texts || supercorp & sanvers

By supersanverscc

Story texts between Sanvers and Supercorp (mostly Supercorp). Will also contain some narrated chapter, depend... More

intro
texts; 1
texts; 2
texts; 3
Important
texts; 5
texts; 6
texts; 7
texts; 9
texts; 8
texts; 10
texts; 11
texts; 12
texts; 13
texts; 14
texts; 15
texts; 16
texts; 17

texts; 10 | part 2

3.8K 102 150
By supersanverscc

Third Person POV

As everybody sat on Kara's apartment and watched a movie, the agents of the DEO monitored for any emergencies, which was pretty much nothing, but still.

A few minutes later, the sound of a phone startled Kara, who paused the movie to see it was an explosion at a building.

"Do you need help? We're up for a rescue on this Earth, new medal for all of us." Barry said jokingly, looking at everyone sitting there.

"No, Sam and I can handle it, you guys continue the movie, we'll be back in a sec." Kara replied, both she and Sam stood up and flew towards the explosion.

They went as fast as they could to the building that blew up and took some people out of the building, then, they extinguished the fire and started looking around to see if there was anything else to help them find who did it.

"See anything there?" Kara asked still searching around.

"Nope!" Sam replied, tosing her arms to the air, turning towards Kara, she asked, "Should we fly back now?"

"Sure, let's just check around one more time together. But everything seems ok."

Everything wasn't okay, suddenly, they both felt dizzy. Of course, red kryptonite was there, why wouldn't there be, right?

They both flew back to Kara's apartment to see everyone still at the same places they were when they left.

"Everything alright, Little Danvers?" Maggie asked as soon as they landed on the balcony.

"Yeah, just a little tired." Kara answered and both Maggie and Alex nodded.

"We should all get going then!" Amaya said, standing up and moving towards the door, after that, everyone followed her to the door with a 'yeah'.

"I'm staying over, if that's not a problem to Kara." Said Sam, turning around and looking at Kara.

Kara nodded and opened the door for everyone to leave, as soon as they left, she and Sam changed their clothes and sat back on the couch to finish the movie.

As soon as the movie finished, both their faces glowed with red lines, they both went to bed, well, to different couches, but it was a bed after all.

•••

Work was pretty rough the day after. Kara getting mad and being sarcastic to Snapper (which surprised him actually) and Sam snapping at everyone on L-Corp. No one suspected it had anything to do with the explosion or that there was red kryptonite involved, so they all thought that they both were just having a bad day.

At night, it was confirmed that red kryptonite was involved.

Many people had seen Supergirl and Reign tossing around Snapper while flying besides the CatCo building, as soon as the DEO heard, they started moving out.

"We need the medicine we used the last time the red kryptonite affected her!" Alex yelled at the agents near her, looking around the room looking for the medicine, "Where is it?!" She said when she couldn't see it.

"Apparently, they had this all planned, they took it..." J'onn replied.

"I have to make a phone call. Right now." Alex said with a straight face and left the room.

[•••]

"Sara!"

"Alex! What's up?"

"I need you to tell everyone to suit up. All of you go to my apartment as fast as you can... tell Oliver to bring his kryptonite arrow."

"What happened?"

"Kara and Sam went rogue."

[•••]

As soon as the phone call ended, Alex geared up and started driving her motorcycle towards her and Maggie's apartment.

When she got there, she took the elevator upstairs and opened the door, seeing that everyone was already inside. As she stepped inside, Jax and Sara rushed towards Alex [bc i fuckin refuse to let Firestorm die smh].

"Alex! What happened? What's the plan?" Sara asked while everyone else just stared at them.

"There's red kryptonite... it makes every kryptonian evil, at least, they have every bad thought that passed their heads controlling them. Kara was affected by it three years ago and we got a cure, but she and Reign destroyed it, so they're at the lab back at the DEO working on it."

"What are we doing about that? I'm perfectly fine shooting an arrow at both of them... I won't kill them tho, promise." Oliver said 'jokingly'... no one laughed.

"I need Iris, Felicity and Cisco at the lab back at the DEO. Barry, you take them there when we leave. Barry, Oliver, Sara and I are going after Reign; the rest of the Legends, you go after Kara."

"And how on Earth do we stop her without kryptonite anything?" Nate said and the legends said a 'yeah!' in agreement.

"Nate, I need you to steel up, Firestorm and Amaya go after her as well. Ray, I need you to do the atom size thingy and attack her when she's busy with everyone else, as soon as we finish with Reign or the DEO let us know anything, we'll go with you." Alex explained.

Meanwhile, near the CatCo building, Supergirl and Reign kept destroying everything at their path, no casualties tho. They were suited up with the same suit Kara had used a few years back.

Kara and Sam were too distracted to notice the DEO agents and their friends arriving to the attack place, they noticed they were there because of Barry shouting.

"Hey Reign! Wanna race?!" He said and laughed mockingly, causing Sam to look angrier than she already was.

"No one is faster than me! Not even a simple human!" She shouted back at him.

"Scared that a simple human can beat you or what? Maybe you're not that fast!" Barry said teasingly, Kara heard them screaming, but was too distracted my the sudden hit that Nate threw at her.

It made her angry and confused, last time she checked, Nate couldn't fly. Then, another hit made her turn around, it felt like a gorilla... only one person could do that... Amaya.

"Oh what a precious meeting, but I think it's time for it to end!" Kara said and shot her heat vision at Nate and Ray.

All over again, she got distracted fighting them and didn't notice Firestorm from the distance, she noticed them when they threw about five fire balls at her.

Then, she noticed she was all alone. Reign left with Barry so she probably was too distracted fighting him.

A few blocks away; Barry, Oliver, Sara and Alex had managed to make Reign fight with them on the ground. It was getting hard for her after all, because Alex was wearing heer kryptonite armour and she had to admit, Sara threw some hard punches.

After about fifteen minutes fighting them, Oliver took another 'random' arrow. When Sam saw it, she spoke.

"Haven't they told you? Bullets and your harmless arrows bounce off me!"

"Yeah? Let me give it another try then!" Oliver said challenging her, so Reign stood still smirking, waiting for the arrow to bounce of her.

It didn't.

The arrow hit her on the right leg, making her scream and giving Alex the advantage to shoot a kryptonite bullet as well, which hit her on the left arm.

She passed out unconscious, the DEO agents arrived minutes later, they injected her with the medicine to reverse the red kryptonite effect and gave Alex the gun which had the cure for her to used it on Kara.

Barry took them all to where the other Legends were still fighting Kara, they weren't so lucky, because they didn't have any kryptonite. Kara was distracted enough for Alex to shoot her in the back, seconds later, they saw the red smoke leave Kara's body, so they took her to the DEO, leaving her at the med bay, and all of them but Alex took off to the hotel.

•••

A few days after Kara and Sam woke up and apologized to literally everyone (yes, they live-streamed a video from one of the DEO rooms, but no one saw the DEO symbol, so no worries) they and their friends decided to go to the beach, they even invited Lena, who was introduced to everyone in there (of course, they didn't tell her their secret identities).

"Hey Kara, you didn't tell me your girl was this hot." Sara said teasingly while Kara stared at Lena in her swimsuit.

"Shut up, Lance. I could throw you into space, you know?" Kara replied with a frown.

"You wouldn't do that, you love me!" Sara told her and they both laughed, action that caused everyone's attention. "Sorry!" They both said and continued laughing."

"Well, she is hot, but she isn't 'my girl'."

"Oh my dear friend, excuse me for my evil spirit, but shall we do a cruel joke to one of our friends with the intellect of five year olds?" Sara said with a 'formal' tone, which made Kara laugh even harder.

"I'll gladly accept your offer, m'lady." Kara replied with a straight face, "Let's throw Iris and Felicity to the water! They seem distracted enough for us to pick them up." Kara suggested and Sara laughed.

They both ran towards the two girls and picked them up like nothing was happening, they started screaming at them something related to 'put us down' and 'you violent strong gorillas' which made Kara and Sara laughed harder, and so did everyone else. Lena just watched the scene with her sunglasses on, she used them to cover the fact that she was staring at Kara's strong arms.

How can a such innocent girl be so strongly hot?

Kara and Sara got walked towards the ocean a little more, until the water reached their shoulders and both Felicity and Iris were above their heads like some weights they used to train.

After that, they sank the girls to the water, high-fived and started laughing. The thing is, when they walked out of the water, Lena's eyes almost popped out of her face, and everything they were attached to.

She didn't know Kara had abs.

The water had made Kara's swimsuit (a red shirt and black swimming pants) stick to her abdomen and made her abs more visible to Lena's oh so insensitive to hot girls eyes.

"Son of a bitch, I'm gonna pass out." Lena said, still looking at Kara's abs, that girl was too innocent to have those... maybe she worked out a little much, right?

"Hey, Lena!" Kara said approaching her, from a few feet away, Maggie and Alex giggled when they saw Lena's reaction, "What happened?" The blonde asked concerned, Lena had this look on her face... it wasn't a look, more like lack of movement.

"Uh... nothing, just the sun." Lena replied with a smile, Kara frowned and talked.

"Really? 'Cause you're wearing sunglasses, and pretty much the point of sunglasses, is to cover up the sun a little bit."

"Don't worry, I'm okay." Lena said with a shy smile. Couldn't Kara get those abs off her sight?! It was killing her!

"Oh, okay then; I'm going back to the water to swim a little while." Kara pointed towards the ocean and Lena nodded.

"Ok."

Kara got into the water and started swimming a few meters away, she had her glasses on one of her pant's pocket. After about two minutes, she got out, not taking care of the consequences of not putting on her glasses before.

All the time, Lena kept looking at Kara swim. And she also was the one who first saw her when she got out.

"Why is Kara so... Supergirl?!" Lena whispered the first part and kind of screamed the last one. Everyone looked at her, they all looked scared by what she said. Of course, she had just found out her best friend was the so famous hero of National City.

"Lena, please calm down." Alex said approaching towards her with Maggie.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?!" Lena screamed at Alex and Maggie, action that made them both flinch, that's when she realized that Kara was walking towards her with her glasses already on, "You get the hell away from me!" She said to Kara while pointing at her with an angry expression.

"Lena, please... let me explain."

"Explain my fucking ass! All of you get the hell away from me!" Lena yelled pointing at everyone and ran towards her car.

•••

Kara was destroyed. Everyone knew how much she loved Lena, so they had to do something about it. So Barry and Sara did.

Of course, Lena didn't see that coming. Two strangers on her apartment who showed up out of nowhere with some kind of lighting behind them.

She took the revolver out of her desk and shot a bullet towards the person on the red suit, after he catched it (action that nearly gave Lena a heart attack) he spoke.

"We're here to talk to you." The guy said and took off his mask, it was Kara's friend... Bart? Bret? Barry! The skinny guy with a wife!

"What do you want? I told you I won't talk to any of you!" She yelled back at him, then, the blonde spoke, she remembered her, Sara.

"Well I don't give a shit if you talk or not, because we will talk so you can listen or you can run out of fucking friends on this city." She said sarcastically. What a nice attitude! Sucker.

"Sara..." Barry said grumpily, "Look, Kara loves you, a lot, and you destroyed her, she might be super strong and all that, but she needs you in her life, you're the last thing that makes her human, that makes her feel normal, so please, think about that when you're trying to get rid of her..." He finished talking and Sara spoke.

"And in case you thought he was talking that she loves you as friends, that little dork you snapped at, loves you like her life depended on that. Hell! She even snapped at me for wanting to flirt with you. By the way... I'm single." She winked at Lena and Barry hit her in the arm and whispered a 'shut up' before looking forward like nothing happened, "Basically, think about it twice before you try to get rid of her."

"Please, think about it..." Barry said and turned towards Sara.

"Let's go, Speedy. Our work here is done!" She grabbed on to Barry's shoulder and they were suddenly gone. Leaving a tearing up Lena behind.

A/N: I KNOW I SAID THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE LONGER BUT UGH WRITING IS SO FREACKING HARD either way thanks for the 500 reads you guys i love you so much 💙 (btw i'm thinking of doing chapters 15-20 all narrated so... but that means i'd leave the book on hold for a week, maybe week and a half to start with the chapters asap)

What do you think? 👉🏼

Amount of words ==> 2412

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.5K 39
°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...
160K 4.4K 65
Kara Danvers there is something I like about you. Soooo this is a Lena Luther X Kara fanfic but secrets get spilled and people get found. There is...
Home By Shit

Fanfiction

3.6K 116 9
Lena Luthor gets in trouble and injured. She is saved by Supergirl, who looks out for her while she is resting, trying to figure out how to defeat th...
665 6 14
Collection of Supercorp One-shots that are my favorite. (I'll try and update these every once in a while) Enjoy these whole I rethink my life choice...