I've Got Everything to Lose-*...

By -IWannaSeeYouSmile

4 months ago, Natalie found out she was pregnant. Her life is about to change forever. Book 2 of 3 More

I've Got Everything to Lose-*Sequel*-Ross Lynch
Chapter 1 (Finally!)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39-Final Chapter
Book 3!

Chapter 15

4.9K 134 4
By -IWannaSeeYouSmile

Natalie's POV

It's been a week since I've been back from Cali. Today's the first day of school. To be honest, I'm terrified.

I'm wearing a tank top that fits me perfectly, it also really shows my stomach which is kinda big now, white jean shorts, and black sandals. My hair is also braided.

"Good morning sweetie." My mom says when I get downstairs.

"Morning."

"Are you excited for school?"

"No." I say.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see your old friends?"

"Not really."

"You really need to stop with that negative attitude." Mom says.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have a negative attitude if you didn't make me move back to this place." I yell as I walk out the door.

I drive to school and find a place to park.

Once I get in, I go to the office to get my schedule.

Walking through the halls, I already hear people talking about me.

"What's she doing back?"

"I thought she moved to California?"

"What happened with her and Ross?"

I walked into the office and they handed me my schedule.

My first class was English.

Thankfully, Maria and Taylor were in that class too.

~~

The day went by really slow.

The talking behind my back got worse though.

"Ross got her pregnant. Big surprise."

"She probably thinks she's too good for us now."

I tired to ignore it.

My last class was Algebra.

I sit down in the back of the room because I wasn't really friends with anyone in the class.

Then Zac walked in.

Let me tell you about Zac.

He's always been the most popular guy in my grade. He had an amazing girlfriend, but from what I've heard they broke up last year and he's been single ever since. He plays football, basketball, and baseball. He played varsity football, basketball, and baseball sophomore year, so he was a really good athlete. He's also gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Ross; although I used to think so until I moved and actually met Ross.

Well anyways.

Zac walked into the room, looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back.

He walked to the back of the room and sat down next to me.

We never really talked before, so I was unsure of what to say.

"Hey! I heard you moved back." He said sitting down.

"Yeah. Not by choice though." I say.

"Oh? Do you wanna talk about it?"

"There's not much to talk about. I met a great guy in Cali, my mom went crazy, got arrested, came back a year later and forced me to move back with her."

"Sorry." He said.

"It's okay. I'm moving back after I turn 18." I tell him.

"Really? Why?"

"'Cause if you can't tell, I'm kinda pregnant."

"Yeah, I can tell, but what does that have to do with where you live?"

"Her dad is Ross Lynch. He lives in California. Why would he want to live across the country from his family?"

"Good point. But it's senior year. Don't you want to graduate?"

"I guess, but I have to put the baby before me now." I say.

"Yeah. Do you know what you're having?" He asks.

"A girl. Her name is Rhylee." I smile.

"That's a cute name. Is she taking your last name, or his?"

"His. Her full name is Rhylee Andrea Lynch."

"I like it." He says.

"Thanks."

Class started and the whole time I couldn't help but wonder why Zac wanted to talk to me. He never showed any interest before. Yeah, there were times that we made eye-contact in the halls and we would smile, but that's as far as it ever went.

When class was done, Zac offered to walk me to my car. I said yes.

"Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Yeah, what's up?" He answers.

"Why did you start talking to me? We've really never talked before."

"Well, I guess I'm just trying to be friendly. Everyone is talking crap about you and I just thought you would need another friend."

"Oh. Thanks then, I guess."

I get to my car and Zac says goodbye.

The first thing I do when I get home is call Ross and tell him how my day was. I told him everything, even what people were saying about me.

"That's why I didn't want to go back. I knew people would say stuff like that." I tell him.

"Yeah. I'm sure by next week everyone will forget you left and everything will go back to normal." Ross says.

"I hope. There was one person who I never really talked to that talked to me today."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. His name's Zac. He's really nice and isn't as bad as people say he is."

"Oh" he sounds upset.

"Ross, are you okay?"

"I guess. I just forgot that there would be guys at school who would try to flirt with you."

"It's not like I'm going to leave you. I'm carrying your child and we're getting married, right?"

"Yeah. I know, I have nothing to worry about."

"No, you don't. I gotta go. I love you." I say.

"I love to too."

I hang up the phone and go downstairs to find something to eat.

Juliet's downstairs watching TV.

"Whatcha watching?" I say as I walk past.

"Nothing really, just flipping through."

"Oh."

After I grab some food, I sit down on the couch next to her.

She continues to flip through channels.

I tell her to stop once she gets to E! News.

"I don't want to watch this!" Juliet complains.

"Well I do, so we are." I say taking the remote away from her.

We watch tv and when they show a preview for what's coming up next, I worry a little.

"Ross Lynch's fiancé spotted back in high school in Ohio, is this the end of their relationship?"

"Oh no." I say quietly.

"Do you still want to watch it?" Juliet asks me.

"Yeah. I want to know what they're saying."

We talk about school until it comes back on, then we get quiet and watch.

"Natalie was spotted walking out of her old high school today back in Ohio. Sources say that she moved back home with her mom for personal reasons."

"Well, at least they didn't lie a lot or make something up." Juliet says.

"Yeah. I'm not worried." I say.

The rest of the day goes by fast. Mom gets home, we eat dinner, watch a little more tv, then go to bed ready to do it all again tomorrow.

A/N

So I decided to update more today!

A lot of drama is coming up soon!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Make sure to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.9K 18
Natalie just woke up from a coma and moved back to California. Nothing that she thought happened over the past 2 years actually happened. She runs in...
37.7K 1.1K 22
Lisa is a 4 year old who doesn't have a mother or father. She lived on the streets, and she always got abused by a few boys. Every night, she wishes...
173K 4.4K 28
When Skylar Evans discovers that her boyfriend of two years has been cheating on her, she thought that would the only surprise in store. Fast forward...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...