Her Alpha

blehaaa által

*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of tort... Több

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Hospital?!
Chapter 3: Punishment
Chapter 4: Life in the Cells
Chapter 5: Collar
Chapter 6: Alpha Eric
Chapter 7: The Hospital. Again.
Chapter 8: Alpha's Beliefs
Chapter 9: The View
Chapter 10: Be Yourself
Chapter 11: Jealousy at its Finest
Chapter 12: Challenging Camry
Chapter 13: Alpha's Lies
Chapter 14: Death and Mistakes
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Her Escape
Chapter 17: Finding Rose
Chapter 18: Werewolf Galore
Chapter 19: Drew
Chapter 20: Another Fricking Alpha
Chapter 21: Mate!
Chapter 22: Night Wolf
Chapter 23: Cole's Decision
Chapter 24: Inner Turmoil
Chapter 25: Alicia and the Kiss
Chapter 26: He's Mine
Chapter 27: Don't Play with the Wolf
Chapter 28: My Alpha
Chapter 29: F*cked Up
Chapter 30: Luna Night Wolf
Chapter 31: His End
Chapter 32: Filling the Emptiness
Epilogue

Excerpt

33.9K 572 20
blehaaa által

As I turn to run, I trip and fall.

Closing my eyes, I brace myself for impact. Don't astronauts say that? Or was it racers? But nothing comes - I don't fall?

Slowly, I open one eye. Close it. I didn't see anything...

A husky, sugar voice that I'd love to bathe in, begins to speak out of nowhere, "Mate?"

I open both eyes. My eyes connect with beautiful, forest green eyes.

My eyes widen. Alpha Playboy?

________________________________________________________________________________

Rose Ivy Lawrence. She wanted to start anew but everything takes a turn for the worse. She becomes an omega and she's barely surviving. She's not who she used to be.

Then, he walks in. Alpha Playboy. Well, his real name is Eric Alexander Williams, but Alpha Playboy is more honest, realistic. They're mates but he's the reason for everything.

What will she do?

Hi y'all! Thank you for giving this book a chance. It means a lot to me. I really hope you guys enjoy it. It might be a little cliche at times, but there are some things that can't be helped! I will try my best! 

Warning: Chapters might be short, but there will be updates daily or three chapters in one day for the span of three days as well as a ton of chapters that lead up to the end of the story. I just don't like the way that the page lags and takes a while to load with a ton of chapters and it makes sense to end on a little bit of a cliffhanger :) 

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated! I will rarely do author's notes (I hope I won't at least) and I won't put any pictures in for characters, that way you guys can be creative!

This book is my journey to find out a lot about myself. Welcome to the weird zone!

Please don't copy this story, or let me know if anyone does! I post kind of daily! :) 

Enjoy! Thank you for reading! 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.9M 93.4K 50
Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eye...
3.8M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...
15.1K 651 66
Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate less.Life was great for her, until a fire s...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...