Falling for a Star (Completed)

De Soshi_baby05

This is a gender bender SNSD Fanfic Mainly YulSic!! Story of two different people who fell in love in an unex... Mai multe

Characters
Chapter 1: The CEO
Chapter 2: The Superstar
Chapter 3: Happy Trip
Chapter 4: Taeny Fever
Chapter 5: Random
Chapter 6: Angry Sica
Chapter 7: Is it Real? (M)
Chapter 8: Fight Again
Chapter 9: Back Again (M)
Chapter 10: Missing the Ice Princess
Chapter 11: Hello Paris
Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)
Chapter 13: Too Much Sugar (M)
Chapter 14: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!
Chapter 16: Clingy Tiffany, Sneaky YulSic (M)
Chapter 17: Chaos
Chapter 18: Meeting Her Family
Chapter 19: Is It Taeny No more?
Chapter 20: YulSic Unite!
Chapter 21: Finally!!
Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)
Chapter 23: YulSic Is Love
Chapter 24: Baby Krystal No More
Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?
Chapter 26: Time to Heal
Chapter 27: A Scandal (M)
Chapter 28: Denying and Confirming
Chapter 29: Getting Worse
Chapter 30: What really Happened..
Chapter 31: Together Again
Chapter 32: Competition & Petty Fights..
Chapter 33: Hana, Dul, Set... Let's Go!!
Chapter 34: YulKrys Moments
Chapter 35: Welcoming Baby Taeny!!
Chapter 36: YulSicKrys..
Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)
Chapter 38: What will Happen??
Chapter 39: Tears, Tears, and More Tears!!
Chapter 40: The Aftermath
Chapter 41: Another Randomness!!
Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!
Chapter 43: YulSic Nuptials!
Chapter 44: Their Honeymoon Gone Wrong!
Chapter 45: Their Honeymoon for real part 1 (M)
Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)
Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal
Chapter 48: The Kwon's Life!!
Chapter 49: Jessica's Visceral Feelings
Chapter 50: Krystal's Back with the Kwon's
Chapter 51: Finding it out
Chapter 52: Separation
Chapter 53: Finding Them
Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing
Chapter 55: My Lovely J
Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter
Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)
Chapter 58: Punishment or Reward? Pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 59: Sailing Again
Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco
Chapter 61: All the Love in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco
Chapter 63: Another Day in San Francisco
Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco
Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)
Chapter 66: Home Finally!
Chapter 67: Back to Work
Chapter 68: Another Day in the Office (M)
Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2
Chapter 70: YulSic's Day off
Chapter 71: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 72: Reunion in San Francisco
Chapter 73: Bring the Boys Out!
Chapter 74: Party All Night!
Chapter 75: Run Devil Run
Chapter 76: Show Show Show!
Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 79: YulSic Moments
Chapter 80: Yulsic Moments pt. 2
Chapter 81: Celebrate
Chapter 82: Indestructible
Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!
Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary
Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)
Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS
Chapter 87: Going Home
Chapter 88: Team K2 in ROS
Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2
Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!
Chapter 91: Everyday Love
Epilogue
My Message for You!

Chapter 78: Hyonic's Wedding

962 23 1
De Soshi_baby05

Hello!!!

Please do enjoy this update!!

Chapter 78:

Everyone in Jung Mansion is getting ready, it's D-Day for Hyoyeon to propose and surprise his girlfriend for a wedding.

"Did you call the kids?" Nicole's mother asked Mommy Hwang.

"I did! They just woke up." Mommy Hwang answered.

"Oh Gosh! They need to get here! The kids are getting bored and looking for their parents." Mommy Jung said.

Everyone except Hyonic should go to the beach now, but the four couples are yet to arrive.

"I know! But we have to keep cool."

While the elders were in a rush, the kids kept looking for their parents. Of course they missed them a lot. They're still babies and they need their parents to live.

"Mamamamamama." Daehan kept chanting while walking around the living room with his gray suit for the wedding.

"Your parents are probably still sleeping Daehanie." Seohyun said while brushing Irene's hair.

"Yeah! I'm guessing your mom slept late since it's hard to put your Dad to sleep." Yoong said that made his younger cousin laugh. He is trying to stop Manse from crying.

"Oppa is so funny." Nayoung commented.

"Dada." Minguk squealed and clap his hands. Manse heard it and wiggled out of Yoong's hold.

He went to where his brother is and look at it. He smiled seeing his Daddy on the small screen. "Dada.. kyaaakk!!" He giggled and put his hand in his mouth.

Kyuhyun was showing them Yuri's movie scenes on his phone. It helps them make the kids stop crying even Irene and Sulli stop crying seeing Yuri on the screen.

"They missed their parents so much." Kyuhyun said patting the two boys' heads.

----

Meanwhile some of the Couples who were so tired last night are still on their dreamland.

The other couples were preparing to go back to Jung Mansion. Nicole was sitting on the chair in the dining area.

"I'm still sleepy!" She whined, they slept late last night because of the extreme activity they did. Hyoyeon put the foods on the table and leaned down to kiss her.

He's so excited for this day, and his girlfriend don't have any idea of what's gonna happen.

"You were great last night Hon, as always." Hyoyeon whispered and sat next to her.

Nicole smiled mockingly. "How could you say i'm great when you didn't even let me do my thing last night?" She asked then rolled her eyes.

Hyoyeon hugged her sideways then kissed her cheek. "Whatever it is. You're still great for me." He said then stood up. "I'll just call the other kids, we need to go in an hour." He said and walked upstairs.

Nicole just shrugged, she thought that there will be a family get together on the beach. Like a family reunion as what their grandparents told them.

Hyoyeon was about to knock on Taeny's door when the door swung open.

"Woah! Are you gonna hit me?" Taeyeon asked his twin brother.

Hyoyeon put his hand down and shake his head. "Come on Taeng! We're running late." He said.

"Alright, are Soosun awake now?" He asked happily, he's in a very good mood today.

"I'll wake them up after YulSic." Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon tapped his shoulder. "Don't bother to wake up Yul and Jess. I got Tiffany to do that." He said proudly.

Hyoyeon nodded and went to Soosun's room while Taeyeon went back to his wife who just went out of the bathroom.

"Mushroom, time for Yulsic to wake up." He told her.

Hearing the other couple's name made Tiffany roll her eyes. They are sleepless too, They woke up in the middle of the night because of loud screams from them.

They tried to cover their ears until the screams and moans stop but just a few minutes after Yulsic stop, Taeyeon started touching her everywhere and of course they made love that's why she still feel sleepy.

Yulsic are still cuddling with Jessica on Yuri's top. They are sleeping so soundly.

"Yah!!! Perv couple wake up!" Tiffany's voice could be heard from the outside, plus the loud banging on the door made the Couple awakened.

He stroke his wife back while Jessica just sighed, Tiffany kept banging the door.

"Tiffany is really a witch when she's awake." Jessica mumbled and snuggled to her husband.

Yuri chuckled. "But you love your cousin." He said.

Jessica look at him. "Of course." She said and peck his lips. "I wanna cuddle but we are stinking." She said then stood up.

Yuri doesn't want to stand up and His wife pulled him. "Come on Seobang. Your mouth stinks." She said.

"Why? It's your smell. I love it." He giggled. Jessica hit his chest then walked in the bathroom leaving him behind.

Yuri stood up and followed her to clean up and of course do their morning exercise.

The other three couples were waiting for them to go down and have breakfast.

"Those two are seriously perverts." Tiffany said slumping her body on the chair.

Nicole sighed. "I'm really surprised that they still have the energy. I heard them last night! They are so loud." She said.

Sunny and Sooyoung laughed. They heard the two as well but they are not the only one.

"As if I didn't heard you." Sunny said.

"Yah! You two were louder!" Hyoyeon shouted.

The last couple went out the room giggling. "Good morning." Yuri greeted.

"Yeah! You really have a good morning." Taeyeon smiled.

"Of course! Every morning should be good."

They started eating then drive to Jung Mansion. "The whole house is shaking last night." Sooyoung told Yuri.

The tanned man chuckled. "I bet you had a nice sleep." He said.

"All of us had a nice sleep." The tall man said.

The girls slept on the way while the guys were having their boys' talk.

"Finally!" Daddy Jung said seeing the car. They are all ready and just waiting for them.

The girls went to greet their kids. "Hyunnie my love!" Tiffany said and carried her daughter.

"Mama." Irene said put her head on her mother's neck.

"I missed you baby." She said.

Jessica kneeled down and hugged her kids. "Mama." Minguk said and scratched his mother's cheek.

Jessica gave them pecks and stood up. "Mommy needs to change." She said and pulled the girls in the room.

"Is it a formal gathering?" Nicole asked noticing their dresses and everyone's outfits.

Sunny nodded. "Of course! The whole family and friends of the Hwang and Jungs are going to be there." She said.

Nicole and Tiffany nodded. "But in the beach?" Nicole asked.

"Let it go. Papa must love the beach so much." Jessica said.

Nicole pouted she wanted a beach wedding but she don't know if she'll get married in the next couple years.

"What's with the long face Nic?" Tiffany asked. She too is still not aware of what's gonna happen.

"Our dresses felt like someone's gonna get married. And you know I want a beach wedding." The youngest of the four said.

Jessica and Sunny look at each other. "Oh Gosh! Maybe it's your wedding day!" Tiffany suddenly exclaimed.

Jessica got nervous, Nicole rolled her eyes. "Duh! What's that? If i'm gonna get married, Hyo should propose to me first." She said.

Tiffany then clapped her hands, a lot of ideas are coming in her mind. "Maybe.. Hyo will propose to you today!" She said.

"Could you please stop throwing ideas? It's just a big gathering." Jessica said. "Let's go!"

----

Hyoyeon brought Nicole to YulSic's beach house while the rest of the family went straight to the wedding venue.

"Hyo! What are we doing here?" Nicole asked her boyfriend.

Hyoyeon gave her his million dollar smile as he kept his hands on his pocket where the engagement ring is.

"I just wanna be alone with you." He said and move closer to her.

Nicole gulp, and stepped back until her back touch the glass door of the balcony.

"Hyo! Don't tell me you wanna make love with me again?" She asked. "Our parents will look for us. The party might start without us."

Hyoyeon shake his head. "I don't care about anything now. All I want is you with me for the rest of my life." He said and put his free hand on her lower back and pulled her closer to him.

Nicole circled her arms around his neck and leaned closer until their nose touch.

"Seems like My Dear Kim Hyoyeon is getting cheesier and sweeter huh. Being with the three Oppas has a good effect on you." She whispered on his lips.

Nicole was about to kiss him when he look away then let out a manly laugh. "I don't need my friends' help to be sweet to My girlfriend." He said.

"Yeah.. you're always the good one, the most thoughtful and the most matured but you are also too naive to know how I feel." She said and broke the hug.

"Everything has it's own timing Hon. I don't want to make decisions without thinking." He sighed and walked to the balcony and feel some air.

Nicole followed him and envelope him in a back hug, resting her head on his back.

Hyoyeon faced her and hold both her hands. "Do you remember the first time I met you? You were a fresh graduate from the states."

Nicole nodded, that was six years ago when she came to Korea to visit JeTi. She met Hyoyeon through Taenysic, they would go out as a group without Jessica since she's always busy, then Hyoyeon asked her for dinner, after that they started their secret dates because Jessica wasn't in favor of Hyoyeon at the time.

After a few months of going out they officially became together and introduced him to her Cousin as her boyfriend and the rest was history.

"Yeah! You had a huge crush on me." Nicole said laughing.

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled. "I never thought I will fall in love with a Jung." He said.

"Do you remember when Jessi Unnie hated you when she find out about us?"

Hyoyeon laughed at the memory. "Yes! I will never forget that! She made me her personal driver and body guard for so long."

"Because i was young then. But You did a pretty good job! You got her approval."

Hyoyeon shrugged. "No one can ever resist the charm of a Kim!" He said proudly.

"Yeah I know!" She said then a long silence between them.

Hyoyeon breathed deeply as he think of the right words to tell her. "You noticed all of our friends are connected to one another. I mean.. You and Jessica are cousins and then Jessica and Tiffany too. Taeng and I are brothers then Yuri is our best friend together with Soo, plus Sunny is your childhood friend right? All of us are meant to be together!" He said cheerfully.

"Seohyun and Yoong too." Nicole reminded him.

The Korean guy nodded. "It's surreal. That means we are destiny." He happily said.

Nicole look at him seriously. "Hyo, Do you even have plans to have your own family?" She asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Of course! I also want to have my little version."

"When do you think is the right time to settle down?" She asked. She badly wants to know if he has plans for them.

Hyoyeon look away. "Few years ago, I promised myself that when I find the right girl who I want to be with, i will never let her slip away and ask her hand in a marriage right away."

Nicole scratched her eyes and nodded. They've been together for five years but never she heard him talk about getting married.

"Maybe you haven't find the right girl." She said bitterly.

Hyoyeon envelope her in a bear hug then kissed her lips. "That's not true. I found the right girl more than five years ago." He said and kissed her again. "It's hot here. Can you please get the hanky in my pocket?" He asked cutely.

Nicole smirked. "You're changing." She said then snaked her hands inside his pockets and find the handkerchief. "There's no.. wait." She stop and take a hard square box out to look at it. "Oh my!" She covered her opened mouth with her free hand as she knew what her boyfriend is up to. She's totally surprised.

Her tears started to build in her eyes as Hyoyeon smiled and take the velvet box in her hand then kneeled down and take her hand.

"I'll go straight to the point Hon. Miss Nicole Yongju Jung will you please be officially part of the Kim Family by Marrying me?" He asked. He's not the romantic type of guy and he don't know how to do a proposal, so he just say what's on his mind.

He got nervous when Nicole didn't answer. "I know this is not romantic enough for you.. i know expected more from me bu..."

"Yes!" He stop as he heard say the word he wanted to hear. "Yes Hyo! I will marry you!" She squealed.

Hyoyeon smiled and put the ring on her finger, he then stood up and hugged her. "Thank you!" He whispered then cupped her face and kissed her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said then take his hand. "Let's go and tell the family the good news." She said and pulled him down.

----

"They are coming here!" Nicole's mother shouted.

The whole family watched the scene in a big screen they set up on the reception in the beach. Good thing that the whole house has a Security Cameras installed.

They went to the wedding venue at the back of the stage where the other visitors are already waiting. The wedding coordinator told them to get ready especially the family who will join the entourage.

"Hyo's proposal is short and straight to the point." Jessica said as they stand at Yoonhyun's back.

Yuri look at her then chuckled. "My Proposal is the best!" He boasted.

"Sheesh! You cried like a baby then." Jessica said.

"Really Noona?" Yoong asked hearing it.

Jessica nodded and look at Yuri. "He was crying his heart out. And his hands were shaking." She said then laughed.

Yuri pouted. "Yah! I was just so moved seeing you looking like a goddess." He said then put his arms around her shoulders.

"Such a cry baby." Yoong teased.

"If it's your time I will laugh at you too." Yuri meronged his brother.

"But I love it Baby." Jessica whispered then leaned on his arm.

"I know you do. You cried so hard too." He said then peck her head.

"Alright everyone! We'll start in fifteen minutes!" The wedding coordinator announced.

----

Hyonic arrived in the reception. "Where are they?" Nicole asked and was awed seeing the huge stage and a large screen.

Hyoyeon smiled and pulled her at the back of the stage where the wedding will take place.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

Hyoyeon stop at a white curtain where the stylist is waiting. "I'll go in first." He said and peck her cheek.

"Hon!" She called.

The whole wedding venue is covered. So she can't see anything.

She could hear some songs that she hears in a wedding. "Oh! There's a wedding today." She said.

The stylist put a veil on her head then put the detachable skirt since she's wearing a convertible dress.

While Nicole is getting ready, the wedding is starting, Hyoyeon and his parents walked first followed by his brother who is the best man.

"Congrats Bro!" He hugged him then went in the center for the kids.

Daehan walked first with Irene, they are walking hand in hand and looking at the front where Taeyeon is waiting.

"Dada!" Irene called and almost ran with Daehan.

Taeyeon pulled them to their seat with their grandparents. He went to the center again for Minguk and Sulli and did the same thing.

Manse and Krystal followed next, Followed by Kyuhyun and Nayoung.

Yoong and Seohyun followed them. "I'm so happy for my Oppa." Seohyun said.

"Me too. We'll get married too Hyunnie." Yoong said.

"But Oppa it's too early to think about that." The younger girl said.

"I know.. i just wanna let you know that I wanna get married with you." Yoong said that made her blush.

Seeing them so sweet the twins raised their knuckles to him that made the younger guy chuckled.

"I'll see you later Hyunnie." Yoong said as they breakaway.

Next in line is the Yulsic Couple. Jessica kept giggling at Yuri. "I'm excited for the reception." The tanned man said.

"I think you're more excited for the party to end." Jessica said and covered her mouth.

"Yes, of course. I get to be with you and the kids. I missed them so much." He said then winked at her before they breakaway.

Soosun followed. "I wish Sulli won't throw tantrums." Sooyoung told his wife.

Sunny nodded and sighed. "It's hard to control her tantrums nowadays." She said and look at her Daughter who is playing with Krystal and Irene.

"She's a good girl. But she needs her mommy now." Sooyoung let her hands go and went in different way.

Tiffany, who was just found out about the wedding a few minutes ago is the Maid of Honor.

"This is Daebak." She thought.

She smiled as she saw her husband next to the groom. She waved at them and blow flying kisses that her husband excitedly take.

It's now the time for the bride to show herself, her parents are already waiting for her.

Nicole was so confused at what's happening but didn't asked. Someone went out from the curtain and called her.

The stylists smiled and finished putting the makeup. "Congratulations Miss Jung. Have a memorable day." The stylist said then gave her the wedding bouquet.

She look at herself in the mirror and cried as she realized her look right now. "This isn't happening." She said.

The wedding coordinator told her to stand in the center. "Please stop crying. The make up will be ruined." The coordinator said and gave her a tissue.

The music stopped then the white curtain slowly opened from the middle revealing the whole crowd.

The wedding music started to play again as her parents went beside her. She roam around and saw everyone. "Oh God!" She exclaimed.

"Congratulations Honey." Her Mother hugged her while her father is crying.

"I can't believe my one and only girl is getting married today." He cried.

"Is this for real Mom?" She asked crying.

Her mother nodded and wipe her tears. She clung her hands on their arms as they started walking. Everyone is clapping their hands for her.

She look at her fiancé and laughed seeing him cry. "That kid." She said.

They stopped in front of the Kim's and exchanged hugs.

"Please take good care of our Nicole." Daddy Jung told Hyoyeon then broke the hug. "Welcome to our crazy family Son." He tapped his shoulder.

Hyoyeon nodded and wiped his tears. "Thank you Dad." He said and turned to Mommy Jung.

"I already talk to you in Seoul. All I want now is grandchildren. Please give us grandchildren of our own soon." She laughed.

"We'll work on that. Thank you so much Mom." He said.

Nicole broke the hug to the couple Kim. "I've always wanted you to be my Daughter in Law. I'm so happy right now." Kim Eomma said.

"Thank you Eomma." She said then turned to Her Groom.

Hyoyeon hold her hand. "Surprise!" He exclaimed.

Nicole pouted. "You're evil." She said.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and walked in front of the altar.

The wedding started everyone is listening to the pastor.

"Let me charge you both to remember, that your future happiness is to be found in mutual consideration, patience, kindness, confidence, and affection. Hyoyeon, it is your duty to love Nicole as yourself, provide tender leadership, and protect her from danger. Nicole it is your duty to treat Hyoyeon with respect, support him, and create a healthy, happy home. It is the duty of each of you to find the greatest joy in the company of the other; to remember that in both interest and affection, you are to be one and undivided.

Hand in hand you enter marriage, hand in hand you step out in faith. The hand you freely give to each other is both the strongest and the most tender part of your body. In the years ahead you will need both strength and tenderness. Be firm in your commitment. Don't let your grip become weak. And yet, be flexible as you go through change. Don't let your hold become intolerable. Strength and tenderness, firm commitment and flexibility, of such is a marriage made, hand in hand.

For behind us, underneath us, around us all, are the outstretched arms of the Lord. It is into his hand, the hands of God in Jesus Christ, that, above all else, we commit this union of husband and wife. Amen."

The Couple nodded and look at each other's eyes. "Kim Hyoyeon do you take, Nicole Jung as your lawfully wedded wife in richer and in poorer, in sickness and in health 'till death do you Part?"

Hyoyeon raised their hands and shouted. "Yes I do!" He playfully said.

The Pastor turned to Nicole. "Do you Nicole Jung take this Man, Hyoyeon Kim as your lawfully wedded Husband in Sickness and in Health, for Richer or for Poorer, 'till death do you Part?"

"Yes, I do." She said sweetly.

"Please say your vow to each other."

Hyoyeon look at Nicole. "Once again, Surprise!!" The people laughed. "On the serious note.. I just wanna tell you that, I love you so much.. I always tell you that everything is in perfect timing, and the time for us to be as one is right now. I know i'm not an ideal guy for you but i promise to be the best husband to you and to our future kids. I love you so much Hon!"

"Nicole." The pastor turned to Nicole.

The American cleared her throat and hold to her boyfriend's hands. "Is this real?" She asked then laughed. "Um. Hyo, you know I always pick a fight with you because I badly want you to propose. And now i'm crying because you didn't just propose to me, but you made a great wedding surprise to me. Thank you very much. Don't worry Hon, I will try really hard to be a very good wife for a husband slash a kid like you." Everyone laugh. "But seriously, thank you very much for everything, and let's make a beautiful family together!! I love you!" She said cutely with a fighting pose.

They exchanged rings, and people stood up and clapped their hands to congratulate the newlywed couple.

"I now Pronounce You Husband and Wife! You may now Kiss your Wife." Everyone cheered for them and waited for the two to share kiss.

Hyoyeon raised her hands in the air and celebrate, he then took the veil and put it at her back. He cupped her face and leaned down for their first kiss as a married couple.

Everyone cheered and stood up to congratulate them.

The whole family is so happy for them. "Make hundreds of babies!!!" Taeyeon shouted.

Hyonic hold hands and walked to the aisle and lead the way to the reception.

-----

Alright! Congratulations Hyonic!!! Not so much Yulsic moment here but I promise more Yulsic moments in the next chapter.

What do you guys say?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.9K 937 21
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...
541 64 7
Shaping my fake scenarios in a short fan fiction <3 *may contain a lot of time skips as it is a small story so please bare with it* FLUFF . A LITT...
13.7K 756 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
46.3K 1.6K 42
A story where you meet these nine wonderful boys, this is a reverse harem with a little twist on the end ;) Consist of: -Fluff -Cringe -Desperation ...