up all night-chapter seventeen

Shelby POV:

All day long we sat around anticipating our bed time that we had set at 11:30 to be sure we had a glowing face for the interview tomrrow. Finally, when it came time to go to bed, we ended up sitting on my bed in the dark laughing about nothing and everything. We always got distracted when we were together. I was also up texting Niall until he fell asleep and I don't think I put my phone down once because I was impatiently waiting on him to reply to all of them. Once I got tired, I layed back and motioned for mIkenna to go to my guest bedroom to get some sleep as well. She needed it most but I did as well. As soon as I was about to doze off I received a text from Niall in which I couldn't respond to, due to my being too tired to function.

'Good luck at the interview! I hope im able to watch it soon! sweet dreams baby, sleep tight! xx'

When we woke up the next morning, all we did was talk about the interview and how much fun it was going to be. We started to get ready early and did facials and our nails and even deep conditioned our hair. When it was close to time to go, we put on our cutest clothes we had. I put on a tight and short white tank top dress with royal blue wedges with my usual long blonde curly hair. Mikenna had on her favorite tight and short blue tube dress with nude, mary-Jane heels with her long beautiful dark straight hair. Our make-up, hair and outfits looked awesome which luckily for us was a good sign. We got in to Shelby's Armada and drove off to the studio with our moms trailing behind us. We arrived there at about 3 pm and immediatley were rushed through a tour and into a little lounge area where we were told to wait for Myka. Finally, afterwhat felt like hours, Myka walked in the room sporting a nude flowy top and a black pencil skirt with nude heels. She looked very cute must I say.

"Hi girls!" She practically yelled so excitedly as we stood up to greet her. She kissed us both on the cheeksas afriendly gesture. "you girls look so beautiful! Are you ready?" She smiled brightly.

"Absolutely!" Shelby and I said in unison.

"Follow me this way and we'll head out to the actual studio," She turned back as we followed her and winked. We followed her closely through an endless maze of halls until we finally reached the studio with creme colorred carpet and white couches and a light colored wooden table with light blue accent flowers. We put on our tiny black microphones and hooked them to our dresses. After the mic check, we went back behind the stage to wait for our queue to go back out onto the couches.

As Myka walked on all the women and many many teens cheered and camera men panned onto her body. That's when I started to get nervous. What if I say something stupid or they twist my words and make myself look really bad?

"Hey ladies and gentlemen how're you?" Myka introduced her self very bubbly-like, just like any other hot talk show host would. "You all know that certain british boy band that's breaking a numerous amount of records and their first album is already double platinum in the US. We know them as the lovely One Direction!" Everyone cheered and "woohoo-ed" as even just the name made Mikenna and I blush.

"But," She continued. "We have two extremely special guests backstage just about ready to come on out here. Now I'll give you a hint, one is dating the Irish heart throb, Niall Horan and the other is getting serious with the or so they call him, the "sex god" Harry Styles!" Everyone cheered once more as she tried to continue. "Please welcome, Mikenna Rayes and Shelby Mitchel!" Everyone screamed and hollered a third time and now it was time to actually step out there. We straightened up with confidence and strode out to the white couches opposite of Myka and took a seat on the edges and both simultaneously crossed our legs considerindering we were wearing short and tight dresses.

"Hello!" We both said with ear-to-ear grins.

"Well hi lovelys! You guys seriously look great! First question, how do you keep those wonderful figures?!" She giggled a little bit to imply that question wasn't really on the setlist.