You Belong to Me *Violetta*

By MaybeImJustCrazy

"Why are you doing this to me?" I choke out just loud enough for Leon to hear me. He smirks and lets go of me... More

Prolouge
01
02
03
04
05
06
Author Note
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
January 2018 Q&A
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 pt.1
27 pt.2
28
Author Note
29
30
31 (Book Finale)
The Lifeline
For new and rereaders only!
Hey

17

656 22 88
By MaybeImJustCrazy

We are so close to chapter 20 and this book has only existed for around 16 days. Thank you for the support, it means the world to me that you like it. So, enjoy this chapter. Because if you didn't exist, neither would this book.

We walk into his room and I see a guy sitting at a desk, playing a game on his computer. I recognize it to be Diego.

"Diego," Clement says as he taps on Diego's shoulder.

He takes off his headphones and stares at me and then Clement.

"Violetta will be staying here for a while, just don't tell the boss," he says softly and Diego nods before going back to his game.

"Alright, I have class tomorrow and so does Diego so I'm gonna need you to stay in here until either of us are back okay?" He says and I nod as he lays down on his bed.

"So, where do I sleep?" I ask Clement.

He smiles and pats his bed.

I roll my eyes and he sits up to pull me near him.

"Unless you want to sleep on the floor," he says with a smirk on his face.

"I'd rather sleep with you than on the dorm room floor," I say with a sigh. He smiles and pulls me near him again and we hug.

A few minutes later, an awkward cough was heard.

We pull away from our hug and see Diego standing there.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going out with Francesca tonight, I'll be back before eleven," he says flatly and leaves.

"Is he always like that?" I ask and he just nods wordlessly.
---
A few hours later, the clock stroke ten and I was laying on Clement's room, waiting for him to come back with some food.

He comes back with nothing and instead takes my hand and pulls me out of bed.

"We're going out tonight. You just have to lay low when we're outside the building," Clement says and I nod.

We leave the building and walk to his car.

We get to an ice cream place called Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream.

"What would you like tonight sir?" A girl at the cash register asks and bats her eyes at Clement.

"One, I want you to not flirt with me. Two, I'll have a triple scoop cookies 'n' cream," Clement says to her and she has a hurt expression on her face.

"And for the lady?" She says sassily.

"I'll have a triple scoop peanut butter cup," I say and she nods before asking for the total.

"That will be ten fifty," the girl says and Clement pays.

Two minutes later, we get our ice creams and we sit down to eat.

"So, Violetta..." Clement starts before he shuts up.

"What is it?" I ask and he just shakes his head and goes back to eating.
---
Ten minutes later, we get into the car and see Leon's van going around. I duck in the seat and Clement does the same, looking up every once in a while.

After he said the coast was clear, I sat in my seat and Clement grabbed and kissed my hand.
---
We had gotten back to the dorm and laid on his bed and I drifted off to sleep.
---
The next morning, I wake up alone. There was a note on the side table next to me.

Violetta,
Morning. I just wanted to let you know that I got you a little something for your birthday. I put it underneath the pillow. Happy 18th birthday gorgeous.

-Clement 🖤

I can't believe he actually knew my birthday. I look under the pillow and I see a small wrapped box.

I unwrap it and it's a phone with a purple case that says 'That's my Bae' and a blue arrow.

Out of curiosity, I turn it on and press the home button and it unlocked.

I open the messages and I see a contacts for Clement and Diego.

I text Clement and ask him about the case.

Me: What is the case for?

Clement: I decided to get it I have the other one it's the exact opposite of yours

Me: Alright, why?

Clement: Don't worry it's not really asking you to be my girlfriend I just wanted people to know not to mess with you

Alright, that's better... or is it? While I was trying to reply, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Where are you Violetta?

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: Here's a hint: Big house in Seattle.

Me: Leon. How did you get my phone number? I just got this phone!

370HSSV: I have my ways Violetta, now tell me where you are.

Me: No.

In order to get away from Leon, I block his number.

After a few hours, Clement comes into the room with a panicked expression, eyes wide and his breathing heavy.

"Violetta! I heard about Leon texting you! Why didn't you tell me? You should've come to me, not Diego!" He says loudly.

"I'm sorry Clement, I didn't want to bother you while you were in class," I say as his hands grip my waist and push me against the wall.

"I was worried that he had found out where you were. I was scared Violetta," he says and unravels in front of me in tears.

In attempts to calm him, I kiss his cheek, or at least try to. Instead, his head turns at the same time I was going to make contact with his cheek and instead hit his lips.

I don't pull away. On the contrary, I act as if I meant to do it and kissed him hard as he kissed back.

We stood there, me against the wall and us kissing until the door bursts open and Clement is pulled away from me.

I look at who did it and it was Diego with Leon and two police behind him.

"Men, this man kidnapped this guys girlfriend," Diego says to the officers and they waste no time handcuffing Clement and taking him out of the room.

"Violetta, you're safe," Leon says faking it until the police are out of earshot.

"Diego! You ratted us out!" I yell and Diego clamps his hand over my mouth.

"Violetta, why don't you understand the fact that you belong to me?" Leon asks sadistically.

In order to bash out back at Leon, I bite Diego's hand and he releases me in pain.

"I do not belong to you Leon! You kidnapped me from my home back in Europe and you force me into doing things that I shouldn't do! You are evil Leon! I hate you!" I scream and then I nod and Clement comes back to me from the doorway and the officers handcuff both Leon and Diego.

Clement holds me in a tight embrace while the police take them away before we lay down and rest from all that had happened in those few minutes.

1125 words in just the chapter alone guys! This was a long one.
The phone case on the right in the media is Clement's and the one on the left is Violetta's.
What do you think? Is Leon gone for good or is this just a minor setback in his plan with Violetta.
You guys remember Ludmila right? You'll finally figure out where she has been for all this time next chapter.
Next chapter gets dedicated to the person who tells me why Violetta put 370HSSV as the contact name for Leon and tells me the meaning of it correctly first in the comments.
-Katie💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.2K 31
Lucy Mathews didn't quite know what she was getting into when she agreed to be the personal assistant of Mateo D'Amico. Surly she didn't think she'd...
9.3K 340 29
"You don't want me to fuck you then?" She whispers, pulling me forward as her thigh presses against my core. "I need to find someone my own age" I w...
4.8M 85.9K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
175 0 24
Violet has been going through domestic violence for the last ten years. She hasn't had a strong support system her whole life. Aaron has control over...