Asylum

By _syd__lovatic_

Journal #1 (Day 17) ... Well, My name is Avery... I'll be writing about my life before and why I was placed... More

Very very very important
Asylum
Opposites
Diagnosed
Throwback
Family Session
The Call
Cierra
Story Time
One on One
Audrey
Dear Father,
Tired
Attacked
Bye
Food
Out
Hostpital
Fat
Group Therapy
Daddy
Emily
Q and A
Done and over with
silence
Home visit
My new roommate
Group activities

FML

175 5 0
By _syd__lovatic_

Journal #6 (day 24)

I can't stop crying. I want to go home. I want my dad. Tyler is my savior, I need him! I want to have him hold me. I had a nightmare last night, and I was just screaming.

----dream *flashback*------

I sat in the dark. It was cold. I can hear Audrey crying. "Avery, I'm so hungry." I was whining and crying. We had been in Mrs. and Mr. Smiths basement for two day. I had given her all my food. I crawled around the floor trying to find anything to for her to eat. When I crawled head first into a shelf, that was stacked high with glass jars. It can grumbling down. There was broken glass all around me. Pieces were in my skull and face. I couldn't move or breathe. Just lied there, screaming for my mommy.

---end of dream and *flashback*--

I was awoken by Dina my favorite nurse. She was rubbing my back and whispered to me, "Avery honey it's all a dream."

"Fuck!!" I just screaming.

I don't want to wake up to fucking Dina. I want to have Tyler's arms holding and his beautiful sunny, butter melting voice telling me it's okay to cry, and life is hard and that it gets better. I fucking hate my life!!!

FML

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
852K 27.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
895K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
527K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!