The Long Lost Zabini {Dramion...

By PotterHead__02

18 year old Hermione Granger has lived with the Granger's her whole life, knowing, believing that they were h... More

Chapter 1: New Family
Chapter 2: New Home
Chapter 3: New Friends
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 4: Old Friends
Chapter 5: New Face
Chapter 6: Last Day of Summer pt. 1
Chapter 7: Last Day of Summer pt. 2
Chapter 8: Hogwarts pt. 1
Chapter 9: Hogwarts pt. 2
Chapter 10: Telling Ginny
Chapter 11: The Sorting
Chapter 12: Head Boy & Head Girl
Chapter 13: The First Night
Chapter 14: Morning
Chapter 15: Dates for the Party
Chapter 16: Day of the Party
Chapter 17: The Party
Chapter 18: The Plan
Chapter 19: Change of Plans
Chapter 20: Parents
Chapter 21: Ginny's Arrival
Chapter 22: The Proposal
Chapter 23: Nineteen Years Later
Final Author's Note
Hey Ya'll
A few months have passed
Almost 1 year later
1 Year
BIG NEWS

Wowza

3.3K 34 0
By PotterHead__02

Hey guys! Oh my gosh, it's been like six or seven months since I started this fanfiction and it's probably the fanfiction I'm the most proud of. The sequel, not so much. Anyways! I just wanted to thank all of you that have read and voted this story, it means so so much to me. It still its a bit shocking seeing that more and more people are reading it everyday, it's just mind boggling.

Anyways, if you guys enjoyed this fanfiction I have another Dramione on my account that I'm currently writing called 'I don't know who you are anymore. Me either...' so if you want to check that out it would be greatly appreciated. And if you want to give me a follow that would be cool too. 

Alright, that's that, and I think this is the last time I will be updating this story, but I might do another Authors Note in a few months to just thank you guys again for being awesome. Until then, enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 495 8
"Despite all odds, she had done it. Hermione Granger, smartest witch of her age, had successfully left the wizarding world." Hermione Granger left th...
23.9K 385 39
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
30.8K 982 74
Emerald Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is sent to Hogwarts in hope of living her life out as a normal witch. Everything is turned upside down when...
673K 14.5K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...