Flame Key: A NaLu Story

By chocolatte12

A NaLu fanfic in both natsus and Lucy's POV More

Dear Igneel
Natsu's Love
Lucy's Love
The Mission
There
The Couples Contest
It Starts
Questions
Free Day
Battle
Epilogue

Dear Mom

9.9K 213 22
By chocolatte12

Lucy's P.O.V.

Dear Mom,
There is this one guy at the guild I told you about. He is so kind, gentle, and loyal. He has pink spiky hair. His rival and friend, Gray, fight all the time. I think I'm in love, mom. This guy is named Natsu. I'm in his team at fairy tail. He always destroys the whole town or city or village. The only bad thing is that he is so dense. He probably doesn't even know what love is. Every morning I wake up with him in my bed. Did I mention he's a fire dragon slayer? I always kick him out of bed when I wake up, but I like the warmth that he gives me. He has a talking cat called an exceed. It's name is Happy and he can fly. Happy is NOT the cutest cat ever. Whenever I talk to Natsu, he says "you liiiiikkkeeee him". I always blush when he says that, but when I blush Natsu asks if I'm too hot or if I'm sick. He sounds worried when he says that, but only because we are team mates. I miss you mom.

Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 549 199
Fairy Tail Memes Only True Fans Will Get. XD WARNING: Some contain Cuss Words Video's and Pictures Also sorry if I upload the same thing over again s...
168K 5.3K 24
Enter Taylor Stark. Fifteen year old genius, wisecrack, Avenger, and, according to her job description, hero. You don't need any of that, however, to...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.1K 60 6
Taking place in a modern setting, when Keith and Pidge both find themselves with nothing to do, a craving for adventure and some quality pizza, on th...