real life 1

Colby Brock
___

I sat in the airport waiting for Ella's plane to land. She said it would land around 3:25 am so here I am at 3:00 am waiting for my babygirl's friends plane to land.

When I heard how much Bambi missed Ella, I just had to get Ella out here. I wasn't going to stop at nothing to have these two back together. I promise.

"Flight 32A Delta Airlines is now landing."

Once I heard those words, I jumped up and went to the gate. It was maybe five minutes later when I seen a familiar girl, who I recognized to be Ella. I ran over to her.

"Ella!" I call.

She turns my way and waves at me. "Hi, Colby! Nice to meet you finally!"

"I can say the same. Oh, Bambi is going to love this! None of us told her anything about you coming." I mention as we walk to my car.

"This is going to be good." She smiles.

+++

Bambi Castee
___

I felt the bed dip, thinking it was Colby, I scoot in closer to him as I wrap my arms around him.

"Good morning, Colbs." I say as I open my eyes.

I seen Colby and everyone else standing at the end of the bed. I looked over to see who I was cuddling.

I scream with happiness as I seen Ella laying there with the biggest smile. I start to cry a little as I hug her tighter. She returns the motions.

"Ella! I missed you so much!" I exclaim.

"I missed you too babes," She smiles. "You can thank Colby for bringing me here. He's an amazing guy."

"He is, isn't he." I wink at my adorable boyfriend as I kept hugging Ella.

*****