Boku No Hero Academia -Tomura...

By Ja-hoo

Tomura Shigaraki aka hand in face all the time.Story based off of my hero academia . Not based off of the rea... More

Childhood
Finding Broken glass( part 1)
Finding Broken Glass (part2)
Nasty Run In
sorry
Help me not?
Follow The Leader
sorry
its back
I'm back....
To weak to fade

The Villain Truth

2.9K 73 19
By Ja-hoo

(Ive been gone for a while and I've developed a different way of writing I hope you can bare with me and the new writing style~3~))

(Y/N) POV

"Tomu why do you guys kill."With that question I asked simply might have been a mistake on my part."Why do we kill.... Because its FUN SEEING THEM SUFFER IT PLEASES US SO MUCH WE CANT HOLD BACK." Tomura said with a large grin under the hand on his face but you could tell by the wrinkling on his cheeks. I shouldn't have ask I was so scared of him....how .....me ....how could I love him....hes a monster why did it have to be him ....

Tomura Pov

"Look at her shes so scared of me its so cute how (y/n) puipls are so small how she's shaking . I makes me want to do more then just tell her why." Tomura thought to himself. As Tomura  continues to he looked around at all the villain . They all stopped what they were doing and greated Tomura. They look up to him because he is the leader he made this place happen where villains can be there self."Who is that you have with you she smells good .~" A villain said while he walked by. Tomura didn't think about what he was doing and he put a arm around you and you blushed."Ill kill who ever trys to make a move to eat her or kill or take (y/n)." Tomura said in a deep and sinister voice .

(Y/N) POV

As tomu stood there with his arm around me my face lit up with feelings ." W-what are you doing ....Tomu." I look up at Tomura and he just looked pissed as always and I saw his neck and there was more scratches on it. I thought he was confessing....WAIT WHAT THE FUCK I HEALED HIM BEFORE WE LEFT THE HOUSE WHEN DID HE...you know what I'm going  to leave. I think to my self as Tomura takes me into a flamiliar place it was the hero world I didnt realize how close they were. And once Tomura turned around and walked I started to run and I reached a crowd of people knowing he couldn't go out in them or he'd be seen.

Soon I reach the school and I head in and the teachers look at me like they saw a ghost.

"What why are you looking at me that way...."you look at all the teachers . And you started to walk to your class as you walk in every screams your name and hugs you and the new teacher looks scared."miss (y/n)!!!" They screamed. "Yes,yes I'm back." You say as All Might jumps through the window .

All Mights POV

I'm getting calls about one teacher returning.....it can't be ....(Y/N)! No this can't be allowed what if he's turned her evil and shes going to hurt her students ! All might takes off to (y/n)'s class and see (y/n)."Come with me. Now" All Might says and walks out of the classroom door. And (y/n) follows.

(A/n)(((\*^*/))))) I finished and I can't thank you guys so much for commenting and making me smile and laugh. Ill continue but I can't tell if ill disappear again but ill try my best

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 37K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
851K 39.7K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
950K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...