One In a Million || k.n.j.

By _jungvjoonie

On the way to South Korea, you sit by someone strange on your airplane. Someone that you've seen before but y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (end)

Chapter 5

1.3K 26 1
By _jungvjoonie

Note: Mature language in this chapter!

5 hours later

Your POV
I walk through the streets, feeling a lot of eyes on me. I know I'm cute today but why are there so many people looking at me?

*BUZZ*

"Y/n, please tell me this isn't you." My roommate texts.

________________________________
GIRL SPOTTED WITH BTS! WENT INSIDE THEIR HOUSE AND DIDN'T COME BACK OUT 'TIL THE MORNING!
________________________________

Oh... my... god... this is why people were staring at me! It even has a picture of me entering and exiting their house. I screenshot the picture she sent me and text Namjoon right away.

Me: *sends photo*

Namjoonie❤️: Just ignore it. Okay?

Me: Okay. A lot of people are glaring and judging me while I walk through the street. I don't like all of the attention.

Namjoonie❤️: I told you, you should've let us drive you home.

Me: I NEED EXERCISE!

Namjoonie❤️: Ugh, you're stubborn.

Me: Oh, I know.

Namjoonie❤️: Okay, well I got to go practice. Call me later?

Me: Of course!

I look around to go see if there's a coffee shop nearby where I can bet bubble tea. I head in and, like before, all eyes were on me.

Namjoon's POV
I walk into the practice room and the six boys all go "ooohhhh."

"What is happening?" I ask them.

"That's what we should be asking you. What's going on between you and Y/n?" Jungkook asked with sass.

"Nothing." He stared at me, "I'm telling the truth."

"Mhm. Then tell me why you and her were in the same bed TOGETHER." He said together very slowly and loudly.

"Like I said, she was cold so I went and warmed her up."

"How did you know she was cold and why was she wearing your sweatshirt?"

"Uh, she texted me," instead of it sounding like I told him, it came out like I was questioning something. Great job, Rap Monster! "And she needed clothes."

"Yeah, right."

"You can tell us anything, you know that right?" added Jimin. I nodded.

"Fine! That night, I couldn't sleep so I went and cuddled with her. She was asleep during all of this. Then the next morning she accidentally woke me up. She was walking towards the door when I did but I told her to stay and lay with me some more. She did stay but then you came. I wasn't lying about her having no clothes though."

"Is that all?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes."

"OH MAH GAWD! NAMJOON HAS FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE!" Jin yelled. They all squealed and jumped like girls while screaming, "NAMJOON HAS A GIRLFRIEND."

"Guys, stop. She's not my girlfriend." I say while blushing. I actually didn't want them to stop.

Taehyung came up and hugged me, "I'm proud of you!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me.

"Can we start practicing now?" Jungkook complained. We all nodded and started.

Your POV
"Isn't that the girl?"

"She looks like a slut."

"Bitch, why is she trying to steal my man."

I hear all of these things but they aren't true. I'm sitting at a table which is dumb but I don't want to get up.

"Hey, I see you got quite of an audience," a strange man said.

"Yeah, I do," I said looking down.

"What's this all about?" I grab my phone and show him the picture.

"Ah, so you're the girl?" I nodded.

"Paparazzi, am I right?" I look at him confused. He pulls down his face mask to only show me his face.

"JO-" I was cut off by a finger. Oh my god. The one and only Joshua from SEVENTEEN is right IN FRONT OF MY FACE, TALKING TO ME. HOW AM I SO LUCKY?

He grabbed my wrist and darted towards the door, "Sorry, I just couldn't stand those insults." I nodded.

"So, you're the girl that was spotted with BTS twice?" I nodded.

"I didn't think people would notice." He started to chuckle.

"Everything you do is going to be watched when you're a kpop idol."

"So, which one of them are you into?" I look at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Well, which one gives you butterflies and makes you wanna fall in love?"

"Um... I don't know."

"I don't take that as an answer." I look around, trying to find something to get me out of this.

"Oh, look! A puppy!" He looked at the way I was pointing so I got up and ran. As I was running, I heard a chuckle. I started to run towards a park. I heard footsteps following me so I picked up the speed. I turned the corner and hid there. The footsteps stop so I look over the corner.

Phew. I lost him. I went back to lean against the wall but I bumped into something.

"You thought you lost me, didn't you?" he said. I gasp.

"YAH!" He chuckled as he looked at his watch.

"I should probably get going." I nodded and waved. He started to walk away but then he stopped, turned around, and came back to me.

"Can I have your number before I leave?" I nodded and gave him my phone while I took his. We exchanged numbers and then he left.

What a day... I thought.

———— Couple hours later ————

The sun was just setting when I finally got back to the road to the hotel. I noticed that there was paparazzi at the front doors. Was there an idol here?

I keep walking towards the hotel, slowing down just a bit.

Then, one of them screamed, "There she is!" and pointed my way.

In a blink of an eye, there was a crowd that was huddling around me. I try to cover up most of my face to avoid the flashes.

"Excuse me. Watch out!" I said, trying to reach my room.

I got to the door, opened it, and used all of my strength to close it so that no one can come in here. I let out a big sigh. I throw my bag on the chair and plop myself on the bed.

I should change into something comfortable. I grab Namjoon's sweater and put it on. The sleeves barely go over my hands. It smells like him. Well, duh, its his. I lay back down on the bed at stare at the wall, wondering how this happened. Why does my heart always speed up when I'm with Namjoon? Have I fallen for him?

______________

I'm so sorry for not posting a lot, I sometimes don't know what to write. Again, sorry!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1K 20
she had been the one making us happy all this time. how could we not have known it was нєя? ; what in the world did i just write? ; © herxhope | 2017...
5.1K 190 15
ೃ⁀➷ Runway of Roses - Completed ❛You hoped that he couldn't tell that you just smacked a bitch❜ ★彡With an upbringing where you always looked after ev...
15K 353 10
eunha and jungkook has dating for 4 years but when jungkook's childhood a. k. a his first crush come back from U.S but something is smelly about his...
160K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...