The Time Lord's Angel [1]...

Par lizzybrit

In the back garden of a big house housing two sisters, the newly regenerated Doctor tumbles in with his messe... Plus

The Eleventh Hour - Arrival of the New Doctor
The Eleventh Hour - 'Mackenzie?'
The Eleventh Hour - Twenty Minutes
The Eleventh hour: Meeting The Ponds' Roomate
The Beast Below -Return of the Raggedy Man and the Floating City
The Beast Below - The Queen's My Bestie
The Beast Below - The Dungeon
The Time of the Angels - Meeting River Song
Time of the Angels - Anywhere but the Eyes
Time of the Angels - Have you got Alien Teeth?
Flesh and Stone - "five?"
Flesh and Stone ~ What the...?
Meeting the Newest Vampire Clan ~ Vampires of Venice
A Big Decision ~ Vampires of Venice
A New Perspective on Life
A New Life a New Look
The Lodgers ~ Roomies!
The Lodgers ~ How to be a Normal Bloke
The Lodgers ~ Meeting the Man Upstairs
The Pandorica Opens ~ The Exploding Tardis
The Pandorica Opens ~ Attack of the Cyberman
The Pandorica Opens ~ Bye Bye Tardis
The Big Bang ~ "This is where it gets complicated"
The Big Bang ~ "Swappable head?"
The Big Bang ~ Time's running out
The Big Bang ~ Epilogue
Sequel
OMG
Death of the Doctor - Old Friends
Death of the Doctor - Making of the Key

Flesh and Stone - "GET A GRIP!"

5.6K 135 21
Par lizzybrit

Once I've recovered from my initial shock of begin kissed by the Doctor I listen to the surrounding unfortunately for my sanity all I can hear is footsteps. "So, what's happening? Anything happening out there?" I ask, wanting to know what's going on.
"The Angels are still grouping. Are you getting this too?" Marco asks the other clerics.
"The trees? Yeah." The voice of Phillip, whose name I had recently discovered, sounds to my left.
"What's wrong with the trees?" I ask no one in particular.
"Here too, sir. They're ripping the Treeborgs apart." Pedro responds to my question.
"And here." Phillip says. "They're taking out the lights."
"What is it? What's happening? Tell me. I can't see." I remind them, for the fiftieth time.
"It's the trees, ma'am. The trees are going out." Marco says as I see the light flicker on and off through my shut eyelids.

"Angels advancing, sir." –Philip.
"Over here again." – Pedro.
"Weapons primed. Combat distance five feet. Wait for it." The voices get thrown back and forth and I start to find it difficult hearing who's speaking and where from.
"What is it? What's happening? Just tell me!" I say standing up.
"Keep your position and, ma'am, keep your eyes shut. Wait." Marco says. "The ship's not on fire, is it?" He asks.
"It can't be. the compressors would have taken care of it. Marco, the Angels have gone. Where'd they go?" Pedro asks.
"What, the angels?" I ask, but no one listens to me, and I don't blame them, the Angels can't have just disappeared, could they?
"This side's clear too, sir." Phillip calls.
"The Angels have gone?" I ask.
"There's still movement out there, but away from us now. It's like they're running." Marco tells me.
"Running from what?"
"Phillip, Crispin, need to get a closer look at that." Marco tells them as I feel a little annoyed that I was being ignored.
"What are you all looking at? What's there?" I ask exasperated.
"It's like, I don't know, a curtain of energy, sort of shifting. Makes you feel weird. Sick." Marco tells me after he's lead me a little closer to what they're talking about and I could see light shining through my eyelids, whatever it is, it's bright.
"And you think it scared the Angels?" I ask.
"What could scare those things?" Pedro asks beside me.
"Point me at the light." I tell them and Marco seems to understand why I want them to as he protests.
"You can't open your eyes." He tells me.
"I can't open them for more than a second, that's what the Doctor said. Still got a bit of countdown left." I say mustering up the confidence to open my eyes and look at what the Angels are so afraid of.
"Ma'am, you can't." Marco continues to oppose the idea.
"I need to see it. Am I looking the right way? I have to be quick." I say to them.
"Very quick." Marco finally agrees as he moves me a little to look in the right direction.
"Okay." I breathe out as I open my eyes and light floods in. There it was, a huge blown up version of the crack in mine and Amy's wall.
"It's the same shape. It's the crack in my wall." I whisper.
"Close your eyes, now." Marco tells me but I don't as I continue to stare at it, too afraid to look away.
"It's following me! How can it be following me?" I ask as I sink to the floor, feeling weak again and I feel Marco kneel next to me as he puts his hand over my eyes making them shut. I put my hand to my nose as I feel something trickle down. I know it's blood and I know that means I have no count down left so I stay there in silence.
"Marco, you want me to get a closer look at that?" Pedro asks Marco after a moment.
"Go for it. Don't get too close."
"Hang on. What about the other two? Why not just wait until they're back?" I say, remembering that Phillip and Crispin had already gone to see it.
"What other two?" Marco asks as Pedro leaves.
"The ones you sent before." I say a little creeped out by the fact h can't seem to remember either of them.
"I didn't send anyone before."
"Yes you did, I heard you. Crispin and Phillip." I argue.
"Crispin and who?"

I sit down sit him explaining how he had sent Crispin and Phillip off to look at the crack almost instantly after it appeared; it doesn't do much good considering he doesn't believe me. "Amy, there never was a Crispin or a Phillip on this mission, I promise you." He says to me and I shake my head, not understanding what's going on and why he can't remember his fellow clerics.
"No, I heard you. Before you sent Pedro, you sent Crispin and Phillip, and now you can't even remember them. Something happened. I don't know what, and you don't even remember." I tell him slowly trying to make him understand me.
"Pedro?" He questions.
"Yeah, before you sent Pedro."
"Who's Pedro?" God dang it! I think as he asks this, what's going on?
"Something's happening. Pedro was here a second ago and now you can't even remember him." I say, more to myself than Marco.
"There never was a Pedro. There's only ever been the two of us here." He tells me.
"No, there were five of us. Why can't you remember?" I ask getting frustrated by what's going on.
"Listen. Listen. I need to get a closer look at that light, whatever it is. Don't worry, I won't get too close." He says standing up."
"No. No, you can't. You mustn't." I warn him, not wanting to be left alone.
"Here. Spare communicator. I'll stay in touch the whole time." He passes me the radio.
"You won't, because if you go back there what happened to the others will happen to you." I beg him not to go, no longer for my sake, but for his; this crack effects people's memories.
"There weren't any others." He raises his voice a little.
"There won't be any you if you go back there." I reply.
"Two minutes. I promise." He says as I hear him walking away. A burst of anger and fear runs through me as I call out.
"Please, just listen to me!"

"Hello? Are you there? Hello? Hello?" I say quietly, working the communicator.
"I'm here. I'm fine. Quite close to it now." Marco says over the radio and I feel a wave of relief rush over me as he replies.
"Then come back. Come back now, please." I plead with him, but he ignores me.
"It's weird looking at it. It feels really..." He fades off as there's some interference and then silence.
"Really what? Hello? Really what? Hello? Hello? Hello? Please say you're there. Hello? Hello?" I ask, starting to feel quite emotional knowing that he was gone too. Then I hear the best sound in the world.
"Mackenzie? Mackenzie? Is that you?" The Doctor's voice calms me a little over the radio.
"Doctor?" I sigh in relief.
"Where are you? Are the Clerics with you?"
"They've gone." I say still sat on the ground. "There was a light and they walked into the light. Doctor, they didn't even remember each other."
"No, they wouldn't." He said thoughtfully.
"What is that light?" I hear Amy's voice in the background.
"Time running out." He replies to Amy. "Mackenzie, I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I should never have left you there." The Doctor apologises.
"Well, what do I do now?"
"You come to us. The Primary Flight Deck, the other end of the forest."
"I can't see. I can't open my eyes." I reason with him.
"Turn on the spot." He instructs me.
"Sorry, what?"
"Just do it. Turn on the spot." He tells me hastily seeming annoyed at something. I start to stand up as he continues. "When the communicator sounds like my screwdriver, that means you're facing the right way. Follow the sound." I turn in a circle as the frequency gets higher and higher until it starts to sound like the screwdriver. "You have to start moving now. There's Time Energy spilling out of that crack, and you have to stay ahead of it." He tells me
"But the Angels, they're everywhere." I reply, the Angels suddenly coming to mind.
"I'm sorry, I really am, but the Angels can only kill you." I scoff a little at his reply, he treats dying like it's no big deal.
"What does the Time Energy do?" I ask a little sarcastically as I move forwards, slowly.
"Just keep moving!"
"Tell me." I command him.
"If the Time Energy catches up with you, you'll never have been born. It will erase every moment of your existence. You will never have lived at all." I stand still a moment trying to comprehend what he just told me, I take a deep breath and sigh out calming myself. "Now, keep your eyes shut and keep moving."
"It's never going to work." I hear River say sadly over the communicator.
"What else have you got! River! Tell me!" I hear the Doctor shout back angrily and I feel the urge to cry, upset that I was making him shout at River.
"It's ok, Doctor, I'll be fine." I whisper over the radio before I continue moving.

As I walk unconfidently across the uneven ground I hear River, Amy and the Doctor talking to each other but I don't pay much attention as I try to concentrate on getting to them, that is until the Doctor actually addresses me. "Mackenzie, listen to me. I'm sending a bit of software to your communicator. It's a proximity detector. it'll beep if there's something in your way. You just manoeuvre till the beeping stops." He says and as he does a beeping starts and I move away a little before continuing. "Because, Mackenzie, this is important." He sighs out and I can tell that this won't be good. "The forest is full of Angels. You're going to have to walk like you can see." I take a deep breath calming myself.
"Well, what do you mean?" I ask him starting to feel a little ticked off.
"Look, just keep moving." He tells me and I do so groaning a little as he turns off the communicator. I purse my lips as I cautiously, but not obviously start to move forward holding my breath, terrified. As I walk the communicator starts to beep quite rapidly.
"What's that?" I ask quietly coming to a stop.
"It's a warning. There are Angels round you now. Mackenzie, listen to me. This is going to be hard but I know you can do it. The Angels are scared and running, and right now they're not that interested in you. They'll assume you can see them and their instincts will kick in. All you've got to do is walk like you can see." He repeats the same line from a few minutes ago and I breathe slowly and quietly. "Just don't open your eyes. Walk like you can see. You're not moving. You have to do this. Now. You have to do this!" I start to weave my way towards them listening out for any beeping and as soon as I start the beeping does too, I move around a little before continuing I walk slowly and cautiously feeling around before I tread, as the beeping starts to slow a little I find myself tripping over a tree stump and falling to the ground, losing track of the communicator.
"Doctor? I can't find the communicator. I dropped it. I can't find it, Doctor. Doctor." I call out, feeling for the communicator trying to find it in the dirt with my eyes still shut tight. "Doctor. Doctor!" I shout knowing that I'm bringing great attention to myself and the Angels are probably realising I can't see. I scramble to my feet, hoping that that will make it seem less obvious, I turn around stiffly, not wanting to move and as I do I feel someone's arms wrap around me.
"Don't open your eyes. You're on the Flight Deck. I'm here. River teleported you." The Doctor's voice says as he embraces me.
"See? To you I could get it working." River scoffs.
"River Song, I could bloody kiss you." He says to her as he pulls away from the hug and hands me over to who I'm assuming is Amy as she hugs me tightly too, however I find myself frowning at the thought of the Doctor kissing River and what I believe to be a spike of jealousy at the idea of it. Suddenly alarms start blaring and I find myself alone as Amy walks over to somewhere.
"What's that?" Amy asks, presumably to the Doctor.
"The Angels are draining the last of the ship's power, which means the shield's going to release." The Doctor says, and I assume the bulkhead begins to lift as everyone goes quiet and the sound of hinges rings in my ears. "Angel Bob, I presume." The Doctor says.
"The Time Field is coming. It will destroy our reality." The voice of Bob speaks, it sounds almost like he's speaking through a microphone as his voice slightly echoes around the room.
"Yeah, and look at you all, running away. What can I do for you?" The Doctor asks jokingly.
"There is a rupture in time. The Angels calculate that if you throw yourself into it, it will close, and they will be saved." I feel my heart speed up a little as Angel Bob says this.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Could do, could do that. But why?" The Doctor asks.
"Your friends will also be saved." I purse my lips, knowing that's the only reason he'd do it, and considering at the moment there's no other option, I feel my palms grow sweaty.
"Well, there is that." He replies thoughtfully.
"I've travelled in time. I'm a complicated space time event too. Throw me in." River says to him, trying to change his mind in dying for us.
"Oh, be serious. Compared to me, these Angels are more complicated than you, and it would take every one of them to amount to me, so get a grip." The Doctor replies.
"Doctor, I can't let you do this." River argues with him.
"No, seriously, get a grip!" He says to her raising his voice again, he's been doing that a lot today.
"You're not going to die here!" River shouts right back at him.
"No, I mean it. River, Amy, Mackenzie, get a grip." I furrow my brow as he says this, it didn't sound like he was trying to make us calm, more like he was telling us to actually hold onto something. There's a small hesitation.
"Oh, you genius." River mutters. She walks over to me grabbing my arm as she leads me somewhere as the Doctor and Angel Bob talk.
"Sir, the Angels need you to sacrifice yourself now." Bob says.
"Thing is, Bob, the Angels are draining all the power from this ship. Every last bit of it. And you know what? I think they've forgotten where they're standing. I think they've forgotten the gravity of the situation. Or to put it another way, Angels." River leads my hand to some kind of handle and I grip to it.
"You hold on tight and don't you let go for anything." She tells me and I nod, tightening my grip as tight as it will allow me.
"Night, night." The Doctor says as he grabs onto the bar next to me and wraps an arm around me pulling me to his side, giving me more support, and making it harder for me to fall and for the first time today I feel perfectly safe.

I was now wrapped comfortably in the Doctor's jacket sitting on a rock next to Amy who was wrapped in a blanket looking out onto the water as the Doctor stands in front of us, I have to say it was nice to see again. "Ah. I'm bruised everywhere." I complain groaning as I move and my body aches.
"Me too." Amy says frowning a little as she rubs her shoulder.
"You didn't have to climb out with your eyes shut." I say to her, grumpy from all the bruises.
"Neither did you. I kept saying. The Angels all fell into the Time Field. The Angel in your memory never existed. It can't harm you now." The Doctor smiles from in front of me.
"Then why do I remember it at all? Those guys on the ship didn't remember each other." I ask him as I smile up at him happy to see his face.
"You're a time traveller now. Mackenzie. It changes the way you see the universe, forever. Good, isn't it?" He says getting rather excited by the idea as I grin and laugh at his childishness.
"And the crack, is that gone too?" Amy asks.
"Yeah, for now. But the explosion that caused it is still happening. Somewhere out there, somewhere in time." He replies and I frown a little at the idea of the crack reappearing, it still freaks me out, after all these years and he walks off leaving Amy and I to talk quietly.
"You really scared me today." She whispers to me, gripping my hand. "I thought I was going to lose my baby sister, my family." She says. I shake my head.
"You'd still have Rory, he'd look after you." I speak fondly of my older sisters fiancé, he'd always been like a brother to me and he always took care of Amy, always pretended to believe her and my stories about the raggedy man and support us the most when he found out he really was real, my sister was lucky to have such a good guy love her like he does, and I wish I, myself, had a love like that, hopefully someday I will, and suddenly I find myself glancing over to the Doctor, seeing him talking to River and I smile to myself, I was fully aware that I had strong feelings for him, but I don't think I ever realised just how strong they were until he actually kissed me. The thought of the kiss brings a pink tint to my cheeks as I grin childishly, remembering what it felt like.
"Yeah..." She fades off and I look to her questioningly but she shrugs and I shake it off.
"River's going to go soon, so I'm going to say goodbye, you want to come?" I ask, she shakes her head, deep in thought. As I walk over I hear them talking.
"Octavian said you killed a man." The Doctor says to her thoughtfully as I walk up alongside him.
"Yes, I did." She replies and the smile I saw only a second ago fades and I find my eyebrows crease not understanding the context fully.
"A good man." The Doctor tells her.
"A very good man. The best man I've ever known." She replies and looks to me, a sad and serious look on her face.
"Who?" The Doctor asks, not being able to help himself.
"It's a long story, Doctor. It can't be told, it has to be lived. No sneak previews. Well, except for this one. You'll see me again quite soon, when the Pandorica opens." She says smiling cheekily at the two of us.
"The Pandorica. Ha! That's a fairy tale." He replies as if the Pandorica is some kind of joke.
"Doctor, aren't we all? I'll see you there." She replies laughing.
"I look forward to it." He laughs back.
"I remember it well." She tells him and he smiles, walking away. She turns to me smiling. "Now you, sweetie, you look after him and never give up on him, ok?" She says and I smile as I go up to her and hug her tightly, she doesn't hug me back fully, due to the handcuffs, but I can tell she wants to.
"Why do I feel like I've known you for years?" I ask her backing away a little.
"Because, sweetie, to me, you have." She smiles and I return it.
"Bye River." I murmur sadly.
"Not forever, she promises me." I nod and smile knowing that I will see her again. Amy comes up behind me.
"Bye River." She repeats what I said only a moment ago.
"See you, Amy." And I look behind me to see the Doctor was watching us whilst we were talking almost definitely listening in. A beeping goes off and I look to the cuffs which were producing the noise, knowing that this must be it. "Oh, I think that's my ride."
"Can I trust you. River Song?" The Doctor asks thoughtfully as a breeze blows and I pull the jacket closer to my body, trying to keep warm.
"If you like." She replies simply.
"Can I?" I ask, thinking about how many other friends I've had who've gone behind my back, all of them but Mels.
"Yes. Ha, but where's the fun in that?" She asks to both of us and she laughs before disappearing in a cloud of dust. I stare at the empty space where River was stood before turning to the Doctor and walking up behind him a he stares out onto the water and I rest my chin on his shoulder before  I turn to face him and I look up at him  with our hands locked our faces pretty close together.
"What are you thinking?" I ask him.
"Time can be rewritten" He says smiling at me warmly and I unconsciously lean in and he seems to as well, our lips centimetres apart before his expression changes suddenly and he clears his throat, turning away.

We all sit in the Tardis as I quietly whisper to Amy about telling the Doctor about the wedding as he fiddles around with the control panel. We both finally come to the decision of telling him. "We want to go home." I say to him, he pauses a second.
"Okay." He says slightly dismally.
"No, not like that." I scoff as Amy stands up and walks over to him.
"I just, I just want to show you something. You're running from River. I'm running too." She tells him. Once we reach home the Doctor exits the Tardis as I stay sat in the pilot's chair. "You not coming?" She asks.
"No, it's your news to tell." I smile softly at her and she returns it exiting after the Doctor. I sit in the Tardis a good ten minutes before I finally decide I'm bored and I want to hurry them up, wanting to talk to the Doctor myself about what happened. I walk over to the Tardis door and once I open it I stand aghast as I look out to see Amy full on snogging the Doctor, what made it worse is he was kissing her back. I go rigid as I feel a flicker of hurt pass through, but then all I felt was anger. I never thought I'd get angry at something like this, remembering the past crushes I've had and it turns out they like to date other girls and kiss them, I was upset, I' go crying to Amy, but the fact that my older sister, who already knows I like the Doctor, is standing, pressing him up against the Tardis kissing him, angered me, but the fact he was kissing her back, when he'd kissed me only a matter of hours ago, infuriated me and I find myself standing there boiling with rage as the Doctor pushes her back, obviously very confused and as he does they both see me standing there.
"Kenz." Amy mutters quietly.
"You, don't talk to me." I say pointedly not even wanting to hear her voice and when I look to the Doctor, he looked a little sad. "And you..." I fade off as I do something that puts the biggest smile on my face, as I release all of my anger. I slap him, very hard, across the face and storm out, angry and wanting revenge on my sister and only knowing one way of doing that; making it complicated for her, and how do you do that you ask, I invite her fiancé along for the ride.

Hello my lovelies, I'm sorry that I didn't realise this chapter wasn't out! Sorry for any confusion caused.
Cyber <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.6K 195 26
"I am part were cat, part Time Lord. When I was two, my mother was murdered in front of me by a Dalek. I stopped talking after that, and ran away fro...
340 4 18
The Second Doctor is on the cusp of regeneration. Now the Time Lords had gotten to him, the Doctor was placed inside the TARDIS and sent to begin the...
88K 2.2K 73
𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎: SEASONS 4, 5, 6 & 7 ➫ 10th & 11th Doctor x OC ━━━━━━━━━━ ιѕαвєℓℓє ∂υииє is a twenty-five year old woman from the year 2030. She...
46K 1.3K 23
With the end of time and the loss of the Master and the Doctor, the Apocalypse has regenerated once again, and this one seems crazier than ever. At l...