Dimension Of The Brine's (Hau...

By Aroacecrow

This story takes place after the three friends went they're separate ways going into the portals and after... More

The Beginning
Part 2
Part 3
Authors note
Part 5
*Important*
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
author aka me
omg
part 11
THE HAUNTING IS BACK!!!
SORRY
ummm please say i am dreaming
On Hold

Part 4

37 2 0
By Aroacecrow

Amazing song their
______________________________________
Someone's P.O.V
I know something was off real off today, and I should know this world has many secrets that I have discovered. That's when it hit me it was my Uncle he was here we'll at least a part of Him. I ran out of the house in a hurry to get some help from Collin and Armen they appeared in my world a while back so I sent them out to see if anything is off in town.
Armen's P.O.V
I was walking through the town I wasn't sure what Alex means by "something is off" but what ever and for a split second I thought I saw Drake but I guess not there is a lot of hybrids here...
Mia's P.O.V
After a while at the library, I was soon hit with a thought. What if Drake and Grayson are here?!  I shook it off and kept walking till I was amazed to see someone I thought I would never see again. "DRAKE!" I screamed and ran for him.
"Mia?" Drake said in a confused tone.
"Yeah that's my name!" As I gave him a hug. "Have you seen all the hybrids, there are so many!" I screamed.
"No, I just got into the town." He said in a quit tone. "Mia" he said so I  turned back around to face him. "Have you heard what these lands are called?" He asked.
"No why is it like the Empire?" I quickly stated a little scared now.
"Well these lands have been giving me a bad feeling they are called the 'Land of the Brine's'" Drake said I was shocked
"Who would want to live in this place?" I said as we walked a little more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
938K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
145K 8.1K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

141K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...