Alone And Forgotten

Av Pennations

NOTE TO BULLIES: WORDS DOES HURT, EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY. THE FUN YOU GIVE YOURSELF IS YOUR VICTIM(S) PAI... Mer

Prologue: My Life
Chapter 1.1: First Day🌻 Of School
Chapter 1.2 : First Day🌻 of school
CHAPTER 2.1 : Welcome Party
The Characters So Far

CHAPTER 2.2 : Welcome Party

20 5 0
Av Pennations

"I'll be in my room if you need me" I said to Jason as we got home, I'll never forgive him for leaving me with that chatter box he calls his girlfriend. She just went on blabbing about herself, not even noticing the lack of interest my face showed.

"You know, am currently the reigning beauty queen here, and I intend to keep this record on, well not that there is anyone who could beat me to it, you know"

Just like Jason, she is so full of herself, and hers is just more infuriating. So yeah, am definitely still mad at him for even bothering to introduce her to me.

"Aren't you hungry?" He called back at me as I walked up to my room. I walked on without replying him, not that he deserves any tho.
"She'll be here by 9pm, so get ready before then alright?." Now he got my attention.

"Get ready for what?"

"The party silly, your welcome party"

"Well am not going"

"Of course you are"

"And what makes you so sure?" I asked resting on the stairs railings, hands akimbo.

"No one misses there welcome party at Midwood, and my lil sis isn't gonna be the first."

"I hate it when you call me that, and you can't make me, and you make it sound like your reputation is at stake if I don't show. You've made it all about you since I got here, you didn't even act like you noticed me all along back at school, you left without me this morning, you only spoke to me back at the bus and I can't call that a conversation can I? You insulted the dude I spoke with, calling him a jerk, all for what?...nothing, and don't get me started about your lil miss popular. I really did not wanna come here you know, mum convinced me to and also cause dad misses me and also cause of your frequent ranting about wanting me here. And here I am, hoping to spend good time with my brother who I miss. It just my first day here and I already wished I hadn't come here." I ran up the stairs as my eyes were about giving way to the ocean waiting to be set free. I hated this about myself, am just too emotional and it makes me look weak. I finally surrendered to the tears 😢😥😢😞 once I was locked in my room. I don't hate him but I just wasn't expecting all this from him. I lay on my bed face looking up thinking and letting the tears flow out slowly before finally drifting off to sleep 😴.

********

When I woke it was 8:25pm. I pulled myself off the bed, walked up to my mirror to take a look at myself and my present look really scared me, my face was swollen like I got sucker punched real hard. I groaned as I heard a knock on my door. I opened up to see him standing there smiling widely as usual.

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I replied and walked back in, sitting on my bed edge.

"Mum's back, she asked of you, but I told her you were asleep"

"Hmm" I kept my gaze on him

"Listen Ash, am sorry about today okay, yeah I was a jerk for treating you the way I did today, just that I was stuck up with friends, and you know how they can be. Am truly sorry sis"

I patted my bed, telling him to come seat with me. He came over slowly and sat, once he was seated I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I forgive you, and am sorry too."

"I didn't plan to make your first day this miserable"

"Miserable?"

"Well, I couldn't think of another word to use, sorry. Let me make it up to you tonight at Ariel's. Please say you'll go." He knelt before me making one silly puppy eyes that got me laughing.

"You know you look stupid with that face on right 😅😂?

"Just say yes, come on, am suffering here."

"Alright fine, but I won't be staying long."

"Thanks lil sis, I'll....." 😕😠😕 "sorry, that came out wrong. I let you know when she's here, so do get ready okay."

Well I did say I love my brother didn't I 😊😊. Yes he is a jerk sometimes...well most times, but I can't love him less. Now to pick out something simple to wear to my so called welcome party 😏. I really wanna see dad, I miss him 😇.

********
*Welcome Party*
"Trust me Ashley, you'll love this party, everyone is gonna be there and we gonna do lots of things, watch movies and all that, its just gonna be perfect. You know......"

"Babe, she gets you" He saw the look on my face from the car's side mirror, which prompted him to cut her off, and it was clear she got the message as her face was all grumpy 😡. I smiled from the back seat and fixed my headphone to drown myself in my music till we get to wherever she lives. I saw both their mouths moving as they kept on conversing, but I couldn't here them, not that I was interested in whatever they were on about, I just want this day to be over and get some rest. I don't know if its just me cause this car seems to be going slow, real slow. 😯.

**********
We finally arrived and I was shocked with what I saw. I already predicted her to be a rich, but this...this house was just WOW. Jason saw my look as I stepped out, smiled and nodded like 'yeah, I know its a sight to behold'

"Come on, the party is on already" She pulled me along, it felt more like dragging tho. I could here noise from everywhere. The party was going on in full swing out here and in. Getting in I was more surprised by what I see. Leave me alone here and I swear I'll get lost in this building.

"What are you doing standing beside me?" I asked Jason as I saw him beside me looking around, one could tell he was not comfortable as he kept on tapping his feet repeatedly. "Go have some fun, I'll be fine. Or are you gonna babysit me now hmm?"

"You sure you'll be alright on your own?"

"I'll be fine, now go meet up with your friends, see they are waving you over already, go on now"

"Thanks Ash." He was off in an instant. I looked around for somewhere to seat but could not find any. I finally decided to head outside, it was getting loud in here anyways. I spotted a bench was I got out and headed straight for it. 'So much for a welcome party huh' I said to myself as I sat and began observing the craziness ongoing out here. It seems like the whole school was present here cause I don't remember my class having this much students.

"Can I sit here?" A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see who it was and there he was, the dude back at the bus, he was smiling.

"Hum, sure you can"

"Thanks. Am Toby" He brought his hand forward expecting a handshake, which I did.

"Hi, Ashely Stones"

"Oh, so you're Jason's sis, that's cool. Am sorry about how I reacted today back at the bus. I tend to drift off and say gibberish sometimes."

"No, its alright, but it was still kinda creepy tho" I said smiling.

"Could be true you know"

"What?"

"Ha, just messing around with you. So why are you sitting out here, shouldn't you be in where the party is on fully, it is your welcome party after all"

"Funny it's called welcome party, it's more like Ariel's house party. I don't think anyone even knows or care if I show up."

"You should have seen mine, it was indeed a welcome party alright." A loud crash went off behind us, we both turned to see two guys going at it, both were clearly drunk as they both kept throwing punches to the air. No one bothered to separate 'em as they were all too busy enjoying the show, which was kinda funny and fun to watch by the way.

"What's a party without a little action to spice it up" Toby said. "Wanna do something fun? He asked

"Like?"

"Take a walk maybe, explore?"

"Yeah, lets do that. Its getting boring anyways." And off we went back in, to explore.

So what do you think, going well?
Comment, vote and share if you love this book.
Next update on Friday, and its just gonna be a chapter.
💓J.R💓

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED Av thisbejaja

Mysterium / Thriller

87.4K 3.8K 24
obsessed
9.2K 205 20
"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made, but i say i hate you with a smile on my face" ...
5.7K 470 31
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
12.2K 347 67
Many years have passed since the first Class D reached Class A. Those students, now graduated and living their adult lives, pass on the torch to the...