✔ | lover's lane. mileven.

By -353days-

elle hopper grew up as the only girl in a sheltered household. mike wheeler grew up without very caring paren... More

~characters~
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}

{8}

1.7K 50 112
By -353days-

baby i'm yours - arctic monkeys

everyone was crowded around lucas' kitchen counter eating chips and drinking soda. dustin and will were arguing over something that i don't really care about, max and lucas were kissing, and mike and i were playing go fish.

"have any 2s?" i asked, bringing my legs up onto the counter where i was sitting. mike sighed and handed over 1 of his 2s.

"how are you so good at this game?" he replied, putting his cards down.

"rage quitter!" i groaned, jumping down from the counter.

"i need a cigarette..." mike complained, rubbing his head. i looked over at will, who was transfixed in his argument.

"i'll come." i smiled, walking out the back door. mike walked out lucas' backyard and into the woods. he followed a dirt path, finally leading to lover's lane. i smiled as mike sat down.

"you want a smoke?" he asked, holding out an unlit cigarette. i shook my head and sat next to him. mike took out a lighter and lit his cancer stick. i leaned my head on his shoulder.

"you still gotta take me on a date." i told him. he laughed lightly, putting an arm around my waist. 

"of course baby girl. how about tonight? i'll take you someplace special." he promised, making me smile.

"o-o-okay." i agreed, putting my face in his shoulder. mike laughed again, and i looked up. he took a long drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke in the air. i giggled and waved my hand through the smoke. 

"damn, your giggle is adorable." he whispered, snuffing out his cancer stick out a rock and throwing it into the creek. he leaned over me and placed his lips on mine. i tangled my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me. mike's hands settled on my hips. we kissed for a little longer, until a scream broke us apart.

"oh my god! ship!" max screamed, making me blush and put my fingers to my lips.

swollen?

"maxine mayfield, shut the hell up!" mike chided, sounding like a mom. i giggled and touched mike's lips.

swollen too.

mike looked at me. "what are you doing?" he brushed my curls behind my ear. max screamed again.

"ship!" she squealed. mike looked over at max.

"why are you here again?" he asked, grabbing my thigh and squeezing it.

"oh! will says elle has to leave now, and i knew that you'd be here making out, so i volunteered to come and get you." i rolled my eyes and kissed mike one last time.

"i'll meet you here around 11, okay?" i told him, and he nodded.

"bye baby girl." he smirked, taking out another cigarette. i blushed and max squealed again.

"ship!" she yelled one last time and started off. i followed her, skipping.

~~~

i jumped into will's car happily, turning on the radio before he could. i turned on the alternative station that i knew mike liked. will slid into the drivers seat, buckling his seat belt.

"well? first time really hanging out with the guys and max, how'd it go?" will smiled. i shrugged.

"good. dustin is funny. but i don't think lucas likes me..." i trailed off, looking out the window. will shrugged,

"he'll warm up eventually." he told me, and i heard my phone ding. i picked it up.

prettyboy: hey baby

prettyboy: bring warm clothes for tonight

ellehop: why?

prettyboy: because i said so

ellehop: tell meeeeeeeee

prettyboy: no. see you at 11 baby girl

i smiled and put my phone down in my lap.

"who are you texting?" will asked, making me jump.

"oh- um, max. about girl stuff." i lied.

lying.

will nodded and pulled into our driveway. i hopped out and opened the front door, sprinting to my room and jumping on my bed.

homework, then mike.

i began the task of conquering the poop-load of work school has given me.

~~~

10:36. i put my homework down and poked my head out my bedroom door.

"night!" i yelled to my parents, who were watching t.v.

"night elle, sleep well!" hop called. i smiled and shut my door.

i won't be doing much sleeping tonight.

i pulled on a pair of fleece-lined leggings and mike's sweatshirt, ready for the crisp air of late fall. i put my phone and wallet inside the sweatshirt pocket and climbed out my window, walking to lover's lane. 

on my way, i saw a familiar car stop at one of the houses on freedmont.

will's car.

i hid behind a tree, peeking my head out to see what was happening. a small boy climbed out his window, which was on the second story, and jumped to the ground. he skipped over to will's car and opened the door, revealing will in the driver's seat. the boy kissed will quickly and shut the door as will drove off.

the boy had kissed will. my brother. will is gay!

i ran to lover's lane, excitement filling my body.

he likes someone! he isn't a loner after all! he has a boyfriend!

i saw mike sitting in the bed of his truck, and i knew it was okay to tell him.

"mike! mike!" i called as i ran over to his truck, making him look over at me.

"hey baby girl, what's up?" he asked, lifting me by my armpits and putting me on his lap.

"will is gay!" i squealed. mike looked at me and laughed happily.

"really? that's great, he won't be alone anymore!" he smiled, making me kiss him gently. he pulled away and pressed on. "how do you know?"

"i was walking down freedmont, which i thought wasn't busy, and will pulled his car up in front of this house, and this boy crawls out his bedroom window, jumps in will's car, and kisses him!" i told him. mike nodded.

"i know who he is. he's eddie kasprack, he's been out for more than 2 years. i dated him a few months back." mike explained. my jaw dropped.

"you're bi?" i asked. he nodded and looked at me warily.

"are you okay with that?" he mumbled, and i just kissed him gently. i pulled away after a few ticks.

"course, as long as you don't leave me for some boy that's much hotter than me." i joked, and mike laughed, leaning over me.

"no one's hotter than you baby girl." he whispered, crashing his lips on mine.

________________________________________________________________________________

hey all! i have a few things to say

- will, eddie, and mike are not straight. have a problem? leave.

- mad @ jack rn bc of that video of him smoking pot; he's freaking 14, he shouldn't be doing that. don't do drugs.

- pls vote and comment it'll make my day ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 775 58
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 "𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞...𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝." ~ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 {𝟑~𝟐~𝟏𝟖} 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 {𝟖~𝟐𝟗~𝟐𝟎} ~ 𝟔...
65.4K 1.3K 49
{completed} in which mike loves eleven, but they can't be together bc of an overprotective dad
19.2K 186 29
Watch Mike and El's love story grow stronger each day as they get older. Mike and El have lived a normal life together after the battle of starcourt...