Lustful Love

By milkysockzz

More

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER III

CHAPTER II

33 2 1
By milkysockzz

My alarm went off and I immediately wake up. I check the time and it's 8 in the morning.

"It's only 8? Oh, well.. I have plenty of time to spend now.." I mumble as I get up from my bed.

I slip into my soft bathrobe as I walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and do my morning routine.

It's now 10 o'clock and I'm ready to leave for work, but instead of that, my doorbell rings.

Is it Jungkook again?

I open the door to see Jungkook in some casual clothes.

"I brought some coffee for you. No need to thank," he says and gives me the cup. I smile and take a sip.

How does he know my favorite flavor?!

"Oh, did I interrupt you with something? I'm sorry if I did..." He mumbles and scratches his head.

"No, not actually. I'm just going to work right now. I'm really grateful for this coffee. It's my favorite flavor, you know." I say.

He chuckles and gives me a cute grin.

"I know it is. I asked my coworkers what cute girls like you order the most."

I felt like throwing the coffee and screaming from the top of my lungs, but fortunately I didn't. I felt my cheeks burning and just smiled from ear to ear.

"Are you stalking me or something?" I ask him with a smirk.

He furrows his brows and takes a step closer.

"No. Didn't you get the joke, sweetheart?" He asks and laughs teasingly.

I blush even more and without hesitation push him a little away from me. He gets confused for a second but gathers himself. He laughs for a while and looks at me with a smile.

"See you around!" He exclaims before scooting into the distance.

What the hell just happened? I think to myself as I drive to work.

[[ end of chapter ]]

-

A/N; I'm sorry for this chapter being so short! Simply, I have been lazy and just not felt like writing this chapter. But I did it anyways.
I hope I didn't disappoint you, my dearest reader, with the length of this chapter.
Remember to love yourself!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
99.8K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...