Butterfly JJK

By chinguine

"I saw you... right there walking in the pavement as it starts to rain. You didn't run, instead you catch the... More

1 Rain
2 Autumn Leaves
3 No More Dream
4 One night in a Strange City
5 Expectation*
6 Attack on Bangtan
7 Am I Wrong*
8 21st Century Girls
9 Lost
10 House of Cards
11 Whalien 52
12 Like
13 Moving On
14 Just One Day
15 I need you
16 Run
17 Nevermind
18 Hold me Tight
19 Spring Day
20 Boy in Love*
21 Lie
22 Begin*
23 Best of Me
25 Love is not Over
26 War of Hormone*
27 Let Me Know*
28 Embarassed
29 Triptych
30 Save Me
31 Stigma
32 First Love - END
Not a Chapter - End Notes
Survey

24 Coffee

1.9K 66 27
By chinguine

Jinri (You) POV

"Lain...Lain..." You knocked at her door.

"Yup?" She said.

"Here's your magazines." You said.

She smiled meaningfully at you.

"Don't give me that smile, we didn't do it yet." You said turning red.

"Really? I was going to the bathroom last night when I heard... 'ahhh jungkook it feels good'" she said.

You sat quickly and buried your head in your arms.

"It was that loud?" You said.

"Don't worry. It was only heard in our floor which means. I'm the only one who heard it." She said.

"Why are you returning this by the way?" She asks.

"Jungkook... is having a hard time with me being... asking about it." You said.

"I was thinking about that. I'm really sorry. He also told me when we quote and quote dated. I really didn't mean to bring it up that day." She said.

"Do guys look for other girls if they can't get it from you?" You asked.

"Look Jinri, I love to offer you advices but Jungkook's right. I think I'm doing more harm that good. Besides, I never dated a guy before."

"Where is he by the way?" She asks.

"He went back to his dorm." You answered.

"Ohhh... girl time! Do you want to eat. I'm starving..."

--

We were sitting in a restaurant when two familiar faces came in. Figures, they also go to this place you suggested because of Jungkook.

"Jinri... Lain... can we share the table?" It was my brother who happens to be in the same restaurant. Only instead of his bunnykins, it was Taehyung who was with him.

Jinri and I were glad that we would at least not pay for dinner. But nervous that they will ask something and blew up our entire charade.

Only it's the opposite. Both of them are avoiding any conversation. My brother seems uneasy and Taehyung looks at Lain sadly.

Lain looks at them intently. When we're almost finished with our food, she finally said what's on her mind.

"Where's my Jungkookie, Jimin? You usually go out. Together." Lain said as he looked at Taehyung as well.

"At the dorm... anyway what course are you taking Lain?" Jimin asks clearly steering away from the topic.

"Psychology... so I know you guys are hiding something. Although, it has nothing to do with my course... I'm a born human lie detector." Lain continues.

You furrowed your brow at her.

"What are you talking about? We're not hiding anything.." Jimin said as he laugh nervously.

Taehyung on the other hand seems fed up.

"JESSIE IS IN OUR DORM! Jimin quit touching my thighs. I swear you always do that when you're nervous." Taehyung stood up.

"That's what your hiding? What's a Jessie?" Lain said as she looked me.

You're holding your breath. You forgot to tell Lain about Jessie.

"Jungkook's ex." You said.

Lain stood up and grab my arm. You were still unable to move.

"Tell Jungkook that his girlfriend knows about his reunion with his ex. He knows where to find me. Let's go Jinri." Lain said as we left.

--

When you arrived at your dorm, Jinri quickly rub your back.

"Are you okay?" Lain said worried.

"Yeah..." You said.

"Are you sure? Awhile ago you were asking me if a guy will look for someone to bang if they don't get it from their girlfriend but now you're fine with him meeting with his ex." Lain said.

"If they're gonna do something like that, they won't be meeting at the dorm. So I'm fine. It means they're only talking." I said.

Suddenly the door sprang open. Jungkook appeared catching his breath.

"Baby... I didn't do anything. I was about to text you. I swear." Jungkook said in between breath.

"Oh I know, I was just telling Lain right here." You said.

"I understand you're mad but- what?" He said confused.

"Really Jeon? The stairs?" Jessie came in.

"Hi Eonnie, hows the wedding?" You said smiling.

"It... was... fine... See? I told you she wouldn't get mad." Jessie said.

You saw it. Something that made your blood boil but you chose to be composed.

"This is weird. I'm gonna go back to my room since I have nothing to do with this." Lain said.

Jungkook sat opposite you while Jessie beside you. They are looking at you like an animal at the zoo.

"So, anybody wants to tell me the reason why you two are talking." You said.

"I just want to tie loose ends. We didn't exactly end up on good terms. I felt bad about what I did. Don't worry I won't tell Jimin about the two of you. I came here because Jungkook told me to explain to you. Even if I told him you will believe him." Jessie said.

"Having said that... I'm going now. My husband is waiting for me. Jinri... let's talk some other time." She said as she leaves.

Jungkook stood up and lock the doors.

Then he quickly sat beside you and kiss you on the lips.

He was on fire. Sucking your lips as if he couldn't get enough of it. He slid his tongue inside you as he presses your nape as if to meld both of you.

When he ran out of breath. He bites your lips slightly and proceded to put little kisses on your neck.

"Jungkook? I thought we're gonna wait until I'm ready." You said, it feels good but this is unlike him. His actions are raw and intense.

"Baby... are you sure you're not ready? Because I think I could get you ready in five minutes tops." He said panting while still kissing your neck.

You pushed him.

"What? I could!" Jungkook said. His bulge was so prominent that it pains you to look at it.

"Okay..." you said and then whispered his mantra to him. "Maid Mochi... Fairy Taehyung..." you said in his ears.

Slowly he loosens his grip.

"I hate you." He said.

"No you love me. You already told me." You said.

"Mind telling while you're suddenly a horn dog when you saw Jessie. Did you remember all positions you've doing in every part of her house that suddenly you want to fuck me?" You said angry.

There it is, the truth. You were really jealous but you don't want to cause a scene. You want to remain logical eventhough there's truth in what you've said, they wouldn't meet at the dorm if they're gonna do something bad.

Instead of your expected scared Jungkook. He was smiling.

"You know what made me horny?" He said.

"Jessie's body?" You said sarcastically.

"You're jealous but you don't wanna admit it. I could see jealousy in your eye and it's so fucking hot." He said as he tried to grab you again.

"Okay... that's it. Go home." You said.

"Baby..." he whined cutely.

"You know I'll be jealous and you still didn't tell me. You should have texted me the moment you saw her. I thought were way past this." You said.

"I'm already thinking about telling you." Jungkook said.

"When? Before or after she kissed you? Or was it you who kissed her?" You said.

Jungkook suddenly slumped.

"How did you know?" He said under his breath.

"Her smudged lipstick." You said.

"Why didn't you say a thing when she's still here?" He asked.

"Because this is about us. I want to hear if from you." You said. "I'll believe whatever you say but it looks like you want to hide it."

"It was a goodbye kiss... that went... I'm sorry Jinri. I... I lost my control." Jungkook said.

"It was just a kiss. Nothing happened. I was just frustrated... all the time. I'm not used to this. It just went out. I guess." He said when you didn't answer.

"So it's my fault now? I don't want to have sex with you so you pounce on her like a wild gorilla" I said.

"I didn't say that. I'm not trying to explain myself, I'm just saying why I think I did it. I'm sorry, baby." He said as he started to look frustrated.

"But after the kiss you want to humped me. Which means you're really not sorry, you're just... horny." You said.

"Baby... I'm really sorry. I don't know what else you want to hear from me." Jungkook said pleading.

"Get out." You said.

"Baby... I thought you'll believe me." Jungkook said.

"Yes, but I never said I will forgive you so get out." You said.

You can see Jungkook wanting to explain but he just turned around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 110 52
THIS BOOK WAS PREVIOUSLY: HE'S MY OLDER BROTHER?!?! Always remember that love is not over. Even if the one you love doesn't love you anymore... In pr...
Facade By Chingu

Fanfiction

9K 309 27
fa·cade /fəˈsäd/ an outward appearance that is maintained to conceal a less pleasant or creditable reality. "her flawless public facade masked privat...
10.2K 373 26
"Okay, how about I come with you today on your stalking spree and then I help you get her back." Jungkook said as he glance at him while he parks. "R...
8.6K 342 30
"You should love some when you're ready... not when you're lonely." Jin said confirming what I initially thought. "Sometimes, if we wait until we're...