Flares [Completed ]

By Fosterashley

In which three sister will go on a adventure with the transformers More

Prologue
Tralier
Ship traliers
Cast
New cover
The start
The Truck
The transfomer
Waking up
The others
She's alive
I'm coming
Fleeing the seen
Love and war
Breaking and entering
Do it for me
Now and forever
Dinosaurs
Hong Kong
I love you and a fairwell

The unexpeted

379 25 0
By Fosterashley

Kendra pov

It seem like forever before the robot landed on some sort of ship looking around Elizabeth held onto my hand tightly " Where are we ?" Hallie asked Turing around so I could look at her " I don't know " I stated the net was suddenly thrown off us quickly pushing Elizabeth behind me a robot who was almost as big as Optimus came walking towards us .

" Who are you !" I said demeaning to know he smirk at me " Who I am doesn't matter Kendra " he stated as he kneeled down to my level wondering how he knew my name " What do you want from us " I asked taking deep breaths to calm my breathing he looked at me for a couple minutes before finally answering me .

" Because I need you !"  He yells At me I looked to him confused " Take the child and her friend to the lower deck " he ordered his guard the robot nodded and lead Elizabeth away along side Hallie I began to get nerves as I watched them leave " Follow me " he stated I slowly nodded and followed him into the ship .

The ship was dark and mysterious Lockdown lead me to the front deck where you could see where the ship was going " What is all of this about " I finally managed to say Lockdown look at me " you used to know me " he said causing me to look at him shocked " I never seen you in my life " I growled causing him to laugh at me " No not in this form " he says suddenly he sits down and closes his eyes .

It was about two minutes when I heard a voice say " Sorry to keep you wanting" a male voice said turing around so I could see who it was my heart jump to my throat " Jo " I mutter under my breath he looked exactly like he did when we where dating his blue eyes look into mine " Kendra you look even better from down here " he said taking My hand " O my god , your Lockdown " I say shocked .

He nodded " Yes " anger started to stir inside of me " I'm sorry Kendra I should have never have left you please forgive me " he pleaded I could feel the palm of my hand start to heat up " Your trying to kill my family and friends " I shouted back " That doesn't matter right now " Lockdown claimed steady my breathing tears start to fall down my face .

" this was the halagram I used to visit you I wanted to tell you but I thought it was better if  I didn't " he said " So your saying my daughter is half human and half robot " I yelled furious he only nodded I gaped " That's why you where blessed with your powers " Lockdown explain " when it effected you it did your sister to " .

I sat down on the ground to take in the shock " I need to see Elizabeth " I say to him Lockdown nods " Follow me " he said I picked myself up from the ground and followed him we travel down a couple of halls before we came to a door Lockdown place his hand on the door and it open " Come " he ordered .

Picking up my paste their I saw Elizabeth and Hallie staring at the wall Elizabeth turn and saw me " Mom " she called I smiled and ran up to the cell " Are you okay ?" I asked her as Lockdown came beside me and undid the cell door Elizabeth wrap her arms around me Lockdown gently pushed me inside .

" I'm sorry it has to be this way it won't for long " he said before walking away Hallie hug me as well " Are you okay " she said I nodded " I'm fine " I said before siting down .

Authors note

Didn't expect that didn't ya , tell me what you guys think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 198 8
This Book Is The Sequel Of The First Book Of Mutated Predacon.
63.7K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...
8.5K 84 5
I just have fun shipping them AND THIS IS BASED ON THE TRANSFORMERS PRIME CARTOON SERIES
10.6K 405 13
Bumblebee wished to have a femme of his own. (And this is just a very, late, given better ending for this book, It used to have two sequels but now i...