zodiac signs

By SilviaAndersen6

If you want me to write about your sign, just write it i a comment More

The Signs at a Party
The Signs in Class
The Signs at The Beach
the Signs at the Movie Theater
The Signs at a Wedding
The Signs at Work
The Signs Go Camping
The Signs in Vegas
The Signs at a Karaoke Bar
The Signs at Prom
How Much Of An Asshole Is Your Sign?
The Zodiac signs in a horror movie

A Zodiac Halloween

38 0 0
By SilviaAndersen6

Sagittarius spins around in their vampire costume, Its finally their favorite time of year. Libra has already eaten 12 pieces of candy and now their cat costume has become a bit snug. Aries and Scorpio aren't dressed up at all but are caring bags filled with eggs and toilet paper. Virgo knows they are up to no good and hopes that they aren't the ones that will get egged. Cancer bought a daring costume this year and was too afraid to step out of the bathroom. Pisces was dressed up like an alien and had creepy contacts that really freaked out Taurus, who was dressed like a potato. Capricorn was bobbing for apples, and getting water all over their angel costume. Gemini made a ghoulish punch filled with everclear, but made sure no one else knew about the alcohol in it. Aquarius drank three cups of it, but actually knew that there was alcohol in it. They ended up puking all over Leo's Madonna costume.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 7 5
SongSong couple
116 6 7
A small place for me to store things such as updates about my stories, me fangirling over something, ranting about random stuff, tags, and just littl...
19.1K 709 59
Ask Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. Why not. c: anyways, rules are the same, we have all characters.
1.7K 49 4
Den handler om en pige på 13 år, som tænker meget på at tage sit eget liv. Men gør hun det? Hun har to små søstre, Molly på 7 år og Lotte på 4 år. Hu...