Who Are You?

By astrostar99

"W-who are you?" He smirked. "Have you forgotten about me, baby girl?" More

I AM VERY SORRY
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34 (End)
Additional Part

#23

49.8K 2.2K 1.7K
By astrostar99

HYEJIN POV:

"Mommy, I'm bored."

Yerin stopped colouring as she pulled her body to sit on her haunches. Looking at me with a very obvious boring face.

"Hmm, should we watch your favourite movie then?"

She shook her head with a whine of 'no, I've watched it many times' followed by 'the funny parts aren't funny anymore' after she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Well then, what you want to do, princess?"

"Let's call the sope uncles!"

"Sope?" Without having a chance for me to ask her more questions, she ran into Taehyung's room with giggle. I heard muffle noise of her voice and Taehyung's in the room.

Just then Taehyung came out from the room with Yerin tailing behind him with giggles and she looked so hype.

"Hyejin, I'm gonna invite some of my friends here if you don't mind."

"Sure. It's your house anyway."

"Yeay! Sope uncles cominggggggg!!!" Yerin cheered while running around the living room. Taehyung stopped her from running in case she would fall down, picking her up to the bedroom.

"It's sleep time. Sope uncles will come if you sleep well, okay?" Yerin nodded her head.

Half an hour past, Taehyung joined me in the living room. I just finished cleaning the mess from playing with Yerin before.

"Hyejin, can we talk for awhile?" I nodded my head and sat across him. He smiled at me while rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"I wanna say sorry."

"Why?" I frowned.

"You don't remember me?"

I shook my head. Remember him? I never meet him until Jungkook brought me to this house. Have we met before? He knows me?

"I was the one that made you faint that night."

Then it clicked me. "You mean, the one that tied me, blindfolded me, feeding me breakfast, that guy in the apartment before Jungkook came, was you?"

He nodded, guilt written all over his face. He looked up to meet my eyes but he then looked away.

"I'm sorry that I somehow made your life miserable by taking you away from your family. I just, Jungkook said that this will be the last. I just want him to stop.

You must fucking mad at me so much. I'm sorry, Hyejin. I.. I.."

"It's okay, Taehyung." I patted his head. He snapped his head up, face as shocked as ever. I chuckled. He looked funny.

"W-what.. But I kidnapped you."

"You did." I admitted.

"Aren't you mad? I mean, this is not normal. Knowing the person that make your world upside down sitting in the same room as you, and you said it's fine?"

I sighed. "I am mad, Tae. But how long should I be mad anyway?"

"Like forever?" I rolled my eyes.

"The feeling will fade away eventually. I'm not mad at you nor Jungkook for all of this. It's my fate. I need to accept this. And I believe, something good will happen."

Taehyung's mouth was wide agape in disbelief. Without warning, he threw his body at me, hugging me tightly. I was taken aback by his boldness.

"You're the best hostage ever!" He cheered. I patted his back while shaking my head at how adorable he can be.

"Says," He pulled away and cupped my face.

"Do your really love Jungkook?"

~~~~~

"How's your life?"

Jungkook stared at the emerald coloured sea, as the white sand spread under his barefoot, breeze hitting his face gently.

"Good."

Areum smiled at the short answer, knowing Jungkook long enough to understand the hidden meaning behind his words.

She tugged a strain of her hair behind her ear, making Jungkook watched her graceful move tentatively. Her eyes met him. She knew, she knew Jungkook was lost in them.

She knows very well.

"I see. Thank God then. It must be hard on you."

So fucking hard you wouldn't want to know. Jungkook gulped his words down.

"What have you been doing this past few years?"

Crying my heart out, begging for you to come back every single night, hoping that I would wake up in your warmth.

"Jobs."

"Jungkookie.."

Jungkook closed his eyes and looked away from the love of his life, no, the loved of his life that was in front of him.

"We should talk more, you know. It has been years since we last met. I miss you so so much."

Jungkook let out a small sigh as he strode away from Areum. He stopped halfway, turning his body to face Areum.

"Too bad I don't want to talk right now."

He hopped into his car and started the engine. Rolling the window down, he yelled.

"Get in! I'll send you home!"

Areum wore her sandals back before entering the car with a slight pout on her face.

"You still live in the same house right?"

Jungkook saw Areum nodded from the corner of his eyes. He drove out from the beach area and went to send Areum home.

"Who's that girl?" Areum asked when Jungkook pulled over in front of the oh so familiar house.

"You don't need to know." Jungkook sound rough, like he didn't like the way Areum asked about Hyejin, voice full of venom.

"I need to know. I have the rights to know who's that girl, Jungkook-"

"What rights? You got no rights of me, Yerin nor Hyejin!"

The moment the name left his mouth, he regretted it. He saw Areum's lips tucked upwards in an amuse way.

"Hyejin huh?"

"Fucking don't touch her."

Jungkook knew, Areum was capable of doing something, anything, out of Jungkook control because she got money and fame. And how fucking he wanted to bury his body alive right there and then for putting Hyejin in danger.

"I won't." Areum stated with a sick smile on her face, getting out from the car before shutting the door. "But I won't promise you that."

She strolled to her house as Jungkook burning hole behind her back. Jungkook slammed his palm hard on the steering, groaning in frustration while thinking every possible things that Areum could do to Hyejin.

His phone sudden ring made him snapped out of his thoughts. TaeTae hyung

He answered with a soft huffed and of course, being a precious maknae to the hyungs, he was heard by Taehyung.

"Kookie, you okay?"

"I'm fine, hyung." Jungkook tried his best not to let out another huff when he answered Taehyung.

"I know you're not but it's fine. I'm not gonna push you to tell me anything or whatsoever. Anyway, the sope are coming."

"Sope?" Jungkook quirked an eyebrow.

"You really forget sope? Like what the actual fuck, Jungkook? I thought you love your hyungs."

Jungkook closed his eyes to remember something about sope, then it finally hit him.

"Ahhh.. Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung?"

"Dammit. I'm gonna tell them you forget about their name."

"H-hyung.. No! Don't tell them! Yoongi hyung would surely shove his mic in my ass!"

Blame yoongi for his savageness. Jungkook was far beyond scared.

"Then come home quickly. Or else I'm the one shoving the mic."

Jungkook ended the call with another huff. He shook his head and drove away from the housing area.

~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

I pulled over at the driveway. Locking my car then I headed towards the front door after grabbing the cupcakes and muffins.

I twisted the front door opened but stop when my ear perked at something.

"Do you love Jungkook?"

I peeked in between the crack of the door to see Hyejin and Taehyung was talking.

"I uhmm.. I'm not sure actually. It's too sudden."

I jutted my lower lips at her answer.

"Why? Jungkook has been honest about his feelings towards you, Hyejin. I'm not saying this because I'm his hyung, but I'm his family.

I've known Jungkook for so long. After Areum left him, he becomes more distance. We try to talk to him but he would just wave us away.

Yerin was having a lot of hard time too. Her daddy wasn't talking to her. She almost had the idea that she is not Jungkook's daughter."

I closed my eyes upon remembering my life in despair. It was so so bad. I almost kill myself at how broken I was.

"But then you came. You make him smile. You make him laugh. Hell, you even make him say thank you and sorry which he never did."

This prick! How dare he! I said thank you and sorry. Just not often.

I shook my head, tossing the idea of killing Taehyung in his sleep for back mouthing me and listened more.

"I.. I don't know. Maybe he did this because he just want to revenge to Areum. To show how happy he is without her. By using me."

The urged to hug Hyejin and showered her with kisses and I love yous were at it's limit as I gripped the doorknob tighter. Hold on, Jungkook. Listen to her more.

"I believe it's not like that, Hyejin."

Yeah, hyung! Tell him I'm not faking love her.

"Okay. I'll learn to accept him then."

Without me realizing, I was already hugging Hyejin with both of my arms around her body, her face pressed against my broad chest and I place a chanted kiss on her head.

"Thank you," I breathed out. I slowly pulled away. Caressing her cheeks. "Thank you for accepting me."

Her face was red. I bet she was so embarrassed right now because of my sweetness romance act also because of a third wheeler named Taehyung was watching us with an awe face.

"I'll show you." I kissed her deeply. Pulling her while slightly panting.

"That I fucking love you so much."

After 13536731637389210010101 years I finally updated! Oh thank you very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.3K 27
"Y/n..Is that you?" Yoongi said as i came face to face with him. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked as I tilted my head abit. "You still don't reme...
28.9K 1.2K 23
"Are you a whore?" "Well, I guess you could call me that", Jungkook shrugged. +eijayy2018
102K 3.5K 9
"Be my girlfriend?" "Um I'm a boy."
24K 595 13
"babe I missed you so much" "who are you?" "what do you mean? I'm your boyfriend, silly" "I don't even know you" [COMPLETE]