Desire (Kakashi) - Indefinite...

Galing kay CloudedSkies

Crazy and wild, four teenagers are transferred into the world of Naruto and found by a certain sexy silver-ha... Higit pa

Desire<3 A Kakashi Love Story
Le Begining
Flipping Shit
World War Three!
Angry Kaka-Baka and a bunny!!!!
Muahahahahaha >:}
A Quick Kiss:
You....pass????
Le New Mission!!!
Ninja attack!!
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuunnnnnnn
REAL QUICK!
Plot Twist!
Plot Twist! Part Dos!!
Fluff :3
The First Thing Kakashi Has to do:
Grow up:
Boy Advice and a History Lesson from Haku:
A gift:
GASP!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
The Return of Cow-Man
Le Team Seven vs Zabumoomoo!
Le Fight! Part Uno-
Bye, Bye Haku <3 You shall be missed.
Not Quite A Lemon.......But Getting there!
Warning: Content Might Make You Fangirl Squeal And/Or Smile Like An Idiot.
Kakashi has a fan!
I cried writing this....Don't hate me....
The Sakura Funeral
Time Will Tell:
Team Minato:
My What?
Little Sasuke!!!!! *glomp*
Fluff!!! Somewhat anyways :3
Finally! Some sort of an explanation!
Warning: Content of this chapter...may cause Nosebleeds....
Ramen~!
Kushina?
Home Sweet Home!
Author's Note
Some Lemon-Like Qualities:

Death and Heartbreak:

11.7K 344 48
Galing kay CloudedSkies

Half ignoring Naruto and Haku, I rack my brain for all the different jutsus I could use against Zabuza right now. The blade digs deeper into the skin of my neck, blistering pain searing up as it breaks the skin and draws blood. Somehow, I even manage to ignore that too.

Kakashi looks torn. His angry brown and red orbs flicker back and forth between the trapped kids and I, lips curled back behind his mask into a snarl.

“Moomoo.” I look up.

Zabuza quirks a brow and looks down. “Are you talking to me?”

“Well you’re the only one who even remotely looks like a cow, so I would assume so.” I say absently, “Anyways, what would you do if I killed Haku?”

“What kind of question is that?” Zabuza snaps in retaliation.

“It’s a question.” I say calmly. “So answer it.”

Zabuza glares down at me, the blade of the kunai knife pressing even deeper into my neck. When I don’t flinch, or react, the pressure lightens and Zabuza looks away, avoiding my gaze. “I’d kill you before you could.”

“Why?”

His eyes snap to my face-cold and almost anxious. “Why what?”

“Why would you kill for Haku?” I surpass the smile. I always knew they had a boymance going on, now Zabuza is just confirming it. “Why would you do anything for Haku?”

“Because he’s my partner.” The cow like man says after a few moments of silence.

I shake my head-ignoring the blade. “I don’t believe you.”

“Alex.” Kakashi says, gaining my attention. He flashes me a confused look, well more like a ‘What the hell are you getting at?’ look, and I give him a quick smile. Returning my attention to Zabuza, I realize that he’s staring off-deep in thought.

“Well?” I press.

“Shut up.” He says finally, eyes growing cold.

Sighing softly, I shake my head. “You know, I think you could make it out of here alive, Moomoo. You and Haku both. Just give up on the bridge builder.”

“I don’t have to give up on the bridge builder to make it out of here alive.” Zabuza growls lowly.

I ignore that. “And besides, what happened to you? I thought you didn’t take orders from anybody? I thought you were the big bad ninja assassin of the Hidden Village in the Mist? Now you’re acting like a goodie goodie two-shoes and doing whatever Gato says. Just for money?”

Zabuza glares down at me and the knife resumes its prodding of my neck. My mind concocts many other things to say, to distract him with, but I have finished carving a large cobra into my arm and my left hand is ready to do the motions.

“Art Jutsu: Cobra Style.”

He jumps back, eyes wide, and the kunai clatters noisily to the floor of the bridge. Before he can attack, a large black Cobra winds around him and squeezes tight. Zabuza grunts from the pain, forcing his eyes to stay open, and I flash him a wicked smile. The snake leans forward, dark red tongue lightly flitting along the cow man’s left ear, and bares its yard long milky white fangs.

“Damn it!” Naruto cries, teeth grinding together. “I can’t die here. I still have my dream to achieve.”

Everyone’s attention strays from the giant snake and turns towards the large ice death chamber.

“I also have a dream to achieve.” Haku says softly. “I have to protect an important person. I want to help him, work for him, and help make his dreams a reality. To do that, I have to be a ninja. I have to kill you. Please don’t hold any grudges. I will work for my dream and you will work for yours.”

I look to Zabuza. “Call him off.”

Zabuza’s eyes flash to me.

“Call him off.” I repeat again, lowly. “He’ll only listen to you. You can save yourselves right now. Just call him off.”

“Sasuke-kun! Naruto! Don’t lose to a stupid guy like that! Come on!” Sakura cups her lips, voice carrying across the bridge.

Kakashi and I flash her a strained look.

“Stop Sakura.” Kakashi says, “Don’t edge them on like that.”

“Why not?” Sakura’s hands drop.

“Because they can’t beat Haku.” I say firmly, eyes flickering back to Zabuza. “But I can, and will, if that’s what it takes to protect my kids. This is your final chance, Zabuza, to spare your lives. Give up.”

As I say it, I can feel the finality of it settling deep within my bones. I can defeat them. I don’t know how I know that or how I’ll do it, but I know I can. Plus I’ll have Kakashi to help me.

Zabuza’s eyes narrow.

I let out a soft sigh. “I’ll take that as a no, then?”

Zabuza doesn’t answer.

Looking to Kakashi, we share a long heartfelt look. My heart drops through my stomach at the idea of killing Haku. We come to a brief understanding, Kakashi realizing what I’m planning to do and how it will affect me, and I press the palm of my hand to the snake’s belly.

“Squeeze.” I instruct, voice hallow.

The snake follows my instructions, coiling tighter around Zabuza. He grunts again, teeth grinding, and I tap lightly on the snake’s scales. “Harder.”

Zabuza hisses softly.

Haku is getting anxious, just as I was planning, and continues to glance rapidly back and forth between the two boys and Zabuza-in a silent debate. The snake continues to squeeze and the sick sound of bones crunching fills the air-and Zabuza hisses again.

Kakashi steps forward and draws out his kunai knife. “Stay here or help?” He asks softly.

“Stay.” I say absently. I don’t need him or Sakura getting hurt.

Naruto does another Shadow Clone jutsu, a good twenty clones jumping up into the air to land an attack on Haku. Haku once again defeats them-although his movements are hasty, distracted. I have to be careful; he might just take out Naruto and Sasuke-then come after me. I need Sasuke to have his brain blast right now…

“Hold on, Zabuza-san. I will be done here soon.” Haku says loudly-a warning.

And then I see it, the small fleeting connection that zips through Sasuke’s eyes like a fleeing mouse.

My wicked smile reappears.

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Naruto screams, quickly doing the hand signs.

As the many Naruto’s jump into the air, Sasuke’s hands are moving. Fire lights up the inside of the dome and then flickers out, only to quickly resurface and illuminate it once more. Naruto falls back to the floor with a thump, groaning in pain, and Sasuke growls softly.

“Good job, Sasuke.” I call.

“What happened?” Sakura scowls slightly.

“Sasuke is slowly getting the timing down. He burnt the leg of Haku’s dress thing.” Kakashi observes, eyes flickering back to me.

Zabuza grunts, regaining my attention, and I gasp. The blade rips up, splitting my snake in half, and Zabuza falls forward-alive despite the long fangs that sink into his left shoulder and arm. Pain spears up my arm-the snake image burning and festering-and I sink forward into a low crouch-blinking back the tears that threaten to escape.

“Alex!” Kakashi shouts.

I lunge forward, long katana swinging in wide arcs-the blade itching to sever Zabuza’s head from his body. He jumps back-right hand moving at amazing speeds- and mist shrouds in around us. Cursing loudly, I blindly feel around for Kakashi, or Zabuza.

“Kakashi?” I call.

“Right here.”

I let out a small sigh of relief as his fingers intertwine with my own. I squeeze his hand and crouch down again, preparing for Zabuza’s attack. I hear Naruto and Sasuke grunt and hiss in pain. My heart flutters wildly in my chest-aching to aid them.

“Don’t move.” Kakashi whispers in my ear, sensing my hesitation. “Zabuza is a master at the silent killing technique. He kills by sound.”

I nod fruitfully.

Kakashi falls silent. I frown and look around, trying to locate the cow man within the mist. I look up to see Kakashi closing his eyes-focusing-and do the same, allowing my senses to seep out. I’m a cat, so I should have exceptional hearing, right?

I hear it. A small light tap against the floor of the bridge.

Kakashi whips around and vanishes. I whirl around and jump forward, landing beside Sakura-my sword blocking Zabuza’s attack. Sakura bites back a small scream, hands covering her eyes, and I touch her shoulder gently. Kakashi appears in front of us, just in time to take Zabuza’s next blow.

Blood splatters the air.

I let out a steady stream of curses as Kakashi clutches his chest. Sakura gasps and reaches forward, but I wrench her back.

“You were too slow to guard yourself, Kakashi.” Zabuza remarks. “You don’t need to worry about those kids any longer. Haku will be finished with them soon.” He straightens up, sword lifting off the ground-blood lacing it’s tip. “You can cry to them about your lack of power in the other world.”

Stepping back, Zabuza vanishes again.

Sakura gasps lightly, eyes narrowing and hands curling into tight fists. I glance back, cracking a small smile at the image of her inner Sakura flailing around angrily, and she looks up sharply. “There’s no way!” She growls. “Sasuke and Naruto can’t lose to a guy like that.”

“They won’t.” I say, shaking my head lightly.

Kakashi nods in agreement. “I believe in their abilities. Naruto’s amazing at surprising people and Sasuke is part of the most superior clans in Konoha.”

“You mean…” Zabuza’s eyes widen.

“That’s right.” I say proudly, lips curling back into a wide smile. “His name is Uchiha Sasuke.”

“And he possesses the Uchiha’s bloodline limit.” Kakashi says.

“That doesn’t matter.” Zabuza says defiantly, taking a step back. “No one has ever beaten Haku’s technique before.”

“Until now.” I smile sweetly.

“And Alex can see the future.” Kakashi smiles slightly, buying into my firm resolve, and glances back.

Sakura gasps. “She can?”

I nod proudly. “Why do you think I offered Zabuza a chance to surrender? It wasn’t because I was so sure of my snake’s grasp, it was because I know that, somehow, someway, they will both die before this day ends.”

Zabuza disappears. I crouch down and Kakashi runs forward, disappearing into the mist as well. A strange sense of dread seeps through the air, mixing with the mist, and my stomach drops through my feet.

Sasuke is dead now.

It takes everything I have not to leave Sakura’s side. Naruto has to save them on his own, I remind myself. This needs to happen.

Something nasty and angry soon replaces the sense of dread, hate and raw fury pulsing through my blood like acid. My nails dig into the heels of my palms, piercing the skin and drawing blood. Looking over to the ice chamber, I can see the fiery bright orange chakra flickering and expanding. And then it vanishes.

I grit my teeth. “The seal isn’t broken, Kakashi.”

The dome shatters-Haku’s limp body flying through the air and skidding across the good length of the bridge. Shaking, Haku climbs to a stand and turns around to face Naruto’s lethal punch, broken mask falling to the bridge in broken fragments.

Naruto stops, fist pausing mere inches from Haku’s face.

“You’re that boy.” He says, astonished. “From before.”

“I killed someone important to you, but you can’t kill me?” Haku says calmly.

Naruto’s inner rage peaks. He lands a solid punch to Haku’s stomach, knocking the male back several yards. Hawking out a clump of blood, Haku stands. “Where did that energy of yours go? You can’t defeat me like that.” Haku looks up, wiping his chin. “He wasn’t an important person to you?”

“There are those who get the wrong idea.” Haku stands fully, shaking a little. “They fail to defeat an enemy that needs to be defeated, show them mercy instead, and decide not to take his life. If you ask me, doing something like that is not showing mercy. Do you know the pain of living without a dream? Knowing that you’re not needed by anyone?”

“What are you trying to say?” Naruto snaps, crouched down low.

“Zabuza-san does not need a weak ninja. You stole my reason to exist.” Haku says. I frown, my heart going out to him.

“Why do you fight for him?!” Naruto shouts. “He gets money from bad guys and does evil things! Is that cow the only important person you have?!”

Haku dips his head. “I had important people once.”

“Who?” Naruto presses.

“My parents.” Haku lifts his hand to his face. “We lived on a farm and were very poor, but my parents were happy and so was I. It was when I first took notice of my surroundings that something happened.”

“What?”

Hake wipes at his mouth. Pulling his hand back, he falls silent for a few moments. “My father killed my mother, and then tried to kill me.”

Naruto takes a small step back. “What?”

“The Country of Water has experienced many civil wars, and those who possessed the bloodline limit were hated.”

“Bloodline limit?”

“It’s passed down from parent to child, or grandparent to grandchild.” Haku explains, “It’s a special ability that runs through the family. Because of the special abilities that they possessed…the families were used in many disputes and the country itself feared them to be harbingers of disasters and wars. After the wars, the families hid their abilities and lived on-because death only awaited them if their secret was revealed.”

“That boy probably had a tough time as well,” Haku nods towards Sasuke. “Those who posses special abilities are feared by everyone.”

I want to sit down, I feel like it’s story time.

“My mother possessed the bloodline limit. She kept it hidden and married my father. She must have believed that an ordinary life would continue for a while, maybe even forever. But my father found out about our secret.”

“When I came to, I realized I killed my own father. At the time I thought, no I had to think of myself as…” Haku says softly, “I realized that that was the most painful thing someone could feel.”

“The most painful…?”Naruto trails off.

“The feeling that you are not needed by anyone in the world.”

Naruto’s eyes widen.

“You once said to me, ‘I want to be the number one ninja in my village, and make everyone recognize me.’ When someone who accepts you from the bottom of your heart appears, that person should become the most important person to you. Zabuza-san knew I was from a family with the bloodline limit and raised me. He wanted this ability that everyone hated. I was happy.”

I press my lips together into a tight line, tears prickling at the corners of my eyes, and fold my arms across my chest.

“I’m sorry, Zabuza-san, I couldn’t be the tool that you wished for me to be.” Haku ducks his head. “Naruto-kun, please…kill me.”

I make a funny noise and Sakura glances up.

“What’s wrong, Alex-sensei?”

They couldn’t hear that heartbreaking tale? My ears! Hands flying to my ears, I shake my head and turn away from her, towards Kakashi’s squatting form. I realize with a jerk that he has pressed the small scroll into the ground, summoning his ninja dogs.

“I stopped your attack twice now, bleeding each time on your weapons. Now they have my scent on them and my cute ninja dogs have the best noses, compared to other dogs.”

I appear beside him in a flash. “Can I have Pakkun?”

He sends me a dirty look. “No.”

“But he’s so cute!!!!” I grab his arm, clinging to him like a wet cat, effectively distracting myself from the tears. “He has that adorable little puppy face.” I coo.

“No.” Kakashi repeats.

I stick my tongue out at him.

“Don’t try to fool me with your bluffs.” Zabuza says lowly.

I shake my head, smiling sweetly. “Moomoo, looks like you’ve mooed your last moo!”

“You fooled around too much.” Kakashi chides, eyes hard. “Your death is certain. You failed to assassinate the ones you needed, so you fled and became an exiled ninja. To avoid persecution, you teamed up with scum like Gato. You honestly believe I survived solely with my Sharingan? Let me show you my original technique, and it’s not a copy.”

He turns to me. “Step back.”

“Can I have Pakkun?”

“We can talk later.”

“Promise??” I grin childishly.

He nods.

I scowl. “That’s not a promise.”

Sighing, Kakashi rolls his eyes. “I pinky promise, Lex, now please step back before I hurt you.”

I grin and walk back to Sakura’s side, half skipping with happiness. Sakura flashes me a strange and confused look. “Who’s Pakkun?”

“Only the most adorable doggie ever!” I pinch her cheeks.

A flash of blue illuminates the air behind me and I turn, smile widening at the sight of Kakashi’s lightning technique. With a shout, Kakashi gathers the energy into the palm of his right hand. “You’re too dangerous, Zabuza. The person you’re trying to kill is this country’s courage. The bridge he’s trying to build is this country’s hope. Your ambition sacrifices too many people. That’s not what a ninja is supposed to do.”

Zabuza smiles. “Who cares? I have fought for my ideal, and that won’t change in the future either.”

Kakashi’s lightning seems to expand, angrily cracking and popping in his hand. “Alex gave you your chance, but I’ll give it to you again. Give up. Your future is death.”

I can hear Haku begging Naruto to kill him. My heart wrenches again and I try to focus on Kakashi.

“I’m sorry Naruto-kun, but I can’t die yet.” Haku says swiftly, deflecting Naruto’s knife.

God, kill me now. I jump into the air, eyes peering through the mist, and find Haku almost instantly. “Kakashi!” I scream.

The blast wrenches me back and I fall to the bridge with a loud, ungraceful thump. The tears prickle through the barriers, streaming down my cheeks in an open flowing river. Blood splatters everywhere and I can see Kakashi’s eyes widen as he discovers who he’s hit with his lightning. The ninken disappear with several small poofs and Zabuza is free.

“Haku!” I run to Kakashi’s side, ignoring Kakashi’s bewildered look and Zabuza’s dirty one.

Said boy’s almost lifeless eyes flicker to me, right before he pukes up a bunch of blood. I grimace, fingers curling into fists, and shake my head. “You were right.” I say softly, brokenly.

He cracks a thin smile and grabs Kakashi’s arm.

“Splendid, Haku.” Zabuza lets out a low laugh.

The loud ring of my sword meeting his rings through the air, sending chills running up and down even my own spine. Zabuza’s eyes widen slightly and Kakashi hugs Haku to his chest and leaps back.

“You killed my kid.” I snarl, the sound guttural and fierce. “Then you killed my friend. AND YOU DON’T EVEN CARE!”

Blackness roars up around me, swallowing us in a lacy ink vortex.

A loud heartbreaking wail pierces the air, and my fury peaks. I let out a loud long scream, the darkness rearing back and splitting into four large snarling shapes, and four broken screams match mine, roaring through the air and splitting my mind into two. Eyes widening, I find myself falling back, wind rushing my hair up around me, and the four gigantic beasts lurch forward.

“Don’t kill him.” I say softly.

‘We will render him useless, then. Is that alright?’ One, the inky black dragon, whispers within my mind.

“Perfect.” My head collides with the hard wooden flooring of the bridge and I black out.

Alright, it’s super long!! So love me!! I cried writing this chapter T-T I love Haku! And plus the music is super dramatic. The pic is my background. I secretly believe that if i keep it that way that it will eventually happen. WOULDN'T THAT BE AMAZING?!?!?! Jk :D lol I also updated So This Is Love?, my Ed Elric fanfic, so check that out too. I’ll post more for this story tomorrow. I’m thinking of ending it after the Chunin exams….idk >.< Anywho, feedback is loved :P

---Cloud<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10K 323 42
Naruto and his friends go through the adventures of their crazy insane teenage life and the drama of school! Read more to find out more!
567K 24K 43
NARUTO WATTYS FIRST PLACE WINNER 2015 Highest Rank #1 Kakashi Hatake Before Naruto...before the Nine-Tails attack...there was Minato, Kushina, and he...
4.7K 125 23
(y/n) Namikaze has never been enough for her father nor her brother; always just enough for her mother. But when her parents die on a mission, her br...
4.5K 176 38
Emari woke up, and has no idea who she is. When she's helped by a man with premature silver hair, and three kids, she becomes acquainted with them. A...