If Mayors Ruled The World [Du...

By moniqueph

This is a Duterte - Robredo fan fiction story. They found his body, 2012, and buried it. They found his body... More

"Apo"
"What If"
"Offer"
"His Happy Place"
"Leni"
"Threat"
"Root cause and action plan"
"King and Queen"
"Dark Horses"
"Thinking of You"
"Confrontation"
"Still Into You"
"Ikaw pa rin"
"Left Turns"
"Close but not close enough"
"Checkmate"
"Foreknowledge"
"Camarines Sur"
"Forthcoming"
"Rolling Thunder"
"The Heart in the Midst"
"Double cross"
"Mr. Firebrand"
"Meet me in Calabanga"
"Atonement"
"Blackmail"
"What would you do if you know you'd never get caught?"
"Sonnet 87"
"Better days"

Author's Note

1K 12 5
By moniqueph

Hello!

I'm publishing a new story again. I know, ang dami kong pending and if may nagfofollow man sa mga story na yun (aside from myself xD), my apologies. Will try to update these stories slowly but surely. :)

The first chapters of this story have been in the drafts of my other story since last quarter of 2017 and when I read it now I thought that maybe I'll publish it as a separate story.

Will not say anything about update timing. Will just do it. :))

PS. Konting drama before I end (xD)

Thank you if hanggang ngayon you're still reading my stories.

I realized that in my case, I'm doing this more because of myself (xD) - to express my thoughts, my dreams, my imaginations, to improve my writing skills, to improve my storytelling skills etc.

But of course, me deciding to publishing these thoughts on Wattpad means I want to share these stories and inspire others to write also.

The focus of my stories may not be what most prefer but for me, this is not a competition. We can all write if we want to, whatever we want.

Again, thank you for reading! (me to self xD) I hope I can continue to write and share my feelings of "what could have been, what may have been, what if it had been" about Dubredo. :)

Keep writing! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.1K 52
This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3
24.9K 1.3K 16
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
12K 572 11
Aika Robredo x Female Reader One Shots DISCLAIMER: This is a work of pure fiction. Any semblance to works, names, places in real life are unintention...
1.3K 75 8
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.