She's My Constant

By SkyWrites102

Cast Of Characters: Glaiza De Castro as Destiny S. Valerio Rhian Ramos as Kate Denise R. Howell Solenn Heuss... More

College Friends and Feelings
Heartbreaks
Killer on the loose
Remembering Destiny
Habits Stay
Monday Blues
Bloody Grey
Kate vs. Eve
Sleep Tight
Over the moon
Sunshine
Eve, The Apple of their Eyes
Friyay
Meet the parents
In her loving Memory
Together
Mr. Montenegro will see you now
Letting you go
Solenn's Blessing
Valentine's Day Plans
I Choose You
Downfall
Truth about us
Eve's Temptation
1 Month in
Of Cafes and Men
Seventh Month
She will be loved
All of Me
Author's Note
Author's Note on the Commentaries

Force of Habit

1K 37 5
By SkyWrites102

Destiny's POV

After our early breakfast, I dropped off Brian at the station. I still haven't told him about the guy, that he is the same guy from last night. Probably because I don't want to think that Eve could possibly be linked in the case. I knew her, she was someone who's very kind and sweet. What happened to the guy was a work of a heartless murderer. I drove back to my condo.

I stood in the front of my closet, I opened it and took out a big box. I looked at the contents of the box, they contained my works, all of the pieces of poetry I have composed for Eve. I still write a few verses about her, it is a force of habit that I can't break. I picked up the newest notebook from the pile, I have finished writing on it only a week ago. I read through it.

****Flashback****

Brian walked into the hallway and found me sitting on the floor, my back on the lower locker. I was hugging my knees together. I was left there crying. Hysterically.

"Hey, What happened? Who did this to you?" he asked me worriedly. He was shaking in anger.

"S-She d-idn't mean to do this."

"What do you mean? Who did this?"

"Eve..." I finally answered him, while my tears ran down from my face.

I held Brian's hands to calm him.

"Don't confront her. Please." I pleaded to him.

"Shhh... It's going to be all right."

He hugged me tight while his hands were rubbing my back for me to calm down. I stopped crying eventually, after 6 months of getting drunk day-in-day-out. 

I decided to transfer schools after the incident, I couldn't stand all the bullying that will come my way. So, I decided to remove myself from school, I transferred to Northshore College, They credited all of my subjects thankfully, though it's the middle of the semester. I cut my hair short, like a boy's cut, I wore it messy, by this time, my braces were removed and I had to get glasses.

The first day of school, a fresh start for me. I didn't know any one from the school, which was fine by me, not like I needed anyone, I thought to myself.

Students were rushing to their rooms, there were so many people scattered in the hall, I was trying to find my room when a girl bumped into me. Her books fell into the floor.

"I-I... I'm so sorry miss." I told the girl who I bumped, my eyes on the books scattered around the floor, I was helping her pick them up.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming because of these pile of books I was carrying."

"Yeah these are a lot, are they all yours?" I chuckled at her

"Uhm, they're for a class, the professor asked me to bring them to our room."

She said while she arranged the pile in her arms.

"Let me help you Miss?"

I said asking her a question

"Kate. Kate Howell."

"Hi, I'm Destiny. Destiny Valerio." I took one half of the pile of books she had in her arms.

She smiled at me

"Thank you."

She said

"Where is your room?"

"It's down the hall way to the right." She said. So we walked.

"What room where you looking for?" she asked me

"Uhm, it says Room 115."

"That's our room, what subject?"

"Social Psychology."

"Oh that's nice, we are classmates! You seem to be new around here."

"Uhm yeah, I am a transferree from East Valley College."

"I see. I'll be your first friend then." she exclaimed.

"Why, thank you."

***Flashback #2***

"Hey man, that's enough." Brian admonished and took the shot of Brandy I was about to drink.

I reached for the drink and said "Hey, that's mine. Not cool man. Not cool." I was having trouble reaching for the drink.

"Destiny, I said this is enough, how long are you going to keep this up? It's been a year, she has moved on and you still haven't."

Tears were already streaming down my face as I try to reach for the bottle he was holding up away from me.

"What do you care huh?! I'm doing fine with my studies, you know I've moved on."

"Well, you don't seem like you have moved on. Look at you man."

I cried some more, slumping on the table.

"Man, you have got to stop doing this." He pleaded to me.

"I can't." I told him.

"No, you just don't want to." he answered back.

I cried some more and Brian walked out of my room. I could still hear him tidying up around my Condo Unit.

After a few minutes, a soft knock was heard, the door opened, I looked up to see who it was.

It was Kate, I looked at her and wiped my tears, she walked over to my table and sat at the seat that's right in front of me.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked me

I nodded yes. Then, she stood from her seat and went up to me. She gave me a tight hug and soothed me with her other hand rubbing against my back.

"Destiny, I know I won't ever be enough, but if you can just try and let me take care of you, I promise to give you what ever it takes to get over the hurt you're feeling."

"Kate... You really don't have to."

She pulled away from me, she looked me in the eye and smiled "But I want to." she kissed my lips, her lips were soft and sweet.

I wasn't responding for a few seconds, until I slowly got into it myself. We kissed, before I knew it, my hands were roaming around her body, exploring all her curves. She moaned into my lips. I stood up with out breaking the kiss, I walked to the bed and sat her down. Quickly breaking the kiss we were sharing. I looked at her with so much tenderness, I continued to kiss her lips, then eventually down her neck, she was caressing my head, egging me to go on and continue kissing her. She was moaning a little loudly now.

"Mmmmm.. De-Destiny... I... Ahhhhhh... I... Want. You." she moaned. I continued kissing her neck, while I fumble to remove her shirt, We stopped kissing and I successfully removed her shirt. To which we kissed some more, while I unhooked her bra. I looked into her eyes as if asking for permission.

She let out a smile and nodded her yes, once she did that, my lips continued to shower her neck and chest with little pecks, while I was kneading her breasts, I worked my fingers on her nipples, giving it a slight pinch, tugging it and rolling them against my fingers. Until I pulled on them harshly, which made her moan a little more louder.

I sucked on her left breast, while I continue to knead the right one. Then alternately, I sucked on her right breast while I kneaded the left one. I spent a good 10 minutes sucking and kneading her breasts, she was pushing my face against her chest and moaning.

"Destiny... I need you... Please." She moaned to me softly, while she was pushing her body against mine. I pulled up to her lips and kissed her for another minute. Then I continued leaving a trail of wet kisses from her lips down to her navel.

I spread her legs apart, she did so too. I looked at her with hunger in my eyes. Her eyes were closed, waiting for the next kiss. I smiled and teased her.

I kissed her thighs, then her legs, down to her feet. She moaned and said "Ughhhhh... Destiny... Please..." I looked at her and I saw her begging me to take care of her.

I placed one more wet kiss against her thighs, I slowly licked her core. I kissed and sucked and licked on her nub, while I slowly inserted two of my fingers inside her. I felt her tighten her pussy walls, it was soft and tight. I let myself rest inside her. Before slowly moving in and out of her. She moaned and screamed my name as I went faster in and out of her. Until she exploded in my fingers.

I went on top of her and kissed her lips with tenderness. Before finally slumping myself beside her. She hugged me and I put my arms around her, while she adjusts herself. I stared at her for a few more minutes, before I broke the silence.

"I'm sorry Kate." she looked up at me

"Don't be. I don't need you to pity me. I wanted you and you gave it to me."

"You're beautiful, I don't feel you deserve me."

"Shhh..." she said, before putting her head in between my neck and shoulder.

She kissed me in the neck, soft little pecks. Before she whispers

"I believe, it's my turn." she grinned at me as she positioned herself on top of me. She smiled and began to kiss me from my neck and back up to my lips.

She lifted my shirt up and looked at me, she pushed down the waistband of my shorts. Until I was left in my undies. She looked at me for a while, her eyes are hungry. She leaned in for a kiss, I held her face while I kissed her back. Caressing her cheek and her head.

She unhooked my bra, while still kissing my neck. Her hot breath making me more wet. She played with my breasts and started to kiss them lightly, then she licked them, pulled, and nipped at my right nipple.

I moaned in pleasure, she switched her attention to my left nipple and did the same.

She continued trailing hot and wet kisses down my navel. I stopped her to bring her back to my lips.

I kissed her hungrily, while I whispered to her

"I want you to take me. Put your fingers in and start pumping fast."

I commanded her, she kissed me and started to put her fingers down my core. Once she was in, it took her a few seconds before she started to pump her fingers inside me, slow at first and then faster eventually.

Everytime she pushed to the hilt, she made sure to rotate her fingers to feel my g-spot.

I moaned and screamed "Faster."

"Ahhh, yeah, more."

She did as she was told.

"Aaahhh.. I'm... Coming... Ahhhh.."

I whispered while I was panting my slow ragged breath.

After a few more minutes of her pumping furiously inside me, I felt my pussy tightened around her, before exploding.

She came up to kiss me on the lips again. Before she collapsed beside me. I hugged her tightly. I kissed the top of her head.

"You were great." I said

She smiled and looked up at me. Before shaking her head

"No, you were great."

"Now you're just saying that because you like me."

I chuckled a little

"No. I'm not really saying that because I like you. I mean it."

She said while she hugs me back.

"Okay. Thank you, I guess?"

I pulled her tighter to me, I played with her hair, nuzzling it and smelling her hair.

She drew circles with her fingers in my chest

"Destiny..."

"Hmmm?" I hummed

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"For what you allowed me to do with you tonight."

"You mean for having sex with you?"

"Yes. For that."

"You should sleep now, you have work tomorrow and I got school tomorrow."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her in the forehead. Before I drifted to sleep myself.

Kate's POV:

The moment she fell asleep, I untangled my body from her. I looked at the clock at her bedside table, it says 4:00 a.m. I picked up my shirt and my shorts, I dressed quickly, I put her clothes in a neat pile beside her, I pulled the cover up to her chest. I watched her sleep for a few moments, I took a strand of her hair thats's covering her eyes, and tucked it in her ear.

"I love you Destiny, I really do." I whispered to her, before I get myself caught off guard, I kissed her in the forehead quickly before making my way out of her room.

After that night, Destiny and I often hooked up, no strings and feelings attached. We didn't make love, we fucked each other crazy. I knew I wasn't the only girl she is hooking up with. There are many girls, each night, sometimes, I would catch them sneaking out of her condo, early in the morning while I'm about to bring her breakfast.

The moment I walk in her condo, she looks at me with a smile, before she walked towards me.

She briefly kisses me in my lips and said "Is this for me?"

And just like that, my heart skips a beat.

She takes the bag of food, I am carrying. She carefully transfers them to a plate, I am seated in the couch. Silent.

"There you are, c'mon, let's have breakfast."

She chirps, she sets the plate down in the table, she takes a seat first at the other end of the couch.

"Come Here Kate." she pats the space in between her legs.

I moved towards the space, she cuddled me, while holding the plate on one of her hands while she feeds me with the other.

I took a bite of the rice she was feeding me. She plays music, from the entertainment system in the living room.

"I really love your cooking Kate, thank you for always bringing me breakfast."

"I love cooking for you."

I said as I chew another bite, I looked up back at her as she feeds herself from the same spoon.

Before I lean my back against her chest.

She feeds me some more, alternating. After we both finished the food, she sets the plate down at the center table before going back to cuddle me.

"I saw another girl, come out your door earlier." I broke the silence.

"Ahhh, that girl. She's someone I met at a bar last night."

"Do you remember her name?"

"I don't remember. I have no interest in keeping tabs on her."

She kissed my shoulder

"Hmm, Destiny... No. Stop it."

"What? I'm just kissing you."

She said playfully

Before I knew it, her hands were on my breast, kneading it, while she kisses my shoulder and neck.

I moaned as her hands lowered down my shorts.

She reaches inside my panty, she cupped my wet pussy.

"Hmmm... Someone's wet. Tell me, did I do that?"

"Yes." I answered her in my ragged breathing.

"Fuck, Kate. Your pussy is so wet." she exclaimed as she flicks my wet folds with her finger.

She continued touching my very wet pussy...

I moaned at the sensation she was giving me, as she circled into my labia, and my clit. While she kisses my shoulder.

"I want to know Kate, is your pussy mine?"

"Y-yes." I whispered

"I can't hear you Kate, is this pussy mine?"

My breathing was labored as I struggle to answer her.

"Y-Ye.. Yes." I said louder

"I want you to cum for me Kate."

She whispered in my ear, while she thrusts her fingers in and out of my core.

On her final thrust my walls tightened around her fingers, a few more thrusts and I exploded.

While I was riding through my orgasm she spoke once more

"You don't have to be jealous with those girls, They're nothing to me, do you understand me?"

I opened my eyes, I was trying to steady my breathing.

"I... Uhh. I'm not jealous." I stammered.

"You're lying, you were jealous of that girl you saw earlier, that is why you were silent."

"Can you blame me?" I asked her as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"No, I won't. But, you know you're the only woman, who can break through me. You know that I care for you right?"

"Yes, I know that. I also know that you don't love me any more than I love you, I'm just a friend to you."

She tightened her hug on me at that instance.

"Hush... That's enough, you're wasting your tears on me. I don't deserve that."

She let me cry a little more before she carries me to her bathroom.

"Go, shower. We'll be late for work Kate. I'll be joining you in a few, let me just wash the plates."

She didn't wait for me to answer, she kissed the top of my head and started to walk back the living room.

I filled the bath tub with warm water and put a few sprinkles of her strawberry bath gel, it formed bubbles and suds.

I took my clothes off, and slowly got myself in the tub. I turned the faucet off.

I hear Destiny, approaching the bathroom.

She took her clothes off and picked up mine, she folded it and placed it in the hamper.

She got into the tub with me, the same sitting position we had earlier.

She started to lather soap on my back and all over my body. Careful not to tease me. She cleaned me. She shampooed my hair next.

When she was done, I did the same for her.

"I told you to shower not draw a bath." She said while she was watching me lather the soap in her skin.

"I can't help it, you know I'm still sore from earlier's activity."

"I know." she raised both of her brows, playfully at me.

"Fine, I won't complain." she said.

After we finished our bath, we dried each other up.

Destiny, had asked me at this point to leave some of my clothes in her unit, so I don't need to go back to my unit whenever we spend time together.

I watch as she puts on her underwear and picks out a dress shirt, slim fitting black slacks, and shoes. I was going over my dresses, deciding what to wear.

I picked out a red geometrical patterned dress, and a black jacket to go with it.

I slipped on my undies and started to blow dry my hair.

Then I dressed and put on a touch of make up. Just enough to bring out my features.

I turned to catch Destiny, clearly distracted at the sight.

I walked towards her to help her

"What are you doing?"

I asked her

"Trying to fold the sleeves." she sheepishly smiled

"Let me." as I took the sleeves and folded it for her

"I think you'll look great with a tie on."

I walked back to her closet to find her a tie

I picked her favorite blue tie

I approached her and tied the neck tie.

Then she looked herself in the mirror and she couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, you're right."

She grabs me by the waist and hugged me. She planted one last soft kiss on my lips.

"Let's go?" She took my hand and walked us out of her unit.

****End of flashback****

I was awakened out of my reverie when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw it was Kate.

"Hi, Kate. What's up?"

I answered the phone.

"Destiny, just wanted to check if you need any food or other stuff from the grocery, I'm at the store right now."

"Oh, uhm.. My stocks are still complete, but can you grab a bottle of wine for dinner later?"

"Alright, what else?"

"That's everything. Take care and I'll see you later."

She giggled and said "Bye handsome."

The line clicked off. Kate, is a college friend, she is nice and sweet. A sex goddess.

We live next to each other's unit, we've been fuck buddies ever since that day we did it about two years ago. There are times, I know I am hurting, but she asked for it. She was a good distraction from all the pain I have experienced from Eve.

She made sure that my needs are taken cared of, so every once in a while, I treat her as kindly as I could, I cook her food sometimes, pamper her or most times, make her sore from having sex.

She isn't complaining. Which is good enough for me. She works as a social media and media relations manager for a big multi-national company. She is a good influencer on social media too.

We were classmates all through out college, she was the only woman who can speak up to me. So everytime Brian is exasperated at me, he asks her to talk some sense into me.

She's dating guys, but as soon as it becomes too much for her, she breaks up with them.

*****************

Later that evening...

"Hmmm... Smells good."

Kate was hugging me behind my back while I cook us dinner.

"Are you talking about dinner or me?"

I looked up at her

She smiled and said

"Hmmm... Maybe both?"

I laughed at what she said.

"You should sit down now, before I don't get to finish cooking. C'mon, it'll be ready in a few minutes."

I said to her with a smile

"Alright, I'll seat down master." she said before she quickly stole a kiss from my cheeks.

"Good girl." I told her.

With a tone of approval.

Once she sat at the table she asked me how my Friday was

"So how's working at the asylum?"

"It's good."

"You met anyone new?"

"Uhmmm... I didn't. But I did meet Eve, last night, even invited her out for dinner."

"She said yes?" she asked me with a worried tone.

"She did, she doesn't seem to recognize me though."

"Odd." she said

"Maybe because I used to wear my hair long, I was feminine back then." I laughed at her.

"Wait what? Your hair was long?"

"Yes, and I had braces on." I smiled sheepishly at her.

"You don't have glasses yet?"

"Nope." I shook my head.

"That's why she couldn't remember you."

"I know." I faced her and gave her a wink

She laughed at me

"So, you still love her?"

I was plating the pasta, and pouring the sauce when she asked me

I turned to face her with the pasta plates on my hands. I set the plates down to the placemats.

"I do."

While I take out from the oven, the roasted baby potatoes and steak

I plated these as well.

I brought the plates to our table

"Hey, You asked me." I admonished

"I know, I did."

"So why the jealous face?" I said as I took a bite off the carbonara

She took a bite first before answering

"I'm not jealous okay?"

She rolled her eyes at me and I shook my head.

"All right, what ever you say."

I took another bite of pasta.

"D, I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven. Hmmmm... But I think, you need to be punished."

I watched her eyes grow bigger at the mention of the word punished.

She swallowed a lump on her throat.

"D, what do you mean?"

I laughed at her, hysterically.

"You should have seen the look in your eyes. Hahahaha! That's funny."

She swatted my arm rather harshly.

"Ouch!"

"Let's just eat."

"Okay, okay."

I had a bite of steak and said to her

"I do love her still, but not as much as before, I want to avenge myself from the pain she had caused me."

"Then after? What are you planning on doing?"

"I don't know yet, I'll cross the bridge when, I get there."

"Okay."

"What about you, how's that guy you're dating?"

"It's all good, We're getting to know each other. The usual stuff."

"Hey, you're free to date, don't be stuck with me, you know that you deserve so much better than me. Right?"

"Yeah, I know. Next weekend, we're going on a road trip to Tagaytay, probably staying there the whole weekend."

"Good."

"Don't miss me too much." she laughed at me

"I'll try." I winked at her.

After dinner, we both washed the dishes.

After tidying up, we went inside my room.

I let her shower first, while I watched TV.

Once she emerged from the bathroom, I stood up, gave her lips a quick kiss, before heading in the shower.

After a few minutes

I emerged from the bathroom, I put on a loose shirt and a pair of boy leg undies.

Kate was watching me, as I looked over my laptop, to see if an email came in.

"What?"

I asked her

"Nothing, just admiring you." she giggled

She stood up and took my hand. Leading me into bed with her.

"Enough with work emails, Doctor."

Tonight, for what seems like the thousandth time, we fucked each other senseless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 104 46
Juniper and Min Jun both want to find REAL love. Both have had their share of heartbreaks. Juniper thought Caleb was the love of her life, until he s...
590K 27.7K 101
*Long Listed for Wattys 2018* E-Awards 2017 Winner *Best Hooked Story * *COMPLETED* Life, love, hate and betrayal. Four words. ...
2.2K 118 20
Destiny Rose seems to be quite a unlucky woman as she constantly looses her jobs in a month or less no matter how hard she tries. She doesn't have a...
10.4K 785 9
Derin, a young aspiring poet, embittered by the loss of her parents, and separated from her sister, is obliged to take up a marriage proposal by her...