Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

Af Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 32

887 25 5
Af Duhasaad

         Jodha and Jalal was walking in one of the streets, when Jodha saw an ice-cream car in the other side of the rode, she hold her huge tummy and swallowed her saliva, then she turned to Jalal and said "Jalal I want ice-cream cone" he looked at her and smiled then asked "And from where I will bring you ice-cream now???" she pointed with her figure to the other side of the rode "There... go and bring me from there" he smirked then said "Fine I will bring you, but you stay here and don't move OK??" she nodded like a good girl, "BTW what flavors do you want???", she swallowed again and said "Chocolate and....and vanilla and...and strawberry....yea Oreo as well" he looked at her amazed "All of these???", "Hey don't forget we are two, so two scopes for me and two for your baby now go and bring us quietly without your complains", "Mmmmm yea I understand, you're two", "JALAL!!!", "Ok fine, you stay here OK???" she nodded, he smiled, kissed her cheeks then crossed the rode, she saw him on the other side buying so she smiled and looked at her tummy while still holding it, when suddenly a loud voice of crash took her ears attention, she looked up only to find Jalal on the floor full of blood and two cars are crashed together, "Ja... Ja... Jalal... JALAAAAL"....

She waked up screaming, Jalal jumped from the bed, "Jodhaa!!" she looked at him, "JALAAL!!" she touched his face "Jalal you are fine... you are fine" she hugged him tightly, "You are fine" she kept murmuring, he was confused "Yes I'm fine Jodha, what happened??? Did you see a bad dream???", "You are fine... nothing happened to you... nothing" she kept murmuring while tears started playing on her cheeks, he hugged her tightly "Don't worry... I'm fine... relax... I'm here see" he tried to calm her, she nodded, he broke the hug and looked at her face to see her crying, "Why are you crying??? See I'm fine, don't worry" he erased her tears with his finger, then made her lay on the pillow "Now go back to sleep, it's still early" she nodded, He turned to get up from bed when she hold his hand tightly, "Don't leave me alone, please!!!" she requested, he smiled and nodded "Fine I will stay here, you sleep now" she nodded and closed her eyes softly, he came near her and hugged her, he didn't know when sleep took over him as well.

Next day morning, Sukanya woke up, she looked at the clock it was still six, she smiled then said "At least light is there" she jumped from the bed and went to freshen up, then changed her night dress to a jeans short and a white shirt and went down, she opened her phone to find a message from Maan, "Oh God, I totally forgot about him, I should talk to him, Oh God what I will do now???" She opened the message 'Hello Sukanya, how are you??? I was planning to see you tomorrow if you have time, like it's already a long time since last time we met so what do you say???', "Oh God, I think it's better if I will meet him and tell him face to face in the end we are best friends since childhood so" she cleared her thoughts, then replied to him 'Oh hi Maan, yea sure me too I really need to talk to my best friend so how about seeing you today at 10 in Starbucks the one that we used to meet in for breakfast???' she send it, "Oh God, I think today will be the longest ever first Maan then Surya who wants to ask for my hand efffff" she fumed then went to the kitchen.

"Rukaiyaa!! Rukaiyaa!!" Rukaiya started to gain her consciousness due to the voice that was waking her, she rubbed her eyes and started to open them softly, "Rukaiyaaa ...Rukaiyaaaa" the voice came again she turned to see the source of the sound and that's when "AHHHH...." She screamed, and started moving backward while still screaming "ASHELY!!!! ROSE!!! SOME.. ONE PL.. EASE!!!" she started to tear, "No one can protect you Rukaiya, because I'm your mind, I'm your soul, I'm in your brain, no one can see me except you Rukaiya" the figure was shown like a girl dressing all white and holding a flashlight on one hand facing it to the floor and on the other holding something seems to be like a knife, but her face is not really visible due to the darkness in the room, "Leave me.... please leave me!!!.... God.... Please leave!!!" she begged while sobbing, the figure chuckled then said "Not today Rukaiya, you know why?? Because I want to free the world from you" Rukaiya went backward "No.... No... leave me.... leave... AHHH" she fall from the bed due to her moves she stayed going backward "Leave me.... God... Please.... Save me.... Leave.... Please leave!!" she begged and begged, but all in vain the figure started to laugh at her then said "How do you dare to ask God for help when you are a dancer??? Tell me, Rukaiya today I will take you because you don't deserve the life that you are living in, I'm taking you to free life from your evilness come.... Come to me" the figure walked toward her, "No... No" Rukaiya closed her eyes and went back that she hit the wardrobe hardly on her head that she fall unconscious, the figure called "Rukaiyaaaa.... Rukaiyaaaa" but found no response, she smiled and turned on the light of the room then called someone, "The work is done my love, and I frightened her to a way that I couldn't hold myself not to laugh".

The man from the other side of the call chuckled, "Good, now leave the place and come I'm waiting you".

"Sure Baby, I'm coming" she replied.

"Waiting for you, yea don't forget to check before you leave we don't want you to leave anything behind you that will make her release that it's just a game ok???".

"Yea you remind me I have to turn off the light, OK you don't worry I will fix everything now and come Bye!!!" she cut the call.

The man turned to the mirror and said "Let's see how much you will stay surviving Rukaiya" he chuckled evilly.

Sukanya entered Starbucks and found Maan sitting on a table, she took a breath then walked to him "Maan!!!" she called, "Sukanya hey!!!" he hugged her, "How are you???", "I'm fine Maan, what about you???", "So good, have a seat please!!" he said, she did so, "BTW I already got you your cappuccino I know you will order it so I just brought it" he forward it to her, she took it "Thank you!!", "It's my full pressure Suku" he replied then said "What is the matter that you want to talk with me about, tell me???" he asked, she didn't know how to start but chose just to say it all "Actually Maan I want to be so honest, I want to talk to you as my childhood friend Maan the one that I trust the most Ok??" he smiled "Yes sure, tell me what you have Suku" she faked a smile then said "To be serious I don't know how to start but like I have to tell you, Maan I... I... I love someone and.... and he is coming today to ask for my hand so we will marry, he already propose to me and I agreed just my family left" Maan felt stabbed in the middle of his heart, she said everything ones without even giving him a time to breath, but he forced himself to calm down, he faked a smile then said "Really??? So happy for you, who is that man who was able to take your heart???", Sukanya felt so guilty but she have to be honest "He is.... he is Surya.... Surya Sharma" She finally spoke, he got shocked, he felt betrayed, 'My friend.... Surya.... The one that I used to tell him about my every feeling, the one that I used to tell him every single thing happens with me... My partner in work.... My best friend.... Seriously???' Maan was lost in thought he was so hurt, Sukanya could see that, she wished that floor could swallow her at the moment, she took a breath then called "Maan!!!" he looked at her "I wish you both.... All.... All the best.... Do tell me the day of your marriage, don't tell me at the last minute same today Ok??? Best of luck!!!" he got up and was about to leave, "MAAN!!!" she stopped him, he faked a smile and asked "What???", "I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to hurt you but..." she spoke with tears but he cut her, "SHHHH... I'm fine, don't worry!!! Maybe I'm hurt but I will be fine, don't cry Ok??? Today will be a huge turn in your life Suku, you need to be happy" he caressed her hair, "But...", "Okay fine, I will come today and see my brother... my brother in law, and I want to see who will take my Suku away from me" Sukanya smiled then hugged him "Thank you!!!", he hugged her back then thought 'You don't know what I'm feeling right now Sukanya, faith has chosen to let me put you in the sisters list and that's too for my best friend' he tear but erased his tears quickly before letting her notice them.

It was already afternoon by now, Jodha opened her eyes softly due to the light from the window, she sit on the bed while rubbing her eyes, then stretching her hand lazily, she looked around the room "Jalaaaalll!!!" she called but no response, she wore her sleeping robe and slippers then went to the bathroom, she freshen up then went out and dressed up, then stand in front of the mirror, it was a routine by now that whenever she wake up she go and stand in front of the mirror to see if her baby bump was bigger or not, she looked at her tummy and saw a visible small bump she smiled then went downstairs, "MUM!!!" she called, "Jodha come, we are here" Hamida answered, she went to the hall to find Bakshi, Hamida and Shivani setting there, "Why you aren't in the breakfast table???" Shivani smiled then said "Breakfast??? Jodha who eats breakfast by that time it's already one o'clock, I think someone turned to be a sleeping beauty", "WHAT??? One o'clock??? Why no one had woke up me till now???" she asked, "Jalal asked us not to do so, he said that you didn't sleep well yesterday that's why" Bakshi explained, Jodha smiled but then "Wait!! I'm late, I have a meeting today for the new collection efff..." she run and took her car keys and went toward the door, "JODHA EAT SOMETHING FIRST" Hamida said, "I will eat there don't worry!!!" She replied, "Jodha wait!!! Drink this at least" Moti forward a milk for her "I don't want Moti", "But this is not my orders" Jodha looked at her confused, when Moti brought the IPad up that was having Jalal talking in face time "Drink it!!" he ordered strictly, Jodha couldn't believe it, "Hey stop staring at the IPad that way and drink your milk or forget about going out" Jodha smirked then took the milk and drank it in one sip, "Good??" she asked, "Not yet, Moti the medicine" Moti forward the medicine to Jodha with water, "Impossible!!" she murmured then took the medicine "What else???" she asked, "Yea, Moti call the driver and order him not to ride more than 60 Ok???", "No, you can't do that, I'm already late I can't be more late, and you won't allow me to ride is fine but at least let the driver drive ride in a little speed, at least 80 please Jalal!!!" she begged, "Moti tell him 55" he ordered, "WHAT???", "50 Moti 50", "JALALLL!!!", "45 Moti", her mouth was full open, "Keep complaining and the speed will stay going down, even if it will reach zero it will be better so you won't go out at all", she fumed then said "Fine Mr. Mohammad" she turned to open the door "Wait!!!", "WHAT ELSE???", "Moti give her the jacket" he ordered, "But it's hot outside", "You can't guarantee the weather so.." he replied, she fumed and took the jacket then asked "Good???", "Yes, you can go now bye sweetheart, take care!!!" he cut the call, she smiled then turned and went out.

Jalal closed the call then entered Mirza's office, Mirza looked up then fumed in frustration "Sit Jalal, tell me where we reached???", "Mmmm... you know what tell me just the most important things like how my hatred changed to love and how I left Rukaiya" Jalal requested, "Really??? And you think this is so small part??? This is the story itself Mr. Brother", "Mirza!!! Be a good brother and tell me the story with your mouth shut or else you know what I will do" Jalal said strictly, "Sure... sure Jalal and who said I will do other than that???, anyway, months had past, you used to go early in the morning and come back in the middle of the night or the next day to change your suit, and in those months your meetings with Jodha won't come only as a fight, you used to fight with her every day, every day her tears were there on her cheeks, she never slept peacefully, we all knew that time that whenever she sleeps, she sleeps because of a headache after crying for long, she was so good with us, we all loved her, she used to draw a smile in each of our faces but couldn't draw one on her own face, I travelled after two weeks, but all this time Mum, Bakshi, Abdul and Salima used to tell me everything, they used to tell me to try to talk with you and I tried but all in vain, all of that was just because when I try to convince you Rukaiya come in front of you and erase everything again, until that day when she made you take her with you, take her with you to Jodha's runway, you can say it was one of her mistakes...

***Flashback***

"Rukaiya, I can't come today because that Jodha has a runway and I'm forced to attend it because of my Mum so..." Jalal tried to explain in the phone when, "What??? Runway??? You mean same those in the TV???" Jalal got surprised from her behavior, "Yes, but why you seem to be so excited???", "Nothing like that Baby, it's just that I really like watching them, I always wished to be part of them but never were able to", "Really??? You never told me that, don't be sad, I'm sure once you will get your dream fulfilled" Rukaiya smirked then got an idea "You know Jalal, I really wished for that, I really wished to attend one of them since childhood but never got it, because you know life betrayed me a lot...", "Rukaiya please don't be sad!!! Everything will be fine now, I promised you no more tears and pain, all should be happiness and only happiness, and wait if you really want to attend a runway why you don't come with me???..", "What??? No... no Jalal I don't want to cause you problems, I will never allow that" she smirked that her plan had worked, "Problems!!! And you causing them!!! This is impossible, don't worry nothing will happen, and to be honest I really want you with me at least I won't feel bored that way, and in both ways my family won't attend, so no one will know about it, besides I don't think this Jodha might go and tell them because she knows what I will do if she did so, so just come", "No... No Jalal I don't know, but I'm not sure, so no", "Rukaiya baby, nothing will happen and finish I already chose, you will come, I will send you a dress to wear and a car to take you at four so be ready, Bye!!", "JALAL!!! EFFFF" he cut the call, and she laughed evilly "So good Rukaiya, you did what you want, now let's see how that Jodha will be able to continue her runway"...

***Flashback ends***

"Wait what did she do???? Did she harm Jodha???" Jalal asked with concern, "Unfortunately yes, but Jodha was brave in the same time" Mirza replied, "What??? How???" Jalal got excited, "Now I will tell you...

***Flashback***

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the summer collection runway for the amazing and prettiest designer in New York, JODHAAAAA KAPOOR!!!!!" Jodha walked to the stage, she bowed down in respect for others and looked around and that's when she saw Jalal, she smiled to him, but her smile didn't last for long when she saw a girl sitting next to him holding his hand, "Miss Jodha, How are you???" Jodha turned to the presenter and faked a smile "Fine and you???", "Good, now tell us what is your feeling in publishing the summer collection for this year???" Jodha smiled then took the mick and said "To be honest, I don't know how to describe my feelings, I can just say that I'm feeling in the seventh cloud, this year is my third year since I started this work, but to be honest, every time I stand here to announce the start of the show I feel the same nervousness of the first time, I feel those butterflies on my stomach, I can just say that I still feel them all", "Seriously??? This is really shocking especially when you are the designer, anyways now I will give you this drum to announce the start of the show" she hand her a drum, when Jodha took it then looked at Jalal and with all her strength she slapped the surface of the drum making the loudest voice the drum can give ever, the claps started, "Thank you Miss. Jodha please have your seat.... and now let's start with our first performance for the day" Jodha went and sat on her seat that was just beside Jalal, she looked at him and asked "Who is she???" Jalal was amazed from her question, but he smirked and answered "My girlfriend Mrs. Mohammed, do you have any problem???" Jodha looked at him disgusted then said "No... but never thought that your girlfriend is that low to come to my runway not only that and sit next to you" Rukaiya mouth opened wide "You b***h how dare you???", Jodha looked at her then warned her "First I'm talking with my husband so you better be quite, second one more word and trust me I will kick you out, did you forget that this place is for me???" Jalal held Jodha hand harshly then said strictly "Don't dare to talk to her that way or..." Jodha looked at him then said "Or what??? What will you do??? Don't forget Mr. Mohammed that this is my runway I can kick you out as well", Jalal smirked then said "Fine do it, but what will your father do if I will give the papers to the police??? Answer Mrs. Mohammed", Rukaiya smirked then said "Jalal baby!! Don't waste your time with her, leave her" Jodha couldn't hold herself she walked away from there to her rest room.

The runway continues, and it was the time for Jodha to come on the stage, she walked with one of the models to the end then bowed in respect and said "Thank you all for attending without you all it couldn't happen" Rukaiya eyes popped out in disbelieve, she was wearing a new gown "But how???" she thought when Jodha said "And now I want all of you to give an applause for the amazing dancer Rukaiyaaaa!!!" Jalal anger reached the peak, Rukaiya didn't understand what is happening, when Jodha came down and forward her hand to Rukaiya "Come!!!" Rukaiya got up and was about to run out when Jodha hold her hand and said in her ears "For your luck that I didn't insult you more dare to play with me again, be away from me and my life or else you don't know the consequences" Rukaiya pushed Jodha's hand and ran out...

***Flashback ends***

"I don't understand, like why Jodha did so??? She was so mean, why she insulted her that way" Mirza smirked then said "That day the same thing happened with you, you knew half of the truth and didn't let her explain, then you harmed her father to take revenge from her all of that without knowing the truth", "And what was the truth???", "Jodha called me the second day, and she was crying asking for my help for the first time...

***Flashback***

"Jodha!!! What happened??? Why are you crying???" Mirza asked on the phone "Mirzaa!!! Please help me!!! Jalal will destroy my father" she cried, "But why??? What did you do???" He asked...

*****************************

Just three chapters left, so do vote and give your review!!

love you all because without you I wouldn't reach here...

btw we almost reached 3k readers, so keep on shouting out for the story

and if you still didn't saw my other story go and check it now...

https://www.wattpad.com/453048347-the-sight-of-love-chapter-1 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

911K 57K 68
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...
Yours to revenge Af Rami

Generel Fiktion

228K 11.3K 40
Highest Ranking: #8 in General fiction on 05/06/2017 "When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one f...
1.8M 75.8K 93
Ankti- Sweet, an innocent girl with a pure heart and with a dream which she wants to fulfill. She wants to make her dead parents proud. she only want...