colby brock instagram

By hayesrayne7

when elton's sister moves to l.a., elton offered her a place to stay in the extra bedroom at the shared mansi... More

instagram 1
instagram 2
instagram 3
instagram 4
instagram 5
instagram 6
instagram 7
instagram 8
instagram 9
instagram 10
instagram 11
instagram 12
instagram 13
instagram 14
15 / instagram
16 / instagram
a week of bambi's instagram
17 / twitter & instagram
18 / instagram
19 / instagram
20 / instagram
22 / instagram
23 / instagram
24 / instagram
25 / instagram
26 / instagram
27 / instagram
28 / instagram
29 / instagram
30 / instagram
31 / instagram
32 / twitter & instagram
33 / instagram
34 / instagram
35 / instagram
36 / instagram
37 / instagram
38 / instagram
39 / instagram
40 / instagram

real life 1

7.7K 98 14
By hayesrayne7

Colby Brock
___

I sat in the airport waiting for Ella's plane to land. She said it would land around 3:25 am so here I am at 3:00 am waiting for my babygirl's friends plane to land.

When I heard how much Bambi missed Ella, I just had to get Ella out here. I wasn't going to stop at nothing to have these two back together. I promise.

"Flight 32A Delta Airlines is now landing."

Once I heard those words, I jumped up and went to the gate. It was maybe five minutes later when I seen a familiar girl, who I recognized to be Ella. I ran over to her.

"Ella!" I call.

She turns my way and waves at me. "Hi, Colby! Nice to meet you finally!"

"I can say the same. Oh, Bambi is going to love this! None of us told her anything about you coming." I mention as we walk to my car.

"This is going to be good." She smiles.

+++

Bambi Castee
___

I felt the bed dip, thinking it was Colby, I scoot in closer to him as I wrap my arms around him.

"Good morning, Colbs." I say as I open my eyes.

I seen Colby and everyone else standing at the end of the bed. I looked over to see who I was cuddling.

I scream with happiness as I seen Ella laying there with the biggest smile. I start to cry a little as I hug her tighter. She returns the motions.

"Ella! I missed you so much!" I exclaim.

"I missed you too babes," She smiles. "You can thank Colby for bringing me here. He's an amazing guy."

"He is, isn't he." I wink at my adorable boyfriend as I kept hugging Ella.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 272 14
WARNING! eating disorder. Swearing. abuse Y/N ran away from home and stole some money from her abusive dad, while on the run she steals a bout a...
962K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 1.5K 24
kat and tara take you to one of the boys friday pizza night. you want to go but you have social anxiety. After your ex calls things start to spiral. ...
439K 6.6K 73
In which two people come together and fake date to make their exes jealous. will feelings be caught? do they end up getting back with their exes? rea...