Pink Riding Hood

Af GothNebula

Her grandmother was Red Riding Hood years ago and now it is passed down to Amy being the descendent of Red Ri... Mere

Werehog
Amy's Cousin
Kindness
Picnic
Saved By A Wolf
Less Wild
Poacher
New Moon
Being Normal
Nightmare
Searching
Reunion
Spirit of the Wolf
Truth
Forgiveness
Love
I Hate Water
Fishing
My Ancestor Returns
Sanity Never Lost
The Real Truth

Free

565 10 10
Af GothNebula

(Amy's POV)

I was holding out the baked pie in front of Sonic's ancestor without making a move. I was getting a little frightened because I don't know what's gonna happen next. Will the ancestor remember me as my young grandma or will he attack? I just hope he hasn't lost his sanity completely. The beast gets closer to the pie and sniffs it, then looks up as if he's remembering. I don't know if he's having memory flashbacks or recognizing me as my young grandma.

"You...." He thinks I'm my grandmother.

"Hi...I now want to give you some of my family recipe" I said nervously and I handed over the pie, "Please don't attack me" I pleaded.

Damn it! I need to tell him the truth instead of playing along. Just as he was about to take the pie I slowly snatched it away, "Wait. There's something you should know" I said.

"Hmm?" He looked up.

"Look, I'm the granddaughter of the girl who refused to share pie with you. My grandma should've realized that you wanted her pie the whole time but she didn't share it with you. She didn't mean to make you go savage. She was afraid of you" I told him and he listened without attacking me, "But when we learned about the real truth from your journal, she realized that if she shared the pie with you then you wouldn't go savage. Right now, she made a pie for you as an apology for what she made you end up as. Please don't be mad at her" I said solemnly. He nods and then ate the pie. Sonic got behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, werehog" I heard Grandma, "I am deeply sorry for rejecting your request to taste. It's my fault"

"Grandma?" I gasped.

"Yes. It has to be me who handles this" Grandma said.

The werehog raised his head and smiles weakly, "All....is....forgiven"

"Papa" Sonic's grandpa walks in with his cane.

"Son?" The werehog recognized his own son.

"Papa. It's me, it's your son" Blue said, walking up to his father, "You remember me? Back when you, mom, and I wandered?" He reminded him.

"Yes" The werehog nodded, "And who are those other werehogs?" He asked.

"I'm your grandson, Jules" Jules appeared before his own grandfather.

"And I'm your great grandson, Sonic" Sonic said.

"Those are your family, including I" Blue said.

"I think it works" I whispered to Sonic.

"Look" Sonic pointed.

I looked and saw his ancestor turning into sparkles slowly. He nods thankfully to us and became a wolf spirit to then swirl away into the sky. He was at peace at last. That's when I heard Sonic and his relatives howling out loud, "AAAARRRRROOOOOO!!!!" They howled to honor their ancestor.

"He's at peace" Grandma said.

"Yes, yes he is" I said.

(Sonic's POV)

My ancestor was finally at peace. I saw my mother's spirit of a wolf deep in the woods, "Mother" I approached her.

"My son" She got closer.

"You saw the whole thing?" I asked.

"Yes, and your father is here too" She said with a mild glare.

"Honey?" Father saw my mother.

"That's right, Jules" Mother said.

"Aleena, Sonic and I have talked through" Father said.

"And?" She wanted to hear more.

"I talked about why I left him, I couldn't raise him alone" He said.

"Because he knew I would be depressed without you" I said.

"Sonic. Jules. I'm always with you two" Mother said, "And I am glad you two have been letting your ancestor at peace" She continued.

"Yeah, now that's all over we won't worry about him right now" I said.

"Yes. And Sonic, take care of your girlfriend Amy" Mother said.

"I will, Mother" I said.

She smiles before she turns back to a wolf spirit and floated away. Father and I went back to Amy, her grandmother, and my grandfather, "I saw the spirit of a wolf" Amy said.

"That was my mother. She told me to take care of you" I smiled to her.

"Aww....she sounds really nice" She hugged me.

"She is, Ames" I hugged her back.

"Well, I suppose we should be going back" Amy said.

"Yeah, it's almost midnight" I said.

-

We all headed back to the house in the woods to have our moment together in Amy's room, "Do you think I'm a dog or a wolf?" I teased with a smirk.

"Both because you're wild like a wolf and playful like a dog" Amy teased.

"Oh yeah?" I licked her in the face like a dog.

"Heyahahahahah!" Amy giggled.

"I am your dog boy after all" I joked.

"Yes you are" Amy said and scratched my ear.

"What are you--....." I said but then I feel relaxed and my foot starts kicking back and forth like a dog, "Ohhh yeeeaaaaahhh" I closed my eyes and enjoyed getting my ear scratched.

"Like it?" Amy asked.

I gave her a nod, "Yeaaaaaaah" I panted happily like a dog and my tail wagged.

"You're so cute" Amy said and keeps petting me. Then I rolled on my back and playfully used my cute puppy eyes at her, "Aww....so cute" Amy held my cheeks, "Who's the fluffy werehog?" She teased me by rubbing my cheeks.

"I am!" I panted like a dog.

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek, "That's what I love about you" She said.

"My little Pink Riding Hood" I smirked.

We then shared a kiss together, "I love you my Pink Riding Hood" I said.

"I love you too my Big Good Wolf" Amy said.

-

ONE YEAR LATER

Amy and I have been in a relationship since then; my father and my grandfather moved in as well to stay. Rob often teaches me how to use bow and arrows. Amy's grandmother still approves of us while my father and I have gotten along pretty well. We even revealed ourselves in public and proven we're not monsters as they think. Among those were Sally and she didn't think I was scary at all but she is just my friend right now. But I sure hope the rest of the world will know that not all werehogs are savage like real wolves. And I also learned that making new friends means that friendship is like a family that brings them all together. As well as love conquers hatred and selfishness. It's like they always say: Don't judge a book by its cover. Now I hope for sure that Amy and I live happily ever after.

"It's here! It's here!" Amy squealed in excitement and held the package box. I know why she's excited. It's the new book that her grandmother wrote months ago for a sequel of Red Riding Hood. She opened the package and it was indeed the sequel of the book.

"Ah, nice work. 'The Red Riding and the Werehogs'." I read cover of the book.

"Let's read it together. What do you say, Sonikku?" She asked me sweetly.

"Yeah, now scoot aside" I sat on the couch with Amy to read the book with her.

A while later, we finished reading the book, "...And the werehog ancestor of Sonic was set free to rest in peace along with his mother's spirit, who told him to take care of Red Riding Hood; and they lived happily ever after. The End"

"Not so bad I must say. It's so magical" I gave the book 5 out of 5 stars.

"I agree, Sonic. It's like a dream come true. We've experienced a lot" Amy said.

"Heck yeah. But the most important thing is that we're a big family" I hugged her.

"Yeah, now that your relatives live here; your mother would be proud" Amy said.

"She is proud with us being in love" I said, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah" Amy said.

Then we decided to go to the grass hills to have a view of the sunset together.

The End

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8K 22 12
When five of the VK's are chosen to go to Auradon they learn to be good, and have to fight themselves for freedom from their parents. But when one o...
2.5K 119 35
(A LITTLE SCROUGE X AMY!) Sonic doesn't see Amy as a part of the team when he "realizes" she's not "pretty/grown-up enough" to be a part of the team...
Fortuitous Af !?

Fan Fiktion

70.1K 2.1K 32
{Slow editing and rewriting} In the world of Camelot and where villains and heroes/monarchs are separated by land, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hed...
466 20 20
A what if story to my Gen book. What if Gen never met Sonic to begin with? What would her life be like with Eggman? And what would happen when she fi...