I wouldn't be a rejected mate...

By CookieWisher

Charlotte Peter Gray is absolutly crazy...mad...bonkers and she's proud of it! She's a werewolf who has alway... More

Chapter 1 - Meeting Action Man
Chapter 2 - Big Nose!
Chapter 3 - Gummy Bears are my babies
Chapter 4 - Teddy Bear and Frogs
Chapter 5 - Mission Itchy and NINJA!!!
Chapter 6 - Stuck in a mini...jail!
Chapter 7 - Doing the crime and running from...crazy lunatics!
Chapter 8 - Packed car full of wolves...not a good idea (for Action man)
Chapter 9 - A spot of decorating.
Chapter 10 - ← AHH!! Double digits!!!
Chapter 11 - Who invented thongs?
Chapter 12- Urine Whaa?
Chapter 14 - Dealing with rapists!

Chapter 13 - Oh, Hell No!

3.3K 102 24
By CookieWisher

Tap that floating orange button cos' it's a sexy thang!! (Since Wattpad changed I forgotten where the vote button it so no arrow this time)

Sorry for no no update but I have finished my exams so I'm FREE!! and no that doesn't mean you can buy me and it also doesn't mean you can kidnap me!!! This chapter's a bit forlorn and disturbing but...(read it and I tell you at the end) :D

I realized on most of my chapters I end the beginning author's comment with some advice so my advice on spooky chapter 13 is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Erm...O.o

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:

I ran to the first place I can think of...to first period. Okay, an idiotic move because wearing practically underwear to class and the fact that first class is Math with all my friends plus Action man and Barbie. I hobbled awkwardly into class to see Fishy and Daddy sitting in their places looking smug and cocky. Barbie was practically sitting on Action man's lap and Nathalie and Teddy...well...Nathalie was listening intently like she was...enjoying the math class and Teddy was twirling a lock of her hair like... a unicorn on drugs. That was when I realized that the whole class was looking at me wondering why I was stood in the doorway with wide, wide eyes and hair that would look proud as a crow's nest.

“Miss Gray, Late for the best subject ever!” said a disapproving voice. I turned to see a man leaning against the desk, a meter ruler in his hand looking quite threatening. He was young, around his 20s with light blonde hair.

“That's unfair! Fishy was late too.” I pointed at Trent who had his head down and was scribbling furiously.

“Ah! But your friend over there had a perfectly valid excuse and he loves math.” The math teacher turned to me waiting for my 'perfectly valid excuse'. I sighed, dejectedly.

“These horrible boys.” I said, shooting a glare at Teddy, Fishy, Daddy and Action man. “...made me wear these revolting clothes and dictionary shoes...actually I quite like the dictionary shoes.”

“I know. They're quite lush, aren't they? I should become a designer, cos' I'm fabulous.” Teddy said, flicking his wrist and trying to act gay. (I don't have anything against gays cos' they are pretty awesome people. They are present in this story for amusement purposes only. The characters in this story also loves them. Just trying to straighten out the hate comments.)

“Okay, then another one was evil. He demanded me to get naked. Rude, right?” I rolled my eyes. “Then I got taken away and I was forced next to the boy's penaynay pee-pee thing.”

“Hey, you ordered me to run and you made me step into the urinal. Step. Into.” Trent pouted his lips and crossed his arms.

“I thought you were hiding in a cubicle because a big and scary student was threatening and bullying you.” The teacher raised his eyebrow in question. Trent gulped visibly.

“..bu-but Numsie! I was attacked and I love math an-and I love you too, Numsie.” Trent jumped up and gave him a big hug, others in the class started laughing. “ We're meant to be Numsie.”

“And then Daddy came in and laughed at me.” I finished quickly. Numsie ignored me and tried to push Trent's head out of the way which only caused him to hold his waist tighter.

“I don't know whether you're more gay or that Ted guy. Why does God have to bless me with these...presences?” Numsie mumbled.

“We love you, Numsie.” They both said, smiling like idiots earning a whack on the head from both Nathalie and Numsie. They rubbed the back of their heads.

“Ouch-y!” Fishy mumbled, walking back to his seat.

“You gave us boo-boo.”Teddy sobbed. I smiled as I saw nearly half of the class rolling their eyes.

“Sit down and do the questions on the sheet. You better finish them by the end of the lesson or...” He didn't need to end his threat, I ran to sit on the other side of Nath and plucked a sheet of paper of Daddy's desk, he tried to snatch it back but Sarah smacked the back of his head; stopping him.

“What?” he turned to look at Sarah with a confused expression.

“Sorry Sweetie, chicks before dicks.” she bit her lip, sheepishly.

“But my dicks different, I have Daddy's dick.” I grabbed his pen and flicked his nose for being disgusting before scribbling down on my stolen piece of paper my name and the number one. I glanced down at the question sheet to see a bunch of gobble dee goob. I turned back around to the others.

“Guys, help me.” I whispered.

“No, you have to give me a pop tart first.” Fishy pouted. I turned to Darren giving him a pleading look. He passed me a note and I read the words 'Admit that I have a bigger dick than you and then I will give you my answers.'

“Dude, I don't have a dick.” I mouthed.

“So...you admit that mine's bigger than yours.” Sensing a challenge, I bent down and wrote at the bottom of his message 'If I had a dick. My dick would be bigger than yours.' He read my message and glared at me but then he did something unexpected he smirked but it quickly disappeared. 'Me...big...penaynay!' I saw red.

I jumped up onto my chair and screamed. “Suck my dick, you whore. Cos' my penaynay is huge!” The whole class was eerily silent; not a word, not a breath. A pencil clattered to the floor. Teddy, Darren and Trent had a hand over their mouths sniffling giggles. Those bastards set me up. I was left standing up awkwardly staring at the rest of the class.

“I knew you were a guy, with your gay hair and annoying voice. Now you're trying to fit in with the clothes your wearing. Some people are just so disgusting. Isn't that right, baby?” Barbie ran her claw like fingers through my mate's hair. Action man gave a satisfied sigh and pecked her cheek.

“...and to think some of the guys in this school thought she was hot. Damn, they were looking at the wrong person.” Action man said, looking into Barbie's dull, small eyes that were too far apart from each other. My eye twitched at the hurtful comment. I looked down at myself to see that he was right. I was about to sit down when Nathalie jumped straight up.

“Oh, hell no Bitch! Shane you take that right back. I know what's been happening between you two and if you don't I will never ever talk to you again and you know I'll do it.” Nathalie then started glaring at her brother with so much intensity that it looked like she down-right hated him. I opened my mouth to stop this stupidity when Sarah stood up.

“You.” She pointed at Barbie who was stroking circles onto Action man's chest. “How flippin' dare you? How dare you bring my best friend's self esteem down? If I had no mate and if had a penis, I will proudly say I will do her. Actually, scrap that, I do have a penaynay and the long list of guys who have slept with you are probably blind or 80 years old.” Sarah growled, my heart swelled with pride as my friends stood up to me.

“I have a penaynay too.” Nathalie said while still eying Action man. Action man swallowed and kept on opening and shutting his mouth, sort of like what Fishy's cousins do in the sea.

“Stop with all the cat fights already. You want to have war, go ahead, but please, do not start one in my class. Now sit and resume working.” Numsie sighed behind us. I smiled happily at my friend's help and did exactly what Numsie told me to do. Except when I glanced back down at the work I still didn't understand it. I sighed, frustrated with life. When I was on the verge of giving up, five answer sheets landed my desk. One from each of my friends and without further ado I started copying their work.

When lunchtime came my mood was still at a low. Apparently, the math was a pop quiz. Nathalie was the only one out of the whole class to get all of the questions right. Even Trent's drawings of boobs didn't help him. Opening my locker, I dumped all of my books in and was just about to turn to walk into the diner decorated with spatters of food and mush. When I was man handled against the locker with a body pressed against my behind.

“Hey sexy, wanna have some fun in a spare store room?” said a gruff, lustful voice. I pulled away and wrinkled my nose at the awful stench of rotting eggs and gulped down my fear. I scanned around the hall looking for somebody; anybody for help but nobody was in sight. He spun me around to face him and I yelped in pain as he put a finger to my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. Inwardly, my mind flinched and pulled a rather disturbed and disgusted face. Acne covered his entire face and where there wasn't the curse of the youth there were the scars of spots popped using grubby, blackened fingernails. His overwhelming scent of body odor, sweat and grime made my eyes water and my nostrils sting. His hair was matted and greasy, he nestled his head against my neck and sucked. When he pulled away my arm was smothered with a yellowy-brown oil that seems to glisten when the light reflected on it.

“ You can't rape me.” I suddenly said, proud that my voice didn't waver or shake. He pulled back his lip in a sneer revealing his yellow cracked teeth, his eyes glinted evilly.

“Why's that, girly?” He growled, trying his hand at seduction and failing miserably. I was stumped, why can't he rape me? There's nobody about and he's big enough to pin me down.

“I-I have aids.” I squeaked. Instead of the usual actions of revulsion, he threw back his head and laughed sending a shiver down my spine. His chortle died down but there was an amused gleam still in his eyes.

“What a stroke of luck.” He exclaimed, rendering me speechless. “I have aids too.” My eyes widened, a whimper left my lips at the sudden and disturbing thought. I started thrashing my body in an attempt to loosen his hold on me and to run free. But with each movement I made he seemed to enjoy it even more. His pudgy fingers slipped themselves up my skirt and I cried out.

“Hey, stop right there.” A voice shouted from down the corridor. I spun my head around to see Fishy and Teddy standing side by side in what appeared to be lycra clothing. The sort that superman wore with bright neon purple tights and green underwear. My attacker took one look at them and carried on with what he was doing.

“Supermen to the rescue.” Teddy squealed happily and they both charged towards him. They each grabbed one arm and hauled him up before slamming him in the lockers repeatedly.

“Rape our sister, will ya?” Fishy punched his jaw causing an audible crack to echo down the corridor.

“You ever come near her again and we will grab a red hot poker and shove it up yer arse till your guts and gore spill out of yer mouth.” Teddy said with a Scottish accent before delivering a blow to his nose. They both raised a fist to box his ears but I stepped forward intercepting them. Putting a hand on each of their shoulders to calm them down.

“What took you so long? I was nearly giving aids and it really wasn't the type of aid that I was looking for.” I wrinkled my nose in displeasure.

“We decided to dress for the part. You like our outfits? It took us a while to find all the bits and pieces.” They smiled as they did a twirl for me to see. I shook my head but secretly I was so relieved that the vile rapist didn't get any further. I was about to answer when a hand wrapped around my ankle and pulled me down causing me to bite down onto my tongue and my head to slam against the floor.

!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!¬!

...next chapter I will deliver justice to this rapist dude!! So stayed tuned!!!

I would have uploaded this earlier but my loving Mother forced me to cut the front lawn with a pair of scissors!! Emphasis on FRONT lawn where neighbors and people can see me and SCISSORS as in cut cut paper scissors!! I don't even know what I did wrong! My Mother thinks of the most weirdest punishments ever!! O.o

So...what's the most eccentric and weirdest punishments you ever done? and what punishments do you think rapist dude deserves?  

Don't forget to rape the vote, comment and fan button!! (Because it's not rape if the buttons enjoy it!!)

L<3ving you lots CookieWisher xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
4.9K 186 20
As I walk to my locker I get distracted by the smell of fresh strawberries and cherry blossoms. When i turned my head to see where the delicious smel...
63.5K 845 19
Christina accidentally spills a powerful love potion on Kevin. The real problem is, because of what she did a dangerous yellow eyed Witch now wants b...
3.1K 119 22
"do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting though the wind wanting to start again, do ever feel, feel oh so paper thin like a house of cards one b...