Captured Inferno - High Schoo...

By VoiceOfTheDevil

In this story, Akeno gets to release her desires when she receives a rather unusual mission from Rias: To ca... More

Part 1 - New Dawn
Part 2 - Taken
Part 3 - Answers
Part 4 - Revelations
Part 5 - Control
Part 6 - Training
Part 7 - Icarus
Part 8 - Remember me? (1 out of 2)
Part 9 - Old Friends
Part 10 - Preparations
Part 11- WAR
Update on Life
Part 12 - Starting Anew
Part 13 - Lust
Part 14 - Hallucinations
I guess I have to this now...
Part 15 - Back to Normality
Part 16 - Deliverance

Epilogue - Phoenix

4K 24 7
By VoiceOfTheDevil

And thus the final act of the great play that is life appears before us upon the tide. As your parents arrive, you know that the end of your adventure is here. But you know that your life will still continue with Akeno and the others, yet you feel that there is something missing. Anastasia, perhaps? Maybe she would be important to you. Or not. So as the night and the story comes to it's due end, it should not be a time of reflection, but a time of reactiveness. Make of it as you will, but I don't know what your future will hold.

Do you?

. ... - / --.- ..- .. / ... ..- ... -.-. .. - . - / . .- -- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 880 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...
63.7K 859 18
Y/N L/N, fiancee to Serafall Leviathan and overall powerful being. Rias Gremory, heir to the House of Gremory and in a relationship with the Red Drag...
14.4K 314 15
After the Khaos brigade attack on the underworld Issei is seemingly faced with his demise. What if death had stuck? The underworld is ravaged by war...
184K 2.3K 15
[ARC I: Welcome to the Supernatural World!] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N, Half-Saiyan - Half-Unknown, 18 years old, goes to Kuoh Academy. A new second-year st...