[ DISCONTINUED ] ROSE QUARTZ...

By YoungOldie

Steven had visions and dreams about the future would become, as he explains the terrifying bloodshed visions... More

UPDATES
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs (ʏ/ɴ)
ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ
ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴀᴛ ʜǫ

ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ

1.4K 36 3
By YoungOldie

(Y/N)'S POV

Everything happened so sudden, homeworld gems came to attacked us not so long, it was a tired less battle. So many gems poofed and shattered before me, it was like it was never going to end. But I keep on fighting as more came after me, Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst while Peridot made sure Steven stays inside the house. There were too many of them as they came out of the ships, it was hard to keep up with them all until Garnet told us to retreat back to the house. We all obeyed Garnets command as well still fighting off homeworld gems here and there. We finally made inside of the house while Garnet blocked off the door.

"Garnet, why did we need to flee?" Pearl questioned on Garnets decision who looked at Pearl replying.

"I had a vision of Steven who was troubled, I was right" pointing at the direction to the cough where Steven looked very horrified while Peridot was next to him trying to calm him down which wasn't working very well. Amethyst comes to Stevens side.

"Yo Steven, you alright buddy?" Amethyst asked as all of us are worried about Steven. Which I walked over to Steven sitting next to him while gently putting an arm around him to comfort him.

"I-I had a vision....about the future" Steven stuttered out, looking at the ground.

"What happened in the future?" I softly asked not wanting to terrify him then he already is.

"It-it was so bad....guys, I-I saw a battlefield! I could hear people crying and s-shouting, seeing people holding...dead bodies of loved ones and children, c-corrupted gems were k-killing in-innocent p-people without a reason! And robots were also killing innocent people and GEMS!! they, they k-kept on g-going they w-" I placed my finger on his lips to stop him from speaking. I gently wiped away his tears as more came down his face. While Garnet walked over to Steven squatting down to Steven's height holding his hands making him look at Garnet.

"Steven, that wasn't just a vision, that was the future" Garnet looked at Steven which Pearl gasped the loudest, all of us said nothing we were too shocked to even speak but we all stare at Garnet at her response until Pearl asked.

"Garnet....it can't be.....is this really true!?" Pearl asked worriedly, looking at Garnet with disbelief, Garnet only could nod her head slowly. Which shocked us more. Pearl was the first to respond.

"What should we do Garnet?! We have homeworld gems attacking US!! a-and trying to stop the Diamond Authorities" Pearl shouted could handle it any more pressure. Amethyst came over to Pearl and hugged Pearl which at least calmed her down a bit, but Garnet stayed silent thinking what to do. Garnet suddenly moves away from Steven and faces me. "I know maybe we can change the p-".

"No, Pearl changing the past can't fix anything, it will make things even worse, I already tried nothing worked." Garnet snapped at Pearl. Who shut her mouth quickly still hugging Amethyst for comfort everyone was silent even for me I could only think about Steven until. "(Y/n)." Garnet calmly asked me.

"Yes, Garnet."

"(Y/n) this might be a very huge request from me but, would you go to the future" Garnet takes off her glasses knowing she was serious. Everyone was silent while homeworld where slowly coming to the house. Garnet still waiting for my answer. I stood up in front of Garnet leaving Steven side. Garnet doing the same now looking up at me as I stayed still thinking what I should say yes or no but nothing came out but questions.

"Why me Garnet? Why did you choose me out of anyone? What can I do to change the future?" As I looked at Garnet confused who didn't say a word "Garnet please answer m-" I was cut off by Garnet who hold my face. Garnet didn't say anything but she kissed my forehead still not answering my questions. I was so lost in thought seeing so many visions, I couldn't hear the shouting by everyone yelling Garnets name as I felt the powerful punch in the stomach by Garnets gauntlet as everything instantly became pitch black.

NO ONE'S POV

Garnet had poofed (Y/n) in front of everyone while Garnet caught (Y/n)'s gem to prevent it from getting cracked, which made them surprised and filled them with mixed emotions about Garnet's actions. Steven looks at Garnet making him cry even more knowing what Garnet intentions were while Pearl and Amethyst where asking Garnet so many questions for why she poofed (Y/n) when she wanted to know why Garnet had chosen her, But Garnet ignored them both not wanting it to be more difficult than it already was and certainly don't have time to explain. Garnet could see homeworld gems charging towards their home. Garnet came over to Peridot who was still shocked at what had happened. Garnet took Peridot's hand without hurting her, then handed (Y/n)'s gem to her.

"Peridot, you made a time machine for gems right?" Garnet stares down at Peridot who only nodded holding (Y/n)'s gem in her hands still speechless "is it able to teleport (Y/n), to the future?"

"Y-yes, but it's still in a work in progress, it will break easily when it gets teleported in anytime timeline, the time machine can't handle so much power to transport here to any year a-and it will take months or years to re-fix everything h-heck even to make another one up by scratch" Peridot answered back quickly.

"Do it." Garnet plainly said.

"H-huh?." Peridot could only say at Garnet's answer.

"Teleport her to the future Peridot, (Y/n) is our only hope to save the future" Garnet ordered. As Peridot only could protest.

"I-I WON'T DO IT GARNET! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT IS NOT SAFE FOR (Y/N)!" Peridot shouted back. It made the room go silent for a while. Until Garnet yelled back getting frustrated and fed up.

"PERIDOT! YOU. MUST! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE ALL CAN SAVE THE FUTURE IF (Y/N) GOES!"

"B-BUT YOU! DON'T UNDERSTAND GARNET! The time machine isn't fully functional and up to completion! There has to be more testing, lots of analysing and tweaking to be done! It's not ready! As I said before it is not cable of storing so much energy! We can't send (Y/n) with something that isn't complete. THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT TO SEND HER IN TIME! SHE COULD BE GONE FOREVER WHICH WILL BE MY FAULT!" As Peridot finished shouting at Garnet. Garnet sighs as shouting wasn't doing anyone good as Pearl, Amethyst and Steven looked at Peridot and Garnet in tears while being shocked and scared.

"Peridot, you have tested it before knowing it can properly teleport to different timelines am I correct?" This made Peridot silent knowing what Garnet said was completely straight to the point. "Understand...this is the only way that we can all save the future and Beach City all at once. It can only work if you trust my decisions right now. It is difficult for me as well Peridot. My future vision can't always see what will happen next sure it can change at any time but right now I can only to one path. Please, Peridot." Garnet pleading to Peridot to do what she says, until Peridot finally agrees.

"Fine...I will do it." Peridot softly says in a sad tone. "but I'm not a hundred per cent sure what your intentions are, but I will try my best." This made Garnet relieved. "Thank you Peridot, now get ready,"

Peridot responded with a nod as she held onto the heart shape gem in both of her hands. While walking up to the door and staring at (Y/n)'s gem not wanting to send her away. Peridot instantly heard Garnet calling her name.

"Yes, Garnet?"

"Remember these numbers two. zero. seven. six."

"Okay, two. zero. seven. six. two. zero. seven. six. two. zero. seven. six..." Peridot mumbled to herself to remember.

As Pearl, Amethyst and Steven stopped crying they wiped away the last of their tears, as they slowly walked to their positions in front of Peridot making sure defending her from the sides, back and front, Garnet moved the objects that were covering the door, hearing the sounds of homeworld gems chanting become louder and closer. Garnet quickly opens the door started to punch some of the homeworld gems out of the way making a path through while Amethyst, Pearl and Steven made sure no homeworld gems wouldn't take Peridot. As they made progress to move forward they all quickly passed the beach running towards the barn while homeworld gems were following them behind quickly Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst stayed back to by them some more time while Steven and Peridot kept on running without many breaks making there way to the barn. They both closed the barn doors and run over to the time machine, Peridot placed (Y/n) inside the pod and quickly started to turn on the machine and pressing buttons.

Steven, on the other hand, looks at (Y/n)'s gem sitting inside the time machine pod, he came close to the gem leaving a soft kiss on her gem while tears slowly came down again while he saw a camera in a box labelled memories. Steven picked up the camera the place it next to (Y/n). While Peridot was still getting everything ready for the launch. Steven came back to the box that was labelled memories seeing a photo album with pictures of events and an old ukulele that was deep inside the box which he would get out later. As he thought it was a great idea for (Y/n) to remember them by, he then puts in the album inside and of the time machine.

"Steven it's time" Peridot called out to Steven in a hurry.

"Wait! I need to give (Y/n) something else!" Steven said.

"Quickly! We don't have time for waiting!" Peridot quickly explains knowing homeworld gems could be coming.

Steven quickly ran over to the box that had the photo album and the camera. Steven grabs deep inside the box to pull out. Revealing a ukulele but older looking from Stevens one and hurried back and place the finale item into the pod while closing the pod door shut as he came to Peridot looking at the pod saying.

"Well...........goodbye,  (Y/n), make the future a better place without.....us" Peridot was close to tears by trying to resist her tears to run down her face while looking at (Y/n)'s gem in the pod. Steven softy patted her back which made her tears pour out.

"(Y/n).....show everyone the true beauty you showed us, we will miss you deeply" Steven cried more tears as Peridot did the same while her finger was hovering the launch button.

"In 3..............2................1" Peridot pressed the button as the machine started to glow and charge all its power making (Y/n), photo album, the camera and ukulele in the pod disappear in a bright light. Which Peridot was right about the time machine broke by using to much power. Steven and Peridot stayed for a while still crying seeing their great friend was now gone.

"Peridot...."

"Yeah, Steven?"

"Do you think (Y/n) can change the future?"

"Well.....Garnet did choose (Y/n) for a reason....., but we can only hope she can make a difference"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You're right Peridot, Garnet did choose (Y/n) for a reason and (Y/n) is perfect for the job"

"Why is that Steven?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Because............................(Y/n) is like my mum, she'll find beauty in everyone"

As Steven finally spoke the barn doors opened to see homeworld gems ready to attack as Garnet, Amythist and Pearl charged at them from behind. Both Steven and Peridot charged at home world gems to help the three fight them off while hoping (Y/n) made it safe and save the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.9K 14
Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue Diamond found out that Steven wasn't Ros...
4.2K 118 23
"You don't choose family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." - Desmond Tutu. A warrior who lost everything, an experience called an abo...
93 3 6
you are an original crystal gem which is tiger eye you were made to serve yellow diamond and for a time you did and become one of her top commanders...
1.5K 66 21
After Steven's Departure from Beach City, Garnet is acting strange: She's far more reserved and quiet but unbeknownst to the others has also been hav...