami asks worriedly. I sigh.

"I may have told her I couldn't make it next week. But, I want to surprise her at her audition. Are you and Papa able to help me?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course we will mija. I'll text you later with the details." I thank her before saying goodbye to Camila, who is still upset. I promise her I'll make it up to her when I visit again. A few minutes later I get the location and time of her audition from my mom, and start making arrangements.

~~Day of Audition~~

Today is Camila's audition ,and she still has no clue I'm here. I text my mom asking where they are and she tells me they are in line to get signed in. I quickly make my way over to where the sign in is. Once there I immediately make eye contact with my dad who is smiling my way, and nudges my mom, who also looks up and sees me. Camila is pacing and talking to her self. I laugh softly at her, and soon make eye contact with Sofia. She sprints over to me as fast as her little legs can carry her. I smile and walk towards her crouching down so she can hug me. She jumps into my arms and latches onto me. I hug her back, running my hand up and down her back seeing, as I can feel her tears on my neck.

"I'm here Princess, don't cry I'm here." I whisper in her ear still rubbing her back as she cries into my neck. I look up to see my parents smiling, with Camila still pacing. I stand up with Sofi in my arms and walk towards my parents and Camila, who still has no idea I'm here or that Sofi just ran across the room to me. I stand next to my parents as we watch Camila, waiting for her to see me.

"Mija." My mom calls her, Camila just mumbles. I laugh causing her to snap her head up in shock.

"Monkey?" She asks tears in her eyes. I nod and slowly hand a sleeping Sofia to my dad. She runs at me, giving me a koala hug, burying her head into my neck. I rest my head on hers and rub her back like I had with Sofi. I feel her tears on my neck and whisper to her. "It's okay Cam." Over and over, until she had calmed down but still hadn't let go of me.

"Karla, we have to go to our seats." Mami says. I chuckle as I feel the vibrations of Camila groaning on my neck. She picks up her head giving me a glare, while I smile innocently back. She gets off of me but grabs my hand. I smile and place a kiss to her forehead.

"I'm sorry I lied Cam, I just wanted to surprise you." I tell her as we make our way to our seats. She just grips my hand tighter. I look down to see her biting her lip and looking around at the other contestants. "Nervous?" I ask She looks up at me and nods. I smile at her. "You're going to do great Cam. I mean you do have your good luck charm." I have a big smile on my face looking ahead as we follow behind mom, dad and a still sleeping Sofia. She laughs and pushes me.

"Shut up. I'm less nervous now that your here. I just don't know how I'll do." She says getting shy. I stop waking and call up to our parents. "Mami, we'll catch up." She looks at Camila and nods in understanding, walking ahead with Papa and Sofia.

I turn to look at Camila, who is looking up at me questionably. I pull her to sit on an empty seat, and pull her close to me, causing her to burrow further into me. "Cam, you are going to do fine. I promise you that. You are going to be able to audition, and you are going to rock it, like you do whenever you sing." She looks up at me.

"You really think so? I mean I have a very little chance of performing. Plus I don't think I'll be that good." She says sadly. I rub her back and pull her closer.

"You are going to do fine. I believe in you, Mami and Papa believe in you, so does Sofia. If you get scared just look at me, okay?" She nods and gives me another hug.

"Thank you Monkey. What would I do without you?" I laugh and pull her up.

" Be scared all the time." I laugh, she hits me, causing me to laugh harder. "But, you help me too Shadow, more than you realize." I mumble the last part under my breath. "Now, let's get in there so you can rock your audition. And that's what happened. She did her audition, made it through, got eliminated but brought back and put into Fifth Harmony for them all to come in third overall.

~~~~~~End Flash Back~~~~~~

That was the last time we acted like that. Since then she's gotten busier along with me graduating college, and being busy finding work. I'd call whenever I could but, she'd never answer. Same goes for everyone else in my family. I was shut out.

This leads to where we are now. I'm in my parents house in Miami packing my bags. I can't take knowing my own family won't acknowledge me, so I'm moving. In college I was studying to be a computer scientist. I can write code, hack, and I can build computers and other gadgets. I got a job in California so that's where I'm heading. I mean no one here is going to miss me, so why should I stay where I'm not wanted.

I sigh as I look at my room once more. I grab my two hoodies Camila and Sofia like, and put the one they like on their beds. I may seem like an idiot for doing this but their my sisters and even if they hate me, I still love them. I turn and make my way to my car. Double checking I have all of my bags, I get in my car and make my way to the airport.

After my flight, I get out and look at my home from now on. "California, Here I Am!" I sigh and begin my walk to my apartment.

A/N: Hey guys so this is my new story. I just want to make a couple things clear.

1. I have no hate towards Camila and her family. I just felt she would work for this story. If it makes you upset I apologize, but this is my story. I'm writing it how I feel it works.

2. I have no idea how X Factor works, so the whole flashback is most likely not realistic, I tried to make it as realistic as I thought it was.

3. Would you guys like to have a friend in 5H? Or another group/ person? I would like to have you guys have an impact on these stories, so any input would be appreciated.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, I plan on updating this one regularly.

Thanks You for Reading,

~M

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

275K 25.2K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
38.3K 1K 24
Y/N Brooks. She lives with her foster family. What do you think will happen when her real family finds her after 16 years? It all happens at a charit...
75.6K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...