Up All Night (One Direction F...

Von thingswefancy

Shelby and Mikenna grew up in small town Michigan. Just like many other girls, they love One Direction. Turni... Mehr

up all night-chapter one
up all night-chapter two
up all night- chapter three
up all night-chapter four
up all night-chapter five
up all night-chapter six
up all night- chapter eight
up all night-chapter nine
up all night- chapter ten
up all night- chapter eleven
up all night- chapter twelve
up all night-chapter thirteen
up all night-chapter fourteen
up all night-chapter fifteen
up all night- chapter sixteen
up all night-chapter seventeen

up all night- chapter seven

486 2 0
Von thingswefancy

Shelby's POV:

All day long, my thoughts were going crazy. I was only thinking about the pain that I was going to face seeing Niall for the final time tomorrow brfore he goes on tour again. Iv honesly gotten so attached to him. He is like my best friend and my boyfriend mixed into one and he is all I could ever ask for. I hung around all day in my sweats because I didn't feel like getting ready. I called Mikenna and told her to come over because I wanted to talke to her about the boys leaving.

She got to my house and we sat in my room venting to each other about how we felt about being in the situation we are in.

"I just wish that we had at least one more week with them," she said with her head down in a quiet tone.

"I know,: I said agreeing with her. "It's going to be so hard, you should stay the night tomorrow."

"I will. I think we are going to need chocolate, and cake, and movies" she said. We decided to run to the grocery store to get these things. We were walking through the isles, picking out all the sweet things we could find.

"So did you text Zayn or Perrie saying we got the cops called on us?" I said causually starting a conversation. She looked at me confused.

"Mmm, no. None of us had our phones. Why?"

"Well, when me and Niall went back to the hotel she asked about it and then I checked my twitter and there was nothing about it. I was just wondering how she knew." I said thinking over it. We stayed quiet, placing random chocolate items in the cart.

"She couldn't have called," Mikenna said ovbiously thinking over it thoroughly. "I mean... She wouldn't."

"Yeah, I don't know," we checked out and headed back home quickly to store our icecream before it melted. The whole day both of us were pretty quiet. I could tell she was thinking about the same thing I was but I felt worse for her because he dad had left her once, and now Harry. Hopefully Harry's won't be for good, though.

Mikenna POV:

I wondered why Shelby thought that Perrie would have called the cops on us. She was the sweetest one. Or at least I thought. Shelby and I couldn't stop thinking about the guys and we were surprised that neither of them had texted or called either of us but we trusted them. They were probably out at an interview or something.

Finally, I recieved a text from Harry.

'Meet us at the hotel in 10 minutes.' This text had me worried and I had this gut feeling that this visit at their hotel wasn't going to be a good one.

We got to the hotel and walked in to find all the boys scrambling to pack.

"What's going on?" Shelby asked in a very scared tone. Niall and Harry walked over to us and sat us down on the couch with them. My heart was pounding.

"We have bad news," said Niall with his head down. "We're leaving earlier than we thought. We have to be in the tour bus by 5 in the morning."

My stomach dropped. I sat there in shock. I had no idea what to say. I wanted to cry but I swallowed the tears back just for their sake. I closed my eyes and leaned back into Harry.

Shelby POV:

I didn't cry untill me and Niall were alone. We hugged and I never wanted to let him go. This is like the worst thing that could have happened and I couldn't believe that our time together was cut short.

"Babe, I know this sucks but this kind of stuff is going to happen all the time. I really like you and I promise you'll be the only thing on my mind. I will call and text you whenever I can," his voice was shaking, sounding like he was about to break too. I squeezed him tight burying my head into his chest. I couldn't even find my voice at this moment. 

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said, "Niall, I wont go anywhere and while your away I'll be watching all your interveiws." I put my head back on his chest letting the tears stream down my face. It was hard. Being with him now knowing I wasn't going to see him for a long peroid of time killed me. I wanted to stay in his arms forever but I knew that its his job to leave. We layed on his bed for the final time and it felt like we should stay like this forever. He lifted his hand to whipe the tears that were dripping down my face. He kept his hand there and guided my face to his. We kissed softly not really knowing what to do. We wanted to cherish our time together but it was hard when we were both so upset.

I was shaking from crying so much and I was kind of embarrassed for being so dramatic. We took some final pictures on his phone that weren't the most attractive but were the most meaningful which automatically made them my favorite. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight.

"How long will you be gone for?" I asked.

"Probably a month or so. If  I ever get a week off or something I will fly out to see you. My whole tour ends in 2 months and then I can choose where I want to be," he answered, lightly moving his fingers up and down my back. I said nothing. Just layed my head on him, and prayed we would make it through this.

Mikenna POV:

I tried as I hard as could not to cry. Luckily I didn't. I have to hold back until tonight when the final good-bye takes place. I could tell we were both upset because we sat in silence for what felt like ever. I decided to break the ice and stand up.

"We have the rest of today. No point in wasting time we could have together, crying," I tried to crack a smile. He smiled back with his cute sideways grin that I loved so much.

"What should we do?" He asked while standing up and grabbing my both of my hands.

"Anything. As long as i'm not crying and you keep a smile on your face," He giggled at what I had just said.

"You decide."

"Let's.. bake cookies!" I got really excited about this idea.

"Okay then let's bake!" He laughed at the thought.

We drove together to the store to get the ingredients and luckily there was a recipe on the bag of flour because I had no idea how to bake. After we were done at the store, we drove to my house because I actually had an oven. We started to measure everything out when he took a little pinch of flour and flicked it in my face. I took a big fistful and threw it back. We continued to throw big glops of flour at each other and finally he was the one to call it off.

"I won," I said with a straight face. I couldn't help but break out in laughter. He did the same. I grabbed a damp towel and we cleaned ourselves off. I still had a little bit of flour in my hair but it didn't matter to me anyways. While the cookies were in the oven, we had a dance party through out my house because my stereo was so loud. He was chasing me around and he would jump out and scare me. We were laughing the whole time and over the loud music, we didn't hear the oven go off. When I ran in the kitchen to get away from him, the kitchen was covered in smoke. We opened the oven and the remainder of the smoke blew in our faces. We laughed even more when we pulled out the completely black, scorched cookies.

"Try it," I put a cookie in front of his face.

"Hell no. I'm not gonna try that disgrace of a cookie,"

"Come on!" I started to laugh.

"No!"

"Harry! If you dont put this cookie in your mouth I will never kiss you ever again!"

"Oh yeah? Are you sure about that?" He said while starting to inch closer to me.

"I'm serious. You better back up!" I yelled still laughing.

He launched him self at me and put his arms around my waist and barely lifted me off the ground. He started to kiss me all over my face attacking me with his lips. I tried to block it by putting my hands in front of my face but he just continued. I laughed even harder at his actions when suddenly he stopped. I moved my hands away from my face and he quickly gave me a kiss. I smiled and bit my lip. I put my elbows on his shoulder and let my arms lay flat in the air. My face was now closer to his and I kissed him back. He picked me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We sat there kissing until another disturbance interrupted us.

"Mikenna!" Oh shit. I knew exactly who that was. Harry quickly put me down.

"Oh god! Mom, you scared me!"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just hanging out,"

"Mhmm." She said sounding kind of diassapointed. "Clean this mess up" She pointed to me with raised eyebrows.

"Yes ma'am,"

She grabbed a bag off of the counter. "Just came to grab my lunch. I forgot it this morning,"

I nodded and she turned around and walked back out the door. I looked at Harry who was smiling like an idiot.

"I know what you're thinking. I know she's hot but you're mine!" I smiled up at him.

"This happens a lot to us, huh?" He replied and I knew that he was talking about the interruptions. I continued to giggle and nod my head in reply to that. We had so much fun that I almost forgot about him leaving.

Shelby POV:

After we settled down a little, we decided to make a fort. We spent about two hours trying to get the blankets to stay up. We would put one on his bed and connected it to the dresser and then one on his bed to the window. When we put a blanket to connect the two, one of them would fall. This made us frusterated but we still laughed. Once we got them all up and our fort was complete, we brought pillows into it. We layed down under neath the highest part of our fort. We giggled and it made me greatful I even had today with him. I didn't want our last memories of each other to be where we were crying. I leaned over, kissed him and then layed back on the pillow. He followed me and put his hands on both sides of me, keeping himself up with his arms. I met him half way and we kissed again, this time longer and sweeter. My hands were on his neck and we continued kissing. I pulled away.

"I'm going to miss this," he said before I could. I smiled and kissed him again not wanting this moment to end. He collapsed back on his pillow, both of us were breathing hard.

"We have all night untill we have to worry about you leaving. I'm going to miss everthing about you but I don't want to tell you this untill later," I told him with a smile.

We layed under the blankets for a while until Mikenna and Harry inturruped us and said we needed to get ready to go to the lake. I was pretty excited because I knew that this was going to be fun. All the couples were going and we were going to make a bonfire on the shore. I knew that there was going to be more crying, but I tried to stay positive about the whole thing. 

Mikenna POV:

We all got ready for the lake together. We brought firewood, matches, and stuff to make s'mores. As we were about to walk out the door, we almost forgot to bring blankets cause we wanted it to be a late night and it was going to get cold. Niall brought his guitar so we could all sing together. We all piled into one car which was very uncomfortable with ten people for a 30 minute drive.

When we arrived it was just barely getting dark. The sun was just starting to set and it looked so beautiful mixed with the sparkly water. We piled out of the car and found the perfect spot to set up our stuff. We set up chairs while the boys set up the bonfire. Eleanor and I decided to go in the water just a little bit. We laughed and talked about what we're going to do when the boys leave. She promised me that we would see each other all the time and she would fly out to see me and she would fly me out to see her. This made me happy because Eleanor was a great friend to me. We decided to join everyone back at the fire. I walked over to Harry who was sitting on a random log in front of the fire and I sat on his lap. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his shoulders. We all sat around the fire singing all of our favorite songs together and acted like a big family. Now it was dark and the only light was from the bonfire and the moon.

After a couple of songs, Harry took me on a walk by the shore of the lake. We walked with his arm around my shoulders and mine around his waist. He sat down and pulled me down with him. I sat between his legs laying back on him as we looked at the moon and stars. He was running his finger tips down my arms and my sides. He then kissed me on the neck sending shivers down my spine. I turned my head to look at him from behind me but he leaned forward my lips met his. It was a very sweet kiss. We played with our hands and intertwined them with each other. We decided to go back with everyone else so we didn't miss anything too good.

We got back to the fire, they had just started roasting marshmellows. We joined in on making s'mores and talking about random subjects and laughing together like we always do.

"I have a suprise for all of you!" He said while pulling something out of his bag.

He pulled out some sparklers and everyone cheered like little kids. We all grabbed a couple and started to light them up. I did a heart and tried to actually make shapes but, as for Harry, he was making random little scribbles. I had a lot of fun and I didn't want to go home. As it got later and later, the more I wanted to cry. I was starting to feel my stomach get queesy and I felt like I was getting sick. We waited until the fire went out to leave. We all sat there for the last 10 minutes of the fire just in silence cuddling with our boyfriends and girlfriends. When it was time to leave we all started to cry. We all drove home in the car in silence. A big part of my life right now was leaving and along with the seven other amazing friends I just made.

We arrived at the hotel and I didn't want to leave. Perrie was the first to leave as we all gave her big hugs. Eleanor and Danielle left next and we all had tears in our eyes as we said good-bye to them.

"Keep in touch," Both of them smiled and said this to both Shelby and I. I promised that I would because I knew they would be a big help to us and I wanted to keep them in my life. 

It was our turn to leave and the tears poured out even harder. I hugged Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam first and I was crying even for them. When I looked at Harry he tried to crack a smile but I didn't give one back. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist so tight. This was the hardest hug I've ever had to let go of. We sat there for a long time before I pulled away. I put my hands softly on his neck and got on my tip toes to reach. He kissed me so hard and the tears were pouring through my shut eyes. I hugged him again and buried my face in his chest trying to hide my hysterical crying.

"It's going to be okay baby. I promise. I will call you and text you every single chance I get." He whispered into my ear. I shook my head up and down just so I didn't make a fool out of myself trying to talk. I looked at Harry and kissed him again.

"Good-bye" I said finally being able to get any words out of mouth. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Shelby's POV:

The bonfire was so much fun and created the perfect example of everything we were going to miss. After arriving back at the hotel, things finally set in that this was really it. Everyone was so emotional and I think I might have seen a tear or two coming from Niall but then again I could have just been seeing things since I was crying so hard. I wanted to talk to him but I'v already said what I needed to say so just kept quiet wrapped up in his arms. He rocked me back and forth promising everything was going to be okay. I knew it was going to be for him because touring kept him busy but for me it was just summer, and all I would do is sit at home thinking of him.  I was going to miss being able to kiss him whenever I wanted, laughing for hours at his stupid jokes, and most of all just being able to talk to him about anything knowing that he listened and cared.

All of my thoughts were getting jumbled in my head and I just wanted him to go on tour and then get back again. Everyone took this good bye hard, and I was lucky I was going to have Mikenna over for the night because I don't think I could handle being by myself all night being this upset. I definately needed some cheering up.

We took our final kiss and neither of us wanted to let go. I practically got pryed off of him by Mikenna and we said bye. Nothing about it was easy but I was looking forward to seeing him when he got days off.

Mikenna's POV:

I turned around with my head down and walked out the door. When it shut behind me, Shelby and I said nothing, but something hit me and this reminded me of when my dad left. I got weak in the knees, leaned my back against the wall and slid down. I hid my face in my knees while I was crying. I wasn't expecting to fall for someone who I knew was going to leave, and for some crazy reason I fell anyways.  I then realized that Harry wouldn't be gone forever and I told him I trusted him, so I got the motivation to stand up with Shelby's help. We walked arm and arm like best friends usually do and got in the car to drive back to Shelby's house.

When we walked in her house we grabbed all our candy and ice cream and junk food and ran up to her room. We ended up talking finally and to get our minds off it we watched our favorite comedy Bridemaids. It made us lighten up a little bit but, nothing could stop the feelings that we felt that night. We stayed up talking and we knew neither of us were going to sleep at all. Because we knew we had no desire to sleep, Shelby and I stayed up all night.

Weiterlesen