Loving Mr.Good Boy

By ishtararahman

She is a bad girl. He is a good boy. She smokes. He hates smoking. She has fucked every guy in her school. He... More

Chap 1 - Going to hell
Chap 2 - New entry
Chap 3 - New Neighbour?
Chap 4 - Zach
Chap 5 - Sex and fight
Chap 6 - Ignoring
Chap 7 - Back on track
Chap 8 - Party time
Chap 9 - Fifty Shades Darker
Chap 10 - Screaming girls in the house
Chap 11 - Camping? Not really!
Chap 12 - Jealousy??
Chap 13 - Sunset with the good boy
Chap 14 - The Crusher
Chap 15 - Softy Shaira??
Chap 16 - Posessive boys
Chap 17 - Vomit
Chap 18 - Tutor?
Chap 19 - Personal chef
Chap 20 - Long Journey
Chap 21 - Worried
Chap 22 - Date!?
Chap 23 - Good or bad?
Chap 24 - Hot Stuff and Chocolate
Chap 25 - One year
Chap 26 - Yes, I do
Chap 27 - He is so big!
Chap 28 - I HATE YOU
Chap 29 - Speechless
Chap 30 - Treatment
Chap 31 - Surprise
Chap 32 - Anything
Chap 33 - Blindfold
Chap 34 - IV
Chap 35 - Bet
Chap 36 - Curse
Chap 38 - Trust & Love
Epilogue

Chap 37 - Queen

15.1K 351 57
By ishtararahman

"Alright. You are healing really quick which is a good sign." The replacement doctor said while checking the heart monitor. Dr Rein was on vacation so a young and hot doctor came in his place.

"Everything is fine. You should be able to go home in a few days." I nodded my head and gave him a smile just then Aaron along with the others. The doctor gave me a wink and smiled before leaving and Aaron visibly stiffened with his eyes narrowed at him.

"Damn. Is it hot outside or the temperature here is high?" Riley said while fanning herself and I laughed.

"He was fucking hot." Beamed Alicia.

"Too hot for my innocent eyes." Laura exclaimed and from the corner the guys  except Jace looked like they were to kill with fists  clenched and narrowed eyes, even Aaron was glaring at the floor.

Is he jealous?

Maybe.

Let's have some fun.

"If only I could have him for one night. It would be lit." I replied dreamily and Aaron turned his eyes to me but I continued to look at the girls. The corners of my lips twitched up slightly but I controlled myself from smiling. Alicia seemed to notice this as she had a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Did you take his number? Where does he live? Imma gonna go and tie him to his bed at night and have some fun." She said and Sam followed.

" Call me. I am also gonna join you." Alicia showed her a thumbs up. Jace watched the scene unfold amused.

"I am gonna bring the handcuffs a-" Laura replied but was cut off by Jake's angry voice.

"If you mention him one more time, I am going to kill him." He spat through his clenched teeth but Laura seemed unfazed by that as she continued.

"Bitch you'r joining right?"

"Yup. Been a long time since I relaxed a bit." I smirked to have extra effect and that was the last straw before the guys exploded.

"That's enough!" Jake strode to where Laura was and threw her over his shoulder and carried her out. She moved her hair out of her face gave me a wink.

"You want to have fun right? I will show you the meaning of fun. Come here." Chris said and carried Alicia bridal style while she faked cried to put her down. Not being able to control Jace burst out laughing so did I. Soon Ryan and Zain carried their own girlfriends and were out in less than a second.

"That was fucking hilarious." Jace exclaimed wiping the tears that escaped his eyes.

"It was my plan, had to work." I flipped my hair dramatically and he scoffed.

"Jace, can I talk to Shaira in private?" Aaron questioned and he nodded and left the room.

Aaron turned to me with a serious and intense look on his face and certain emotions swirling in his eyes.

What happened?

"Look, I know it's not been a long time since we met but I really really like you and from the recent events I got to know that life's really short and it won't wait for you. So with that thought I would like to ask you a question."

Fuuuuuck! Is he going to say what I am thinking??

"Shaira, will you be my Girlfriend?" He asked his eyes desperately searching mine.

"Yes." I answered and a full blown smile on my face.

Finally, I thought he would never ask.

He looked surprised like he didn't see expect me to say yes.

"Yes?"

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Don't play with me." He whined like a baby and I found myself laughing cause he looked so cute with his lips pouted and an annoyed expression on his face. I leaned in and kissed him, my lips forming a smile and I pulled back.

"Did you get your answer?"

"No." With that he smashed his lips on mine. His one hand holding my face while the other slid to my waist, pulling me close. Kissing him, still felt like the first time I did. Butterflies, shivers and what not. How is this possible? One thing was I never wanted this feeling to go away. Never

He pulled back, playfully rubbing his nose with mine and smiles covering our faces. But suddenly his expression turned serious.

"I want you to tell me everything from the beginning." I knew it. He wouldn't let go of the matter so easily. I sighed before telling him each and every detail. How he kidnapped me, the torture, Elizabeth's truth and Jace being my surrogate Brother to them saving me. By the time I was finished, he looked like he would explode.

"Why didn't you tell me?! You went through so much and you didn't bother telling anyone of us. And that bastard how dare he touch you. I a-" I placed my lips in his and pecked him.

"I don't want to talk about it now." I said and pulled him on the bed beside me and wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest.

"So.."

"So?"

"How did this girlfriend thing suddenly pop in your mind?"

"I was thinking about it for a while."

"Hmm"

I didn't say anything cause I knew that he was lying since he started popping his fingers.

"Next time find a more good reason." I said and snuggled into his chest and he winched at being caught.

" I know you better than you think." With that I fell asleep so did he in each other's arms.

"They look so fucking cute."

"But I am more cute."

"No you are not."

"Can you guys keep quiet they are gonna wake up?"

"I am already awake now." I groggily opened my eyes and the girls were getting on my face. So I did the one thing I could. I yelled

"What the fuck are you doing?" My screaming woke up Aaron and he too screamed seeing their faces. Wide eyes, creepy smiles and ready to eat you expression.

"Why are the fuck are you screaming?" Alicia asked and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Why the fuck are you getting on my face?"

"I am fucking getting on your face."

"You fucking are."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am-"

"Alright baby that's enough." Chris placed his hand on her face to shush her but she hit him.

"Ahh. What the fúck?" He shook his hand and she smirked. "Next time don't shush me." Aaron sighed beside me and I looked at him amused.

"I am hungry. Anyone wants pizza?"

"Me!" I yelled at first feeling hungry at the name of pizza. It was almost 9 at night so that explains why I am so hungry considering I didn't eat anything for lunch since I fell asleep. Everyone gathered on the two seater couch. One sitting on top of another, I am amazed that the couch didn't break as 5 huge guys were sitting on it with 4 girls who eat like pigs.

"You are not allowed to eat fast food." Aaron said looking at me with stern eyes.

"But I am hungry and I don't like the hospital food. Please." I begged with puppy dog eyes and it worked. It always works.

"Ok." He got up and brought two slices of pizzas from a plate. One for him and one for me.

"Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and Sam spoke with pizza inside her mouth.

"You guys are a thing now?"

"Yup." I replied and bit into cheesy pizza.

"You slut give me my money." She put forth her hand and Laura glared at her pulling out a 200 dollars from her purse.

"200 fucking dollars?!" I yelled and Sam smirked showing Laura the middle finger and kissed the money. You know what? I am not surprised that they had a bet on me rather I would be surprised if they didn't have a bet on me.

"Ryan, when the fuck am I going to get my money?" Chris asked and Ryan shrugged pointing towards us.

"Ask them." I looked at Aaron with my eyebrows raised.

"Bet."  How many bets can they make on us?

"When the fuck are you guys going to fúck? I need that money." Chris exclaimed like it was a piece of cake and I don't know why I blushed a bit when I heard it.

I am turning into such a girl.

"I forgot to tell but you are getting discharged tomorrow." Jace interrupted in the middle. I let out a sigh of relief. Finally I will go back to my home. I miss it.

The rest of the night passed by laughing and talking. I also told them about the Elizabeth incident and everything again. Jace was a bit hurt that his Mom did it but he got over it when he realised that she never was his actual Mom. It felt good to be back with my friends again also with Aaron. It made me feel special to be with him. I hope he feels the same too.

"Finally I am home." I squealed when I got inside and Aaron winced at my voice.

"Do you want me to become deaf?" He asked as he carried me upstairs while Jace put the medicines and other shit in their places.

"Nope. Then who will listen to my rants." I said and he pecked me on the lips slowly putting me down on the bed and went to my closet to get my clothes.

I was checking my phone when suddenly Aaron picked me up and walked to the bathroom.

"You know I can walk." I replied and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Queens are carried by their Kings." He replied giving me a cheeky smile and opened the door of the washroom.

Why is he so cute?

"So I am your queen?" I teasingly asked him as he placed me beside the sink and stood between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I around his neck and smirked at him.

"Is there a doubt?"

"Maybe."

He smashed his lips on mine and a shiver ran down my spine when his hand went under my tshirt, slowly caressing my waist. I kissed back with the same back passion and harder, tugging at the ends of his hair. I moaned when his tongue swept inside my mouth, playing with mine. The zoo inside my stomach exploded and I pulled back when I couldn't take it any longer and had to breathe. He leaned his forehead on mine, looking at me in the eyes and said.

"Any doubt now?"

"No."

After our little make out session, I quickly took a shower and went downstairs to see Jace also freshened up and in the kitchen cooking dinner for us. Us meant him, Aaron and I.
Just then the door bell rang and I opened to see a hot Aaron wearing a tight black shirt and some grey sweatpants with his hair messy after taking a shower and he had shaved his five o' clock shadow. Did he look hot?

Too much hot for me to control myself

Fuck off from me. Stupid brain.

"What is this?" He asked crossing his arms with his one eyebrow cocked up and his muscles peeking out from under the shirt. Fucking control yourself.

"What is what?" I cleared my throat and kept my posture but inside I was burning.

"Why are you walking around?" He questioned and I found myself frowning.

"Cause I have legs." I sassed and then I am up in his arms. He closed the door with foot and I whined.

"Aaron! Put me down. Please." I used my puppy dog eyes but this time it didn't work as he carried me all the way to the kitchen.

"Fine. Don't complain to me when your arms hurt." He looked at me smiling and kissed me on the forehead.

"You will never hurt me."

What will you do when a guy does that to you? It is impossible to stay mad at him and not melt at his cuteness. Fuck if I knew he would be so cute and caring, I would have asked him to be my Boyfriend.

"Hey." He said and placed me on the counter and went to give Jace a man hug, who had finished cooking.

"Yo. How are you, man?"

"Good."

"Someone give food to this stranger." I yelled out loud and Jace rolled his eyes muttering under his breath. I got down and went to the dining table not missing the glare I received from Aaron but I just gave him a smile.

"Jelly, I love you. I love you so much" I said with my mouth full of the steak he cooked. It was so succulent and soft.

"I know I am the best." And now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Idiot. After we finished eating and washed the dishes. Jace went up to his room to sleep and gave me a smirk before leaving to which I responded with my own. That surprised him cause he wasn't expecting it and Aaron was in my room. I gulped down the medicines and went up to my room to see him laying on his back with only his boxers on and his hard abs on display.

God bless me tonight.

He smiled at my arrival and I turned the light off and got on the bed pulling the covers on us. He pulled me closer to him so I was laying on his chest.

"Did you take your medicines?"

"Yeah."

"All four of them."

"Yes."

"Good." I sighed as his questioning stopped. He knew that I hated medicines since I told him once while playing 20 questions and would do anything to avoid them but me being the good girl I was took all of them.

"Goodnight and if you feel bad wake me up, ok baby?"

Someone get an ambulance, I am turning into a puddle in here.

"Ok. Goodnight." He kissed my forehead and I hugged him tight, warmth radiating from him and fell asleep in less than a minute. That night I realised something.

I am falling for him.

***********

Yo peeps! How ya doing? This is a pretty Long chap and Aaron was just.. Ugh why can't I get a Aaron and be with him forever. He is just soooo cute. My cutie pie! The next two chaps are gonna filled with cute stuffs like these so be prepared with a cup of coffee and get under your covers. I will try to update by the next week. Btw I started my new book The King's Devotion. Go and check it out and share your thoughts with me.

Vote and comment.

Love
Ishtara✌🏻️✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.3K 31
| Completed 10/11/19 | ♡ "Stop looking at me like that!" "Looking at you like what?" "Like you...like you ugh." "Like I what?" He began to chuckle. "...
48.2K 1.1K 36
NOW ON DREAME! ( link posted in the prologue) "You know what? Forget that crap! August I like you!" I blurt. And as if the Chesire cat reincarnated i...
1.7M 51K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...