When I Met Him

By Anjie-Kun

"When I met him...I didn't care. I wasn't the least bit concerned yet after everything that happened before... More

When I Met Him
When I Got Even

When I Talked to Him

37 1 0
By Anjie-Kun

Okay I almost made this story a two shot, but I've decided to add on a few more chapters. I just love this paring so much!

enjoy!

Anjie-Kun Out!

Ciel's POV:

A few days had passed, by then it was the next week and things had been strikingly better. It wasn't perfect but I dealt with everything quite fine. I still retained my gloomy nature however, doubt there's anyway that'll ever change. As we walked down the hall Alois continuously laughed about Maurice's misfortune and how it affected her weekend.

According to the school's grape vine her father was so furious about the cheating that he forced her to cancel her party. However she rebelled and tried to have it anyway, refusing to let one mishap with her school work get in her way of having fun. She got caught by her parents and everyone who was there witnessed the brash scolding that Maurice received, some people even caught it on video. Alois couldn't stop guffawing at the footage of the golden-blonde princess-wanna-be enduring the most shameful scolding and humiliation by her angered father. I glanced over toward the end of the recording with a blank expression, though I was satisfied that the bratty little git was finally being paid what her karma owed her it sat well enough with me to warant a small smirk. I huffed before delivering my thoughts. "Serves her right." I said flatly containing my delight.

"HA HA-HA! I know, that bitchy little tart got what she deserved!" Chortled Alois. She was absolutely hysterical. She was also quite proud of how she expose the cheating by helping Prof. Randall grade our quizzes and pointed out the "anomalies" in the girls' work in comparison to Maurice's and with Randall being somewhat of a detective, it peeked his interest enough to investigate the rest of their work, and put the pieces together for himself. Alois talked on about how she foiled the girls all day during our Saturday outing. I wasn't as annoyed by her bragging as I thought I'd be. In fact I was rather impressed. The platinum blonde has always had a strange appeal when it came to using her evil powers for good.

To pour salt on the wound after I relented and allowed Alois to use my digital camera she was able to get some incriminating photos of Maurice putting on her fake eyelashes and once she did she sent the images to everyone she knew disliked her, then they sent it to their peers, then soon everyone. Nearly the whole school got the pictures destroying her oh, so perfect image even further. I hadn't seen her that whole day so I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to stay off the radar.

While Alois continued on with her laughter and ridicule at Maurice's expense my attention drifted off to nowhere as I scanned the hall full of bustling students and some teachers. I then took out a small plastic baggy of small cake frosting-filled, heart shaped chocolates from my family's shop. I like to bring candy to snack on every now and again if I can get away with it, my aunt tends to worry too much about my weight.

As I chewed on the piece that I picked out I looked around in a bore. My attention then fell onto a familiar classmate. It was Edward standing in the hall talking to Soma. Suddenly the scene of him returning my ring played back in my mind then the, words he spoke...the thought made me gulp on the half-chewed chocolate, which made me start coughing hard. "Ciel are you alright?" asked Alois who was looking at me with concern. "Y-yeah! I'm fine I just *cough* got something caught in my throat." I said.

I had no idea why I had gotten so worked up by the mere sight of the new English student. Seeing him just made me remember that feeling I got when he said those strange things about my ring and my eye color. I must have been blushing because Alois lean in close to me making me jumped back in surprise, as she leered into my personal space studying my face closely. She stared at me with squinted eyes and a curious scowl, that made me more than a little uncomfortable. Having icy light blue eyes, Alois pretty much had that effect on everyone. She then straightened her gaze with half lidded eyes and said, "Why is your face red?" I quickly backed away with an arm to my face, covering my blush. "W-what?-No it's not!" I stammered. "Yes it is you can't hide it. So what's wrong are you getting sick?" she asked as she folded her arms sternly, I didn't want to answer nor could I. I mean how could I explain that seeing Edward made me get flustered for no reason at all? That'd be a laugh.

"Hello Friends!" before anything else we were graced by a ray of Indian glee as Soma called out and approached Alois and I, distracting us from our previous conversation. I had never been so happy to see that bloody nuisance, however I cowered a bit when I saw Edward was with him. "Soma hi!" called Alois. I tried to duck my head as the two got closer. "Hello ladies, Soma was just telling me about the Substitute for second hour." He said, I just kept my head turned away from everyone.

"Let me guess it's Prof. Michaelis isn't it?" said Alois. "Huh? how did you know?" asked Edward, all three of us knew, because everyone at Weston Academy knows that Michaelis is always being asked to substitute. "It's a given. Michaelis is such a skilled teacher that he's always being asked to fill in when another professor is absent." answered Alois nonchalantly, if there's one thing she and I could always agree on, it's that neither of us cared much for Prof. Michaelis. Honestly I think Alois might dislike him even more than I do.

"How can he teach one class and substitute for another?" asked Edward, he was new so of course he didn't know just how far the extent of Michaelis' perfection went. "He usually merges the classes and teaches them all at once. He's well educated and really skilled so he can manage quite well." said Soma.

"Huh I suppose..." Edward then paused and got a surprised look. "Wait, even if it's two different subjects?" He asked in astonishment. We all nodded and responded Simultaneously "Yep." Edward looked shocked. We couldn't blame him the man was so damn proficient it was like he wasn't even human. Soon the bell rang signaling us to head to class, "Bye girls!" called Soma as he ran off to his next class. "I'll see you later Ciel, Alois." He said with a wave and smile. I felt my face heat up again as I tried to fight the smile that tried to force its way onto my face, and covered it with my arm.

"What's the matter with your face now?" asked Alois. I shrieked in surprise as I jumped back. "Nothing!" I said before walking away embarrassed. Alois quickly followed after me, playfully telling me to come back. I just ignored her and kept on walking, trying to get the image of the blonde English boy and sound of his words, out of my head.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' I thought as I made my way to my first class.

...

Edward's POV:

Second hour came around soon enough, and frankly I wasn't looking forward to it. After being told that Prof. Michaelis was substituting for Tanaka I was in dreading. I have him for Literature and his lessons are exceptionally brutal, Lord knows just how difficult his lessons will be for Math. I trudged into Prof. Michaelis' classroom, which also served as my homeroom in the mornings, and fifth hour class in the afternoons. Immediately I was greeted by the man's smiling face which gave me somewhat of a fright. "Hello Mr. King." he said brightly like always while leering over me.

"H-Hello Professor." I said awkwardly, he then straightened himself up and said, "Please take a seat now, the math class will be sitting in the far right of the room. We will begin momentarily." He said gesturing toward the row where I would normally sit during homeroom. "Yes sir." I responded before continuing on to find a seat. My usual homeroom spot was occupied by two rambunctious blokes who were fooling about, making me sigh exasperatedly. As I continued up the steps I looked for a decent seat and a more than decent seating mate. Most students were talking and carrying on. I'm not one to participate in such banter so I kept looking. I was about four rows up when I spotted a familiar bluish-black haired girl sitting alone, and casually resting her head on her fist.

I hadn't realized before that Ciel was in my math class, it was both a relief and an awkward occurrence. We still weren't all that well acquainted and though Soma said she was nice enough when you get to know her, she seems to not like me much. I walked up to her seat and said in as friendly a manor as I could. "Hi Ciel." she turned her head to me with her visible eye wide like a deer in headlights, I can't be sure now but I could've sworn I saw a blush on her cheeks.

...

Ciel's POV:

I sat in one of the upper rows glancing idly at the wall next to me. I tried to focus hard on...something-anything to get my mind off of Edward-Bloody King! I couldn't figure out for the life of me why my mind was so focused on the blonde English boy. I barely knew the bloke so why couldn't I get the obnoxious images of him putting my ring onto my finger or the stupid pout of his lip when he said...argh!- "Hi Ciel." I heard. I whipped my head around to find the very boy who's been plaguing my thoughts standing right in front of my only exit from the desk.

I could feel my face heat up as he looked at me with curiosity, I tried to hide my anxiety by saying, "H-hi Edward!" I might have said it a little too loudly because a pair of people in front of me were looking back with odd faces fixed toward me. "May I sit here?" he asked. I nodded then moved my bag out of the way prompting the shaggy haired boy to sit. I kept my head low feeling a little self conscious as Edward started getting out his supplies for class. I couldn't fathom why I was so timid. I could barely even look at him.

I was somewhat relieved when class started.

...

As I expected Prof. Michaelis made for a brutal math teacher by the time the lesson was done I was basically staggering. I had completely forgot that Edward was even walking out of class with me. "God that was horrifying! Even Prof. Tanaka isn't that scary when he teaches." Said the equally staggering young man as we walked the halls with the grace of drugged elephants, like many of our other classmates. The most irritating part of it all is that Prof. Michaelis waved happily to us on our way out with that damn smile like he always did. "Have a good day, do have your homework ready to turn in by tomorrow." he said innocently. I guarantee that man knows just how much suffering he puts us through when he gives a lesson, and he enjoys it!

"At least he was only sticking to the lesson plan Tanaka left him. It could've been worse..." I said as I got out my bag of chocolates, "He could've gone rogue and taught us his own lesson plan, that would've been a tragedy." I said. Edward exhaled before grinning weakly toward me. "You're right I have his class for literature so I know that his own original lesson plans are nothing to scoff at." he said with a chuckle I looked away trying not to blush. "Hmm? What do you have there Ciel?" he asked. I was confused until I followed his gaze toward my bag, "Oh! It's chocolate from my family's shop." I said, I was outwardly calm but inside I was buzzing with nerves.

"Your family owns a candy store?" he asked,making me looked away sharply. "Sort of...It's more of a sweets parlor combined with a café. We sell other things too, like pastries, and even merchandise." I say with a little more confidence. He made a look that I could only describe as impressed. It made the heat in my face rise even more. I paused awakwardly before handing out the bag to him. "Would you like to try one?" I offered. Edward looked at the bag for a moment before reaching in and taking a chocolate. He studied it curiously making me a little anxious. I wanted to say something to ease my nerves but I kept my mouth shut for fear that I'd say something stupid.

However he gave me a comforting look before returning his attention to the chocolate then popped it into his mouth. I couldn't stop watching as he savored the sweet happily. It was obvious that he liked it but for some reason I needed his validation. I wanted to know if what he was expressing was really the way he felt. "mmm...Wow! This is amazing Ciel, did you make it?" he said enthusiastically. I could feel my entire face heat up after hearing that. "I-I-I...N-No-...I mean...I did help-make it...My Aunt that is...!" I didn't know why I was so embarrassed I couldn't help but stammer my words like a complete idiot, bordering the intelligence of a blundering drunk. "It's delicious What did you say the name of your family's shop was?" he asked excitedly. "Uh...I didn't...I don't think-uh, It's called Funtom Sweet shop Café." I said. "I'll be sure to visit some time." He said. At that moment everything just stopped, like the world around us was put on pause as we looked at each other for what felt like forever.

There was something about Edward's smile that just made me go silent. It was the first time I'd seen him give an honest not-at-all-forced smile. 'I can't believe how attractive he...Eh!? Attractive!' I thought. Thank God the bell rang just as I was about to turn away! "I have to go..." as I turned I tripped over my own feet [Which is not normal for me] and fell flat on my face. "C-Ciel? Are you alright?" I heard Edward ask. I was too embarrassed to respond as I heard the snickers and laughs of some other students.

He soon lifted me up wrapping my arm around the back of his neck, which just added on to my self consciousness. I remained silent as Edward carefully walked me to the Nurse's office. I finally had an excuse to go because after that embarrassing fall I didn't want to show my face around the school for at least the rest of the next class period.

...

Edward's POV:

I got Ciel to Nurse Blanc's office without a hitch although she was strangely quiet as I was helping her. It's not that she isn't usually quiet It's just...her silence seemed to feel a little awkward. Perhaps she was still a tad embarrassed about falling. I'd be pretty tight-lipped too if I had gone through the same thing, I suppose. Once we had gotten to the office I knocked on the door Ciel then finally said something to me after what felt like an eternity. "E-Edward I can walk on my own you know?" she said with an embarrassed blush. I just smiled toward her. "I know but perhaps Blanc will let you stay for the whole period if you look like you can't stand on your own." I whispered. I figured the embarrassed girl needed a break from rest of the school at least for the rest of lunch and third hour.

She gave me an almost disapproving pout. "I thought you said you detest lying?" She said reprising my statement from a week ago. "I won't say you can't walk, just that you 'fell'." I said slyly. Ciel tried hard not to smile. I could see her trying to fight it. She won the internal battle with her face when we heard the door opening. A tall beautiful pale skinned, thin woman with short wavy white-blue hair, purple eyes, a lavender dress shirt, dark blue skirt, black heels and a white doctor's coat opened the door to find us there. She looked down at us with a concerned expression when she saw me holding Ciel up.

"Oh my, are you alright Phantomhive?" She asked Ciel. "Y-yes Nurse Blanc I just had a bit of a fall." she said. The fair faced woman then pushed back Ciel's bluish black bangs to the covered side of her face and found a big red bruise on her forehead. "Alright come on in dear." she said gesturing Ciel to follow her. I untangled the girl from my neck so that she could go. I wanted to stay but I knew it wasn't too serious. I planned to come back later after third hour if she was still there. "Are you going to be alright?" I asked still a tad concerned for the girl, who's face was beat red for some reason. "Yeah-I'll be fine. See you later and tell Alois if you see her at lunch to save me a pudding cup." she said before turning to follow the nurse into the office.

I smiled and nodded before she looked away, then continued off to the school yard for lunch time. All the while I was thinking to myself, 'She's different than I expected.' I smiled to myself as this thought crossed my mind. Ciel wasn't as cold or cruel as I originally figured she'd be the day I first talked to her. I was somewhat relieved that she had some emotion. I didn't mind considering her a friend seeing as I didn't have very many, in fact I never have. I suppose Alois and Soma are friends too even if they are a tad...much. The only person close to me is my little brother Richard ever since our parents died. It's just been the two of us and my Aunt Victoria. she's a wonderful lady but we've only just moved in with her so it's hard to say that I consider her a close relative. Even so she's a pleasent woman and she's quite fun too. I'm grateful to her for taking us in and I'm quite curious to know what is in store for me, my brother and my friends in the future.

...

Ciel's POV:

The Nurse did a quick check on me to make sure the bruise on my head was the only injury I sustained. So far she hadn't found anything wrong with me but she was very concerned about why my face was so red. "Are you feeling light headed or constipated?" She asked as she felt my forehead with the back of her hand. "No." I answered in embarrassment to the latter of the questions. "I'm going to take your temperature just to make sure you don't have a fever, alright?" I nodded before she turned back toward her desk. While Nurse Blanc looked for a thermometer I sat on the chair wondering to myself, 'why was I acting so foolish today?' I looked down as if my reflection in the polished floors had an answer. Sadly it didn't.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Nurse Blanc glancing at me briefly. It made me wonder if she was suspicious of my "fall". Ms. Blanc is a nice enough lady but I tend to try her patience when faking an injury or looking for any excuse to get out of gym class but with the injury to my forehead, Edward's voucher and the fact that I didn't even have gym this hour, there was no reason to disbelieve me. I looked away as soon as I sensed her glance and began looking out the window for some reason. I was still feeling really self conscious.

The nurse took my temperature making a curious frown as she looked at the reading which showed that my temperature was normal, I started getting a bit nervous as she observed me from her chair making me look at anything that wasn't her. She finally asked. "Have you been experiencing any unusual feelings like nervousness or abdominal discomfort, as if you had butterflies in your stomach?" I shot my head up in shock. How could she have known? "Uh...y-yes I suppose." I answered dumfounded by the woman's accuracy. She then gave an amused smile as she then asked, "Does it normally happen when you're thinking about someone in particular or when you're around them?" 'Is this woman psychic?' I thought in astounishment. The heat returned to my face viciously as I rambled on not even sure what words I was saying, "Ehe?-...I-I...I don't-I mean...What are you getting at?!" I yelled folding my arms definately the frustration washing over me making Nurse Blanc laugh heartily.

"Calm down now, there's no need to get so flustered." She said after containing the rest of her amusement. I sighed wishing I could crawl into a hole and just stay there forever. I kept my shame turned from the nurse as I asked, "How did you know?" The bright woman hummed and responded with, "It becomes obvious when you've had my job for a while. Besides I was your age once. It's perfectly natural." She assured. I looked to her curiously. "What's natural?" I questioned. Ms. Blanc just smiled, the same sickeningly amused smile that Prof. Michaelis gives and says, "Well if you want an official diagnosis: you have a crush."

I froze after hearing that-a crush? Absolutely not. There was no way in hell that was it. I nervously chuckled at the Nurse's answer. "Heh, what a laugh. That's very funny of you Nurse Blanc but I doubt that's the case." I couldn't possibly be in love with anyone, more specifically Edward King V. How could it possibly be true? Just because I'm always thinking about him doesn't mean that I have a crush on him. Nurse Blanc only hummed before saying. "Denile only seals it, there's no hiding it now." She spoke with a smile. I glared at the purple eyed woman intensely. I am/was too stubborn to back down and except what she was telling me. I couldn't. I've never been in any situation where I had feelings for anyone before so why would I now?

I calmed myself with a deep exhale and said,"I-I'm tired that's all, I think you'd be too if you were having my miserable day." I said. The white clad Nurse continued to smile innocently. "If you say so. I'll let you stay but only for the remainder of lunch time." She said and I nodded in agreement. She continued talking while setting up a cot for me. I could tell that she was probing for more proof to her little "diagnosis" and what's worse is that my answers were likely strengthening her case.

"Have you been getting along well with them, the person you 'don't like'?" She asked. I froze again embarrassed but luckily her back was turned to me so she didn't notice or at least I hoped she didn't. I snapped myself out of my stupor and answered her question as nonchalantly as possible. "I guess, we started talking to one another last week." I answered. I can't be too sure but I don't think Nurse Blanc knew exactly who my "potential crush" was she didn't even seem to know his gender. As long as she remained oblivious to his identity I was safe from further humiliation. That woman and Prof. Michaelis are a lot alike. They both just love tormenting us students psychologically.

"I see, interesting." She said as she patted down a fresh clean sheet onto the cot. I could feel her smirking as she finished the bed. She then turned to me happily. "Alright you can lie down now." She said. I waisted no time moving over to the cot and nearly plopping myself down, I really was exhausted. "I'll be at my desk just let me know if you need anything." She said. I just turned over on my side facing my back toward her. I just wanted to be alone. She hummed sympathetically before drawing the curtain closed leaving me to rest.

...

Edward's P.O.V

I sat with Soma during lunch or rather I was listening to him talk about every horrible second of Prof. Michaelis' lesson in math. I can understand why he felt the need to rant about it but hearing him complain was becoming a nuisance. "I thought I was going to die, none of those problems made any sense!" He said concluding his rant. "I have to sit through fifth hour with him for literature too, you know." The Bulgarian junior gasped in horror before latching himself onto me as he started crying in a sort of strange, dramatic and sorrowful manner. "I'm so sorry you have to go through such torture! Poor Edward, you were so young!" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not but the tears seemed real, and he's suppose to be older than me.

*SLAM!*-We startled at the sound as it drew our attention toward a well manicured hand on the table. It belonged to another of my new friends, Alois. She looked down toward us with mischievous eyes half lidded and coupled with a small pout of her mouth. I really couldn't tell if she was upset or not. It was kind of chilling the way her ice blue eyes pierced through us making Soma hug me tighter in fright. "Edward, have you seen Ciel? She isn't answering my texts." She asked ominously. "Y-yes I dropped her off at the Nurse's office after second hour." She then morphed her scary emotionless expression into a concerned look of surprise. "What? Why? What happened?" She asked. "She took a bit of a fall, nothing too serious. Just a bruise of the forehead. I assume she's resting now." I said.

"Oh, well did she say anything about when she'd be out?" She put a hand on her hip as she continued questioning me. She seemed to be really concerned for the girl. They must be really good friends for her to be so worried for her. "I can't be too sure but I think she'll be out before or after fourth hour." The blonde girl scoffed as she folded her arms and closed her eyes irritably. "Knowing Nurse Blanc she'll likely let her stay for the rest of lunch." She sat down beside me as she explained further, "Ciel always tries to skip certain classes by feigning an illness or something, especially gym. Blanc is never easily fooled but since it was probably half true she let her stay. Unless-...did Ciel seem sick at all?" The concerned blonde's question got me thinking. "Not really, I guess. Although..." I paused for a moment recalling something. "What?" Asked Alois. "Her face looked really red for some reason. It might be nothing since she seemed fine. I was going to go back to check on her after third period." I said. Alois looked downward as she put an index finger to her chin and hummed in thought.

"I see. I'll go check on Ciel and let you know if she'll be there. Like I said depending on if she's sick or not Nurse Blanc will limit her resting to at least the whole lunch period. If she isn't sick she'll be out before third period so I'll just see how she is then let you know later in Literature how she's doing." She explained. "That sounds like a great idea Alois! Right Edward?" Exclaimed Soma. I smiled and nodded. It made enough sense to me so I agreed to Alois' suggestion. She got up and walked off which confused me greatly. "Where are you going? Are you not going to eat?" I asked. The blonde giggled and responded with "Nope! Like I said I'm going to go check on Ciel!" She cheered before turning back toward the exit and swiping some random bloke's pudding cup off his tray, while he wasn't looking.

I stared off stunned at how bold the girl was. I wondered to myself, 'God, how did Ciel ever end up being friends with her?' That thought still puzzles me to this day.

...

Ciel POV:

I had stirred awake to the sound of voices. I couldn't really decipher the sounds since I was still half asleep. It was the distinct sound of a man and woman talking. It somewhat peeked my curiosity so I tried to get a listen, as I became more wake. I lifted my head to see a silhouette of two people likely adults. The woman was of course Nurse Blanc but I nearly had trouble recognizing the man's voice.

It was when I could nearly hear the smirk in his deep annoyingly pleasant tone that I figured out who it was. Professor -Bloody- Michaelis! 'What the hell is he doing in here?' I thought in annoyance. I then heard Nurse Blanc continue speaking. "You really need to be more careful Mister Michaelis." She said. "It's only a minor cut but even you're not usually this incautious." She finished kindly enough, however I couldn't help but register the cryptic coldness hidden behind her pleasent voice at that last part. It was akin to that of a smile masking an angry frown, like Blanc was happily scolding Michaelis. I could only assume that she had just finished patching him up because she said "All done!" A few seconds later. "I will try my best to be more attentive to how I use the art tools." Said Michealis with a polite tone which also held the same harshness as Blanc's. "Heh, at it again." I whispered to myself. I was familiar with the spiteful nature of Michaelis' and Blanc's relationship.

They were very subtle about it in how they spoke, showing politeness and beguile but you could just feel the tension emanating even without looking at them. It was like the longer they were in each other's air space the more ominous their moods seemed to become. I had only witnessed their strange interactions once or twice, it was obvious that the two tried to avoid each other as much as possible. I've been going to this school for a few months now and I had barely realized how awkward it was to see them conversing or rather, they were politely and discreetly shooting insults at one another under the guise of simple pleasantries. It was amusing in an unsettling way.

I listened to them as they continued. "I hope you do, it'd be ashamed to have Weston Academy's most adept teacher become injured due to such negligence." She replied in a mocking tone. By this point they didn't bother to hide the true intent behind their illly concealed disparging words. A looming silence was stifling the room as the nurse and teacher paused, you could feel it pressing down on you like a large boulder. "Excuse me?" Said yet another familiar voice. "Oh miss Trancy!" Said Michaelis. I could almost feel Alois scowling at the man. Like I said earlier Alois may actually dislike that oh-so-perfect bastard more than I do. The two school staff members soon lightened their moods sounding as normal and polite as they could.

"Hello Professor, hello Nurse." Alois responded trying to sound all chipper and not-hateful. "Hello Trancy." Blanc said sounding far more pleasant than Michaelis. My friend's sudden arrival left me curious and confused, Alois would never just skip lunch hour without a reason. It made me wonder, 'Why is she here and during a break period?'. I then continued to eavesdrop on their conversation to find out my answer.

...

Alois' POV:

Extra! Extra! Certified Douchbag Teacher having Love affair with Harpy School Nurse! God I can see the Weston Academy paper being absolutely smeared with that headline HA HA HA!- I heard pretty much the whole thing and yes I felt the intensity of the "conversation" but I never turn down a chance to tease a little. "What brings you here?" Asked Blanc trying to keep her self in check. I smiled brightly though on the inside I was smirking at how pathetic her composure was. "I came to check in on Ciel, I heard that she was in the infirmary." I said innocently.

I've always had a talent for feigning smiles but I hardly had to try since my reason for being there was genuine. However I was trying hard to fight the urge to laugh at the two, it was so funny how hard they tried to hide their animosity for each other. Miss Blanc seemed to buy it since she kindly said, "She's sleeping right now but you can stay for a bit since it's a break period however please stay out of the lollipops this time, they're for patient-students only." She said makinging sure to be extra serious. Tch! It's not my fault the damn candy is so easy to get into and who the hell still gives out candy to patients after a check up when they're in their bloody teens?

"I'm just here for Ciel mame!" I beamed as I held my crossed fingers behind my back, like she can stop me from indulging in a treat or two- hell I might even help my self to some of her lunch in that shitty little mini fridge she has in the back. After making my empty vow I continued my gaze toward Michealis at last. I then noticed the bandaid on his left index finger I briefly and discretely grinned with mischievious intent before instantly changing my mood, and asked in a curious concerned voice."Professor what happened to your hand?" I said knowing that Blanc probably patched him up. He looked to his hand then smiled heartily as he waved it reassuringly. "It's only a small scratch, nothing serious. I do appreciated the concern however." He answered. I internally gagged at the sentiment. "Did you get hurt doing something earlier? I thought you'd be a little more careful than that." I said almost like a scolding parent.

Miss Blanc folded her arms in an equally reprimanding fashion then said, "I agree Mr. Michaelis you should try and pay better attention when using art tools." I nearly snickered at that, the bastard can't even use art supplies properly! What a joke. "It's a good thing Nurse Blanc was available to help me I suppose, normally she has more pressing matters to attend to." Michaelis answered in descreat sarcasm I have to admit he's a good actor. "It's quite a mystery how she's usually busy when I am in need of attention." He finished not realizing how his words came out, I couldn't resist the opportunity. "Why professor that sounds rather forward of you." I said with a Cheshire grin as Blanc's face became tense like she was holding in a wretch. The able self-assured teacher finally faulterd trying to rephrase what he meant. I could hardly stiffle my giggle as he stuttered and stammered like a complete imbecile.

"I didn't...it wasn't meant to...ugh! I..." Nurse Blanc covered her face in fluster as she excused herself the poor lady seemed socially exhausted- All in a day's work I suppose! The fumbling fool finally got a hold on himself then cleared his throat. "I-should be heading back now good day miss Trancy." He said as he made his way out. I then asked him another fultering question before he made it out the door. "Professor are you really that careless or did you get hurt on purpose just to see Nurse Blanc?" I asked somewhat innocently. He wasn't facing me but I could see his ears turning red in embarrassment as he stiffened. "A-as I said good day, m-miss Trancy." He finally strode out of the office with haste.

I was tickled with pride to get such a frazzled response out of him, however something about his reaction was a bit too affective. It got me thinking for a bit before I remembered why I was even in the nurse's office. After sneaking a few lollipops I walked up to the only drawn curtain in the bedding area, and put on my most seductive smile. I shifted my weight onto one side making hip stand out flirtatiously, before pulling the cheap cloth back and revealing my favorite cute little bluenette. I slowly licked my cherry flavored lollipop -the taste searing with sweetness on my tongue- as my friend looked up at me, expressionlessly as always. "Would you like me to lick your wounds?" I asked before taking another long slow lick of my candy. "I can make it all bett-oof!" I couldn't finish my sentence because of a pillow being thrown in my face.

...

Ciel's POV:

Alois. Is. A. Bloody. Pervert! Nearly every greeting from this psycho is highlighted with a sexual remark. It's insane. Especially since she has little boundaries. Always hugging me, groping me and when we met she licked me! Disgusting,! The only thing she hasn't done is dry hump me and I hope to God that never happens. She just enjoys getting me flustered on purpose. It's really annoying for the most part but if she had acted any differently I might think she was ill. Even so I can't say that I wasn't thrilled to see her. It was getting a tad too quiet before Professor Michaelis walked in but still I could've lived without that trashy intro.

"Don't say weird things like that." I said annoyedly. "Kidding! Ha Ha!-Wanna lollipop?" She asked as she whipped out another candy stick from her pocket. This one was purple most likely grape flavored. "No." I answered simply. I was still mad at her for that dirty trick. "Then how bout' a pudding cup? It's chocolate!~" She sang. I looked up with intrigue as she held up a cup of chocolate pudding. 'I did tell Edward to have her save a pudding for me...' I thought. I sighed in mental defeat and accepted the cup. I've always had a weakness for sweets, especially pudding, chocolate and cake, and this offer was two of those things in one. "There! All is forgiven!" Alois chimed as she plopped down beside me on the cot making the firm bed bounce a little.

"So how's the bump?" Alois asked. I was confused by the question at first until I remembered why I was there. My mind was instantly thrown back to when Edward helped me to the office and even before that when we were talking to each other in the hall. I looked down at my chocolate flavored dessert in deep thought as I answered dully, "It was just a fall..." I trailed off letting my mind take away my attention span. I didn't even realize I was silent for so long until my face was pinched. "Ow!" I pulled away and held my face in shock and looked at Alois incredulously. "What?" I asked rather loudly. "You're spacing out again and your face is all red! What's gotten into you lately? And don't you dare say that it's nothing!" She said in the same scolding tone as before when talking to Professor Michaelis, only this time it sounded more genuine than when she was addressing him.

"I-I don't know...I'm just tired I guess." I said. Alois rolled her eyes in disbelief she clearly wasn't buying my excuse but what else could I say? My reason for such strange behavior was the same as before when she first asked me about it, therefore I couldn't tell her the truth I'd never hear the end of it. I looked away again and fell into a defiant silence, I refused to tell her the truth.

Next thing I knew I heard a sigh from Alois which peeked my curiosity enough to look over. Just then I was being tackled down by that crazy tart! "Hey!" I growled as Alois sat on my stomach while I laid flat on my back. I felt the hardness of the cot against me as I struggled in her grasp. "Get off of me Alois!" The nut just responded with, "Nope not until you tell me the truth!" She was smiling like an innocent child but I know Alois better than that. I was so grated by this bull crap was it really that important to her to know? In hindsight I can't say I was all too understanding of her concerns but at the time I was just being stubborn it was unfortunately, part of my nature not to give in so easily, it still is to this day.

"Damn it Alois get off!" I repeated not looking at her. "Nope!" I was becoming more and more sick of this by the second however I was still willing to hold my ground. "You can be stubborn all you want Ciel I can stay like this all day." Sadly I knew she was right, "Also you might want to hurry up and decide quick I have to pee."...

I sighed in defeat it was all over, of course Alois could've been bluffing about having to pee but I didn't want to take that chance. So I gave in and answered her questions. She sat back on the cot this time she was sitting cross legged on the bed and facing me and I was facing her. She even held my pudding hostage until I told her everything, that monster! She then asked, "Okay, why are you always getting so quiet in the middle of a conversation, and why does your face keep turning red?-Are you catching something?" She asked with genuine concern. "No Alois I'm not sick-I mean...I don't think I am." I admitted. Alois raised a brow in confusion. "You don't think?" She asked, I fidgeted a tad trying to piece together my words I still wasn't willing to tell her the whole truth about the cause of my behavior. "I-I've been getting...distracted." I got out. "Distracted?" She questions.

"Whenever I think about...uh..." I paused as I twiddled my thumbs together nervously, "It's not anything serious it's just that..." I added quickly and then trailed off again trying to put the words together. I stalled as much as I could relenting to go any further I could feel my face heat up again as I sighed and said, "I..." *Dong Dong Dong Dong* the school bell sounded just as I was trying to finish, I was grateful until Alois grabbed me by my face and pulled me over to lock eyes with her. "Ciel! You are not walking out on this!" She said seriously as she held my head in place. 'Crap!' I thought. Just as I was about to mummble again a ruthless divinety in the form of a crazy school nurse came in, and drew back the curtain that separated herself from us. "Alright you two out!" She ordered in an overly animated manor. We both looked at the nurse with wide eyes surprised by her outburst, then Alois tried to protest "What? But we..." Alois was unable to finish the nurse walked over and actually picked us up by our torsos like children, and dumped us outside of the office.

"Have a wonderful day you two and don't come back for rest of the day." Nurse Blanc warned nearly through her teeth. Her annoyance seemed to be more directed at Alois than me but that's to be expected after my friend's little stunt earlier. I sometimes fear that Alois' proneness to goad the teachers into embarrassing situations is going to be her undoing one of these day. I pray that it doesn't come to that. She finally shut the door on us leaving us in the hall among a hoard of transitioning students. I looked to Alois who was still perplexed about being kick out of the Nurse's office so I took advantage of the opportunity and escaped into the bustling crowd.

I wasn't ready to tell her everything yet so evasive action was how I was willing to handle it, especially when it came to someone as persistant as Alois Trancy.

...

Alois' POV:

Ciel and I stood outside the door in a stupor. I couldn't believe it. That bitch almost literally threw us out! "Oh my God did she just do that?" I asked astounished. 'Damn her! And right when Ciel was about to tell me what was wrong.' I thought then realized that I still needed to get my friend to talk to me. I was really worried that she was going through something horrible or at the least she was getting sick. I know that she's had a weak immune system since childhood so it got me concerned. Since illness got crossed off the list the only other theory was that she was going through a tragedy. Maybe it had something to do with her parents' deaths. It was pretty tragic and it happened maybe three years ago. It'd be understandable if she was still somewhat grieving.

I have to say Ciel is really strong about that kind of stuff stronger than I am even. I also lost my parents long before I was even nine years old, so it was just me and my brother Luka who I loved a lot before he too passed on. Now it's just me and my foster mom Nina. She's a bit eccentric even more so than me and she's become like a big sister to me. Lets just say that I didn't exactly give her the easiest time in the begining but now, I have to admit I would've been lost without her kindness and willingness to take me in, unlike that bastard so-called uncle of mine. I handled our parents' passing with a lot of distrust and malice toward everyone except Luka and it only got worse after losing him. I tried to be strong for him but eventually it wouldn't have been enough to keep me stable, for that reason I owe Nina a great deal for all she's done for me.

Ciel was concidered weird and antisocial before I met her but after learning about the general fact that her parents had passed away I realized that there was more going on under the surface than everyone knew. I'm still trying to get under that shell of hers but it's up to her. She'll talk to me when she's ready but, at the time I wanted to know just what the hell had Ciel so distracted, as she said. I had to know what that meant so I turned to try again for an answer, "*sigh* Whatever. Anyway Ciel, what were you-..." She was gone! That little git made a run for it while I wasn't looking! That was twice that she just ran off from my concerns.

I was determined to find out what was going on with that girl and that meant enlisting some help, this situation called for some serious back up! After an annoyed growl at how rude Ciel had been I immediately smirked and pulled out my cellphone sending a quick text to my secret weapon. I was going to find out what was bothering my friend one way or another, cause when Alois Trancy wants answers she goes the distances necessary to get them.

To Be Continued...

I enjoy making this story and I hope you all enjoy reading it! I know the paring isn't exactly ideal but please keep an open mind.

Please continue on and enjoy.

Anjie-Kun Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.4K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ γ€Ž 𝟷𝚜𝚝 πš’πš— π™²πš’πšŽπš• π™Ώπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πš‘πš’πšŸπšŽ π™΄πšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 π™±πš•πšŠπšŒπš” π™±πšžπšπš•πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 πšŠπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 』 ↬ 10 β€’ 01 β€’ 19...
116K 2.9K 20
You are a noble girl who gets invited to a ball. The invitation was sent to you by the Earl Ciel Phantomhive. What will happen when you meet Ciel? Wi...
44.3K 1.6K 17
Lily is a normal 18 year old in England. she works for a living and when she was thrown out on her 18th birthday she tries to find a new job only to...
187K 6.5K 42
[ now complete! ] Sebastian Michaelis had watched his master suffer through many things, but this, more than anything, made his blood boil. How...