Old Friends (Janet and Toni F...

By lostarchives00

After being the best of friends in the 90's and losing touch, Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton finally get a ch... More

Main Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
So sorry.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Part I
Chapter 39: Part II
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Part I
Chapter 53: Part II
Chapter 53: Part III
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 44

4K 114 32
By lostarchives00

Y'all I'm legal as fuck today no more catching cases 💼 Happy Birthday to my ugly ass lmao

Janet

"That's better." I pulled the dress down her body in a painfully slow manner, watching every inch of skin reveal itself like a good movie. Toni stepped out of it and I tossed it on the couch. All she had on were her panties and those stilettos. "Much better."

I rubbed circles on her ass for a moment, then drew back and smacked it hard. She squealed as I rubbed the pain away. Her breath was staggered and shallow. I pushed her down, now bent over on her hands and knees on the bed. I spread her legs open a little and rubbed her slit up and down steadily. She sighed, hanging her head down.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with all of that mouth, Toni Michele Braxton? Have you forgotten who's you are? Didn't you know who you're talking to?" I spanked her again. Her back rounded upwards toward the ceiling. "You can act like that again if you want to, see what happens." My voice never broke a low roar, extremely calm, but inflected nonetheless.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"What was that? Speak up."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson."

"You're gonna be sorry. Don't move."

I went in my bag and grabbed the toys I brought along, plus a new one I bought once I found out she'd be visiting. Either she was going to love it or hate it. I was going to love it either way. I came back to her and just ran it up and down her spine. Toni was rigid and her skin was hot underneath me. The dildo made it between her thighs, teasingly tracing her moist panties. "Look at me."

Toni's head craned slowly around. Her teeth were clenched tightly and her eyes looked glossy. But behind the tears was hunger. It was a filthy lust that was totally unmistakable. I could only imagine the thoughts racing through her head that she wanted to say, had I not ordered her to do otherwise. I liked the way the liquor and our time apart was making her act. It was a side of her that I'd never really seen, not like this. And I had a feeling I wouldn't much more often after this. Truly a treat.

I forcefully pulled her underwear out of the way and shoved the toy deep inside of her, switching the vibrator on at the top. She almost screamed at the powerful sensation and size. She could barely take it all, but I tried anyway. I pushed until it wouldn't go anymore. She shoved her face into a pillow as I pumped it swiftly. Her hands gripped the sheets hard.

I kept going until I'd thought she had enough, turning it off but keeping it inside of her. Her legs were shaking as she tried to keep herself hoisted on her hands and knees. A storm brewed between my thighs at the scene. I chuckled.

"This is what happens. You asked for it, didn't you?" I taunted. "Talking all that mess in the car?"

She didn't say a word. I twisted the dildo inside of her and she tensed up all over again with a violent shiver. "Mhm, that's exactly what you get..." I muttered to myself slowly, enjoying the show in front of me.

I picked up the pace again, hard and fast. Toni wretched and began to run away from me. I pulled her hips back again and continued, listening to the sound of her moans that were more like screams, mixed with the sound of the toy plunging into her wet treasure, until a few moments later when she was totally silent but her body was shaking hard. I start to notice that she is coming, literally dripping down her thigh. I was in awe.

"Shit..." I pulled the dildo out slowly and turned it off. She jolted.

"Please..." She begged. "I can't anymore. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize, I am completely satisfied." I just marveled at the mess she made. "Not anymore."

My plan was to fuck her senseless until sunrise, but with a climax like that, she was off the hook. She could have whatever she wanted. Just as soon as I drowned in the ocean she'd just created for me. That's when the realization completely dawned on me that it had been an entire month since I'd tasted her. The matter became much more pressing as I ducked down and pulled her even closer to my face. A month. Too long.

"Baby, wait-"

"No more waiting." I pulled her panties down her thighs as far as they could go before pressing my tongue against her. Toni shivered underneath me. Unconsciously, I felt low, longing groans rumble deep within my chest as I swirled all around and inside her body. Maybe this is what I missed the most, knowing how good I could make her feel, knowing exactly how to get her off. Our sex was so personal and fine-tuned now, and if I really wanted to, I could make her come in a matter of seconds. But sometimes I liked to take the long way around and just let her savor my love. Tonight was definitely one of those nights, as much as I wanted to devour her. She deserved to feel good for as long as I could let her.

Something between us relaxed and became a little more gentle and quiet as I tasted her--the arch in her back was deep because she could control herself now. Her moans were growling and rugged, and as I sucked on her softly, she called my name out in a similar fashion that made my body ache. My hands were placed square on her ass, smacking it and squeezing it tight whenever I felt the need.

"I need you inside, Jan," she pleaded. I smiled at her request and rested my two fingers teasingly at her entrance. Toni clenched around me and it made me chuckle. She pushed her ass back into me, wanting more, but I wouldn't give it to her. Not yet.

"Be patient, baby. The sun hasn't even begun to rise." I glanced out the window at the city lights, although it was quiet down on the streets. It had to be just around 4. And I wasn't even close to being tired. But it was hard for me to say no to her, so I slid them the rest of the way in. She sighed as my tongue came into contact with her skin again. Everything about right now was the definition of perfection to me. I couldn't believe she was finally back here with me. On the bus, in these hotel rooms, even before shows, I'd thought about this exact moment so many times.

"Shit, like that, yes..." Toni's voice became higher pitched, my cue that she was getting closer again. I would have loved to see the expressions on her face, but I didn't dare stop. This view was great too. I could feel myself digging my nails into her skin, pulling her closer to me as she squirmed around. I held her as solidly as I could in place.

She exhaled heavily as if she were running a race. No more words came from her mouth; I never knew her to be so tongue tied before, so it must have been extra good to her this time. But I groaned deep into her body, sucking, pushing, just a little more with every passing second. I just couldn't wait to kiss her afterward. I couldn't wait to see her face, glowing the way it always did.

Toni came hard. Silently, suddenly. I almost didn't realize it. But after a moment, she collapsed on the bed, and panted, "That's enough, Jan. No more." I smiled and crawled on top of her body and kissed her back.

"That's all you got?" I growled into her neck. "I was just getting started."

She shifted in a motion for me to get off of her, then turned around to lay on her back. The first thing to catch my eye was her new nipple piercing, shiny, New, and almost healed--still a little red. I'd almost forgot she had it. I could feel my eyes light up in excitement at the new adornment, but Toni shook her head and pulled me closer to her lips. I kissed her softly, the taste of alcohol still lingering slightly on her tongue as it slipped easily in and out of my mouth. It felt so good to be back with her like this.

Toni pulled my hips down onto her pelvis, squeezing my ass as she gyrated against me subtly. It was almost stimulating, although my panties got in the way. It made me groan in a frustrated manner for the way it teased me. I was dying to feel her touch, now that I'd had my way with her. She rolled me over onto one side of her, just staring me deep in the eyes as her hand crept slowly inside my underwear. The pads of her middle three fingers began to circle around my throbbing clit, but her eyes never left me. My heart was pounding.

"Did you miss me?" She asked in a low mumble, licking her lips. Her caress never waivered.

"Haven't I made it clear?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I just like to hear you say it."

I leaned in and kissed her. "I missed you, and your lips, and your thighs..." I trailed. Her eyes lit up with a pang of new lust and arousal. "And do not even get me started on these magical little fingers of yours...." I pulled Toni's hand from me and put it in my mouth, never breaking the deep eye contact. It was almost as if she were afraid to blink, the way she stared me down as I sucked on her fingers that tasted like me. And then I put them back where I found them, slowly, biting my lip at the enhanced sensation as she slipped one lone finger inside, just holding it there.

"What else did you miss?" She asked, more aggressively now, pushing her way on top on her hands and knees. My chest heaved in a growing excitement as I paused to take my panties off. The way she pleasured me was gradual, steady, and painstakingly slow.

"This ass." I smacked her on her backside. She went a little faster, seemingly fueled by my responses. I closed my eyes for a moment and reveled in the feeling of her inside of me. A random shiver ripped through me when she got into her rhythm. It was the way her fingers hit my spot exactly with every stroke. She knew my body so well at this point. She knew this was exactly how I liked it.

"Yeah?"

I nodded my head, no longer able to focus on words. I just wanted to lay here and feel her. She could do the rest.

"Well, you know what I missed the most?" She smiled widely to me, then buried her face into my neck and whispered, "this pussy." It gave me chills as she moved quickly to the meeting of my thighs and began to lick me eagerly with no warning. My back arched off the bed and I gasped.

"Oh, fuck..." I held on tightly to her head. I forgot about the way her tongue felt on my jewel like this, the way she flicked it back and forth rapidly. She groaned in delight, closing her eyes and creating a tight seal around my clit with her lips. I could feel tears pricking the corner of my eyes, it felt so good, and looked even better to watch her. Her fingers, still inside me, pushed up at a moderate pace, and as I ground my hips against her tongue, I felt myself getting closer to an orgasm, although I almost didn't want to be. It felt so good right where it was, on the edge.

"Toni, I'm gonna come," I moaned. She went ten times harder for just a few more seconds, and just as I thought I could have gone unconscious, she stopped everything she was doing to me abruptly. My stomach dropped as the feeling slowly slunk away. But she came right back with the same intensity as before, catching me totally off guard, and the climax approached just as quickly, and finally, I let myself go and came hard all over her tongue. The sensation was deep in the pit of my stomach and my body began to twitch. I'd only felt this good maybe a handful of times, very far and in between, but tonight my head was spinning in circles and I felt like I could pass out. I didn't know how she did it, I just know that she did, and I didn't question it.

Toni kissed my womanhood softly over and over again, watching me come down from the high with wide eyes. She pulled her fingers out, dripping with my juices, and licked them clean. I sat up and just stared at her, trying to catch my breath and say something. But I kept losing my train of thought because she was distracting me, looking the way that she did. A goddess. Our room was beginning to fill with a soft light as the sun rose behind us, and all of the memories of last night rushed into my head. I started to feel emotional thinking about the way it started, all the way up until now, just me and her. It was literally perfect.

I ran my fingers through my hair as she stood up and stretched out a little.

"I love you so much," I told her. "You don't understand."

She smiled bashfully. "I love you too, Jan."

"What are you doing over there? Come here." I crawled across the bed and pulled her into me, kissing her lips passionately. "You make me feel so fucking good," I mumbled to her in between kisses. Toni caressed my breasts idly.

"It's all I was concerned about."

"Well done, Toni Michele."

"And I want to give you so much more, but..." She fell back onto the bed. "My head is pounding, and I think this guacamole might come up any minute now."

I laughed. And so it began. I guess she wasn't totally invincible, but she'd made it this far without complaining. I suppose that was a feat in and of itself; we'd stopped drinking almost 2 hours ago.

"Oh, boy," I said to myself. My head was a little sore, but nothing I couldn't handle.

"It just hit me, like a ton of bricks. Can you close the blinds please?" She covered her face with her forearms.

I did so and looked in her suitcase for something she could throw on. "On a scale of one to ten, how hungover do you feel?" I tossed her some sweatpants and a t shirt. She sat up for a moment to put it on, and just before she could answer me, she was sprinting to the bathroom.

This shit should not have taken me this long to write lol that's my bad. 2 chapters this week cause your girl is feeling guilty as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 269 12
it's gonna be a good one ♡
49K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨
93.8K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
9.1K 428 14
Just read! 💕