Life's Complicated // l.t

由 palindrone

Once you have an amazing life, and it takes an unexpected turn, you're not going to like it. It's human natur... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1: That Wasn't Supposed To Happen
Chapter 2: Random Anger and A Stupid Boy Battle
Chapter 3: Another Surprise
Chapter 5: Bad Dreams and Realizations
Chapter 6: A Problem That Won't Go Away
Chapter 7: The Fair
Chapter 8: 3 New Girls and a Swim
Chapter 9: Scared Twice
Chapter 10: "Stay Away From Her!"
Chapter 11: She's Down
Chapter 12: Put it to an End
Chapter 13: Regrets
Chapter 14: Superman? No. Super Human? Yes.
Chapter 15: Split
Chapter 16: Im back
Chapter 17: Just Like The Day I Fell In Love
Epilogue

Chapter 4: A Lot To Take In and A Very "Different" Visitor

4.5K 65 6
由 palindrone

Alyssa's P.O.V

Did he really just say that? What is that supposed to mean? Does she not want me anymore? Or is my dad winning custody? 

"So I know this is a lot to take in but-" He started but I questioned him quickly.

"A LOT TO TAKE IN? Hearing my dog died is a lot to take in but THIS? THIS IS MORE THAN A LOT TO TAKE IN!" I practically yelled, and I think I have a good reason.

"I'm sorry." I continued. "But why?"

"Your mother is in love with someone else, and she decided she doesn't want anything to do with us anymore. I am so sorry."

Oh. I see. I understand now. All those nights she sent me off to my friends house. All the nights she went out for a month on a 'business' trip. She was avoiding me and was with someone other than my dad. At least she called it off instead of kept up the marriage but still.

"Um. Okay. I understand and I am surprised I hadn't clued in earlier. Just a sill nineteen year old who doesn't know much. Okay. I'm sorry for snapping and I am going to go up to my room now, Night" I said slowly and in a quiet voice. I am not one to have few words, but when "things" happen, I am.

"Wait. I have good news if your up for it?" Dad said, grabbing my arm.

"Sure. Why not?" I said.

"You are continuing your music career. Not just at school, but on tour with the boys. You are now their lead guitar player."

Whoa. Didn't see that coming. I had nothing to say. I just gasped a little then walked away. I was happy, yes, but I needed everything to soak in first. I'm sure they would understand. I bit my lip and just walked upstairs into my room.

Louis' P.O.V

I was really excited to tell her about the tour, but I understood how different her reaction would be after her dad told her about her mom. Why didn't he tell her in private? I wouldn't feel as bad as I do now. I was hoping to see a happy face but not anymore. She bit her lip and walked away. She looked so cute biting her lip.... FOCUS!!!

"Let's leave it till the morning." I spoke, most likely answering all of their questions. Mainly all similar like "Should we talk to her?" and "Should we go up?"

~3 hours later~

 *Knock, Knock, Knock*

 "I'll get it." I yelled jogging slightly over to the door. Who the hell is knocking on our door at 10 at night?

"Hi I am looking fo- OH MY GOD NO WAY YOUR LOUIS TOMLINSON!" A girl with black hair yelled at me. Whoa. Whats up with the bags?

"I'm sorry, who are you looking for and whats your name?" I said calmly, hoping she would simmer down a little bit.

"Uh-um-I think I have the wrong house. I am looking for Alyssa...."

"Oh yea I'll get her."  I ran upstairs and knocked on Alyssa's door. She opened with puffy red eyes and wearing only a huge hoody and baggy shorts. I have no idea why but it really hurt me seeing her sad. 

"Someone is at the door for you...." I stuttered out. Losing your words. SMOOTH

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wish the plane would be faster. 3 hours of waiting for her to get here! Ugh. Luckily I begged my dad to get her a ticket. I really needed my Mishy now.

"Just send her up. and her name is Michelle.."

I closed my door and waited for her to knock. Knock? Never mind that. She just walked right in and hugged me. No words were spoken. I just went to my TV, put on Finding Nemo, and we sat on my bed watching.

~

When it ended, she sat up and stared at me.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but I didn't know either." I said, knowing she was wondering what the hell One Direction was doing in my house.

"So... why?"

I told her everything. Everything I knew so far, at least. Another thing I loved about Mishy was that she was an excellent listener. She would listen to my problems no matter what they are, or how stupid they may seem. and once I am done talking she is so logical with her solution. Which is weird because she, herself, is wacky and crazy and not logical up until those points in time.

"Are you going to live here? Are your really going to go on tour with them?" She spoke quietly and calmly, not freaking out about One Direction yet.  Notice how I said YET! 

"Of course. If I want to get a career, this is a good place to start."

"But won't it be awkward being in a tour bus with Louis now?" She said. Why did she have to bring that up? UGH!

"I'm going to forget that and he should to. We should probably go downstairs."

We went downstairs and just our luck, EVERYONE was just sitting on the couch talking. They kinda stared at us as we came down and I spoke to kill the silence that we held in the room.

"Everyone, this is Michelle. Michelle doesn't need an introduction, she already knows who you are." I said. Michelle glared at me and then turned back to shake their hands. Even though I said she didn't need an introduction, they all still spoke their names. She shared a way too long glance with Liam, and I automatically knew something was up. I smirked and sat beside Louis and Harry on the couch.

"What are you smirking about, love?" Harry said cheekily. I whispered to the two boys my thoughts, they looked, and nodded in agreement.

"Liam, can I talk to you for a second." Louis said, maybe too chipper, and they went off. 

I came along because it was my idea in the first place.

"Liam.... do you fancy Michelle?" All he did was stutter a couple "Ah well..." and "Um-mm" s but I knew he did. Liam pulled Louis away and said for me to sit down. Losers. My plan and they steal it. No fair.

~

*Knock*

Louis' P.O.V

"Hello, love?"

"Come in!" She yelled from her room. I walked in and was mesmerized by her. She was looking in the mirror flattening her hair and she was wearing a dress, I suppose going out. 

"What's up?" She asked, turning to me and standing up.

"Oh, the boys and I were wondering what you and Michelle were up to.." I spoke, now knowing the answer. Well, half the answer. 

 "Michelle what..?" Michelle walked out of the closet wearing a purple dress and silver stilettos, making her about 5'6. She was normally 5'4. I bet Liam would love to be here right now.

"The boys were wondering what we we're up to and I was just about to tell Louis that we are going out for dinner with my dad." She spoke with an uncertainty when she said my name. She must still be freaking out about the fact she said I was cute to my face, without knowing she was saying it to MY face. I feel bad, but I think she is cute to, so I couldn't just back down and forget everything.

"Oh. Okay. Have fun." I tried to sound enthusiastic but it was hard to seeing as I still hadn't found a way to tell her I like her too. Why is life so difficult?

I shut the door, went down stairs, and sat on the couch.

"No?" Liam asked.

So, I was actually going up to ask if the girls wanted to come down and play Sorry! with us because we had to pick teams, and Liam wanted to find some way to be with Michelle more. They are so cute together, I mean they will be once Alyssa and I find a way to get them together. IF Alyssa agrees to cooperate with me.

I shook my head towards Liam, signalling "No." 

Mishy's P.O.V

Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Liam. Lia-

"Michelle?" Alyssa snapped me out of my trance. Wait? Was I just repeating Liam's name in my head.

"What?"

"You were daydreaming for 10 minutes. What's up?"

10 MINUTES? Whoa. I am such a creep.

 "Oh just thinking about what to order." I replied hoping she bought my lie. Luckily she did, or pretended to, and didn't continue with further questions.

~

When we got home, I went upstairs and changed. I felt tired and got into bed. Obviously, my body lied so I lay awake for 2 hours thinking. I finally gave up and went downstairs to watch T.V. 

"What are you doing up?" Liam walked in and ran his finger through his hair.

"I'm sorry did I wake you? I can't sleep." I turned the T.V off and got up but he stopped me and we sat down.

"Nah. I couldn't sleep either. Somthing on your mind?" He asked me and I couldn't just say "Liam. YOU are on my mind." I might be a creep, but not that much.

"Just stuff. Boy problems. You?"

"Girl problems."

"Ah..." I could see our similar situations.

Liam's P.O.V

Michelle. I like you. Will you go out with me?

No I couldn't just say that. 

"Want me to help you with it?" She asked, obviously unknowing SHE was my girl problems. 

"Yea okay. So... I like a girl. I have only known her for a small period of time, and I really like her. I have since I laid eyes on her. What should I do?" I spoke hoping she wouldn't catch on.

 "I think you should tell her. I mean, whats the worse that could happen,. Your Liam Payne for goodness sake. You could get ANYONE so what makes this girl special?"

She's right. What does make "this girl" so special? I dont know.

"Because it is the first time I ever belived love at first sight." 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
40.5K 439 27
Kate Adams is an ordinary girl with a family that is slowly breaking apart. One night she runs away and starts crying her heart out. But what will ha...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...