Regret the reject now?

Par Iamkim00

Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthe... Plus

Regret the reject?
CHAPTER 1:Flashbacks and Memories
CHAPTER 2-Part One: Just Great
CHAPTER 2:part two
CHAPTER 2:part 3
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Drew?
CHAPTER 5
Drew again
Jasmine!
William
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 6 part 2
CHAPTER 6 part 3
CHAPTER 6 part 4
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
A/N
Sequel

CHAPTER 21

12.1K 417 41
Par Iamkim00

CHAPTER 21: I FOUND HER

JOSH'S POV:

I can't believe it! I found her! I found my mate and i have been waiting for a year to find her. My inner merman doesn't like the idea of our mate having other mates. Especially if she has to choose between coming us all, none or just one. I haven't really talked to her and im really mad at myself that i didn't know she was my mate till the man took her. I couldn't help her but now i can.

I now can turn into a human but i still have to get use to walking and im glad i turned into a human with clothes on. Im not going to lie i do miss my tail a lot but i have to find her again. Im hoping she is okay because if she wansn't i couldn't live with myself. My merman has been begging for me to get out the pond but i was nervous. I still am i wasn't a human for very long but my mom and dad moved me to this pond for some reason. I never saw them after that but why would they come to vist me? They never liked me.

Enough of my past i really need to clear my mind for a bit. Oooo icecream? I never tasted that before, i walk inside and look around. I see pretty girls but not as pretty as my mate but who am i to judge. I know im not cute either. I walk to the counter i think and i see a young worker maybe 17 at the least. but she was staring at me like i was some good tasting fish and i was getting scared.

"im sorry ma'am but....y-you are scaring me" I say oh so nicely but i hated how my voice was so soft when i said it almost like a whisper.

"oh im sorry babe but what icecream would you want to have? Do you want to take some test?"

"oh i think the cookies 'n' cream sounds good i'll have that"

"cone or cup?"

"cone?"

"ok i'll buy this for you just because you are a cutie."

"umm ok" i look at her confused was this icecream not free? Oh well i guess i have to earn money but what can i do?

As i was waiting for my icecream i started to the unknown song that i hearing.

'risking it all tho its hard cause all of me loves all of you

love your curves and all edges all your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me and i'll give my all to you

your my end and my beggining even when i lose im winning'

I start to sing the same lyrics again when the song was over i hear clapping. I turn around and i see an old lady and some girls smiling at me. I smile back to be polite but it was really creeping me out.

"you have a good voice young man" the old lady says to me whilke hadning me a solid five. I smile and i try to give it back to her but she wouldn't allow it.

"you should post a youtube video" one of the girls tell me and i look at her confused. What is a youtube? I decided not to ask and i just said thanks. I turn back around to grab my icecream and the girl passed me a napkin. "in case....you get a little dirty" she winks at me before getting the old lady's order.

Wow humans are.....weird. I walked around this little street while eating my icecream. I really like it first i thought it was going to taste nasty but it taste better than shrimp. I kept walking until i saw her. I was so happy that i started to fast walk but stopped when i saw her kiss a guy. I just stood there frozen and i could feel myself breaking.

I was going to turn away but she stopped kissing him and turned around to kiss the other guy! It didn't last long because before you know it some other dude comes and pushes him off of her. I secretly cheered the guy who had raven like hair on. I still was disspointed in her but i guess i have to get use to it. I really don't want to.

I turn around and start walking to a bar or club. I really needed to get this out of my mind. I walk in and go straight to the bar. Its funny how their were no bodygaurds at the door. I asked for the heavest drink they had and gave them some money i found on the street. Before i knew it i was drunkier than anyone in the bar. I know i shouldn't walk on the streets by myself but i had to go somewhere.

I walked out the bar and i met a small little circle of guys. I remember seeing two of the guys. I then realized that those were all jade's mates and i just stared at them. I knew that no one was going to talk yet so i decided to speak up since im not as shy as i seem to be.

"umm...my name is josh and i'm a merman."

"hi josh im ethan and i'm an angel" I took his apperance and he didn't look ugly at all. I can tell he was sad because of his eye color but it quickly changed back to his normal eyes.

"im nick and im a hybrid" He smiled and i also took in his apprencance. He had deep dimples and i can tell that he was diffrent from every other hybrid.

"im oscar and im a warlock" He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was an average height and he had straight hair. He looked nice but if you look into his eyes you can tell he has a lot of secrets.

"im pablo and im a sprit" he had spiky black hair and brown eyes. He looked like a normal human to me but i guess...well i don't exactly why. I got a major headache since im still very drunk and you can tell since im now sitting on the ground.

"im drew and im an alpha, which means im a werwolf" He smirked and i can till he was stuck up then and there. Ha i already hated him but i just stared at him before a buff looking guy spoke up.

"im adam and im a vampire. We all are here because.....damon the demon found out."

I looked at them horror...oh please tell me jade told him oh please tell me that. i know what king titan told me and if he didn't found out by her we are all going to be and so is all the supernaturals.

--- ( i was going to end the chapter here and end the book here but i will make one more chapter before i end the book and make the second one)---

JADE'S POV:

(when josh saw here kissing nick and evan)

I felt someone looking at the scene and i was really hoping it wasn't a cop or a human but it was 99% chance it could be a normal human being noisy. I wanted to chase after damon but i just didn't know where he went since he flashed out somewhere. I look around and see the merman and i could tell because hello how can i forget one of my mates. He dropped his icecream and started to walkaway and i really wanted to follow him but i just couldn't and i don't know why.

Plus i had a date with adam then another date with drew then with evan. I just wanted to get to know them better before anything bad happens. Maybe i could start to think of what i should do with this mate thing. I mean i know i couldn't have them all because it would be a big mess and i know someone or everyone would get hurt. I ran with my vampire speed to the purple swan's pack house to get ready for adam.

It was still like 1 pm so i had time for all the dates. Oh gosh i feel so like a hoe. Ehh. Why me? I unlocked the door and walked inside. I threw the keys somewhere and shut the door. I walked upstairs and went to my room. Ignoring jasmine when i was walking up the stairs. I really don't understand how she blames me for her mistakes. Like i wasn't the one whol made her cheat on drew nor to even hit me. If she didn't want a bruise on her little weak head she shouldn't have scratched me in the hallway.

Now adam said we will have a small picnic at the park by the swings where we first met. I liked that idea what no not like, i loved that idea. I went to the bathroom and started to take off my clothes. I turned on the water to the perfect temperature before taking off my makeup. I got in the shower and starting doing what everyone does in the shower. I didn't take long because i didn't have time.

I got out when i was done and put a towel around my body then walked out the bathroom back into my room. It got a little chilly outside so i just grabbed some black skinnies and put on a over-sized sweater with 'boss' written on it in cursive. I put the clothes on and i though i looked cute until i looked at my face.

Oh lord i need to put on some makeup before i forget. It happened to me before and i don't want to that to happen again. I went back into the bathroom and put on some fondation, eye linear,mascara, black eyeshadow to me the smoky effect and so my blue eyes can pop out more, and then put on some red lipstick on. I checked myself and the mirror and i think i looked decent enough. I walked out my room and i felt the cold floor under my feet. I looked down slowly and smacked my head with my hand.

SHOES.

I ran back inside and quickly put on some white laced up pumps before leaving my room again. Then i ran back inside to grab my purse and phone. I checked if i got everything i need and forgot to put on some earrings. I don't know about you but my ears feel naked without earrings on aha. I then walked back out and walked outside. Lily was giving me a ride to the park since i wasn't going to walk with pumps on.
" so how are you and william?" I asked since she hasn't spoken up since i told her whats happening in my life.
"urr we are doing really good thanks for asking. Umm hows you and your mates doing?"
I laughed since she asked it so carefully and slowly " well i feel like a hoe for one, plus i only really know drew but today im having sates with adam,evan and drew but dres date is going to be last."
She dropped me off at the park and i walked to the swings and i saw adam waiting for me. I couldn't help but smile whenever he looked at me with happy dancing around his eyes. I sat beside him on the blanket.

It was a red soft blanket with a basket in the middle. I could tell he made a salad and sandwhiches since i can smell the maynassie. (however you spell it) I just giggles when he pulled out a rose from behind his back. He started asking me questtions and i asked him some. He now knows about my past during my childhoos and what happened to my parents.

I know a few things about him also apperently his parents dispise him and he doesn't really know why but i can tell he didn't like talking about his parents. He likes being a vampire but sometimes he wishes he was normal, his favorite coolor is blue of course, his favorite animals are a dog and bat, he likes drinking anima blood better than human since he doesn't like hurting people, he loves comedies, action and horror movies.

I loved the date but when we packed up ready to leave someone called him. I checked the time to see that our date was only an hour and 23 minutes. He nodded his head but realised that the person on the other line couldn't see him and he chuckled at himself from his stupidty. He said goodbye and hanged up. I know i shoudn't be noisy but i asked him who it was.

" it was evan and he wanted me to tell you to meet him at the small fair" I nodded my head and i kissed his cheek and told him goodbye while taking my purse,my phone and the flowr he gave me. I thought about running in vampire speed since the fair wasn't really far and i didn't think much of my pumps. i ran to the fair and sniffed around for his smell. He smelt anglic since he is an angel after all.

I spotted him and walked towards him. "hi mr.angel" i giggled before saying his name since he was just staring at me with lust. I can tell he was staring at me with lust since his eyes whre chnaging colors. From being happy to exicted to love then to lust.

"oh hi jade" he said nervously while scratching the back of his neck. We walked hand in hand to the enterance and he payed for our bracelets. We walked inside the fair and i pulled him to the merry-go-round. I though it was cute and romantic. Plus merrry-go-rounds are really cool i mean you can't grow up and not like them.
On the ride we sat on the horses like bosses and we were sittingg next to eachother. He asked me questions like adam asked me and i answered them truthfully. Before one of his questions got to me.

"have you choosen yet?" i didn't get time to answer since the ride was over. We hopped off the horses and i pulled him to the bumper cars trying to ignore his qustion. I really didn't want to think about the mate thing. I just wanted to act like it was just us two. Like he was my only mate since i have other mates i felt like a major hoe and im not proud of that.

After the bummper cars i got bored. Now trust me the bumper cars were fun but i just felt like something bad was going to happen anytikme soon and i wouldn't like it. We walked to the food stannd and bought a funnel cake for us to share. I asked evan some queestions and he happily answered them without hesatation. I guess since he had a pretty goo life but what i found funny was that he kept smiling after answer until i asked him would he rather lick a hobo;s foot or lick a dead cat. I laughed wheen he looked at me in shock.

" i would do neither!!! i would bury the cat and tell it to rest in peace mean while with the hobo i would give him ome money so he can take a shower and be fresh" i thought it was cute that he didn't get the game.

When we got done eating we went on other rides and it was now 6 pm. Wow 4 hours at the fair hmm time sure goes by fast. All of a sudden evan pulls me away from the line that we were currently in. He took us out the fair to his car and told me to get in. He said so fast and scareed that i quickly got in.

He drove me to my pack house and everyone was there even drew. I saw other new guys and saw they were my other last of my mates. "everyone do not let anyon in this damn pack house and if someone does mindlink me and tell me. When you are waiting for me protect her. She is your luna and you will protect her with her life." I was getting quite scared when drew said that becuase this mustt be serious.

"yes apha drew." Everyone pushed me inside before i can meet my other mates or even say goodbye. I heard car doors close and some motorcyles leaving the lot. Not long since they left damon bursted through the doors looking mad as hell. I then knew he found out and i didn;t know how.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
19.9M 119K 15
Harmony Evans was a born werewolf who dreamed of one thing, meeting her mate. The male wolf made just for her. The one destined to love her and only...
803K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
637K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...