Furious

By Linxi00

A mischievous girl who gets into trouble all the time.Then she meets a furious guy in her new school. complet... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pay Attention!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
guys!
Chapter 11
Not an update!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
Authors note!
Chapter 26 ( last chapter)

Chapter 25

116 13 32
By Linxi00

( Yu na's pov )

I fell on the road. My legs  couldn't bear my weight anymore. I was exhausted and lost. My eyes threatened to close but I fought back getting up with the last drop of strength I have.

"Come on!" I dragged myself forward untill,
"Having a hard time?"
That voice strike me off!

I turned with widen eyes.

"T..aehyung?"

"No.."  I saw a man standing in the shadows.
He smirked.

"Your coming with me"

------------------------------------------------------

( Narrator's pov )

"I'm your worst nightmare" Jimin startled and was scared but didn't show it.

"Taehyung??"
"Guessed right" Taehyung removed his hood.

"Ofcause I am right, since your my only nightmare" Jimin pressed his hand on the wound trying to stop bleeding.

"We must find her" Taehyung sat near Jimin.

"And your gonna help me" he looked at Jimin and Jimin hesitated for a while.

"Aren't you gonna kill me?"
"I'll kill you after we found her"
Jimin smirked.

"Just like I thought. So what's the plan?"

"Kill MK and rescue Yu na" Taehyung said and Jimin sighed.

"Seriously? There are thousands of gangsters in there and two of us gonna rescue her??"

"Well there are sixty gangsters in the gang not thousand and yeah only two of us entering the place. I can't rick any other life."

Taehyung got up.

"Your such a devil Taehyung.. I don't know how you survived my gun shot"
Jimin bandaged the wound and got up.

"I'm not gonna die till I kill that fucker.. come on we are late!"

"Can you kill him?" Jimin asked.

"What are you asking??"

"Can you REALLY kill him??" Jimin asked with a cold voice.

Taehyung went pale then he  clenched his jaws and looked down.

"I.....I can't"

------------------------------------------------------

( Narrator's pov )

"Oh your up.."

I opened my eyes, I felt weak and found myself tied to a chair.

I glanced at the man who was standing in the dark.

"Who are you!? What do you want?" I asked even if I knew exactly what he wanted  from me.

He laughed.
"I'll answer the first question later. Well.... I want to kill you. You and Jimin ruined my chance to kill him with my own hands"

"Why do you wanted to kill Taehyung! What the heck he did to you!?"
As always I lost my patience.

"He's a person who shouldn't have been born! He's just a huge mistake!!"

The man finally stepped out from the dark making me gasped.

He bend towards my face with a familiar smirk.

"Yes! You are confused. Does my appearance remind someone to you?"  he asked mockingly.

I watched him with terror completely blank with words.

"You wanna know who I am? Unfortunately.....

I'm Taehyung's father"

------------------------------------------------------

( Narrator's pov )

"I...I can't"

Jimin watched Taehyung who tried his best to hide the shiver in his hands.

He looked up.

"H..how did you..."

"I saw the photo.. of your parents. Even I got surprised. I never saw him clearly... he never came out from that dark room... but I guessed.."  Jimin said.

Taehyung gave Jimin an evil eye.

"Parents?? No! I never had a father! He's just a monster who wanted the inheritance  of my Omma's family! He killed Omma! Can you believe it! He killed her! I saw her face for the last time... pale and terrible!!"

Jimin took a step back.
Taehyung's eyes glowed with anger. Which reminded Jimin about the eyes of MK. Taehyung had the same devilish eyes and uncontrollable anger.

Taehyung  smacked the wall with  his fist making blood spill out from his ankles.

"Ok stop! So if you hate him so much why can't you just kill him?"

"I don't know!" Taehyung yelled.

"You can't kill him because whatever happened he's still your father. Your guilty about killing him. But right now we must focus on Yu na. You know she's the only one left for you. This is your last chance. If you don't want her to end up like your mother.." Jimin handed him a gun.

Taehyung looked at the gun.

"So... will you do it?"

Taehyung tightened his grip around the gun.

" I'll kill him today."

------------------------------------------------------

( Yu na's pov )

"I...I don't understand..." I muttered.

How the hell can a  father wanted to kill his own child!?
A being made out of his own flesh and blood!?

"Ofcause you don't" he said.

His voice, face everything reflected Taehyung. Like he had reborn.
"All I wanted was Hyejin's money. Nothing more! Not a fucking child to share the inheritance with! I could have spared her if she didn't gave birth to that devil!"

Hyejin?.... is that Taehyung's Omma? Did this jerk killed her??

"There are some bad memories which are.. pretty hard to overcome"  things Taehyung  said came to my mind.

He lied about his father. He told me his father was probably dead.

And the reason Seohyung got scared of Taehyung, the money Taehyung gave to the orphanage.
Death of my parents. Everything was  finally cleared.

"You destroyed Seohyung's family!! And you killed my parents!!"

"I don't know who the heck Seohyung is but.. if she a kid from a rich family then yes... It's me who killed her. But your parents case is different. After Taehyung wasted the money I would have owned! I wanted to take my revenge" he came closer to my face.

"I killed every person he loved making him isolated in the society and make his death terrible , and miserable in a way you can't even imagine.

Your parents died because of you! If you never met Taehyung your family would have a lived happily  for a long time. But it's too late. Now your gonna die because of Taehyung!"

I watched him with disgust.
Anger overflowed in me. Such a greed for money! Hundreds of lifes get wasted just for a fucking pieces of paper!

"YOUR A PSYCHOPATH!"

"Yes!! And so is Taehyung! You are just like Hyejin! Who loved a maniac risking her own life!"

"Taehyung is not a...!"

He slapped my face hard making blood spilled out from my mouth.

"Enough!" he growled and pointed a gun at my head.

"SIR!!" a man came into the room panting hard. He had wounds all over his body.

"WHAT!?"
"H..he's alive!"

MK furrowed his eyebrows.
"Who?"

"Kim Taehyung!"

******************************

Hey! Yey!! I updated! Lol
well since no one's interested in this stupid story.. no worries! ✌

Well this chapter link with the other chapters I don't know whether you guys remember the other chapters. Anyway enjoy!

And thanks for the 3k reads. And thanks for making me an amazing cover Shafaq - Shapel! ❤

Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 164 27
Sung Jikyo- just a girl who suffered first from being diagnosed with an unknown heart disease, then from falling in love with a boy who used to be ag...
170K 4.2K 17
Taehyung the 'nerd' gets bullied by a boy named Jungkook. Jungkook found out something about Taehyung and try's to get more information. So he becam...
17.2K 630 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
251K 10.8K 32
A boy and a girl who risk their love for a lie.