Stay[M-Preg][MxM] *EDITING

By Ooreos

Riley O'Donnel is twenty-four wants to start over his pathetic excuse for a life, and moving to New York seem... More

Stay[M-Preg][MxM]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 8

31.4K 1.4K 217
By Ooreos

Check out Chapter 4 if you want see the image of Saphire<3

Chapter 8 [NOT EDITED]

"Sugar, wake up. I made some chicken soup downstairs. You want some?" I heard Christopher whisper softly in my ear. My eyes blinked open and I winced at the glaring sun that shined through the window.

I didn't want to eat or matter of fact, breathe. I wanted to be left alone, but I knew sooner or later my stomach was going to protest from the lack of food. I sighed in surrender and rolled out the bed with as much enthusiasm as a student getting ready for school.

I looked up to only turn away from the worrisome look in Christophers eyes. "I'm fine". I said before he decided to ask.

He only sighed in response and took a seat next to me, his eyes focused intently on me, but Irefused to look only to find the thing I loathed the most; pity.

"Sugar, don't think I haven't been watching you for the past couple of weeks.. because I have, I just thought you needed time". He huffed a breath and scooched closer to me. "I thought you were going to come to me on your own time, but I guess not".

"Its nothing really. I should have known better.." I shook my head in self-pity. "I should have known better". Christopher didn't even hesitate, he grabbed my hand and forced me to look up into the wide green eyes.

"Will you tell me? I'm not a therapist or anything..but I have ears and I could listen. I promise I'm not the one to judge or anything. And I know we've only knowwn each other for about two weeks but I want to know you better." He swiped a loose piece of heair from my eyes and I felt the tears threathening to spill already." I want to know to real you. Tell me".

"I just..". The lump in my throat was holding me back from telling what was on my heart, but I knew living in this house could only get better if I opened up, and with that realization I took a deep breath and recalled to him moment for moment what happened. I told him of the first time I laid eyes on Jason, I told him how we slept together (staying awaying from details even though he tryed to coax it out of me), I told him about my job and the shock I had when I found out Jason was my boss, and I told him of the cab ride. I explained word for word what Jason told me, he didn't want commitment.

"He didn't want me". I said finally, my voice hoarse from holding back the sobs that wanted to spill out of me. Christopher only embraced and ran his palms up and down my back.

I didn't hug him back.

"Sugar, trying to hold back everything isn't going to help. Sometimes we all need to release and let go of our problems." His voice held so much love and wisdom and it almost made me smile.

Almost.

"I can't believe you already have all this drama in your life and you just got here. I wish you would have told me about this earlier, I could have helped instead of you dealing with this on your own. You have to know, some of these moguls of New York are jerks and you should probably stay away from them from now on."

Stay away? That I could do.

Forget? That I couldn't do. And it was going to be nearly impossible coming from the fact that the man worked with me, and was my boss.

I sighed and gazed at him warily. "Yeah. Yeah, I know." Standing up on shaky legs I glanced down at Christopher. "Is that soup still up for takes?"

***

"So it's your day off, where you wanna go? It could be anywhere you want." Christopher asked, cocking his hip on the counter with a smile.

The chicken soup and a hot shower did wonders to my body and mind. The soup was amazing and there was nothing like standing beneath hot sprinkles to help the nerves and frustration. My body felt sated and all it was in need for, is adrenaline.

"I don't know any places..but I do know I want somewhere fun and exciting." A grin creeped on Christopher's face and he have a loud clap.

"I've it the perfect place too. Theres and amusement park in Coney Island, I haven't been to it in a while. And we can even call up the gang I'm sure they'll want to tag along".

Just what I needed. Exactly what I need matter of fact, anything to get rid of the man that still haunted my mind.

"Sure, it sounds awesome. Just.. please don't tell them about.." I trailed off as I witnessed the grin on his face fade away, being replaced by a look of hurt

"Look I know you don't know me well. But obviously I wouldn't tell them about that, even if you gave me permission. Thats your private business and when you want to tell them or confide in them, you can." His words struck something in me and I knew I could trust him wholeheartedly; no doubt. And with that thought in mind I swiftly went to apologize for assuming he was one of those people that went around spilling everyone's beans.

He hesitated at first but then only smiled and waved it away -a swift roll of his eyes- and told me it was safe to be cautious of people.

"Alright you go pack necessities and I'll call the wolf pack." The mock howl he gave after nearly made me fall out the chair in amusement.

*

Jason's POV :O

"How about you.."Caroline gently shoved my work chair back -with surprised strength- and straddled my lap, a seductive smile on her face. "-stop working and give me some attention. Huh?"

I sighed warily and shook my head, placing my hands on her hips to raise her off. "Not today Caroline. I'm busy, and even if I wasn't I'm tired and not repeating the same mistake we did last week".

Her face suddenly blotched red with rage and she glared at me as if she was imagining it causing real damage to my face. "Mistake?"

"Yes Caroline, mistake." I nudged her of me, and guilt almost filled me when she almost tripped on her heels. But it dissipated when I remembered what the witch did last week. "Matter of fact, it could even be considered rape coming from the fact that you took advantage of me while I was drunk."

The glacial gaze returned and she jutted her chin up, crossing her arms making her breasts rise enough to almost spill out her sheer blouse. "You weren't unwilling."

"I was unconscious, you stupid bitch!" I bellowed and even though my mother taught me never to use that word with a woman, I couldn't help the word from slipping out. Who the hell takes advantage of a man when he's unconscious?! The woman didn't know how to stop, even though at every turn he tried to remind her that the only reason they were getting married was because his father wanted to continue his business with children from a well profited mother. Or in other words, the old man only wanted him to sleep with some gold digger and have children with her.

Although, for what it's worth, I was really trying hard to like her and only came up short with her bitchy attitudes and demanding things from him. I didn't want her, I wanted...

God all I wanted was the sweet succulent brown hair man that made me forget to breathe and messed with my mind and ability to think straight. The way he gloved my cock and moaned and walked and breathed...
My body heated with arousal and I only just remembered Caroline was still standing up with an appalled look on her face. I cleared my throat.

"Get out my office." I stated simply and her mouth just dropped farther.

"Y-y-you can't-"

She was struggling to resume her dominance and only way to make her quit was to intimidate her farther. I stood up to my full height, watched ad her eyes widened, and pointed to the door of my home office.

"Get the fuck out." I said roughly, and she sputtered for a second before turning around sauntering to the door only to turn back around with a snare.

"I expect you to be in bed later". She said with hope in her tone but then exited and slammed the door behind her.

"Probably not". I mumbled and dropped back into the chair with a groan.

**

Riley's POV

"Oh my gosh you are so disgusting". Christopher said as we both watched in repugnance as Tony placed every single topping known to man on his hot dog and then took it out the bun, only to horrify us further by placing the hot dog in his mouth and mock suck on it like it was a penis, all the left overs of ketchup relish etc.. all over his mouth. My stomach churned.

"Mmm, so good". He moan with a smirk and licked his lips.

"Fucking gross.. just gross, stay away from me I don't want to be seen near you." Christopher said pulling his sunglasses from on top of his head and placing it on his face. Tony's eyes glinted and he slyly slipped right beside Christopher, and that only made Christopher move over, only to be followed again until they were running around the place with Christopher squealing and Tony laughing evilly.

"Tonys always messing with him". Rain said from beside me and handed me my ticket that Rune just bought for all of us. I took it reluctantly.

"I could have paid myself."I said because I hated people paying for me. Rain rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Rune is are own personal bank account, not to make it sound harsh or what not. He's a real generous like that, everywhere we go he buys and pays for all of us, he always offer and we always accept."

"He's rich?"

" Yeah he's a investment banker. I know. You're wondering why he hangs out with the likes of us but, don't tell him I told you this, he's secretly in love with Christopher and follows him around like a puppy. But obviously Christopher's not really the lovey dovey type."

I frowned and glanced at Rune who was currently ordering cotton candy for a jumping Saphire. I made an exasperated sound. Who the hell wouldnt want that guy? He was a freaking God. Rain laughed, knowing exactly why I made the outrageous sound.

"I know, fucking beautiful he is, but Christopher'a got his heart broken a lot of times and I think he's waiting for Rune to fuck up and do something stupid. He drop him and move to the next one."

"He's so young.." I said to myself, but Rain heard."Yeah he is but you won't believe how many boyfriends he gone through this year. Rune is the fifth one his year an currently he's winning because he's lasted the longest. This is the third month, but Christopher doesn't really consider him a boyfriend..more like a fuck buddy who he likes..a lot."?

"Thats.."

Rain shrugged. "It is what it is. Not really my business. Lets head on in, I have some rides in mind that I need to try."

I nodded and followed him as we walked into the Coney Island amusement park with a grimacing Christopher and a cheeky Tony. All I heard as I entered was the loud music of children laughing and the screams of terrified people on what looked like the biggest roller coaster I've ever seen name 'The Cyclone'.

"I want on that". Rain pointed at the ride and I immediately shook my head.

"Oooh no. Definitealy, a hundred and ten percent No". Just staring at the ride made my head spin and stomach do flips.

Rain pouted. "Fine. We'll do your suggestion first, let me guess you're suggesting the carousel or the little airplane rollercoaster, maybe you'll make friends with a little five year thats scared to go on it." Rain mocked and I glared at him. He was purposely taunting me, right?

"Actually, it would be nice to inspire a little boy or girl to get on a rollercoaster".

"Im sure". Rain rolled his eyes and strolled ahead of me, making me smile in triumph until he turned around with a grin and grab my knee pit. My eyes widened in realization and I screamed as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Get me down!! I furiously pounded at his back as he laughed and if I raised my head I would see the rest of the 'wolf pack' laughing and pointing but I settled for just listening to the their goofy laughs, not wanting to embarass myself more.

I tried kicking my foot agaist his body but he only clutched it tighter with suprised strength. Rain was lean and tall but I was nearly his height, so how he managed to pick me up was beyond me. I eventually quieted down planning my revenge against the jerk. I knew we arrived when he paused and slowly lowered me with a cautious look on his face, he was guarding his face before I even steadied myself on ground level. Atleast he knew he was about to get slapped.

"Sorry, sorry sorry, but you were being a coward."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "You could have killed me." Now it was his turn to roll his eyes and he dropped his hands. "Come on the lines not even long, and thats a first. Try something new."

Last time I tried something new I ended up getting my heart broken. But I bit back the words and just sighed, I said I needed adrenaline and a rush and I guess this was the only way. Not exactly what I was looking for but it was a start, I had to start being brave and show people that I'm not a fragile glass that could break easily.

With that thought in mind I dropped my crossed hands. "Okay, I'll go".

"Really?" His face flashed in suprise and I reveled at it, he probably wasn't expecting it.

"Yeah lets go". I walked in front of him, my heart beating irratically in my chest. Suddenly I wasn't feeling all too well. My stomach felt as if it was doing cartwheels and there was a hint of cramps on my side but I ignored it and blamed it on my nerves. Rain still hadn't move next to me and I turmed around and smirk at his still shocked face.

"You coming?" I asked and he snapped out of it, walking behind and throwing a comrforting hand on my shoulder. "You'll be fine. Hardly anyone dies from these things". He stated nonchalantly and I gasped, my eyes widening in panic.

He chuckled and patted my shoulder, stepping in front me as the sullen looking employee extended his hand for our tickets.

"Have a great ride." He drolled and I frowned in his direction.

Someone's having a bad day.

Rain clasped my hand in his as we sat side by side in the hard seat. I gulped and looked around frantically.

"Calm down. No panic attacks today, I promise we'll be safe". I glanced at him warily and saw him take off his cap, ruffling up the spiked tousled black hair. Looking up at me he smiled reassuringly and I returned it shakily.

The announcement came on to fasten our seat belts and pull down the lever and hold on. I strapped the belt so tight I almost lost blood circulation on my waist and I held on so tight on the lever that my knuckles turned white with pressure.

Rain only sat back, refusing to grip the lever. I gaped in his direction and couldn't say anything because the our cart started moving.

"Oh yeah baby. Time to rock and roll." He said and I squeezed my eyes shut as we rode up all the way. My heart was booming against my chest and I felt as if I was hyperventilating, not to mention the little inklings of cramps that were once settled on my side; now vacated itself in the pit of my stomach.

"You okay?" I didn't open my eyes when he asked.

"Yeah. Fine." It came out firm to him but inside I felt as if something was settled in my stomach, weighing my body down and I suddenly had the urge to throw up, automatically feeling that weird metal taste in my mouth.

We reached the too and I peeked open an eyelid only to have us drop in such a flash that it took my breath away.

Completely.

Until I realized I was screaming like a banchy while Rain was laughing and wooping, throwing his hands up in excitement. There were twists and turns and us turing upside for long periods of time. By now, my stomach already flipped over and I tried hard to swallow the bile that rested in my throat. My hair was whiplashing my every which way I turned like slaps across the face.

When the cart finally stopped and Rain was panting with adrenaline, I waited impatiently for the -much more enthusiastic- employee to open the gate.

"That was fucking awesome! Oh shit.." He leaned over and studied my face that probably looked pale and sick. "Shit, of course you're not okay. Shit shit shit okay. Man would you hurry up and open the fucking door!" He shouted at the employee and the man looked alarm, but I was expecting him to because Rain could look intimidating when he really wanted to.

The man scurried over to us and unlocked the door, I slid out and was hoping I could make it safely to the trash can but I couldn't make and next thing I knew I was throwing up all over the employees dirty white vans.

The worst part about throwing up is the fact that you didn't have control over when you wanted to stop or not, it just kept coming and coming. When you started you couldn't finish. My stomach gave an abrupt twist and I howled in pain. It felt as if I was being ripped apart.

A pair of arms engulfed me and wiped my forehead in concern. "Fuck, this is not just from the roller coaster is it? What else hurts?"

"My stomach". I moaned and bent over to wretch again only to have my stomach cramp up in knots, I gasped and my world went black.

%%%%%%%
I would really like to know if you guys think this story is going too fast. Comment Vote Please, updates will come faster

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 42.5K 21
[Book 21] It's finally happened; Ambrosius is pregnant and he can't think of a worse time to do so. The shifter is getting closer and closer to bring...
157K 9.9K 42
Riley is a normal teenager. A rebel with a taste for speed and motorbikes, his life is as normal as it can be going through life with his cute gay be...
103K 4K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
10.2K 409 24
IN WHICH Alec never had anyone. Not since his parents had died when he was nine. No one cared enough to ask how he was feeling except one person. His...