The Boy Next Door

By J0K3L1F3

A boy Named Kira meets and older male named Kaleb. Kira doesnt believe in same sex couples, but eventually fa... More

The Boy Next Door
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14

129 9 1
By J0K3L1F3

Kira began to toss and turn, as if he were having a nightmare. Kaleb shook him lightly, trying to wake him, but it failed. Kira began to shake as he curled up to Kaleb's side. "I wonder what he's dreaming about?"

"Leave.... alone..." Kira whispered through his sleep.

"Hmm...." Kaleb pondered. "Leave who alone?"

Kira jolted awake, sitting up in a panic. His breathing was heavy and his heart raced. It was clear to Kaleb that Kira had a nightmare.

"You ok?" Kaleb asked.

"Yeah...Just a bad dream." Kira panted.

"What about?"

Kira turned a bright shade of red, "No-Nothing. Just forget it."

"How can I forget something that terrified you?" Kaleb asked. "I wish to know what made you jump awake so suddonly. Please?"

"It's nothing, I Promise."

"Are you sure?"

"Certainly. Your of no concern when it comes to my dreams. Not yet that is."

"Shall I take you out for dinner? Or do you want to stay here and eat? I can take your father too." Kaleb said calmly.

"It has been awhile since I've been out to eat. Sure, I'd like that." Kira said happily.

"Get ready then, I'll be taking you to a nice resturant."

Kira nodded, then watched Kaleb walk out the room. He closed the bedroom door, then ran to the bathroom and took a shower. He dried off, then put on a striped baby blue button up shirt, black dress pants, and shiny black dress shoes. He walked back into the bathroom to comb his hair and brush his teeth, then when he walked out he found Kaleb putting his shirt on. He turned a dark red and covered his eyes.

"S-Sorry." Kira whispered.

"We're both guys, it doesn't matter. You look nice." Kaleb said kindly, a sincere smile on his face.

"Thanks, you too." Kira said shyly. The look on his face showed embaressment and happiness. Yet, he didn't care. He was excited to be out with Kaleb. "Is my father coming?"

"Yes, and he sounded a bit happy about it too. Your mother and aunt will be with us too."

"Why are they coming?"

"Your father called you mother and said you and him were going out for dinner. She invited herself and your aunt."

"Well a little family reunion won't hurt."

Harold walked in with a bright smile on his face, "It's only the 3 of us again. Your Aunt Jillian is having her baby. We'll be going to see the child tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 24.9K 33
"Wait, lets make a deal. When we both turn 27, and we haven't fallen in love with anyone else yet, let's get married." "What? Why? That's stupid," Ch...
50.1K 1.3K 51
Iwaizumi finds himself realizing that he loves his best friend. But he doesn't know how to approach Oikawa about since they never talked about their...
293 24 17
what happeneds when a boy who's sad and just needs someone to talk to meets a boy who just wants to be loved and feel wanted meet?. they both fall i...
1.4K 96 16
A simple classic story really. Two people met and they fell in love. Despite their differences, the love they had for each other defied all odds. Tho...