The Tiger's Omega - MxM

By jaeteal01

❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much t... More

⚠ IMPORTANT⚠
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | PROLOGUE |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 1 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 2 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 3 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 4 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 5 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 6 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 7 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 8 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 9 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 10 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 11 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 12 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 13 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 14 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 15 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 16 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 18 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 19 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 20 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 21 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 22 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 23 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 24 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 25 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 26 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 27 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 28 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 29 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 30 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 31 | 18+ |
| Q&A WITH THE CAST |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 32 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | EPILOGUE |

| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 17 |

163K 6K 2K
By jaeteal01

| KALEB

Zev was plundering my mouth, only allowing me slight pauses to catch my breath while sighs, whimpers and mewls poured from me. Zev growled deeply pulling me impossibly closer to his large frame. A shiver ran through me at the delicious sound. Zev pulled at the hair at the nape of my neck lightly and I groaned. His other hand kneaded my ass, squeezing it almost painfully before rubbing the abused cheek soothingly. I was lost in him again and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be found.

I was beginning to get dizzy from the lack of oxygen but I didn't want to separate my lips from his. Zev made the decision for me, releasing me from my trance as he pulled away. My face felt like it was the color of tomatoes. I whimpered, wanting his lips on mine again even though I was panting like crazy. Zev smirked but leaned down to reconnect our lips.

Before his mouth could land on mine again, there was a knock on the door. Zev growled, mumbling a curse as he glared at the door.

"Kaleb? Zev? Are you guys in there?" Darren asked through the door. I went to disentangle myself but Zev pulled me closer, effectively impeding all movement. "The Alpha wants to talk with you."

I used the Darren's words as a distraction as I wiggled out of my mate's powerful arms. Zev made a low growly sound but I ignored him and scampered to the door. When I opened it Darren had his fist raised as if he was preparing to knock again.

"We're coming." I said hoping my breathlessness wasn't noticeable. The corner of Darren's lip lifted as he took in my slightly disheveled state. Naturally, a blush rushed up my neck, pooling in my cheeks at his knowing gaze. I could feel Zev's presence as he neared. He greeted Darren with a nod of acknowledgement.

"Yeah..." he said, full on smirking "sorry for interrupting." I practically turned into tomato at the teasing look in his eyes. He made no attempt to conceal his amusement. With a laugh he turned and walked down the hall and I followed. I could feel the slight irritation rolling off of Zev and it took everything in me to not chuckle myself.

"What does the Alpha want?" Zev asked a few moments later, pulling me into his side. Darren sighed but answered, looking over his shoulder.

"He wants you to come to the pack doctor's place, she's found something."

__________________________

The pack doctor lived in a little house on the eastern border of pack territory. The reason she lived so far away, was to keep as much distance between people who were sick and the rest of the pack. The pack doctor's house was small and contained two rooms that housed patients who needed to stay awhile, what would normally be used as a kitchen resemble more of an alchemy lab. I remember having to come here once as a pup. I was sick when I visited and was forced to drink some vile concoction. At the time, I'd really been irritated with my mother for taking me here in the first place.

Zev kept me closely pressed into his side as we made our way through the door following Darren. We were led into a room where the Alpha, Luna and pack doctor were huddle around a table with various notebooks and materials strewn across it. They stopped talking once they noticed our presence. The alpha and Luna looked away from the pack doctor who had her back to us. Alpha Drake nodded in greeting, his brown eyes stern as always and Luna gave us a welcoming smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

The pack doctor was a rather short lady with honey skin and dark hair with tight curls. She looked over her shoulder, a wide smile spreading across her kind face.

"Come in, come in," she beckoned "We have much to discuss." Darren found a chair off to the side to sit in while Zev guided me over to the end of the table that wasn't occupied. Once everyone was settled, the pack doctor's face seemed to sober.

"Although I can't tell you who did this, hopefully I can give enough information to help you find them." she said apologetically. "That is all we ask." said the Luna.

"What can you tell us, then, Samira?" The Alpha asked, shifting his weight.

Samira sighed, casting an apologetic glance toward Zev and I. "I understand, that Kaleb is the one being targeted, and it is also to my understanding that you believe Josh is the one behind it."

"All of the evidence points to Josh being the culprit." Darren spoke from his place against the wall. You could hear the hurt and betrayal in his voice and I knew deep down he didn't want to believe it himself.

"Ah, my young Alpha, I can tell this causes you a lot of grief, and I do not mean to add confusion on top of it, but I have reason to believe that Josh isn't actually the one who did this."

"What?" The Alpha snapped. A look of absolute shock was spread across Luna's face, her chocolate eyes wide with disbelief. Darren released a shuddering breath and buried his face in his hands. I was numb. I didn't know how to react, this nightmare seems to just get worse and worse at every turn. Zev didn't say a word and I had a feeling that the pack doctor's suspicions did little to change his feelings toward the Beta.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked softly, breaking the stunned silence everyone else seemed to be trapped under. The pack doctor looked at me kindly.

"Little pup, I hate that this is happening to you of all people. Believe me I want the true culprit to be caught as much as the rest of you, however there are some inconsistencies that need to be accounted for."

"Then explain." The Alpha commanded curtly. I could sense his mounting frustration, his dominance was leaking out and it caused me to move closer to Zev for comfort. My mate pulled me against his side securely. Samira nodded before doing just that.

"The petals on Kaleb's bed came from flowers used in a perfume. This specific combination of these flowers allows one to hide their scent completely. In another version, with a slight tweak to the recipe, one could simply suppress their scent, instead of fully eradicating it. " She paused, walking over to a giant cabinet made out of glass and wood and from it she produced petals that looked just like the ones we found on my bed. She placed them on the table for everyone to see.

"Separate, as they are now, they have no affect, they have to combined into a perfume and once sprayed the scent that is trying to be hidden is masked completely by an overwhelming scent of flowers strong enough to leave you feeling nauseous."

"So the petals on Kaleb's bed..." Luna prompted, removing her eyes from the brightly covered petals.Samira scoffed, smiling dryly.

"What's more romantic than a bed full of flower petals?" Sarcasm dripped from every word. "The perfume was sprayed over the petals, bedding and the note as well as whatever else the culprit came into contact with."

"Again, what does this have to do with Josh," Darren bit out, trying to keep it together. This whole conversation must be like poring salt into an open wound for him.

"Josh came to me awhile ago asking for the second version, for what purposes, I don't know. However, I find it very hard to believe that he is the one who did this."

"He has the motive that matches the crime. Why wouldn't he be the one to do it?" Luna asked in confusion. I, on the other hand, couldn't take my eyes off of the petals, a shiver ran through me as the memory of the note and what it said ran through me.

"It's alright little one, I've got you."

"I am the only one in this pack who can make the first version and I never taught Josh how to make either of them. The perfume he used was made by me. Although the versions aren't entirely unique from one another the few deviations that exist are key. The first version requires time, and a lot of it. The measurements must be done exactly or You'll have to start all over from scratch. It a painstakingly meticulous process, one that I try to avoid at all costs. A pup like Josh wouldn't be able to make it, he lacks the years of skill required to accomplish it." Samira explained.

"Perhaps he stole a vial of it." The Luna offered.

"I don't have any vials of it, I haven't made a batch in years." Samira said, tucking some of her dark curls behind her ear. "It is not a process that I enjoy going through, especially when I have no need of the potion."

"Then who, other than you, could have done it?" Darren challenged.

"As charming as our little Kaleb is, I have no desire to spirit him away from his mate, I happen to be happily mated myself." the pack doctor said haughtily. I blushed at the playful wink she shot towards me.

"Are these recipes memorized?" the Alpha questioned, regaining the pack doctor's attention. "Do you have them written down?"

"No... they're recorded in one of my journals,but you'd have do a lot more than read and follow instructions, a solution like this requires years of experience." She replied.

"This is only getting more confusing. If Josh didn't do it, then who did, and how the hell did they manage make this... potion. " The Alpha growled out, slammimng his hands on to the smooth wooden table. Luna Eden placed a calming hand on her mate's shoulder, but you could see the frustraction simmering in her eyes as well. Darren remained quiet, I could sense that he didn't want to get his hopes up and believe that Josh was innocent only to be disapointed if he wasn't.

"We can just kill them both." Zev growled, finally contributing to the conversation. A snarl spread across the Alpha's face.

"I will not condemn a member of my pack to death if they are innocent."

"Innocent?!" Zev roared. "He claimed that Kaleb wasn't mine and challenged me over it! Kaleb belongs to me and I will rip anyone who tries to get in the way of that to shreds." He finished darkly. His eyes swirled into the bright emerald green of his tiger's as he and the Alpha glared at each other.

"He has a point dad," Darren said weakly, running a hand over his face. "He killed a member of our pack and carved a message into their chest."

"Let's not forget the fact that he practically signed his own death wish by putting his name on that note." Luna pointed out.

The pack doctor raised her brow, before folding her arms across her chest.

"It never occured to any of you that Josh could have been framed?"

| AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am so sorry that you had to wait this long for an update. I just needed time to really figure out how I wanted this story to go. I know how this story will end and I hope that it will not disappoint. You are in for a few twist and turns before this book is completed.

I did not have any inspiration for a while and until recently couldn't find it in me to write anything. This is the first novel I have ever written and I am going to finish it, I just hope that you all will stick with me to the end. Your encouragement I the comments have also really helped. I am so glad that you guys enjoy reading the Tiger's Omega as much as I enjoy writing it.

-J.T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 138K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
203K 5.8K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
79.3K 2.7K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...
201K 6.4K 12
[BxB] ✔️ Before turning 18 years old, Alpha wolves will celebrate their "Lunar Week", a period of time in which they can enjoy life and go all out be...